PDA

View Full Version : Hey Raiders Fans.....

Mandelon
11-21-2004, 04:47 PM
Sorry. :wink:

LilHarley
11-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Ouch ... it hurts Mandelon .... LOL. But your Chargers are looking real good!

Mandelon
11-21-2004, 04:53 PM
San Diegans know what the cellar looks like...(1 and 16 not too long ago! )....its nice to be able to see the top for once!!!! :skull: :p

jbtrailerjim
11-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Yep, it was a great day in football for me. My Steelers won again and the team I hate (Raiders) the most lost again. Raiders Suck!!! :p :D

Dawn Patrol
11-21-2004, 04:54 PM
This has been a Very Hard year for Raider Fan....... :cry:

RP1
11-21-2004, 05:03 PM
My brother was comped a sky box from Junior Seau for the game, he thought the Raiders would throw a slap down on the Chargers. Nice job Chargers :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Isnt every year a hard year for raiders fans

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Isnt every year a hard year for raiders fans
actually 76', 80', and 83' were quite lovely. thats alot more than any Charger fan can say. Win or lose its Raiders til I die!
hopefully we loose all of our games this year. we need the picks. it makes no sense to go 8-8 or something and lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. if you need to rebuild then loose them all. thats what the chargers did for years and now they seem to be on track. Too bad they are leaving S.D. though. kinda sucks. :rollside:

Desert Rat
11-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Will the Chargers be the LA Chargers next year? That new Mayor is a MAJOR tree hugger and could care less about football. Rumor is no new stadium and the will move. Big question is will the gang bangers jump on that wagon?

JetBoatRich
11-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Sorry. :wink:
are you :idea: me either :D

Kilrtoy
11-21-2004, 05:25 PM
actually 76', 80', and 83' were quite lovely. thats alot more than any Charger fan can say. Win or lose its Raiders til I die!
Most of the people on this board were not even alive to enjoy the years you speak of , even the 83 season most were still in Diapers

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Will the Chargers be the LA Chargers next year? That new Mayor is a MAJOR tree hugger and could care less about football. Rumor is no new stadium and the will move. Big question is will the gang bangers jump on that wagon?
Hell no!!! My Raider homies will never sell out to be charger fans. they didn't even support the Rams. Thats why they moved to Anaheim. The only way to have a successful football market in L.A. it with a new team. not someone elses team. Maybe someone elses team will work with a new name and new colors. There are to many thugs and wannabes in L.A. to support a weak mascott team. The team has to be "Gangsta" if you want to sell out every game in L.A. Sad but true. The bangers and wanabees are good for revanue. Just look at how much Raiders gear is bought Vs. ANY other team. It doesn't make for a nice family outing but what does in the city of Angels? everything nice is not in the city limits. So give L.A. a new team and call them the L.A. Riot, or Outlaws, or Pit bulls...etc. Then you will get some Wagon Jumpers.
Just my .02.

dmontzsta
11-21-2004, 05:38 PM
We will have to wait til next year to get our championship.
Chargers BARELY walked away with that one.
Raiders just need to stop all the damn penalties, ****ing Gallery pisses me off.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Most of the people on this board were not even alive to enjoy the years you speak of , even the 83 season most were still in Diapers
There must be a lot boats parked in mommies driveway's I guess.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:41 PM
We will have to wait til next year to get our championship.
Chargers BARELY walked away with that one.
Raiders just need to stop all the damn penalties, ****ing Gallery pisses me off.
Penalties are a stupid Raider tradition. we've always had them and always will.

Kilrtoy
11-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Dont know about Mommies driveway, but i was only 8 in 76 and barely remember that

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:46 PM
But you REMEMBER. Now think back....when did the chargers win the super bowl???

jbtrailerjim
11-21-2004, 05:54 PM
But you REMEMBER. Now think back....when did the chargers win the super bowl???
Are you really still bragging about what you team did back in the late 70's and early 80's? C'mon you gotta let go of the past. It's been over 20 years since the Raiders have won a Super Bowl. ;) :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:57 PM
no ,when i was kid my dad made us watch the chargers,i think it was to get him beers :D it was kinda a family deal(just like laurance welk(sp)on sunday) if ya bitched ya got a shoe in the head,of course that could have ment ,CHANGE THE CHANEL? :D GET ME BEER, ANWS THE PHONE? :rolleyes: so dad died 4 years ago and i'm still a charger fan,and still watch L/W (not very offen),i have to get my own beers ,and DUCK WHEN THE PHONE RINGS :D .mark :rolleyes:
Lawrence Welk is still on? Only in Utah I guess.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Are you really still bragging about what you team did back in the late 70's and early 80's? C'mon you gotta let go of the past. It's been over 20 years since the Raiders have won a Super Bowl. ;) :D
O.K. Let me rephrase that. When was the last time the Chargers even lost a superbowl???

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2004, 06:00 PM
At least we were there. second place is respectable in my book.

jbtrailerjim
11-21-2004, 06:02 PM
87?
94-95 season I think?

Essex502
11-22-2004, 07:24 AM
I said the Raiders would be no better than third in the west at the beginning of the season and.....guess what...LAST right now!

BarryMac
11-22-2004, 07:41 AM
RAIDERS SUCK, I am the official Raider Hater... :p