PDA

View Full Version : Some of this stuff has got to go!

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 04:53 AM
After looking at my yard and driveway, I've decided that some of this has gotta go.
BOATS
1984 California Performance Competition Tunnel Jet – On Hold Pending Repairs but will be available soon.
1981 Syndicate Gullwing Jet – Turnkey or minus engine $7000.00/$3500.00
1974 Sanger Shovelnose Hydro – Complete minus Engine $3000.00
1974 Tahiti Jet – Minus Engine and seats $1000.00
ALL BOATS INCLUDE TRAILER
AUTOS
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup with shell – Excellent MPG work truck $4500.00
1996 Pontiac Grand Am 4 dr Sedan- Nice Sporty Car! $4500.00
1983 Chevrolet Suburban 4X4 – Custom interior, 6" all spring lift, $5000.00
1977 Pontiac Firebird Formula – Excellent condition Muscle Car $4000.00
MOTORHOME
1979 Itasca 26’ Class C Motorhome – Self- Contained, 350 ci SBC, $4500.00
I checked the NADA Guide and believe that EVERYTHING listed is at or below book value. Check it out for yourself at http://www.nadaguide.com
All prices negotiable and all offers for trades will be considered. I have pictures available for all vehicles and boats listed. For more info and pictures, email me at JimP@pritek.net or call me at (530) 668-8915 ask for Jim or cell (530) 312-6535
[ April 13, 2003, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Kindsvater Flat
04-13-2003, 05:32 AM
That looks like the "Fu** it, I'm selling everything list".

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 06:15 AM
Well, I figure I'd sell some and keep the rest :rolleyes:
I have too many cars, too many boats...etc.
Too much $$ for registrations, insurance, upkeep, etc and NO ROOM LEFT! I think the neighbors are getting pissed off at me. I got 1 guy right down the road that asks me every time I see him, "what did you buy today?" That just ain't right. LOL
I just have an addiction to things with engines I guess and just can't pass up good deals when I see them. That's why I have so many "projects". Actually, that's not alot of projects. Most everything is done already.

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 06:16 AM
I'm just gonna sell what I can and buy/build what I REALLY want. wink

Kindsvater Flat
04-13-2003, 06:21 AM
Sounds like you're trying to keep it simple. I thought about another purchase but didn't. Hard enough to keep one running.

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 06:39 AM
Yeah... I hear ya. I don't know why I keep buying, buying, buying.... :rolleyes:
I forgot about the 1966 mustang on the side of the house. It's gotta go too. Make offer eek!

Sangster
04-13-2003, 06:44 AM
BBT's..The pics of the Syndicate doesn't look like a T-Deck :confused: , Maybe it's jest the angle of the pics... :D :D

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Sangster:
BBT's..The pics of the Syndicate doesn't look like a T-Deck :confused: , Maybe it's jest the angle of the pics... :D :D :confused: :confused: You've seen the boat....

Sangster
04-13-2003, 06:49 AM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster:
BBT's..The pics of the Syndicate doesn't look like a T-Deck :confused: , Maybe it's jest the angle of the pics... :D :D :confused: :confused: You've seen the boat.... Jest didn't remember it being a T-deck so I looked at the pics on your site & it was hard to see from the pics.. I'll take your word on it.. :D :D

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 06:51 AM
I edited the description. TEchnically, there is no "T" on the deck :rolleyes: But, the drivers side/steering is recessed into the deck

BigBoyToys
04-13-2003, 10:54 AM
I just posted pics of the Mustang, Tahiti, motorhome, Grand Am, S-10, Suburban, Hydro at my website. click here to see them http://www.pritek.net/forsale

O.B eddie
04-14-2003, 02:12 PM
Wow no room for the cows!!!!!!!! how much for the A.C unit???? Hee Haawwwww

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-14-2003, 06:04 PM
How do you manage with such a little brain? One of Ripley's believe it or not.
[ April 14, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Her454
04-14-2003, 06:20 PM
O.B eddie:
Wow no room for my cows!!!!!!!! how much for the A.C unit, I aint got one at my place???? Maybe I'll check out yer Motor Home so as I can have a nice place to live! Hee Haawwwww [ April 14, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Her "Tired of OB Eddie" 454 ]

Kim Hanson
04-14-2003, 07:04 PM
O.B eddie:
Wow no room for the cows!!!!!!!! how much for the A.C unit???? Hee Haawwwww Right here son or bitch, whatever you asshole (http://arehttp://www.havasubarney.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl?s=3e9b71ef08a0ffff;act=SF;f=28..) ..bring it! :D
[ April 14, 2003, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
04-14-2003, 07:09 PM
This one should work, for you! (http://www.havasubarney.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl)

BigBoyToys
04-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Man, you folks let that POS (OBE) get to you :rolleyes: I just look at the source....and ignore it.

Rexone
04-14-2003, 11:56 PM
OB Eddie Rocks!
http://www.smilies.nl/outtahere.gif

Her454
04-15-2003, 07:22 AM
Rexone:
OB Eddie Rocks!
http://www.smilies.nl/outtahere.gif Yep, hes a legend in his own mind. eek!

Kim Hanson
04-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Rexone:
OB Eddie Rocks!
http://www.smilies.nl/outtahere.gif You must mean OB-Eddie sucks cocks!......( . )( . )....... :D

BAF#276
04-15-2003, 03:40 PM
what is a ob eddie?

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-15-2003, 05:43 PM
BAF#276:
what is a ob eddie? It is a brain dead guy that loves to post here putting people down and he loves to say heee haaaaw.
OB Eddie......is for Outboard Eddie or Oakley Boy Eddie. hehehehehehe.

BigBoyToys
04-15-2003, 06:10 PM
Why do you guys (and girls) keep bringing it up? If you ignore it, IT will go away. It's just someone (and yes, a few of us know who it is) that is trying to get attention(due to 1 of 2 things....either anal retentive or his mommy didn't spend enough time with him when he was a child). And, by keeping it alive, you are providing it.
Myself, I have nothing to say to the person that uses the Alias of OBE. When he posts as his real name, I will post back. Otherwise....no more posting from me on the OBE topic(s)

BigBoyToys
04-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Besides, it's all just a bunch of TRASH with ABSOLUTELY NO intellectual content.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2003, 06:24 PM
"OB-EDDIE" all over that one......( . )( . )..... wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Ok enough of the Ob stuff here. Anyone interested in buying this stuff so we can make some room around here for more boats.... :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-15-2003, 08:48 PM
bbt don't worry about ob he can't spell the city he lives in ...who is really hee haw ???

stix818
04-16-2003, 12:15 AM
I sure wouldn't mind that suburban. I'll have to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Might have a new jobie job :D .

BigBoyToys
04-16-2003, 05:27 AM
Stix818:
I sure wouldn't mind that suburban. I'll have to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Might have a new jobie job :D . The Suburban has about 22000 miles on engine, 30000 on transmission,4X4, 35" tires, 6" all spring (no blocks) lift, VERY custom interior, nice sound system,etc, etc. gets about 18mpg eek! :D
NADA Guide (http://nadaguide.com) shows it's value much higher than I'm asking for it.

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 01:52 PM
First of all Mrs. BBT I dont ever recall puttin you down EVER. I only recite the info here on these boards. As I have said before! Why dont you look at kim Hansons posts he is puttin people down every day! As far as mr. BBT he says nothing gets to him on these boards me either. Maybe you all should take some advice from him!! Furthermore I prefer Ray bans over Okleys unless I am cycling.HEEEE HHAAAAWWWWWW :cool:

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 02:03 PM
Kim Hanson:
Rexone:
OB Eddie Rocks!
http://www.smilies.nl/outtahere.gif You must mean OB-Eddie sucks cocks!......( . )( . )....... :D Now this is incredibly funny !! Hee Haww you sure are a witty litle woman!!!! Bad words and all you must of hurt yourself thinkin that one up!!!!! Hey easy with the anger!! wink

Kim Hanson
04-16-2003, 07:13 PM
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
Rexone:
OB Eddie Rocks!
http://www.smilies.nl/outtahere.gif You must mean OB-Eddie sucks cocks!......( . )( . )....... :D Now this is incredibly funny !! Hee Haww you sure are a witty litle woman!!!! Bad words and all you must of hurt yourself thinkin that one up!!!!! Hey easy with the anger!! wink I haven't even got near the angry part yet! If you want to see me as a women,keep it to yourself! This a boating forum---not a prison forum.......( . )( . ).... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-16-2003, 07:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by O.B eddie:
[QB] Why dont you look at kim Hansons posts he is puttin people down every day!
Looks like you will be talking to me alot then...........( . )( . ).....I only pick on " AssHole's " Your #1 right now,you say I put people down all the time .......Do a poll and if you win I'am gone, if I win your gone...Bring it on bitch :p
[ April 16, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 07:25 PM
GOOD ADVICE NOW TAKE IT !!!! So are you French or what canadian??????? We are at war where are you???????????? :confused:

Kim Hanson
04-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Whats it like over there, rough times or what? Sand must be the worst hey? Canadian through and through, Alberta, land of the "shit talkers"! I see you talking to me so you ain't over there either Oh Yeah! your a convict right? Your ass is safe then, to lame to do anything......( . )( . )... :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Allright BITCH insult me fine but as far as I am concerned you just insulted america and anyone who lives here I have loved ones there WherE in the F@#K are you or yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick to boats MORON You need not shit talk AMERICA!!!!!!!!

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 08:07 PM
Kim Hanson:
Whats it like over there, rough times or what? Sand must be the worst hey? Canadian through and through, Alberta, land of the "shit talkers"! I see you talking to me so you ain't over there either Oh Yeah! your a convict right? Your ass is safe then, to lame to do anything......( . )( . )... :rolleyes: LAND OF THE SHIT TALKERS yup no back bone in there body at all you are just our BITCHES if it wasnt for us in that sand box your asses would be run over!!!!!!!!!! I cant even reply anymore with out goin out and whoopin somones ass SORRY!!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-16-2003, 08:10 PM
O.B eddie:
First of all Mrs. BBT I dont ever recall puttin you down EVER. I only recite the info here on these boards. As I have said before! Why dont you look at kim Hansons posts he is puttin people down every day! As far as mr. BBT he says nothing gets to him on these boards me either. Maybe you all should take some advice from him!! Furthermore I prefer Ray bans over Okleys unless I am cycling.HEEEE HHAAAAWWWWWW :cool: I have one question for you....Here it is....Why have you always use the BBT's in your posts?Do you like us that much? or is there another reason?
I'm going to stop the name calling...Thats just not me. :D I'm really a nice person. :D
[ April 16, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kim Hanson
04-16-2003, 08:14 PM
They know where I stand over here on that subject, I'am talking at you retard and you brought in alot of shit, on nothing that started this way! Why did you bring in this " War " into the conversation? You ramble on and on Bitch, on nothing!.....( . )( . )..... idea

O.B eddie
04-16-2003, 08:15 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
O.B eddie:
First of all Mrs. BBT I dont ever recall puttin you down EVER. I only recite the info here on these boards. As I have said before! Why dont you look at kim Hansons posts he is puttin people down every day! As far as mr. BBT he says nothing gets to him on these boards me either. Maybe you all should take some advice from him!! Furthermore I prefer Ray bans over Okleys unless I am cycling.HEEEE HHAAAAWWWWWW :cool: I have one question for you....Here it is....Why have you always use the BBT's in your posts?Do you like us that much? or is there another reason?
I'm going to stop the name calling...Thats just not me. :D Mrs. got the P.M you know I have to admit Kim the canadian got to me talkin about the sand box!!! I never meant to offend anyone just taking the info on the boards!!!! As far as knowin me not a chance never saw you or met you or the MR.!!!!!!!!!Beleiuve me!!!! All is good call me all the names you want I am like BBT nothin serious ACCEPT ABOUT MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!Have a good night HEEE HAAWWWWW wink

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-16-2003, 08:28 PM
O.B eddie:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
O.B eddie:
I'm going to stop the name calling...Thats just not me. :D Mrs. got the P.M you know I have to admit Kim the canadian got to me talkin about the sand box!!! I never meant to offend anyone just taking the info on the boards!!!! As far as knowin me not a chance never saw you or met you or the MR.!!!!!!!!!Beleiuve me!!!! All is good call me all the names you want I am like BBT nothin serious ACCEPT ABOUT MY COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!Have a good night HEEE HAAWWWWW wink I'm the same way when it come to my family and my country but just remeber We have the best military in the world.. :D I have 2 nephews over there and I'm very proud of them and what they are doing....Why do you heee haaaww? :D