PDA

View Full Version : Kerry says Bin Laden cost him the election

Seadog
11-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Kerry says that the tape from Bin Laden just before the election (FOX News)was the reason he lost. Dang, and I thought it was because the overwhelming majority of voters :rolleyes: thought him too much of an idiot to run the country.

Forkin' Crazy
11-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Don't forget about how the Christians hijacked the election... :rolleyes:
LOL!!! :220v:

steelcomp
11-19-2004, 06:46 PM
There was only one person that cost Kerry the election, and that was Kerry. He sure had a lot of help, though!!!! :hammerhea

Rexone
11-19-2004, 07:00 PM
Kerry says Bin Laden cost him the election.
Kerry's a fockin weenie.

11-20-2004, 10:15 AM
Typical Democrats, Laying blame everywhere but where they should....themselves.

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 05:23 PM
If the Republican propaganda machine coupled with the monetary might of the industrial military complex hadn't duped us into thinking Kerry was a pussy, we'd still be trying to figure out what the French were telling Kerry what he stood for. He apparently forgot what the NV communists told him to think. This all came to me while marching down Geary Street humming the Internationale. God Bless you right wing delusional puppets of the IMC!

steelcomp
11-20-2004, 05:30 PM
If the Republican propaganda machine coupled with the monetary might of the industrial military complex hadn't duped us into thinking Kerry was a pussy, we'd still be trying to figure out what the French were telling Kerry that he stood for. He apparently forgot what the NV communists told him to think. This all came to me while marching down Geary Street humming the Internationale. God Bless you right wing delusional puppets of the IMC!
You think they get it??? :confused:

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 05:33 PM
You think they get it??? :confused:
The puppets? Of course. They're good little puppets. Appeal to their emotions and watch them rant. ;)

steelcomp
11-20-2004, 05:41 PM
The puppets? Of course. They're good little puppets. Appeal to their emotions and watch them rant. ;)
Trouble maker.

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Trouble maker.
Eucalyptus hugging sour grape sucker. (EHSGS) :)

steelcomp
11-20-2004, 05:46 PM
Eucalyptus hugging sour grape sucker. (EHSGS) :)
SSuuuueeeeyyyyy...that smells!!! :confused:

MagicMtnDan
11-20-2004, 05:57 PM
If Kerry couldn't deal with a bin Laden video tape imagine how badly he would have managed as President of the USA!
Pathetic excuse from a pathetic far left liberal incapable of getting anyone other than diehard Democrats and Bush-haters to vote for him.
Hey Kerry, wanna know why you lost the election? Go look in the mirror! :rollside:

Boy Named Sue
11-20-2004, 05:59 PM
SSuuuueeeeyyyyy...that smells!!! :confused:
Like JOhn KErry? We both are so misunderstood EHSGS. Bin Laden had no effect. Everyone expected AQ to try something and that's the best they could do? Not even an envelope full of flour to Colin Powells office. The smart and the sane of this country saw it for what it was. Desperation. Who's that knocking on the cave door Osama? Don't answer it cuz you know its GI Joe with a telegram from George notifying you of your death!

steelcomp
11-20-2004, 07:07 PM
Like JOhn KErry? We both are so misunderstood EHSGS. Bin Laden had no effect. Everyone expected AQ to try something and that's the best they could do? Not even an envelope full of flour to Colin Powells office. The smart and the sane of this country saw it for what it was. Desperation. Who's that knocking on the cave door Osama? Don't answer it cuz you know its GI Joe with a telegram from George notifying you of your death!
LIke I said in the beginning...the only one Kerry has to blame is Kerry. 'Course, I don't think his beautiful, articulate, intelligent wife helped. :messedup: That's one DUMB bitch!! :notam:
EHSGS...I like thet...I might change my screen name to that. :hammerhea

Seadog
11-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Well, Kerry has added a few rants to his reasons why he lost. Naturally, none were his fault. Can you imagine Kerry at the fiasco in Chile? I don't see him going in to rescue his bodyguard. I also don't see his bodyguard giving a sheet if he went in with him or not.

Boy Named Sue
11-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Well, Kerry has added a few rants to his reasons why he lost. Naturally, none were his fault. Can you imagine Kerry at the fiasco in Chile? I don't see him going in to rescue his bodyguard. I also don't see his bodyguard giving a sheet if he went in with him or not.
Yeah, that was one weird exchange. The way I see it though, everyone was doing their job. You rarely see world leaders taking a 'hands on' approach. I think we're lucky no one got shot.

Infomaniac
11-21-2004, 03:06 PM
I could have sworn that the Jib Jab cartoons did it in for him.