PDA

View Full Version : Red Chicklet Givers

JB in so cal
11-19-2004, 11:17 AM
What kind of people are Red Givers in real life??
My idea of one is the person without many friends; doesn't get asked to do much; has no life outside of, maybe work and thinks the world basically sucks! This person thinks that people who have these things are not worthy, but he'll take time out of his busy, busy day to assault someone else.
My opinion, of course and I guess I can expect to get some for this, huh? :idea:
JB

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-19-2004, 11:20 AM
I have only ever given a red chicklet once and I felt bad about it afterwards. I give green even if I don't like the person but usually write something sassy, and of course, I always sign mine.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 11:21 AM
I agree with you .. I also think they are very jealous of people that are here having fun. :smile:

Rev. Williams
11-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Don't forget SPINELESS PHUCKS !!!! Sign it or don't write it you Pu ssies !!!

syke-o
11-19-2004, 12:15 PM
i love chiclets... all colors :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/197chiclets.bmp

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 12:25 PM
You people don't deserve your reputation points. :mad:
The world sucks! :yuk:

Blown 472
11-19-2004, 12:29 PM
get bent brown

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 12:33 PM
I could really go for a ham sandwich.

1978 Rogers
11-19-2004, 12:33 PM
i love chiclets... all colors :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/197chiclets.bmp
They are even better out of the old style gum ball machines. The little globe you stick the penny in. Those were the days.

GHTRIM
11-19-2004, 01:21 PM
Not to change the subject but how does a person that has posted under 10 times have OVER 50 Greens?????? I've seen it... Just curious :confused: Also, I think they should make you enter a response when giving a green or red :devil:

Rexone
11-19-2004, 01:24 PM
They are even better out of the old style gum ball machines. The little globe you stick the penny in. Those were the days.
Oh you mean the ones you stick the quarter in now and get like 2 chicklets. :D

topless
11-19-2004, 01:38 PM
I've given red twice to wsuwrhr.......he deserved it. :hammer2: I told him about the first one after he started whining and I signed the second after calling him an asshole. :hammerhea :2purples:

JB in so cal
11-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Took longer than I thought it would - 2, yes 2 reds...

topless
11-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Took longer than I thought it would - 2, yes 2 reds...But I do have a life.......right here. LMAO! :DAND, I'll give him reds every chance I get because I can. So there. ;)

totenhosen
11-19-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll admit I gave you a red one because I'm sick of people placing so much emphasize on them. Who cares!? Just come here and have so fun.

topless
11-19-2004, 01:59 PM
I'll admit I gave you a red one because I'm sick of people placing so much emphasize on them. Who cares!? Just come here and have so fun.
Yours don't count anyway. You don't have enough posts so they come out gray and don't mean shit. :squiggle:

totenhosen
11-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Yours don't count anyway. You don't have enough posts so they come out gray and don't mean shit. :squiggle:
Oh well!

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Oh well!
Come on totenhosen... you have to admit, there's something highly erotic about a straight talking hottie. :)

topless
11-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh well!
But I love you anyway. :wink: :)

totenhosen
11-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Come on totenhosen... you have to admit, there's something highly erotic about a straight talking hottie. :)
Yes I do! And thats how all people should be instead of bs'ing. Man, I wish this forum would have the little beer stein icon so I could throw tht your way

Acommanderguy
11-19-2004, 02:15 PM
eff the people who give the red ones. they are just jealous bastids :mad:

topless
11-19-2004, 02:19 PM
eff the people who give the red ones. they are just jealous bastids :mad:
I don't agree. Some do it because it's funny, some do it because they can't stand the person, and some do it because of the post like it was intended for. Now just for that, I'm shooting you a red. :D

HighRoller
11-19-2004, 02:21 PM
My idea of one is the person without many friends; doesn't get asked to do much; has no life outside of, maybe work and thinks the world basically sucks! This person thinks that people who have these things are not worthy, but he'll take time out of his busy, busy day to assault someone else.
My opinion, of course and I guess I can expect to get some for this, huh? :idea:
JB
Not necessarily...I got blasted for daring to ask who the DD was on the LAX girls' trip. How could I be so insensitive? They're women and they posted pics so shut up!

topless
11-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Not necessarily...I got blasted for daring to ask who the DD was on the LAX girls' trip. How could I be so insensitive? They're women and they posted pics so shut up!
Ya know, on that trip nobody even got drunk. It just looked that way from the pictures. We had fun talking shit was all. Funny thing is we all would refer to people by screen names.......LOL :mix:

Cheap Thrills
11-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Would you guys like some cheese to go with that whine :rolleyes:
C.T. :wink:

1978 Rogers
11-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh you mean the ones you stick the quarter in now and get like 2 chicklets. :D
Are they a quarter now? DAMIT. I haven't seen one in a long time.

topless
11-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Would you guys like some cheese to go with that whine :rolleyes:
C.T. :wink:
Please! I like cheese whith my wine! :D

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 03:24 PM
I have never given a red out, thats childish! I have given out some flammings though :2purples: :wink: ........( . )( . )..........

wsuwrhr
11-19-2004, 03:29 PM
JB
Hmmm, kinda describes someone I know to a "T", interesting.
I summed it up in a previous thread.
Brian

Jbb
11-19-2004, 03:34 PM
You people don't deserve your reputation points. :mad:
The world sucks! :yuk:
Here ...good people....Is your sniper.... :p

Jbb
11-19-2004, 03:34 PM
I have never given a red out, thats childish! I have given out some flammings though :2purples: :wink: ........( . )( . )..........
Some Flamings.....lol... :boxingguy

topless
11-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Brian
Oh a response from my loved one. Did you tell wifeypoo to call me? We have soooo much to catch up on. Did you ever put the hole for the plug back in your boat after fiberglassing and gel goating it over? I think it was put there for safety reasons and I wouldn't want to see you sink that fine boat of yoiurs. Still love ya Brian,
Yours forever,
Topless :D

BajaMike
11-19-2004, 03:39 PM
At least, if you give a red, have some balls and sign it.. :mad:
:argue: :boxed: :idea: :lightsabe :2purples:

Her454
11-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Brian
Personally I think if your going to "snipe" someone or give them a negative rep then have the courage to sign it, or dont leave it.
Secondly I think its chicken shit to "fued" or "trash" someone publicly. It does nothing but reflect negatively on the people involved by those that have no clue of whats really going on, nor do they care. Take care of things in private or say your peace and move on, period.
Just my 02.

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Nothing like a little Labatt flambe. :D :D :D
Kim, I'm thinking you don't throw down a flame per beer because your post count isn't that high. :jawdrop: :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 03:42 PM
I like some JBB, just means more than 1 :p ..Okay alot :D of flammings
........( . )( . )........

topless
11-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Just my 02.You have 2 cents? Hell lets go party! Your'e RICH!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :D :D

Her454
11-19-2004, 03:45 PM
You have 2 cents? Hell lets go party! Your'e RICH!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :D :D
Well I borrowed it. :)

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 03:48 PM
...say your peace and move on...
I used to live with a chick who would bring back shit that happened years before. Every time she was in a bad mood, I got to hear about the time I got a cell phone call from work when we were having dinner with her parents on their anniversary. I had to leave as it was an emergency. Every time she wanted to bitch, she would pull that scene out of her ass.
Once in a while, I still see her because there is a group we both still belong to. I try not to choke when she says, “Why did we ever break up?”
There comes a time when you have to move on. :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Nothing like a little Labatt flambe. :D :D :D
Kim, I'm thinking you don't throw down a flame per beer because your post count isn't that high. :jawdrop: :D :D :D
Im doing the best I can Tom.........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Hang in there buddy. :D

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Personally I think if your going to "snipe" someone or give them a negative rep then have the courage to sign it, or dont leave it.
Secondly I think its chicken shit to "fued" or "trash" someone publicly. It does nothing but reflect negatively on the people involved by those that have no clue of whats really going on, nor do they care. Take care of things in private or say your peace and move on, period.
Just my 02.
Im not chicken shit, Im Kimmy Hanson :wink: Okay sometimes I can be a dick head, but don't hold it against me! Im really a calm guy that like's to create alitte havoc once and awhile :cool: I like to think ,Im just keeping them on there toes :D ........( . )( . )........

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Im not chicken shit, Im Kimmy Hanson :wink: Okay sometimes I can be a dick head, but don't hold it against me! Im really a calm guy that like's to create alitte havoc once and awhile :cool: I like to think ,Im just keeping them on there toes :D ........( . )( . )........
Kim hows it going buddy??

Her454
11-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Wasnt directed at you Kim- :):):)

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Kim hows it going buddy?? Its pretty good and yourself :smile: ........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
11-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Wasnt directed at you Kim- :):):)I know Traci, it's just nice to rub you the wrong way again ! What did you think I was going to do? Talk bad to a hot blond that likes fast boats , You don't know me well enough yet :D ......( . )( . ).....
Off topic, but whats the new flammed boat really like? I need to know :cool:
You are cool in my books just cause you do that and your looks are second :p j/k you match that boat perfectally..HOT STUFF! :smile:

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Wow, topless is strict! :wink:

topless
11-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Wow, topless is strict! :wink:
Topless loves you though! :) :) :)

Desert Rat
11-19-2004, 06:07 PM
JB
Rode the short bus to school and NEVER had lunch money when they did get off the bus

Midlife Advantage
11-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Topless, you sassy little sh**, I'm falling in love with you! never have to guess what yer thinkin! here's some greenies, now git to work.
DOH! it wont let me give you any more!