PDA

View Full Version : First Red Chick...

That Guy
11-19-2004, 11:00 AM
I am so proud that I got my first red chicklet....I didn't get called a slut and wasn't told to get a life, or that I am a #$##%$, but at least it wasn't signed....... :p :rollside: :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:01 AM
I am so proud that I got my first red chicklet....I didn't get called a slut and wasn't told to get a life, or that I am a #$##%$, but at least it wasn't signed....... :p :rollside: :p
LMAO!! o.k here.. you are a slut.. :smile: :cool:

OutCole'd
11-19-2004, 11:02 AM
I got one the other day, I'm a "Dick".
I'm devastated.... :D
Gave you some green to make up for it.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:03 AM
I can't give any yet. sorry.. :frown:

That Guy
11-19-2004, 11:07 AM
That's ok, at least you called me a slut.... :crossx: :yuk:

That Guy
11-19-2004, 11:07 AM
We are talking about chicklets right??? :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:08 AM
That's ok, at least you called me a slut.... :crossx: :yuk:
LMAO!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:08 AM
We are talking about chicklets right??? :D :D :D
yep.. :rollside:

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 11:09 AM
My first one bothered me...just long enough to tell them to eat sh*t...after that who cares :D

KACHINA KEN
11-19-2004, 11:10 AM
Well at least yours probably didn't come from someone you thought was your friend like mine did. Apparantly I am a "shit starter" I don't agree.

BoatFloating
11-19-2004, 11:11 AM
That's because you give it up to easy.... You slut....
:rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:12 AM
That's because you give it up to easy.... You slut....
:rollside:
at least I didn't have to snatch your balls out of the wifes purse for you. ;) :D

That Guy
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Well at least yours probably didn't come from someone you thought was your friend like mine did. Apparantly I am a "shit starter" I don't agree.
S hit starter, that's not cool....I'd give em' the shocker for that.....
:D

KACHINA KEN
11-19-2004, 11:23 AM
S hit starter, that's not cool....I'd give em' the shocker for that.....
:D
I would if I cared, y'know? :notam:

HCS
11-19-2004, 11:26 AM
I got a red chicklet signed Tom Brown, so I gave him one back and signed it. Then I found out it wasn't him. It was someone screwing around. :hammerhea

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 06:14 PM
slut.............. :D

WUTWZAT
11-19-2004, 06:17 PM
I remember my first red chick, she prefered native american thou.....
Oh, were talking about the rep system.....
Jason

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Dude, you are so NOT PC :D lol ;)

mike37
11-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Red,Green,Grey chicklets :idea:
if your getting them thin you are not invisible to the rest so thats good
any rep is good rep :D

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 06:28 PM
excellent attitude!
Your glass of grey goose is "for sure" half full :wink:

riverbound
11-19-2004, 06:32 PM
I got a red chicklet signed Tom Brown, so I gave him one back and signed it. Then I found out it wasn't him. It was someone screwing around. :hammerhea
I had the same thing happen to me, someone sent me some neg. and signed it Jordy. found out later it wasn't him. I think they (***boat) should change it so we know who it was that sent it (like PMs) but they should make it retroactive so we know who the sackless bastards are. I have gotten quite a few unsigned reds I am starting to considered them as awards for pissing someone off. :)

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 06:35 PM
I think Hot Boat mentioned he was thinking about making the rep points show who sent them, but waiting a while, to let some of the "ill will" die down ;)

WUTWZAT
11-19-2004, 06:52 PM
I sign all of mine, I mean most people already know, I mean think I'm an asshole. Yeah ok, they know..... But why not sign if its your honest opinion. And then some people are going around telling the ladies that they think they are sluts, first off like thats a bad thing. Second of all, this is just like TV or radio, if you don't like what your seeing change the channel. I mean when I see something I don't its, well the cable comapny is good at scrambling these adult channels and its all sideways and moving and that pisses me off but I am cheaper than I am horny. ;)
See you never know what your going to get here on ***boat.
Deb, has Scream finished rustling up the T-Day turkeys yet? At least this happens away from good boating weather. :D :chi:
Jason

KACHINA KEN
11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
Personally I like sluts, for us single guys they help pass the time :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
11-19-2004, 07:11 PM
I think they (***boat) should change it so we know who it was that sent it (like PMs) but they should make it retroactive so we know who the sackless bastards are. I have gotten quite a few unsigned reds I am starting to considered them as awards for pissing someone off. :)
LOL! I got an unsigned red too for not knowing what the "F" they (chicklets) were.... :confused: Like it as my fault...LOL!
I am in agreement here. Only the chickenshit bastards are anonymous.
Either that or do away with them all togther. Look at my rep. You can tell I am not in a popularity contest... :argue:

Misogynist
11-19-2004, 07:54 PM
What the hell is a grey chicklett... I have a couple of them... and yet I don't know how to give them.. what gives?......... :confused:

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 07:57 PM
If a member doesn't have enough posts (I'm not sure about the number) Then their rep point shows up as grey, and does not alter your rep point count. :D

MR FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 08:01 PM
I love my slut :D

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 08:13 PM
I sign all of mine, I mean most people already know, I mean think I'm an asshole. Yeah ok, they know..... But why not sign if its your honest opinion. And then some people are going around telling the ladies that they think they are sluts, first off like thats a bad thing. Second of all, this is just like TV or radio, if you don't like what your seeing change the channel. I mean when I see something I don't its, well the cable comapny is good at scrambling these adult channels and its all sideways and moving and that pisses me off but I am cheaper than I am horny. ;)
See you never know what your going to get here on ***boat.
Deb, has Scream finished rustling up the T-Day turkeys yet? At least this happens away from good boating weather. :D :chi:
Jason
I am a turkey widow :D
He works from 5:30 am to 10:30pm and sometimes later......loading up turkeys onto pallets for the big trucks to take across country. (or telling his temps workers to do it) We sell fresh turkeys so time is important. Only a few more days now.......he likes this time of year, cause it's when he makes all his money :D
He gets busy around Christmas as well......not as busy. We miss him, but I don't have to cook dinner every night ;) and it is almost over :D
The bummer thing is I'm like a single women now, I have to hang lights by myself, lay down sod with only my son for help.(ok, I did a crumby job) Just things I usually depend on him to help me out with, I get to handle all on my own......I'm using a staple gun tomorrow to hang some lights on the patio cover..... :D :D I like staple guns!!!
We have a HUGE thanksgiving dinner 45 people, so I have that to get ready for............busy, busy, busy :D

JetBoatRich
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
I hit you with a green one :idea: chicklet wh o re ;)