PDA

View Full Version : Where is unforgiven?

topless
11-19-2004, 01:56 PM
You have some explaining to do mister!!!!! :lightsabe :burningm: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Her454
11-19-2004, 02:07 PM
OMG, I just got your voicemail and LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. YOU DO need HB rehab girlie! At over 6,000 posts....Im not sure Im not the one that should be preaching that so loudly tho.....LOL :)

topless
11-19-2004, 02:10 PM
I had to leave work without telling my boss just to be here? Ya think I'm proud of this? At least I admitted it. :squiggle:

Her454
11-19-2004, 02:11 PM
You are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. :)

topless
11-19-2004, 02:14 PM
He called me on my cell from a different phone so I wouldn't know it was him and asked what was up. I made up a good one and told him I needed to leave because my windshield wipers weren't working. :jawdrop:

Her454
11-19-2004, 02:16 PM
LMAO..................at least your original. :)

topless
11-19-2004, 02:22 PM
And it's not even raining. LOL :)

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm Back and HER454 made me DO IT!!!
but I do have say I missed you this morning. :cry: ..I reached out this morning and you weren't there. :rolleyes: ..but Mrs Flying Vee, HER454 and Mrsracer 277 were there to help :wink: ......Did I say I missed you??? :cry: I was told you were kinda detained this morning. :220v: ...HANDCUFFS?????? maybe it's you that has some explaining to do.. :rolleyes: ..

Her454
11-19-2004, 03:34 PM
.....I never get off the Mountain and get blamed for everything..... :hammerhea :)

topless
11-19-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm Back and HER454 made me DO IT!!!
but I do have say I missed you this morning. :cry: ..I reached out this morning and you weren't there. :rolleyes: ..but Mrs Flying Vee, HER454 and Mrsracer 277 were there to help :wink: ......Did I say I missed you??? :cry: I was told you were kinda detained this morning. :220v: ...HANDCUFFS?????? maybe it's you that has some explaining to do.. :rolleyes: ..
The handcuffs were only to detain me till you got here. DUHHHHHH
By the way, you never posted our lovely wedding pictures. Were the models in the background fondling you again? I tell ya what BIG BOY!!!!!! :yuk: You are in BIG trouble and NOW I get the truck too. :argue: :argue:

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 03:40 PM
.....I never get off the Mountain and get blamed for everything..... :hammerhea :)
Sorry Tracy, but since your getting the BLOWER I thought you could help me out of a jam...I did spend most of the morning with you....(you know how jealous TOPLESS can get)

topless
11-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Sorry Tracy, but since your getting the BLOWER I thought you could help me out of a jam...I did spend most of the morning with you....(you know how jealous TOPLESS can get)
I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I get the boat of course. :220v:

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 03:45 PM
The handcuffs were only to detain me till you got here. DUHHHHHH
By the way, you never posted our lovely wedding pictures. Were the models in the background fondling you again? I tell ya what BIG BOY!!!!!! :yuk: You are in BIG trouble and NOW I get the truck too. :argue: :argue:
Uhhhh....Goodafternoon love of my life!!! sure did miss you today...I was just telling everyone how much I missed you!! I was just telling the models opps the ladies here on the forums how I should head back to your loving arms this weekend.....but I have to work tomorrow and I have a delivery to make (her454) and then I need to get my oops your truck detailed sunday (mrsracer277) so think you might want to come up saturday night?? we could go for a nice dinner at MR.RICs in Avila Beach then for a romantic walk on the beach...then head to the tubs for a little fun...we can talk about things that cum "up"

topless
11-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Uhhhh....Goodafternoon love of my life!!! sure did miss you today...I was just telling everyone how much I missed you!! I was just telling the models opps the ladies here on the forums how I should head back to your loving arms this weekend.....but I have to work tomorrow and I have a delivery to make (her454) and then I need to get my oops your truck detailed sunday (mrsracer277) so think you might want to come up saturday night?? we could go for a nice dinner at MR.RICs in Avila Beach then for a romantic walk on the beach...then head to the tubs for a little fun...we can talk about things that cum "up"
See why I love you so much???????

Unforgiven
11-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Her 454 ...see you get the Blower but Topless still loves me!!