PDA

View Full Version : Last Night Nba Brawl The Outcome!!

99 232 baja
11-20-2004, 12:55 PM
artest, oneil and jackson all of from indy and ben wallace of detroit all suspended indefinetly by nba commissioner DAVID STERN.

dicudmore
11-20-2004, 12:57 PM
as it should be.....

XtrmWakeborder
11-20-2004, 01:12 PM
If somebody threw water, bottles, food, and chairs at me or came onto the court in an aggressive stance ready to fight you better believe that they're going to take their lumps. It was the fans that started it, hopefully the courts will remember that when the lawsuits come. :boxingguy

Sweet Addiction
11-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Does anyone have a clip of that or know where one is I can watch. Some buddies of mine told me about it but I did not see it.

bunny 166
11-20-2004, 01:43 PM
If somebody threw water, bottles, food, and chairs at me or came onto the court in an aggressive stance ready to fight you better believe that their going to take their lumps. It was the fans that started it, hopefully the courts will remember that when the lawsuits come. :boxingguy
Well said--act like a jackazz and you don't deserve jack... :hammer2: :hammer2:

ratso
11-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have a clip of that or know where one is I can watch. Some buddies of mine told me about it but I did not see it.
I can't find it anywhere... :cry:

Domn8er
11-20-2004, 03:40 PM
If somebody threw water, bottles, food, and chairs at me or came onto the court in an aggressive stance ready to fight you better believe that they're going to take their lumps. It was the fans that started it, hopefully the courts will remember that when the lawsuits come. :boxingguy
I agree. Artest showed restrant from fighting Ben Wallace, but when some one throws something at you...it on!

jdogginla
11-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Just turn on the tv. LOL.......it's on every 5 min. Espn will lead with the story at the top of every sports center. :messedup:

OutCole'd
11-20-2004, 03:58 PM
So true. What does this say for the future. Want to get Shaq of the heat so the Lakers can beat them, If your a serious fan, throw your buddy's beer at him, take a few major pumelings, and the cometition is gone, and you sue for a few mil.
The fans started this BS, and bot the beatings they deserved.