PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Juice Recipe

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 04:05 AM
I just bought a bitchen new jug and need to try it out at the next gettogether. Anyone out there have a kickass recipe. Something dangerous maybe :220v: Vodkas, rums, mixers. Thanks in advance :cool: :D

Cheap Thrills
04-17-2006, 04:33 AM
PJ
"Great fruity punch with a serious kick!. Be very careful though, it will sneak up on ya! I use a large cooler to mix it in, because it makes five gallons. You can really play with the ingredients, basically just put in whatever you like."
Original recipe yield: 5 gallons.
1 gallon 190 proof grain alcohol
1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
2 gallons cherry juice
2 (4 ounce) packets sweetened tropical punch flavored drink mix powder
1 gallon water
6 apples, cored and sliced with peel
6 oranges, sliced into rounds
30 seedless green grapes
20 strawberries, hulled
4 lemons, sliced
4 limes, sliced
DIRECTIONS:
In a 5 gallon container, combine grain alcohol, pineapple juice, cherry juice, drink mix powder and water. Add apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, lemons and limes. Stir gently and serve
C.T. :wink:

SDLifesaver
04-17-2006, 05:00 AM
1 Large bottle of Southern Comfort (not sure what the size is called) 750ml
1 gallon of pineapple juice (usually comes in 1/2 gallon cans)
Red Grenadine to taste
Good stuff and I believe the official name is watermellon shooters. I realize there is no watermellon but the red Grenadine gives it that effect.

NOTALENT
04-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Ok...this one is plain and simple......
1 Gallon of Vodka of choice......(I use smirnoff).
2 Gallons of Tampico Tropical Punch
2 Gallons of Tampico Island Punch
Mix in your 5 Gallon jug....and watch the chicks get drunk because it taste sooooo good.... :crossx: Every party we have people drink it because it taste good...it's funny how 30 minutes later everyone is drunk...lol

a catered life
04-17-2006, 06:15 AM
cale keep it simple
first start with good vodka (i pefer ciroc)
and add the chick in my avatar :p

SHIFTY
04-17-2006, 06:29 AM
MY BUDDY's RIVER RIPPLE RECIPE IS STILL THE BEST...

SummitKarl
04-17-2006, 08:24 AM
I just bought a bitchen new jug and need to try it out at the next gettogether. Anyone out there have a kickass recipe. Something dangerous maybe :220v: Vodkas, rums, mixers. Thanks in advance :cool: :D
Boat + sun + Tequila + 3 Red Heads...that's about as dangerous as it gets :)

Cheap Thrills
04-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Use to drink alot of PJ (Purple Jesus) back in my school daze. use to make trashcans full of the stuff. notorious drink arround here known for some pretty wild times.
Yes it can either make or break a party.
we usually made it a day before to let the fruit soak up some alcohol.
Be careful and have fun
C.T. :wink:

raff
04-17-2006, 09:38 AM
I don't have a recipe but I'll bring my cup :)

Waldo
04-17-2006, 09:42 AM
2 Gal of good Gin
4 two liters of Cactus Cooler
1 large can of Pineapple juice
1 large can of Pineapple chunks
I remember a trip to the Nautical a long time ago. We polished a 5 gallon jug while floating in the cove...well, I sort of remember!

SHIFTY
04-17-2006, 09:48 AM
RIVER RIPPLE:
(1) 12oz CAN FROZEN LIME-ADE
12oz VODKA
(3) COORS LIGHTS
DUMP CAN OF FROZEN LIME-ADE INTO PITCHER. FILL UP EMPTY LIME-ADE CAN WITH VODKA, AND DUMP IN. STIR UNTIL EVENLY SLUSHY. POOR IN THREE CANS OF COORS LIGHT, STIR, SERVE OVER ICE. MAKES ABOUT SIX SERVINGS. MULTIPLY RATIO FOR LARGER GROUP, SERVE IN ONE OF THOSE IGLOO JUGS :boxed:

HavaSkank
04-17-2006, 10:03 AM
Skyy Vodka with Langers Pomegrante and Blueberry juice makes my clothes fall off...which is why I quit drinking it in church

Havasu Luvr
04-17-2006, 10:08 AM
2 liter juice bottle, fill half way with tropical fruits (manderin oranges, pineapple, grapes), fill rest of the way with rum, add 1 1/2 cups of sugar, mix well (dissolve sugar) and let fermint 3 weeks in room temp dark area. Serve chilled and you will never know what hit you.....when done eat chilled fruit as a snack. My river girls love it.
I've tried 190 proof shit and it does NOT fermint as well. Still has a very strong paint thiner taste :squiggle:

SHIFTY
04-17-2006, 10:13 AM
2 liter juice bottle, fill half way with tropical fruits (manderin oranges, pineapple, grapes), fill rest of the way with rum, add 1 1/2 cups of sugar, mix well (dissolve sugar) and let fermint 3 weeks in room temp dark area. Serve chilled and you will never know what hit you.....when done eat chilled fruit as a snack. My river girls love it.
I've tried 190 proof shit and it does NOT fermint as well. Still has a very strong paint thiner taste :squiggle:
YOU DO A STRETCH SOMEWHERE?

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't have a recipe but I'll bring my cup :)
You don't have to bring a cup, I have an XL one here with your name on it Mark. ;) And a matching one for Sarah :D :D

Havasu Luvr
04-17-2006, 04:36 PM
YOU DO A STRETCH SOMEWHERE?
What block were you in.......? :cool:

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 05:11 PM
MY BUDDY's RIVER RIPPLE RECIPE IS STILL THE BEST...
Oh yea RiverNipple is still a mainstay. We just have a prob finding people to help drink it and finish the jug :cool:

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 05:17 PM
What block were you in.......? :cool:
You see Shifty thinks he might know you. Probably thinks he cuddled up with you one night in the cold confines of a prison cell for a PallMall non filtered. It wasn't the way he wanted to lose his virginity but man he needed that cigarette. After he was released from Pelican Bay he quit, smoking that is, he still is fond of cuddling with men who tell him "Chit on the D*** or Blood on the blade". :D :D :D

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks to everyone who has contributed a recipe. Please keep posting the homebrews. I will print these out and start trying them. :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
04-17-2006, 06:04 PM
You see Shifty thinks he might know you. Probably thinks he cuddled up with you one night in the cold confines of a prison cell for a PallMall non filtered. It wasn't the way he wanted to lose his virginity but man he needed that cigarette. After he was released from Pelican Bay he quit, smoking that is, he still is fond of cuddling with men who tell him "Chit on the D*** or Blood on the blade". :D :D :D
Pelican Bay? Damm, wrong Shifty :cry: I thought it might have been Shifty from Corcoran State (general pop) and it wasn't a PallMall, it was a Camel. Still glad to hear someone quit the nasty habit after being release (smoking that is) :) .

LUVNLIFE
04-18-2006, 04:28 AM
More recipes please :cool: :D

Huckleberry
04-18-2006, 05:18 AM
LIQUID PANTY REMOVERS
Mix 1/3rd Malibu Rum
1/3rd Pineapple Juice
Split the remaining third between cranberry juice and margarita mix
Serve over ice. The ladies absolutely loves this stuff! After a few of these their panties start falling off!!!

raff
04-18-2006, 06:52 AM
1 L Everclear® alcohol
5.25 L (3 1.75L bottles) vodka
1 bottle peach schnapps
1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum
1 bottle 99 Apples® apple schnapps
10 L Sprite® soda
1 L Sunny Delight® orange juice
1 L triple sec
1.75 L bottle gin
1 bottle DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
4 bottles Boone's Farm® Strawberry Hill wine
8 L Hawaiian Punch®
2 containers orange juice concentrate
fruit (as much as desired)
Whoop Juice recipe
Scale ingredients to servings
1 bottle vodka
1 bottle Everclear® alcohol
1 can frozen fruit punch
1 can frozen lemonade
1 can frozen limeade
2 bottles 7-Up® soda
Combine all together. If too strong, add more soda. For more kick, add more everclear.