PDA

View Full Version : Slow ass suck boats....

Wicky
04-17-2006, 05:49 AM
gonna get spanked by a lil ol 153ci outboard.
BBSP VIII...this weekend...speed alley.
If you dare.
Mow,
Wicky

Wicky
04-17-2006, 06:10 AM
Lmao!!!

Wicky
04-17-2006, 06:14 AM
Please Note: I did say "slow ass jet boats!" Fast jet boats need not apply. Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot, there is no such thing as a fast jetboat!!!! Bwaahhahahahahaha!! :rollside:
Mow,
Wicky

Nucking futs
04-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Please Note: I did say "slow ass jet boats!" Fast jet boats need not apply. Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot, there is no such thing as a fast jetboat!!!! Bwaahhahahahahaha!! :rollside:
Mow,
Wicky
Maybe not fast, buy they are quick !!!
bench racing is a few clicks up wacker boy.

Wicky
04-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Maybe not fast, buy they are quick !!!
bench racing is a few clicks up wacker boy.
This isn't bench racing, it's Big Block Spanking Party talk shit week!!!! Live and direct right here in Just jets. Don't let the smooth taste fool ya!! :rollside:

lilrick
04-17-2006, 06:25 AM
I guess it was a lil boring in here! so which boat in the picture below would you like to have your ARSE handed to you with????? loser

Blow-n-Time
04-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Just where and when would you like to meet, Just smile because you,ve been HAD.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2006, 07:42 AM
If you dare.
Mow,
Wicky
.... last year this flatty drove all the way down from needles marina (fri) and called out the entire beach. After beating the first guy the Bolt Nazi yells out "NEXT!" 45 minutes later.... You Te (their fastest guy) lines up with Greg. You Te got out on him a length or so until about 1/8 mile and gave up. The single 4 barrel, heavy lay up Hondo went undefeated for the day. Greg did run out of gas and got towed back to the beach but he eventually drove her back to needles marina 40+ mile round trip.
We estimate Gregs boat runs High 8's at around 120 on the juice. Not too shabby but far from the quickest "lakeboat" jet or v-drive around here...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Scum%201.jpg
Big block spanking party? Keep Dreaming! :rollside:

Cs19
04-17-2006, 07:50 AM
.... last year this flatty drove all the way down from needles marina (fri) and called out the entire beach. After beating the first guy the Bolt Nazi yells out "NEXT!" 45 minutes later.... You Te (their fastest guy) lines up with Greg. You Te got out on him a length or so until about 1/8 mile and gave up. The single 4 barrel, heavy lay up Hondo went undefeated for the day. Greg did run out of gas and got towed back to the beach but he eventually drove her back to needles marina 40+ mile round trip.
We estimate Gregs boat runs High 8's at around 120 on the juice. Not too shabby but far from the quickest "lakeboat" jet or v-drive around here...
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Scum%201.jpg
Well if high 8s is what it takes to go undefeated then there is plenty of lake friendly hardware on these boards to go whoop ass over there.
That is pretty hard core that the guy in the flat drove all the way from Needles to go run these guys.
Its too bad this happened to be on a race weekend.

superdave013
04-17-2006, 07:53 AM
it always does

john f2000
04-17-2006, 08:03 AM
where is speed alley?

RUSSO
04-17-2006, 08:06 AM
NOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE FUN..ALLEN IS TOO MUCH

Danhercules
04-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Why do you think the wackas pick this weekend? LOL They know all of fast car motor boats are busy.

malcolm
04-17-2006, 08:24 AM
I remember you Wicky. I know you chickened out coming over to Moses Lake. Why should we care if you can spank a couple tired Idaho big blocks. ;)

Wicky
04-17-2006, 08:48 AM
I remember you Wicky. I know you chickened out coming over to Moses Lake. Why should we care if you can spank a couple tired Idaho big blocks. ;)
ARe you guys going to do Moses Lake this year Malcolm??
Last year was kinda tough for me to make it. By the time your party was going on, I lost my house, my wife, my kids and even my dog. Just one month ago I regained full custody of my dog. Now, I have joint custody of my boy. Things are looking good. I also have a new girlfriend that loves to travel and rage. Everything seems to be falling into place now. I have some cash in my pocket to do a little traveling this summer so, adjust those valves I'm ready for Moses Lake!!
Mow,
Wicky
P.S. I kept my wacka boat and my CR 250 as well!!!

RUSSO
04-17-2006, 08:52 AM
ARe you guys going to do Moses Lake this year Malcolm??
Last year was kinda tough for me to make it. By the time your party was going on, I lost my house, my wife, my kids and even my dog. Just one month ago I regained full custody of my dog. Now, I have joint custody of my boy. Things are looking good. I also have a new girlfriend that loves to travel and rage. Everything seems to be falling into place now. I have some cash in my pocket to do a little traveling this summer so, adjust those valves I'm ready for Moses Lake!!
Mow,
Wicky
Good to hear you got the dog back....Thats just mean... :cool: J/K..Good to hear you are back in it,...

b's sanger
04-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Mow,
Wicky
Dont those outboards come standard with plastic pocket protectors and a propeller beanie cap.
Go Old School or go home. Where is the cool factor in the OB?
:crossx:

Wicky
04-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Just where and when would you like to meet, Just smile because you,ve been HAD.
Speed Alley...this weekend. Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday...SUNDAY.. SUNDAY!!!

Wicky
04-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Dont those outboards come standard with plastic pocket protectors and a propeller beanie cap.
I don't need a boat to be cool!!! Everyone in my computer programming club and my chess club all think I'm the coolest in the club.
Besides, what could be cooler than passing up an "old school" slow ass jet anyway??....passing two slow ass jets I guess.... :rollside:
Mow,
Wicky

Fast Freddy
04-17-2006, 09:34 AM
i raced a outboard boat one time at havasu with my jet boat. my wife and i were cruising along between the island and copper canyon when this stripped down 19 footer with big ole 2.5 litre outboard engine (pun intended, lol) pulls up next to us and the youngin driving it says "lets race" like the guy on pinks says, lol. we were doin about 30 mph so i figured this ougtha be more fair for him because he doesn't have to worry about me gettin a hole shot on him. so we nailed it and i walked him like his anchor was in the water. i went down the lake about a 1/4 mile or so and when i let off and looked back he was like 1/8 mile behind me, no kidding like at least 200 yards back. i was like damn what a joke that was. so i slow down and let him catch up to me and he says lets try it again and he says I QOUTE: "you need to slow down so i can catch up to you so we can race"....... unbelievable but true. so again we go from a 30 roll but this time i stay in it for a 1/2 mile giving him a chance to catch me. i look back and he is at least 100 yard behind me. so i come to a stop this time and wait for him an he says to me I QOUTE - "after i say go you need to wait a 1/4 mile before you go full throttle so we can race" i was like wtf dude, you suck, get a real boat you loser.
the craziest thing about the whole deal was that this was on labor day weekend back in 1996 and the water we were driving thru was at least 2' high chop. for real it seemed to me like it was 3' HIGH and it probably was. it was without a doubt the roughest water i have ever pulled the trigger in. i was like there is no way in hell i am gonna let an outboard beat me and boy let me tell you i skipped across that lake from wave top to wave top and never once dropped into any of those troughs. i was accelerating so quick and goin so fast that there was no time for my boat to lose flight. its a good thing too because if i did i would have stuffed my boat thru one of those waves and it would have been all over. at that time the woman who was with me who is now my wife was my girlfriend and this was the 3rd date we had ever been on and her 1st time on my boat and our 1st time to lake havasu ever. in fact this happened within 1/2 hour of me ever bein on the lake. everything happened so fast she had no clue how dangerous that was. i was so jacked up on speed i was shakin and i told her that was just sic. lol, i was so pumped up on adrenaline back then.......

jrork
04-17-2006, 10:06 AM
I just assumed he was talking about my boat. Kinda figured so?

Wicky
04-17-2006, 10:10 AM
I'm very very proud of you Fast Freddy!! Excellent story!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-17-2006, 11:23 AM
If you dare.
Mow,
Wicky
hey mini mouse, BLOW ME!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
04-17-2006, 11:28 AM
If you dare.
Mow,
Wicky
damn, its time for the yearly meeting of the united lawn mowers of america. hope you brought enough blades.......fags................................. ............

malcolm
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Are you guys going to do Moses Lake this year Malcolm??
Yeah, I think we are. I threw July 22 out there a couple weeks ago. Sound like a date you can live with?
Boy, sounds like you had the whole country song happen all at once! Sorry to hear it. Looks like you are starting to pull out of it though, huh?
Yes, I should make an easy target for you this year. I'm finally going big block, but only figure on gaining around 5-10 mph. Hope to finally see 60 :)

Blow-n-Time
04-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Speed Alley...this weekend. Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday...SUNDAY.. SUNDAY!!!
I say we do it mothers day due to the fact that im in the same boat as you, with the wife, kids and dogs, But on the other hand cant wait to meet on the water, good luck and hope to see you soon. P.s. were do we launch I have minor noise problems.

77468sleekcraft
04-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Verns brothers boat YES ass kicking possible,,,,,,,,,,you I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicky
04-17-2006, 03:20 PM
I say we do it mothers day due to the fact that im in the same boat as you, with the wife, kids and dogs, But on the other hand cant wait to meet on the water, good luck and hope to see you soon. P.s. were do we launch I have minor noise problems.
The exwife gave me beano for my noise problem. I had to gag her for her noise problem!! :220v:

stoker2001
04-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Big block spanking party? Keep Dreaming! :rollside:I was there,and gotta give Greg credit as that was impressive that he made the run all the way from Needles in that mean MOFO :crossx: My "all motor whacker"wanted no part of greg.I still wonder how many people/inboarders would of bet money (knowing Greg runs 8s in 1/4)that he would lose in the 1/8 to UT :cool: :rollside:

Unchained
04-17-2006, 05:05 PM
That's a great example of what a boat can do when the owner really knows how to tune it and set it up.
Another guy with the same boat and a blown engine may not go near as quick or fast.
Some guys will run the same setup for years and just live with whatever it does, others will have to constantly change things.

malcolm
04-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Verns brothers boat YES ass kicking possible,,,,,,,,,,you I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, but it's an outboard also. We need a big jet to spank him. You up to the challenge Vern? :D
Wicky, care to fill us in on how fast we need to go to catch you? :p
You can PM me if you don't want to spill it on here. :)

bottom feeder
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Here Wicky Wicky Wicky,
When you leaving?
No need to tow all the way down to BBSP just to try and beat up on a Jet :)

robertm
04-17-2006, 09:09 PM
jet boats get out of the hole harder but it doesnt take as much to get an outboard to run mph. I have a 19 daytona, my dad has a dcb mach 22 with twin drags. id smoke him in a 1/4 mile drag race but his boat runs 125-130 mph. I think boats like his mach 22 are a lot of what you will see at this big block spanking party.

Jordy
04-17-2006, 09:50 PM
id smoke him in a 1/4 mile drag race but his boat runs 125-130 mph.
Hopped up outboard twins should be able to smoke you in much less than a 1/4 mile. Doesn't take me that long to catch up to 99% of the boats on the lake and I'm in a 30'er. ;)

Psycho Squid
04-17-2006, 10:19 PM
I Wanna play! I have a small jet with a 1966 396 truck block. Going to run her next week on gps will post some numbers. I've always wondered if I could get around a wacker? :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-17-2006, 10:38 PM
That's a great example of what a boat can do when the owner really knows how to tune it and set it up.
Another guy with the same boat and a blown engine may not go near as quick or fast.
Some guys will run the same setup for years and just live with whatever it does, others will have to constantly change things.
Lol!! More like a great example of a guy that doesn't know anything about building or tuning (his best friend does that) and just drives the shit out of it. :)

Cs19
04-17-2006, 10:49 PM
I Wanna play! I have a small jet with a 1966 396 truck block. Going to run her next week on gps will post some numbers. I've always wondered if I could get around a wacker? :rolleyes:
njba river racer

superdave013
04-18-2006, 04:10 AM
jet boats get out of the hole harder but it doesnt take as much to get an outboard to run mph. I have a 19 daytona, my dad has a dcb mach 22 with twin drags. id smoke him in a 1/4 mile drag race but his boat runs 125-130 mph. I think boats like his mach 22 are a lot of what you will see at this big block spanking party.
There is some pretty stout OB that show up for this deal. I think STV's and the like running on Alky with big shots of nitrous will be there just waiting for the ho hum jet boat and flats to show up and get smoked.

superdave013
04-18-2006, 04:17 AM
I have heard the other version of this. That version is that UT got out in front of him enough and lifted. Who run's 1/4 mile races at the river? C Mon, UT beat him it sounds like to me. But seeing as both you and I were not there it's all just hear say.
I say it would take a jet boat like sofa king's to be top dog at this event. But by design of the dates I'm sure sofa will be racing at NJBA.

MAXIMUS
04-18-2006, 04:25 AM
U.T. SMOKED HIM... Nuff said! :rolleyes: But he is still a child molester... :messedup:

LOWRIVER2
04-18-2006, 06:16 AM
Who let the bench racing fags out of their section?
Get back in your section, skinny armed O/B boys, especially you, Tony.
Where's Roland to keep you out boards in line when you need him? LOL

Wicky
04-18-2006, 06:30 AM
Here Wicky Wicky Wicky,
When you leaving?
No need to tow all the way down to BBSP just to try and beat up on a Jet :)
I'm leaving Thursday around noon.

dmontzsta
04-18-2006, 06:51 AM
U.T. SMOKED HIM... Nuff said! :rolleyes: But he is still a child molester... :messedup:
lmao.
The grass must be long at Speed Alley again. The city called in the big dogs to take care of it. These boys do a better job than all the mexicans in front of home depot combined.

Wicky
04-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Yes, but it's an outboard also. We need a big jet to spank him. You up to the challenge Vern? :D
Wicky, care to fill us in on how fast we need to go to catch you? :p
You can PM me if you don't want to spill it on here. :)
Malcolm, I have a bone stock 225 Merc on a 20 ft Allison Grand Sport. I run a 30" yamacopy drag prop with 1.75 gearcase. Top Rpm is 6800 all day long.
Top Speed is in mid 90s.
My boat is one of the slower outboards that will be at BBSP this weekend.
I just want a lot of cool boats to show up outboard or bigblock and a good time to be had by all. I'm bringing the sushi!!

Wicky
04-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Who let the bench racing fags out of their section?
Get back in your section, skinny armed O/B boys, especially you, Tony.
Where's Roland to keep you out boards in line when you need him? LOL
Roland's still too busy signing copies of May's issue of Hot Boat!!!! He's famous now ya know. :rollside:
Mow,
Wicky

malcolm
04-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Hmm, sounds impressive (speed wise). :D Never heard eggs being beaten that hard before, well maybe I have. Last year at Moses. :) That should earn you a spot in the top 5% there. ;)

Wicky
04-18-2006, 07:49 AM
Hmm, sounds impressive (speed wise). :D Never heard eggs being beaten that hard before, well maybe I have. Last year at Moses. :) That should earn you a spot in the top 5% there. ;)
I like the way that sounds!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2006, 07:50 AM
I have heard the other version of this. That version is that UT got out in front of him enough and lifted. Who run's 1/4 mile races at the river? C Mon, UT beat him it sounds like to me. But seeing as both you and I were not there it's all just hear say.
I say it would take a jet boat like sofa king's to be top dog at this event. But by design of the dates I'm sure sofa will be racing at NJBA.
Your right Dave you weren't there "as usual"!!!
Shutting down early when you only have a length doesn't cut it for me. When your talking river racing its hard to get an even start which can easily account for a length.
I was at Needles when the guys came back from their excursion. I went back down there (speed alley) with them the next day to retrieve the chicken. We met up with UT and Roland on the way back at Golden shores and Tony and I actually rode back up to Needles in Rolands wacker with UT close behind.
The other story was Allen saying they had beatin UT and that was it. IMO UT shut it down early, he was only ahead by a length! Had he been out 5 or more maybe I could credit his shut down. They had plenty of room (Greg kept going).
[QUOTE=Superdave013]who runs 1/4 mile races at the river?[QUOTE]
Apparently not you.
The guys I run with do and shutting down early means you either broke, gave up or pussed out! ;)

wright27
04-18-2006, 07:58 AM
If you dare.
Mow,
Wicky
You want to spank and suck what? Your a freak! :D

Wicky
04-18-2006, 08:03 AM
You want to spank and suck what? Your a freak! :D
That's SUPERFREAK!!!!

77468sleekcraft
04-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Yes Malcolm god how could I forget Verns jet ,,,He can spank the majority of people HUH....And his Bros outboard was freaken Awsome ...... :rollside:

STVBOY
04-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Shutting down early when you only have a length doesn't cut it for me. When your talking river racing its hard to get an even start which can easily account for a length.
I was at Needles when the guys came back from their excursion. I went back down there (speed alley) with them the next day to retrieve the chicken. We met up with UT and Roland on the way back at Golden shores and Tony and I actually rode back up to Needles in Rolands wacker with UT close behind.
The other story was Allen saying they had beatin UT and that was it. IMO UT shut it down early, he was only ahead by a length! Had he been out 5 or more maybe I could credit his shut down. They had plenty of room (Greg kept going).
[QUOTE=Superdave013]who runs 1/4 mile races at the river?[QUOTE]
Apparently not you.
The guys I run with do and shutting down early means you either broke, gave up or pussed out! ;)
I was there to see it and UT let Greg take off first and then UT caught him passed him and at 2 boat lengths he shutdown.Greg backed the story up when they got to the beach when ut towed him in. He was still messing with his tuning know since of blowing a motor for that race.

superdave013
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
And you were not there either when the race went down. I was at needles and talked to Roland the next day just like you did.
Not really worth an e-argument but I just don't see many 1/4 races at the river. Most are short sprints. 1/4 mile is a pretty long way. It looks longer when you look over the deck of a boat as opposed to a camera lens. You should try it sometime. :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
And you were not there either when the race went down. I was at needles and talked to Roland the next day just like you did.
Not really worth an e-argument but I just don't see many 1/4 races at the river. Most are short sprints. 1/4 mile is a pretty long way. It looks longer when you look over the deck of a boat as opposed to a camera lens. You should try it sometime. :rolleyes:
Since we weren't there all we have is what these guys tell us. I wish we had a PHOTO FINISH but then again you would ague that since it was from a camera lens it must have been farther :rolleyes: ....that kind of insight would explain why your probably hooking up some guys hose right now. lol...
Speaking of river racing Mr.Spicoli, I'll race you anytime (tomorrow morning if you'd like) with no cameras. Oh thats right, you still........... dont have a boat that Runs! :)

Bolt Nazi
04-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Not really worth an e-argument but I just don't see many 1/4 races at the river. Most are short sprints. 1/4 mile is a pretty long way. It looks longer when you look over the deck of a boat as opposed to a camera lens. You should try it sometime. :rolleyes:THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG!
GREG ALWAYS RACES A 1/4 OF A MILE,OR MORE. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER SEEN ME MAKE A PASS, A 1/4 OF A MILE IS NOT LONG ENOUGH.I WAS AT THE RACE. V-DRIVES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Te
04-18-2006, 07:11 PM
I heard this Uncle Tony guy ran to about 105 MPH, the flat was no where around so Uncle Tony shut down, if the race would have been close UT was going to hit the nitrous.

You Te
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
i raced a outboard boat one time at havasu with my jet boat. my wife and i were cruising along between the island and copper canyon when this stripped down 19 footer with big ole 2.5 litre outboard engine (pun intended, lol) pulls up next to us and the youngin driving it says "lets race" like the guy on pinks says, lol. we were doin about 30 mph so i figured this ougtha be more fair for him because he doesn't have to worry about me gettin a hole shot on him. so we nailed it and i walked him like his anchor was in the water. i went down the lake about a 1/4 mile or so and when i let off and looked back he was like 1/8 mile behind me, no kidding like at least 200 yards back. i was like damn what a joke that was. so i slow down and let him catch up to me and he says lets try it again and he says I QOUTE: "you need to slow down so i can catch up to you so we can race"....... unbelievable but true. so again we go from a 30 roll but this time i stay in it for a 1/2 mile giving him a chance to catch me. i look back and he is at least 100 yard behind me. so i come to a stop this time and wait for him an he says to me I QOUTE - "after i say go you need to wait a 1/4 mile before you go full throttle so we can race" i was like wtf dude, you suck, get a real boat you loser.
the craziest thing about the whole deal was that this was on labor day weekend back in 1996 and the water we were driving thru was at least 2' high chop. for real it seemed to me like it was 3' HIGH and it probably was. it was without a doubt the roughest water i have ever pulled the trigger in. i was like there is no way in hell i am gonna let an outboard beat me and boy let me tell you i skipped across that lake from wave top to wave top and never once dropped into any of those troughs. i was accelerating so quick and goin so fast that there was no time for my boat to lose flight. its a good thing too because if i did i would have stuffed my boat thru one of those waves and it would have been all over. at that time the woman who was with me who is now my wife was my girlfriend and this was the 3rd date we had ever been on and her 1st time on my boat and our 1st time to lake havasu ever. in fact this happened within 1/2 hour of me ever bein on the lake. everything happened so fast she had no clue how dangerous that was. i was so jacked up on speed i was shakin and i told her that was just sic. lol, i was so pumped up on adrenaline back then.......
You da man!!!

superdave013
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Speaking of river racing Mr.Spicoli, I'll race you anytime (tomorrow morning if you'd like) with no cameras. Oh thats right, you still........... dont have a boat that Runs! :)
A photo finish would be fine. No arguing that for sure.
I will take you up on that river race. I will have MY sled at the Parker 300. Get your entry ready. Or as you would say, will you puss out?
(really your boat with a nasty small block would be a contender for the overall win)
Allen, I know you run yours out the back door. And from what I have seen in Jerry's RR movies so does that other guy. I still say most river racers don't. I'm not kocking him in any way. I'm just calling Camera boy on saying someone won when they were never out front until the other guy lifted. From the way Jerry protrays him he seems like the kind of guy that can and will speak for himself. No need for someone who was not even there to speak for him.

You Te
04-18-2006, 07:21 PM
There is some pretty stout OB that show up for this deal. I think STV's and the like running on Alky with big shots of nitrous will be there just waiting for the ho hum jet boat and flats to show up and get smoked.
Whats a big shot of nitrous?

dmontzsta
04-18-2006, 07:22 PM
THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG!
GREG ALWAYS RACES A 1/4 OF A MILE,OR MORE. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER SEEN ME MAKE A PASS, A 1/4 OF A MILE IS NOT LONG ENOUGH.I WAS AT THE RACE. V-DRIVES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nazi...Fords...Circle Boats...damn.
:)

Cs19
04-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Bring the wackers to the power tour mothers day weekend in Needles if you want to race some jetboats.
So I hear UT has the fastest OB? How quick are we talking? Low 8s?

DEL51
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
I am the second guy, cause it is fun. Changing stuff is fun.Getting beat and beating others is fun.Rules are where politics come in. Politics suck. but keep positive.

Cs19
04-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Whats a big shot of nitrous?
My wilson system is capable of a pretty healthy hit for a single stage, are you guys running 2 stages?

Cs19
04-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Sofa, its too bad Ming is this weekend cause this would have been fun,although it might sting a little for you to be the second fastest jet at BBSP. :)

DEL51
04-18-2006, 10:15 PM
I heard this Uncle Tony guy ran to about 105 MPH, the flat was no where around so Uncle Tony shut down, if the race would have been close UT was going to hit the nitrous.
My boat only runs 105, so watch out! This is fun chit, but Iam serious about my 'lack of" performance. I will improve on top end but I will out accelerate most of the ob and v-drives if I can run a straight 1/8th or more.You guys are so lucky to have the area to compete.Do you go to the races against other OB's, v-drives,and jets? I do respect outboards, and do not hate drivers of such. I am a boater fan, but jets are my first love.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-18-2006, 10:51 PM
A photo finish would be fine. No arguing that for sure.
I will take you up on that river race. I will have MY sled at the Parker 300. Get your entry ready. Or as you would say, will you puss out?
(really your boat with a nasty small block would be a contender for the overall win)
Allen, I know you run yours out the back door. And from what I have seen in Jerry's RR movies so does that other guy. I still say most river racers don't. I'm not kocking him in any way. I'm just calling Camera boy on saying someone won when they were never out front until the other guy lifted. From the way Jerry protrays him he seems like the kind of guy that can and will speak for himself. No need for someone who was not even there to speak for him.
In my book he lifted too soon, in your book 1/8th mile was enough sooo, you and I will race 1/8th mile then I'll lift. Then we'll come back to the boards and listen to you change your tune. :rolleyes:
The scummer is computer illiterate so I'm talkin for him....

superdave013
04-19-2006, 05:38 AM
In my book he lifted too soon, in your book 1/8th mile was enough sooo, you and I will race 1/8th mile then I'll lift. Then we'll come back to the boards and listen to you change your tune. :rolleyes:
Well I figured you being the big circle guy and all you would want some turns and some distance. But if you want to go drag style that sounds good too.
Just like at the drag races we will leave from a DEAD stop and heads up. If I loose I'll take it on the chin with no hard feelings.
I'm droping the mock up block in this weekend. Who knows, I might get it done in time to race your Hondo. :)

MAXIMUS
04-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Well I figured you being the big circle guy and all you would want some turns and some distance. But if you want to go drag style that sounds good too.
Just like at the drag races we will leave from a DEAD stop and heads up. If I loose I'll take it on the chin with no hard feelings.
I'm droping the mock up block in this weekend. Who knows, I might get it done in time to race your Hondo. :)
Dave why complete your boat??? I can loan you my video cam & you can video race Jerry! Of course its a little unfair but probably more fesable at the moment... :notam:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Since you schooled me on how far a river race is, you can have it your way. Then we'll go to burger king.
The Hondo is ready now and I will put my 9 gear back in it for our river race. I do have a new 454 going in it to replace the tired 396 so you better hurry. :boxed: Max can videotape that way I only have to run about 10 lengths (since you've discovered the camera adds distance). I will even race for pinks (with my B mota) if you've got the balls! :clover: :)

dmontzsta
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM
This here is some good ole bench racing. :)

You Te
04-19-2006, 07:18 AM
Bring the wackers to the power tour mothers day weekend in Needles if you want to race some jetboats.
So I hear UT has the fastest OB? How quick are we talking? Low 8s?
I don't think UT is the fastest OB.

You Te
04-19-2006, 07:25 AM
My wilson system is capable of a pretty healthy hit for a single stage, are you guys running 2 stages?
I hear some guys run 2 stages the ob's don't run much over a 150 shot.

superdave013
04-19-2006, 07:32 AM
Since you schooled me on how far a river race is, you can have it your way. Then we'll go to burger king.
The Hondo is ready now and I will put my 9 gear back in it for our river race. I do have a new 454 going in it to replace the tired 396 so you better hurry. :boxed: Max can videotape that way I only have to run about 10 lengths (since you've discovered the camera adds distance). I will even race for pinks (with my B mota) if you've got the balls! :clover: :)
If I get my way it's the Parker 300. Really that is the main reason I'm trying to get this bucket done. I'm not going to fluff or buff anything. Just get it together (I know I know) and shake the bugs out. Then it's getting parked until the big day. But I'll pair off with ya during one of those shake down runs.
It's all good cheif, I'll buy burger king win, lose or draw.
Jerry, you are alright in my book because you can dish it out and take it too. With that said you're still a homo. LMAO :D

You Te
04-19-2006, 07:33 AM
My boat only runs 105, so watch out! This is fun chit, but Iam serious about my 'lack of" performance. I will improve on top end but I will out accelerate most of the ob and v-drives if I can run a straight 1/8th or more.You guys are so lucky to have the area to compete.Do you go to the races against other OB's, v-drives,and jets? I do respect outboards, and do not hate drivers of such. I am a boater fan, but jets are my first love.
Not that many people race, it's mostly just a fun gathering. Plus everyone knows ob's are not fast. :D :D

You Te
04-19-2006, 07:40 AM
UT lifts all the time, last week he was shoplifting.

Cs19
04-19-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't think UT is the fastest OB.
whatever..
whats the fastest ob at bbsp run?
Im excited t see V-drive Video get behind the wheel of something after all these years,the cameras will be rolling for sure.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-19-2006, 08:08 AM
If I get my way it's the Parker 300. Really that is the main reason I'm trying to get this bucket done. I'm not going to fluff or buff anything. Just get it together (I know I know) and shake the bugs out. Then it's getting parked until the big day. But I'll pair off with ya during one of those shake down runs.
It's all good cheif, I'll buy burger king win, lose or draw.
Jerry, you are alright in my book because you can dish it out and take it too. With that said you're still a homo. LMAO :D
The only way I would run the 300 is with a v-bottom or an E.T. boat. Those cracker clowns are f--n crazy!! Good luck racing against max, I hear he gets a 45 minute headstart. :rolleyes: :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-19-2006, 08:33 AM
whatever..
Im excited t see V-drive Video get behind the wheel of something after all these years,the cameras will be rolling for sure.
[QOUTE=cs19]After all these years[QUOTE]
Now thats funny!
Chris,
I've been river racing since 92! Before you get all wadded up read the post for what it is. I didn't say I was fast, didn't say I was a professional racer, didn't say I had the quickest jet spankin v-drive. All I said is,,, "I've been river racin since 92". What grade were you in back in 92? In the time it took you to become "king of Ming & Big River" I have been trying to stay afloat with a tired ass motor (and boat) that probably (right now) couldn't run 80. :cry:
Where were you back in 2000 when I actually entered a sanctioned race? When I get the metalflake monster done are you offering to video tape my heats? I plan on running the Burley regatta are you willing to travel to Idaho?
Maybe you Maximus and superdave could start the "videoboy fan club"! :messedup:
If you go, good luck this weekend! :cool:

superdave013
04-19-2006, 08:36 AM
The only way I would run the 300 is with a v-bottom or an E.T. boat. Those cracker clowns are f--n crazy!! Good luck racing against max, I hear he gets a 45 minute headstart. :rolleyes: :)
If we show up with a small block we would get to run with the JET BOATS and would start 30 min ahead of Maxi. :crossx:
That's why I say a b boat with a small block could be a strong contender to win overall. Steve Mclory's small block Jones is the perfect boat for that deal.

Wicky
04-19-2006, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=V-DRIVE VIDEO][QOUTE=cs19]After all these years[QUOTE]
I plan on running the Burley regatta are you willing to travel to Idaho?
QUOTE]
Idaho sucks!!

stoker2001
04-19-2006, 01:27 PM
whatever..
Im excited t see V-drive Video get behind the wheel of something after all these years,the cameras will be rolling for sure.Chriss,I know that you know from your racing experience that these little pisspots with there 153 inch motors can run,granted they are few and far between.Remember Jim Dunn in that little yellow hydro at world finals in your class that ran 8.55 at 131 during qualifying on motor :2purples: If you were to pair up against UT and he gave you an onplane start (meaning your pump is fully loaded),i would bet on you in a full 1320' :rollside: Now,with that being said if you did a real slow plow start (about 3mph),i think you would be suprised and i would bet on UT to the 660' :argue: you might catch him in full quarter :cool:look forward to seeing you at lake fest

stoker2001
04-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Notice in this pic of lakefest2005 during qualifying and i do believe the camera angle is benifiting John in the rotten banana entry.John even redlit on this run by a little (you dont think he was nervous do you?).If i was on the spray,it would be a huge dif :cool: Just to give some perspective,for those that dont know,John runs in top/eliminator which is a full second quicker then me or M/Ehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052pheonix1.jpg

MAXIMUS
04-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Now thats funny!
Chris,
I've been suckin dick since 92! Before you get all wadded up read the post for what it is. I didn't say I was the best head giver, didn't say I was a professional ass muncher, didn't say I had the quickest belt buckle. All I said is,,, "I've been sucking some good cock since 92". What grade were you in back in 92? I was bangin little boys too... In the time it took you to become "king of Ming & Big River" I have been trying to get layed with a tired ass rectum (and boat) that probably (right now) couldn't run 80. or squeak if it had too!:cry:
Where were you back in 2000 when I actually did a dude flick ? When I get the metalflake monster done are you offering to video tape my scenes or what? I plan on bonning all of the K guys at the Burley regatta are you willing to travel to Idaho & sample my man pie?
Maybe you, Maximus and superdave could start the "videoboy fan club"! :messedup:
If you go, good luck this weekend & remeber do like I do and pace yourself! Not more than 3 dicks an hour :cool:
Jerry I think donald already started a videoboy fan club where men are men & the boys are ascared.... :messedup:

uclahater
04-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Notice in this pic of lakefest2005 during qualifying and i do believe the camera angle is benifiting John in the rotten banana entry.John even redlit on this run by a little (you dont think he was nervous do you?).If i was on the spray,it would be a huge dif Just to give some perspective,for those that dont know,John runs in top/eliminator which is a full second quicker then me or M/Ehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052pheonix1.jpg
What a whiney Ass Bitch :rollside: :rollside: Are you related to TownDrunk :idea: Come on Kevin, Camera Angle :rolleyes: You can do better than that.
Is that why Scummer beat UT was because of Camera Angle :rolleyes:
I thought you were different than the typical Panzy Ass outboard owner, but obviously I've been mistaken :cry: :cry:
IM sure John was only 1/2 throttle at the time :idea: :crossx:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Ben Dover,
Regarding your misquote....
You're starting to sound like lucky. :sleeping:
Take another shot at it. :notam:

sleekcrafter
04-19-2006, 04:21 PM
I was told by one of the Scream and Fly boy's, that Uncle Tony literally has garbage cans full of burnt pistons. Being the as much tweaking UT has done, it's inevidable this might be true. Wicky how many cans of pistons you got?
Sleek

stoker2001
04-19-2006, 04:24 PM
:
I thought you were different than the typical Panzy Ass outboard owner, but obviously I've been mistaken :cry: :cry:
IM sure John was only 1/2 throttle at the time :idea: :crossx:[/QUOTE] :D bring that purple people eating all show some go :confused: out to lake fest in two weeks :D

dmontzsta
04-19-2006, 06:06 PM
Jerry I think donald already started a videoboy fan club where men are men & the boys are ascared.... :messedup:
Soon we will have a trailer to snuggle in too...

uclahater
04-19-2006, 06:18 PM
:
I thought you were different than the typical Panzy Ass outboard owner, but obviously I've been mistaken
IM sure John was only 1/2 throttle at the time :idea: :crossx: :D bring that purple people eating all show some go :confused: out to lake fest in two weeks :D[/QUOTE]
Kevin my boat is ALL SHOW and NO GO :cry: :cry: but I will be in phoenix rootin you on :rollside:

Unchained
04-19-2006, 06:27 PM
:2purples: If you were to pair up against UT and he gave you an onplane start (meaning your pump is fully loaded),i would bet on you in a full 1320' :rollside: Now,with that being said if you did a real slow plow start (about 3mph),i think you would be suprised and i would bet on UT to the 660' :argue: you might catch him in full quarter :cool:look forward to seeing you at lake fest
I agree, I experienced this several times racing against ob's.
Chris's boat is a lot lighter weight than mine though.

Wicky
04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Wicky how many cans of pistons you got?
Sleek
Knock on wood...my motor has never been torn down, still runs perfect, and is on it's 9th season. No burnt pistons here. UT, on the other hand, has a couple of barrels of burnt shit that I have seen. I used to have a bucket for my old BBF but, I moved from that house.
Mow,
Wicky

Wicky
04-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm bummed I didn't make it!!
Didn't realize they were last weekend until it was too late.
Burley Regatta should be good though!! :)

Cs19
04-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Now thats funny!
Chris,
I've been river racing since 92! Before you get all wadded up read the post for what it is. I didn't say I was fast, didn't say I was a professional racer, didn't say I had the quickest jet spankin v-drive. All I said is,,, "I've been river racin since 92". What grade were you in back in 92? In the time it took you to become "king of Ming & Big River" I have been trying to stay afloat with a tired ass motor (and boat) that probably (right now) couldn't run 80. :cry:
Where were you back in 2000 when I actually entered a sanctioned race? When I get the metalflake monster done are you offering to video tape my heats? I plan on running the Burley regatta are you willing to travel to Idaho?
If you go, good luck this weekend! :cool:
Woah, chill out Jerry, your so quick to get all flustered..
Im looking forward to seeing you suit up and stand on the gas at a LOCAL event, its always cool to see guys from the boards throw a jacket on and go stand on it. superdave was on the pipe in Parker, that was sick!.
Thanks for the good luck, because "the king of ming" needs it seeing as Ive never won a race. :mad:

Cs19
04-19-2006, 09:09 PM
Chriss,I know that you know from your racing experience that these little pisspots with there 153 inch motors can run,granted they are few and far between.Remember Jim Dunn in that little yellow hydro at world finals in your class that ran 8.55 at 131 during qualifying on motor :2purples: If you were to pair up against UT and he gave you an onplane start (meaning your pump is fully loaded),i would bet on you in a full 1320' :rollside: Now,with that being said if you did a real slow plow start (about 3mph),i think you would be suprised and i would bet on UT to the 660' :argue: you might catch him in full quarter :cool:look forward to seeing you at lake fest
Stoker,Ya I remember that guy, he hauled ass in that thing, had a unique start/launch technique too.
I know the outboards can run hard, no question about it.. I hope I get to race more of them this season at the river,they make for good racing with us jet guys..hopefully they all show up for the Mothers Day deal in needles.

MAXIMUS
04-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Ben Dover,
Regarding your misquote....
You're starting to sound like lucky. :sleeping:
Take another shot at it. :notam:
Ohh come on now... You have to admit that right there was some funny shit! I'll give ya a hug at parker this weekend & have donald rub one out for ya! You will be back in full swing again!!! :)

diggler
04-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Knock on wood...my motor has never been torn down, still runs perfect, and is on it's 9th season. No burnt pistons here.
Now that is what I call either extremely reliable, or a pending disaster!

stoker2001
04-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Stoker,Ya I remember that guy, he hauled ass in that thing, had a unique start/launch technique too.
I know the outboards can run hard, no question about it.. I hope I get to race more of them this season at the river,they make for good racing with us jet guys..hopefully they all show up for the Mothers Day deal in needles.I really hope you run with us in M/e at lakefest as i dont think there will be a big showing in our class :rollside: I assume you are running the new motor this weekend at Bako and will no more after this weekend?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-20-2006, 02:26 PM
I guess this thread is 100% jet tech info :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuk:
Why is it other threads get moved but this one doesnt???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HammerDown
04-20-2006, 03:02 PM
I guess this thread is 100% jet tech info :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuk:
Why is it other threads get moved but this one doesnt???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Feel better...and who said the Mods don't listen to the people.

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 04:28 PM
You think throwing a roost is cool :p I think spraying a jetboat with my roost is cool, you need to hang at a Sea Doo forum buddy........( . )( . )......They think fast is around 60-70 mph also :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm very very proud of you Fast Freddy!! Excellent story!!
Ya if it was the Disney channel........( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
hey mini mouse, BLOW ME!!!!!!
Thats fast freddy bra...........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-20-2006, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Thats fast freddy bra...........( . )
oh yeah :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Why the hell don't people understand lake boats, some have a 19 foot Race jet boat that is 8 in the 1/4 :p Is that a fu cking lake boat now, you have to be stupid or you are leaking nos phuckheads .
JET BOATS SUCK They are for little boys with inadequate equipment, sure see alot in here now :p ........( . )( . )...........Wake up and smell the coffee you dumb focks, it would be like taking a TAF against you squirt gun. Race boats are race boats, these are lake boats :rolleyes:
I need to ask, if you get a Jet boat.....Do you instantly become stupid or is it a slow process ? :rolleyes: :p

Roland the Fisherman
04-20-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't believe I know either of you fags! LOL
What I SAW/HEARD of the race was they started north of the beach and noboby saw the start! I heard the flatty leave but didn't here UT. Did one leave early or did they leave at the same time I don't know. The flatty was much louder that the wacker.
I did however see UT appear first by a few lenghts and let off just a split second after he appeared. Then the flatty drove by and shut off.
The flatty was having starting problems so UT pulled him back to shore.
I walk up to UT and asked him what happened and he said "I won". I then asked the flatty driver (by the way a very nice guy unlike Hater) a few minutes later what happened and he said UT won.
Where it gets kinda weird is the next morning the same guys and a few others came down and their story changed, a complete 180. :confused:
Just for the record I have seen Guru run many many times the exact same type of river race UT did. Get out quick and shut it down after going well over tripple didgits. IMHO gearing and proping for big numbers on uncontrolled waters is just looking for trouble.
PS, I sold my boat so pound sand all you boating Fags!

Roland the Fisherman
04-20-2006, 05:51 PM
whatever..
cs, I have seen you run at the Lost Lake area and have driven UT's boat. Unless you had changed something over the last year or so UT will get you in a typical river race. "In gear roll to 110mph or so".

dmontzsta
04-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Why the hell don't people understand lake boats, some have a 19 foot Race jet boat that is 8 in the 1/4 :p Is that a fu cking lake boat now, you have to be stupid or you are leaking nos phuckheads .
JET BOATS SUCK They are for little boys with inadequate equipment, sure see alot in here now :p ........( . )( . )...........Wake up and smell the coffee you dumb focks, it would be like taking a TAF against you squirt gun. Race boats are race boats, these are lake boats :rolleyes:
I need to ask, if you get a Jet boat.....Do you instantly become stupid or is it a slow process ? :rolleyes: :p
yeah...what he said. :confused:

Cs19
04-20-2006, 07:14 PM
cs, I have seen you run at the Lost Lake area and have driven UT's boat. Unless you had changed something over the last year or so UT will get you in a typical river race. "In gear roll to 110mph or so".
id like to race him anyways,just for fun.
Everyone be safe at BBSP.

bottom feeder
04-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Well Mr. Hanson for me it was slow process. Let me tell you the entire story. See I bought this small outboard hydroplane with a 35 HP Rude. I ran it for several seasons then moved onto to high school. I then sold the little rocket and bought a real nice Crestliner tri hull with yet another Rude but this time with a monster 50HP. This boat I only ran about one season. Sure I had seen jets at the lake but still the out board was the power of choice. I then stepped up big time and bought me a Skeeter and powered it with the merc 150 black max. I then went to a jet boat river race. As you see it this is ware my grey matter started shrinking. I Have had a jet boat from then on. Someday I may even get smart enough to have a V-Drive.
So the way I see it my loss in mental capacity began deminishing with that little 35 HP outboard. It has been decreasing in logical thought from then on.
dmontzsta, You have that boat ready yet? See you in Burly?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-20-2006, 08:00 PM
JET BOATS SUCK They are for little boys with inadequate equipment, sure see alot in here now ........( . )( . )...........Wake up and smell the coffee you dumb focks, it would be like taking a TAF against you squirt gun. Race boats are race boats, these are lake boats :rolleyes:
I need to ask, if you get a Jet boat.....Do you instantly become stupid or is it a slow process ?:
hansen.....YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: Eggbeaters are for pussies :crossx: Buy a real engine you eggbeating queers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
with your smoke signaling ass blenders :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Well Mr. Hanson for me it was slow process. Let me tell you the entire story. See I bought this small outboard hydroplane with a 35 HP Rude. I ran it for several seasons then moved onto to high school. I then sold the little rocket and bought a real nice Crestliner tri hull with yet another Rude but this time with a monster 50HP. This boat I only ran about one season. Sure I had seen jets at the lake but still the out board was the power of choice. I then stepped up big time and bought me a Skeeter and powered it with the merc 150 black max. I then went to a jet boat river race. As you see it this is ware my grey matter started shrinking. I Have had a jet boat from then on. Someday I may even get smart enough to have a V-Drive.
So the way I see it my loss in mental capacity began deminishing with that little 35 HP outboard. It has been decreasing in logical thought from then on.
Burley? who said anything about Burley? I have a business to run, I barely get the weekends off, I had to pull double time to make it to bako. lol

Roland the Fisherman
04-21-2006, 11:04 AM
id like to race him anyways,just for fun.
Everyone be safe at BBSP.
It's all about fun and it would be a good race. I remember talking to you at the FBC, you guys were very nice and I glad you didn't take offence to my post. Like Super Dave posted, take a light tunnel outboard with a stout motor then dump a bunch of meth and Nos in it and they can surprise the unsuspecting BB'er on the launch.
Something else nobody knows about that race between the flatty and UT. That was the first pass ever for UT on the bottle in his new boat and he was a bit puckered to say the least. He runs a two stage system with the first stage being 150hp and the second an additional 100hp. UT only used the first stage because he had no Idea how the boat was going to leave/shape. Turns out it left kinda ok on the first stage only.
Something also I recall about that race was UT told me they f---ed around for quite a few minutes with each trying to "get their start". Finally UT said he gave up trying to slow the flatty down off plain and just went with the start on plain that the flatty wanted.

Kim Hanson
04-22-2006, 04:48 PM
You could have bought a V8 and then you wouldn't have went with the Squirt Gun :idea: .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
04-22-2006, 04:52 PM
hansen.....YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :crossx: Eggbeaters are for pussies :crossx: Buy a real engine you eggbeating queers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
with your smoke signaling ass blenders :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I have 2 boats that would smoke that jet of yours and the OB smoke :p , that's trails behind me and you would be the one smelling it, letting you know that you have been smoked by a OB :cool: .........( . )( . ).........

You Te
04-23-2006, 01:53 PM
I was told by one of the Scream and Fly boy's, that Uncle Tony literally has garbage cans full of burnt pistons. Being the as much tweaking UT has done, it's inevidable this might be true. Wicky how many cans of pistons you got?
Sleek
Most of the Scream and Fly guy's are not well informed, they think Jay Smith is a guru for god sakes.

Kim Hanson
04-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Most of the Scream and Fly guy's are not well informed, they think Jay Smith is a guru for god sakes.
Jay is the best guru for phucking up an engine :p .........( . )( . ).........

wright27
04-24-2006, 07:06 AM
I was at Ming this weekend watching the races. I saw alot of fast jet boats with AZ and CF with currtent reg. stickers on them, that pretty much makes them lake boats. 120 mph is pretty fast. Come to think of it, I didn't see one outboard.Why not? Is it cause you guys only race in circles?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-24-2006, 07:09 AM
take a light tunnel outboard with a stout motor then dump a bunch of meth and Nos in it and they can surprise the unsuspecting BB'er on the launch.
How would he do against one of JBG's past Canyons? :devil:

You Te
04-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Oh come now, we all know noboby can beat Guru.

Roland the Fisherman
04-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Like I said Guru knows how gear down for "River" racing. He no dummy and does know the difference between IHBA and red light to red light river racing. So does UT.

HM
04-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Oh come now, we all know noboby can beat Guru.
That is not true....I hear he likes Donald to beat him all the time.

rrrr
04-24-2006, 08:46 AM
Is that a real beating, or an imaginary beating? :220v:

uclahater
04-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
How would he do against one of JBG's past Canyons?
Like I said Guru knows how gear down for "River" racing. He no dummy and does know the difference between IHBA and red light to red light river racing. So does UT.

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 09:47 AM
FAG! You swinging a little sideways on us Frank?

HM
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
FAG! You swinging a little sideways on us Frank?
You know me....which ever way the crowd is going, I go the opposite. :D

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 10:13 AM
fags.........wait you guys already knew that...........................................

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-24-2006, 10:46 AM
We know you say that but the truth is, he (guru) runs the same gear at the races through a 1/4 mile.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-24-2006, 10:50 AM

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 10:53 AM
You Te is a fag, he only has his boat to be in the company of other men.

Roland the Fisherman
04-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Quote:
You see Hater, If I were a piece of sh-t BR'er this is where I would come back with something like "YEAH! Tell the Mrs to shave....." Instead I will tell you that riding in Guru's old Canyon and driving UT's it would be a good race. And I don't care what any of you fags say, neither of those boats were proped or geared up to run 130's at the time I was in them. So there
:yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Once again, ANY boat that has a motor that resembles a blender or eggbeater is LAME! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-24-2006, 03:08 PM
You see Hater, If I were a piece of sh-t BR'er this is where I would come back with something like "YEAH! Tell the Mrs to shave....." Instead I will tell you that riding in Guru's old Canyon and driving UT's it would be a good race. And I don't care what any of you fags say, neither of those boats were proped or geared up to run 130's at the time I was in them. So there
Oh thats right, you rode in the "old one". ;)

rrrr
04-24-2006, 04:19 PM
And I don't care what any of you fags say, neither of those boats were proped or geared up to run 130's at the time I was in them. So there
Well, duh, Roland. Tony and You Te are a brick shy of a full load, but both of 'em know if you are in their boat going 130 then someone is gonna have to clean up all of the shit stains in and around the passenger seat. :crossx: :crossx:

You Te
04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
I really would like you to beat me HM.

You Te
04-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Is that a real beating, or an imaginary beating? :220v:
I wish it was real, I love it rough.

You Te
04-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Quote:

You Te
04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
That's true dmontzsta, I'll let you know if I run into any real men from the boards, so far no luck.

You Te
04-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Jim, UT's boat will not run 7.70's in the 1/4. Uts boat (as quick as it is) would get "bus lengthed" in the 1/8th as well. Tell him Roland.
I don't have the fastest boat and I know it. Lots of boats are faster than mine. They are mostly TQ's, but, a boat is a boat.

Roland the Fisherman
04-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Well now that's just great.....all you nut much'n homos have gone and gott'n UT all fired up!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-24-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't have the fastest boat and I know it. Lots of boats are faster than mine. They are mostly TQ's, but, a boat is a boat.
Uncle Tony,
I'm not so sure we can call your 1 seater a "true" everyday lakeboat either. Someone says you have a trash can full of burned pistons, thats a good amount of trial and a lot more error.Lol
Roland,
After a little research I've discovered you rode in the Cole cash boat (not one of the canyons). Guru told me he had enough gear to run the 1/4 (like I said) and that when you got your ride his bottle was very low.
You te's boat is definately quick everyone knows that but, If he had a 7 second ride he would have put much more distance on our friend Greg (scummer).
signed,
the peanut gallery :cool:

Kim Hanson
04-24-2006, 05:54 PM
I was at Ming this weekend watching the races. I saw alot of fast jet boats with AZ and CF with currtent reg. stickers on them, that pretty much makes them lake boats. 120 mph is pretty fast. Come to think of it, I didn't see one outboard.Why not? Is it cause you guys only race in circles?
Ming-Race's, those are race boats for christ sakes :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )......I don't race in circles either, I pull tubes in circles :idea:

You Te
04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Uncle Tony,
I'm not so sure we can call your 1 seater a "true" everyday lakeboat either. Someone says you have a trash can full of burned pistons, thats a good amount of trial and a lot more error.Lol
You te's boat is definately quick everyone knows that but, If he had a 7 second ride he would have put much more distance on our friend Greg (scummer).
My boat has 2 seats, I just take one out because I don't like muchers.
I think "someone" is full of SHITT, I have lots of broken parts some are mine, but most are parts no one wantnted and gave to me. So I weld and grind and make something I can use out of them.
When I raced Greg I had a cold bottle not much pressure I need higher pressure than I had that day for a good hit, plus I did not use the lean burn or the second stage.

Kim Hanson
04-24-2006, 07:46 PM
You have a boat again for what ? I seen you did some v-drive events, butt still working on the money for an engine :cry: .........( . )( . )........... :p

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 07:52 PM
You have a boat again for what ? I seen you did some v-drive events, butt still working on the money for an engine :cry: .........( . )( . )........... :p
WTF are you talking about? the more you drink the more you fall behind on days, my motor is in the works. Keep drinking some more beer, next you will be asking about my new boat.

Cs19
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
So how was the BBSP? any good jet or flat vs. wacker racing?

You Te
04-25-2006, 06:15 AM
So how was the BBSP? any good jet or flat vs. wacker racing?
Lots of wackers not many BB's. Not much racing, just a fun get together.

MAXIMUS
04-25-2006, 06:45 AM
I missed you fag... :)

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 07:29 AM
Roman, it is often said "don't try to bullshit a bullshiter". Even though I used to own a fag/wacker boat I also spent 5 years working on a TFH/IHBA and owned my own comp hydro. I know how to read a tach and also know that the cast Iron motor BB boat I was in wasn't going to see 10grand which is about where it was going to have to go to keep pulling for a full 1/4. Gurus' boat was quicker than shit but we were "there" in less that an 1/8th.
;)

rrrr
04-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Roman, it is often said "don't try to bullshit a bullshiter". Even though I used to own a fag/wacker boat I also spent 5 years working on a TFH/IHBA and owned my own comp hydro. I know how to read a tach and also know that the cast Iron motor BB boat I was in wasn't going to see 10grand which is about where it was going to have to go to keep pulling for a full 1/4. Gurus' boat was quicker than shit but we were "there" in less that an 1/8th.
;)
Yeah, but do you have any graphs to back up your bullshit, FAG? :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Quit trying to bring facts into BR'ers ...... Fag!

lucky
04-25-2006, 08:09 AM
your all a bunch of piclke lickers :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 08:19 AM
your all a bunch of piclke lickers :cool:
Pickle licker lover. :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 08:20 AM
PS. You spell like a fisherman....Fag!

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 08:45 AM
YouTe's defination of fun:
Fun; Playing naked leap frog with other blender boat owners. To sword fight and joust with the male penile.

MAXIMUS
04-25-2006, 12:36 PM
What a bunch of whiners... :rolleyes: First off this is bench racing, second off you are all dick packers, & poop pushers (dont ever forget that) & finally Roland banging a chick dosent make a fag straight so owning a hydro means??? :rolleyes: You are still a silly little storage unit for hater to park his equipment into! :)

MAXIMUS
04-25-2006, 12:37 PM
The only graphs you will see from the boatless fishing wonder is skin graphs where he tried to remove his sausage & replace it with flaps! :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
04-25-2006, 12:40 PM
;)
Roman is a scared little propel drinker that has to use different names inabling him to feel more like a real man... like an all knowing picture taking pit *****... :notam:

uclahater
04-25-2006, 12:40 PM
The only graphs you will see from the boatless fishing wonder is skin graphs where he tried to remove his sausage & replace it with flaps! :rolleyes:
LMFAO :rollside: will these match his Mud flaps :idea: :yuk:

lucky
04-25-2006, 12:41 PM
yea the focker keeps anchovies in his pocket so he can smell the part

rrrr
04-25-2006, 02:15 PM
yea the focker keeps anchovies in his pocket so he can smell the part
LMAO, Roland the Vietnamese fisherman......... :crossx: :crossx:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-25-2006, 02:31 PM
;)
Steve,
Roman is right! Those boats are done pullin just past half track. Watch Tony's "on board" Bling Bling pass in the RR2 video. ;)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Roman is a scared little propel drinker that has to use different names inabling him to feel more like a real man... like an all knowing picture taking pit *****... :notam:
Yo Mr. Dover,
Great job letting other people drive your boat last weekend. You rock! :)

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 02:41 PM
What a bunch of whiners... :rolleyes: First off this is bench racing, second off you are all dick packers, & poop pushers (dont ever forget that) & finally Roland banging a chick dosent make a fag straight so owning a hydro means??? :rolleyes: You are still a silly little storage unit for hater to park his equipment into! :)
First off stop saying "first off" thats my line. Second off whats got your pecker all knotted up like a row of Luckys' anal love beads? No head start this weekend?

lucky
04-25-2006, 02:47 PM
First off stop saying "first off" thats my line. Second off whats got your pecker all knotted up like a row of Luckys' anal love beads? No head start this weekend?
lol --nice
at least my anal beads don't look l the swim bouy's across the nautical inn

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Yo Mr. Dover,
Great job letting other people drive your boat last weekend. You rock! :)
Wife problems huh? He should stop the charade, there must be plenty of "men willing to let him drive by day so they can steer by night.
steer (stir) 1. A male bovine animal, castrated at two to four years of age.
steer (stir) 1. To direct or guide a vessel, vehicle or pinky finger into ones' sphincter.
Take your pick grammer police fags!

Roland the Fisherman
04-25-2006, 03:06 PM
lol --nice
at least my anal beads don't look l the swim bouy's across the nautical inn
Yeah, those things have looked kinda fu-ked up ever sense MTV spring breakers had their way with em. Those people were wacked.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Lol!!! :D
Oh he got his headstart allright but they penalized him a lap for it. :p

MAXIMUS
04-25-2006, 03:46 PM
Lol!!! :D
Oh he got his headstart allright but they penalized him a lap for it. :p
:cry: :cry: :cry: FUK!!!!!! FUK FUK FUK FUK FUK... Oh well your still a pillow biter! :messedup:

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 04:31 PM
WTF are you talking about? the more you drink the more you fall behind on days, my motor is in the works. Keep drinking some more beer, next you will be asking about my new boat.
You fail to realize a boat without power is just a hull, add power and you have a boat :rolleyes: goddamn ricekids :p .........( . )( . )............

HM
04-25-2006, 04:36 PM
You fail to realize a boat without power is just a hull, add power and you have a boat :rolleyes: goddamn ricekids :p .........( . )( . )............
Donald is the ultimate bench racer....he never gets tired of talking about how fast his boat will be....until he changes his mind again. It is enough to make me start drinkin with Kim and calling him rice boy and fart tubes. :D

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Paul from High Flow Dynamics will come in here and tell you how I change my mind. :D
Me: "I think I want a 13:1 429 that will spin 7500rpm all day"
Paul: "Ok, I will work out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I think I want a 11:1 429 that is tuned for pump gas, I want to run the piss out of it"
Paul: "Alright, I will work out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I want a 466, can you grind the crank for me and do it big inches and the most dome we can shove in there"
Paul: "Yeah, let me figure out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Can you build this motor with a blower motor in mind?"
Paul: "I really need to work out those details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I am thinking of going back to that 429 high revving pump gas motor that will run all day"
Paul: "You need to make up your mind dude, it changes by the day. Also, you have to pick this boat or your Mustang, or you are going to be pulling your hair out soon"
Me: "Alright, lets do it"
who knows what tomorrow will bring... :)
oh yeah, Kim, STFU and mind your own business...the last thing I need is a drunk canadian telling me how to run things. The next thing you know I will be living in a trailer park somewhere in Fontana with nothing but beer on my mind.

rrrr
04-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Why you wanna fock Paul around like that? He's a good guy, doesn't need you distracting him with engine fantasies.
Stick to dreaming about biscuit snatching, it's more your style. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Donald is the ultimate bench racer....he never gets tired of talking about how fast his boat will be....until he changes his mind again. It is enough to make me start drinkin with Kim and calling him rice boy and fart tubes. :D
Don't forget magnetic sticker kid...........( . )( . ).......It's so he can take them off the Maxi Pad and throw them on his next " WHIP " :p the Stanger...bbBwwwhHhhhhHhAaAaaaaaaaaaa :rollside:

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Paul from High Flow Dynamics will come in here and tell you how I change my mind. :D
Me: "I think I want a 13:1 429 that will spin 7500rpm all day"
Paul: "Ok, I will work out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I think I want a 11:1 429 that is tuned for pump gas, I want to run the piss out of it"
Paul: "Alright, I will work out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I want a 466, can you grind the crank for me and do it big inches and the most dome we can shove in there"
Paul: "Yeah, let me figure out the details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Can you build this motor with a blower motor in mind?"
Paul: "I really need to work out those details"
1 Day Later:
Me: "Paul, I am thinking of going back to that 429 high revving pump gas motor that will run all day"
Paul: "You need to make up your mind dude, it changes by the day. Also, you have to pick this boat or your Mustang, or you are going to be pulling your hair out soon"
Me: "Alright, lets do it"
who knows what tomorrow will bring... :)
oh yeah, Kim, STFU and mind your own business...the last thing I need is a drunk canadian telling me how to run things. The next thing you know I will be living in a trailer park somewhere in Fontana with nothing but beer on my mind.
I mind my own business, you just so happen to be in my space focker! I laughed at the " you will be pulling your hair out soon " :p :p doesn't he know you have none and are thinking about a R-Racing tattoo for that space.......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Why you wanna fock Paul around like that? He's a good guy, doesn't need you distracting him with engine fantasies.
Stick to dreaming about biscuit snatching, it's more your style. :crossx: :crossx:
Biscuits, I thought it was Man Oreo's with the white cream filling! Peel the first layer off and lick the cream out and discard the rest :p .......( . )( . ).....

rrrr
04-25-2006, 05:50 PM
I mind my own business, you just so happen to be in my space focker! I laughed at the " you will be pulling your hair out soon " :p :p doesn't he know you have none and are thinking about a R-Racing tattoo for that space.......( . )( . )............
Donald has been working on a secret plan to collect pubic hair from his "customers". When he gets enough, tweezers and a bit of super glue will result in the new Donald.....
A Richard Simmons look-alike!!!! :eek: :eek:
"Go now, guys, puuuuussh that stool in..... :crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Go ski behind your ski boat old man.
lol. Paul is just as in to engine fantasies as I am. :) Me and him are the same in alot of ways. You are right though, Paul is an awesome guy and he knows his shit, I dont trust many people, but I do trust Paul. He has taken the time to throw so many combos at me and it is really appreciated.

rrrr
04-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Old man? Fock, at least I have hair and a boat that runs..... :p :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Old man? Fock, at least I have hair and a boat that runs..... :p :rollside: :rollside:
Hair pieces dont count!

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Donald has been working on a secret plan to collect pubic hair from his "customers". When he gets enough, tweezers and a bit of super glue will result in the new Donald.....
A Richard Simmons look-alike!!!! :eek: :eek:
"Go now, guys, puuuuussh that stool in..... :crossx: :crossx:
I was going to warm up chop shop, but I have to go look at a 5th wheel right now, have fun though as this is funny shit......( . )( . ).......... :p :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 06:07 PM
lol. Paul is just as in to engine fantasies as I am. :) Me and him are the same in alot of ways. You are right though, Paul is an awesome guy and he knows his shit, I dont trust many people, but I do trust Paul. He has taken the time to throw so many combos at me and it is really appreciated.
I don't know how the fags do it butt, I would go slow with that shit Donald. I see you like it and all butt holy shit !...........( . )( . )........... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Hair pieces dont count!
Don't tell rrrr wife to shave now, that is down right rude :p ...........( . )( . )................

Mrs Hater
04-25-2006, 07:37 PM
LMAO, Roland the Vietnamese fisherman......... :crossx: :crossx:
sound like you need love long time, maybe lolan fill you up? probry 5 dollar he bitnisman you know.

rrrr
04-25-2006, 07:56 PM
sound like you need love long time, maybe lolan fill you up? probry 5 dollar he bitnisman you know.
Gee, Mrs. H, it's hard to understand you when you're talking around a mouthful of kielbasa. :crossx: :crossx:

You Te
04-25-2006, 09:10 PM
YouTe's defination of fun:
Fun; Playing naked leap frog with other blender boat owners. To sword fight and joust with the male penile.
You're right dmontzsta, and I sure missed you.

You Te
04-25-2006, 09:11 PM
I missed you fag... :)
Max the no show.

HM
04-26-2006, 09:31 AM
You know, just a simple search on your posts will demonstrate how much you change your mind. Also, it would be fun to put a montage of posts together about "how fast" your boat is "going" to be. Hell, when I finish my 22 MTR v-drive project, I will kick your little k-boats ass up and down the river. 633 CI quad rotor blown intercooled and injected tunnel v-drive with 35% gears will be tough to beat. Oh, you want to drag? I'll drag my nutz across your chin if you like! :D
Shut up and get that boat done!
Now I am off to get pictures taken of my boat with bikini clad women with mr. Brett Bayne. So long faggots!!! :D

dmontzsta
04-26-2006, 09:53 AM
You know, just a simple search on your posts will demonstrate how much you change your mind. Also, it would be fun to put a montage of posts together about "how fast" your boat is "going" to be. Hell, when I finish my 22 MTR v-drive project, I will kick your little k-boats ass up and down the river. 633 CI quad rotor blown intercooled and injected tunnel v-drive with 35% gears will be tough to beat. Oh, you want to drag? I'll drag my nutz across your chin if you like! :D
Now I am off to get pictures taken of my boat with bikini clad women with mr. Brett Bayne. So long faggots!!! :D
I dont talk about my boat much, other people do. So F you little man! :D
When will this 633 CI motor be ready to blow up? Mr Canyon Lake.
My partner is actually building a 4 story home in canyon lake right now, I wonder if it is near you, I was just there with him the other day. He finished another one on the same street as the water. Where abouts are you?
So you are having gay sex with Brett Bayne now? while the bikini women laugh at you both?

uclahater
04-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Get your Yuppy Fag ASS back to the sandbar bitch :idea: :rolleyes: Were so Impressed that your going to lick Brents pickle so you can get in hot boat :yuk:
Holy Moly the official Hot Boat "Sausage Inspector" :yuk: :p

HM
04-26-2006, 10:10 AM
When will this 633 CI motor be ready to blow up? Mr Canyon Lake.
My partner is actually building a 4 story home in canyon lake right now, I wonder if it is near you, I was just there with him the other day. He finished another one on the same street as the water. Where abouts are you?
So you are having gay sex with Brett Bayne now? while the bikini women laugh at you both?
With the way your project is going, probably sooner than yours! LOL. Depends on business. Could be 2007 or 2010?
I am just past Vacation Dr. on the Quail Valley side of Canyon Lake Drive. My back fence is Quail Valley. I am on a small cul-de-sac with only 3 houses.
I hate to ruin your fantasies.... But Mr. HB Editor likes women. He likes them a lot. Remember the v-drive regatta at Irvine when I had my Mandella for sale? Remember the brunette with the ginormous natural hooters in the yellow bikini? Rumor has it Mr. HB got to drill for oil in them thar hills. And I believe it...she wouldn't leave his side for more than a few seconds.
O.k. I am leaving now, but the weather is getting worse.

dmontzsta
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
With the way your project is going, probably sooner than yours! LOL. Depends on business. Could be 2007 or 2010?
I am just past Vacation Dr. on the Quail Valley side of Canyon Lake Drive. My back fence is Quail Valley. I am on a small cul-de-sac with only 3 houses.
I hate to ruin your fantasies.... But Mr. HB Editor likes women. He likes them a lot. Remember the v-drive regatta at Irvine when I had my Mandella for sale? Remember the brunette with the ginormous natural hooters in the yellow bikini? Rumor has it Mr. HB got to drill for oil in them thar hills. And I believe it...she wouldn't leave his side for more than a few seconds.
O.k. I am leaving now, but the weather is getting worse.
I will be done long before you. Why dont you finance it for 35 years like most yuppies do!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-26-2006, 11:28 AM
you fags.... :yuk:

HM
04-26-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm back from the "photo" shoot.
No chicks.
No bikinis.
No ***boat personel.
Wes was there with the Trident.
3 Cobra boats out for testing.
Cold and almost raining.
Still took the boat out.
Ran out of gas and got towed by a wake board boat.