PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU do if you were...

dmontzsta
11-20-2004, 09:15 AM
in this blue car?
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/holdinitdown.wmv

GlastronGuy
11-20-2004, 09:19 AM
I'd say, man, this is a repost.

HM
11-20-2004, 09:21 AM
I would have ran that punk over, and then backed over him and parked on his mother f'n head.
That guy is the poster child for the ACLU.

ahhell
11-20-2004, 09:22 AM
I think rapid acceleration into the car in front of me would be called for as soon as Mr. MOFO got in the way :hammerhea

HCS
11-20-2004, 09:26 AM
I'd say, man, this is a repost.
That's what I'd say to. :rolleyes:

ratso
11-20-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm being sued for "doing what I would do" in a situation like that right now... so with that being said I would get out and say "Please kind sir, would you not hit my car because I can't kick your ass and if I sue you I won't be able to get anything out of your broke ass, so would you please stop?" :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

Forkin' Crazy
11-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Hadn't seen that. I know what I would do. No it wouldn't be calling 911. It would be calling 9MM!!!! Can you say dead nigga?
Oh yea, how did y'all understand what he was saying. I don't speak "ubangie".
:crossx:

dmontzsta
11-20-2004, 09:41 AM
I'm being sued for "doing what I would do" in a situation like that right now... so with that being said I would get out and say "Please kind sir, would you not hit my car because I can't kick your ass and if I sue you I won't be able to get anything out of your broke ass, so would you please stop?" :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
That really sucks to hear man, if someone does something to your property, you should be able to defend.
This may be a repost, but not to me and some others. :D

Kachina26
11-20-2004, 09:45 AM
That's the first thing I said to my son when he told me he'd run the guy over. I would certainly plead fearing for my life.

v-drive
11-20-2004, 10:22 AM
yeah, the chicken shits do screw the good guys and get away with it.
I for one get very tired of turning the other cheek. :cool: v-drive

throwerb
11-20-2004, 11:00 AM
I'll bet it was staged. One one would have just stayed there.

Cheap Thrills
11-20-2004, 12:39 PM
I believe ~ Mr. Dessert Eagle .50 would have come out to play with thu brotha.
Now how U gonna act bieotch ? :D
C.T. :wink:

Kilrtoy
11-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Fear for life does wonders in court and so does a private eye who gets all the good stuff on the shit bag

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 12:45 PM
to start, when he was behind the car while he was trying to pull out, and the guy went behind, I would have thrown it in reverse and run over his sorry ass :crossx:

PHOTOGLOU
11-20-2004, 01:00 PM
I would have got out left the car not worth him owning my boat car house and going to jail now on a not so crowded area ran him over called 911 and claimed self defense but as he was only destroying personel property and has many ACLU brothers as witnesses called it a day and left insurance buy me a new car something faster to get away quicker

Jbb
11-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Fear for life does wonders in court and so does a private eye who gets all the good stuff on the shit bag
Exactly ...fear for ones life would be pretty easy to justify in a case such as this...If that happened to me....he would have 3 or 4 well grouped (hopefully) .45 cal holes in his useless head.....Bang!

99 232 baja
11-20-2004, 01:25 PM
there would be 1 dead black guy!!!