PDA

View Full Version : goddamn colds

hoolign
11-20-2004, 09:51 AM
:devil: Anyone recently blessed with the massive influx of snot, the delight of achy bones with an orchestra of coughing fits...I'd hate to be the only one enjoying this yearly treat! Buckley's, nyquil, dayquil , cold FX, vicks vapo rub, buckleys pills, contact C, and 1000 mg C's, I think all this shit is doing is getting the goddamn virus high! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: It's getting stoned while I'm trying to break a record for the most snot produced in a 48 hour period! :yuk:

Mrs.HLB
11-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Hope you feel better and drink lots of liquids!! :rolleyes: They will make you sleepy, very sleepy...

FMluvswater
11-20-2004, 03:53 PM
:devil: Anyone recently blessed with the massive influx of snot, the delight of achy bones with an orchestra of coughing fits...I'd hate to be the only one enjoying this yearly treat! Buckley's, nyquil, dayquil , cold FX, vicks vapo rub, buckleys pills, contact C, and 1000 mg C's, I think all this shit is doing is getting the goddamn virus high! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: It's getting stoned while I'm trying to break a record for the most snot produced in a 48 hour period! :yuk:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/soothe.gif Get well soon hoolign. Being sick rots. ... lmao@virus getting high off your medicine. Hope you gots someone who makes you laugh even when you feel yucky cuz it really does help. :) Hope you get some rest. Take care, hon.

Debbolas
11-20-2004, 08:01 PM
That cold sucks!!!
I had it for two weeks. . . it was terrible, Even Dayquill didn't help....Drink 7up with a little OJ mixed in..............Feel better soon ;)

IN2-IN2MX
11-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Hooligan ~ Sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow.
I had a little cold about 1 week ago. It went away but I lost my voice and I still don't have it completely back!!! Plus I have this stupid cough that only comes on at the worst possible times...like job interviews, phone calls, etc. It blows! :lightsabe

JetBoatRich
11-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Started last Sunday :messedup: still going :messedup: need to be all better by Wednesday for out trip :coffeycup