PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

Her454
11-19-2004, 02:23 PM
what the next ***boat controversy will be when the "chicklets" are gone? :hammerhea :)

topless
11-19-2004, 02:28 PM
what the next ***boat controversy will be when the "chicklets" are gone? :hammerhea :)Maybe bring the stars back??????????????? I only had 1 for the longest time. I did a search on here the other day and found a whole lot of shit talking........BY ME. OMG I was mean. :cry:

jackpunx
11-19-2004, 02:30 PM
what the next ***boat controversy will be when the "chicklets" are gone? :hammerhea :)
It cant be that 3days only and Boat floating came out of the closet.. because that already happend.. looL

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 02:32 PM
OMG I was mean.
I still masturbate while reading those. :cool:
By the way, whatever the next controversy is, it's a certainty that Topless will be involved. :D

topless
11-19-2004, 02:33 PM
I still masturbate while reading those. :cool:
By the way, whatever the next controversy is, it's a certainty that Topless will be involved. :DAre you insinuating that I'm a drama queen?????? I got your queen right here. :p :D

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Are you insinuating that I'm a drama queen??????
Not at all. :)
... although things do tend to become dramatic when you're around and I find that you have a regal presence.

Her454
11-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Are you insinuating that I'm a drama queen?????? I got your queen right here. :p :D
No, not a Drama Queen....THE Drama Queen.
Leave that alone Jordy................. :hammer2: :D

spectratoad
11-19-2004, 04:00 PM
We could start thread or give stars based on the size that we think someones Johnson or PFD's are. That should get some people offended or worried about their reputation. :eek: And when it gets slow we do this once a week and have a winner by poll.

MsDrmr
11-19-2004, 04:50 PM
I dont know, but hopefully it will be more intertaining then the rep pts.....maybe it should be about weather or not you "flock x-mas trees"

GlastronGuy
11-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Do you know something we don't?