PDA

View Full Version : BlabberMouth Spews Fresh Garbage!

CircleJerk
11-22-2004, 09:34 AM
JeRkkiShBoYd here to gossip truth or fiction:
1.Two 'b-boats' have been sold from the Nostalgic group and now have new homes out of state!
2. I met Jullian P. (the king of K boats) and I confess him to be not only Great, but very friendly, even to a jErKizoid! The 'L' boat controversy still continues, however. :argue:
3. Billy B is much thinner and muscular than his pictures reveal and, according to those fans seeking autographs, not only handsome, but could have a successful political career! Heck, he only wears a size 'L' t-shirt! Welcome to our Outlaw group, and thanks for your kindness. :rollside:
4. Those Super Stock guys have as much fun as us Mouldy Oldies and generously offer help to anyone who politely asks, (polite isnt in my task bar).
5. Everyone here should get to a circle or drag race in their near future! FAST
6. Dossanger could be a double for Kenny Rogers! And works hard.
7. Jet Boat Tony could possibly be the next action figure made by Mattel Toys right next to Arnold Swartzin_______! Amazing flat bottom driving stamina and skill, and almost as good looking as UCLAHATER!
8. Jim Anderson would not pay 5 bucks for a t-shirt even with his business logo in small script!
9. V-Drive Video is putting on a little weight..........
10. I cant stand David Lettermans top ten? :yuk:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Oh you've gone too far now! :lightsabe I have actually lost 4 pounds since I was in Washington. I am now 5'11 and 175 and can bench press you and Robin. :p :p :p
You better get some hair implants and plastic surgery before you go there...4 eyes!!! :D :D :D When Dos see this your really gonna get it. :D
You left before I did my "B" boat vs Lavey interview with Julian (lucky for you).
It was great that you guys came down (especially JD, Dave and George :devil: ) and I'm confident that the 34 boat will be lapping the ambulence lavey in your next race.
Honcho Villa :cool:

CircleJerk
11-22-2004, 11:38 PM
You would be lighter with out the tripod and lens!.................. Sorry you had to work, I will buy a copy of this race when you're done. Had a great time meeting all you board guys. I sure needed that vacation without a boat to work on! Just pure male bonding..... :D The Blonde liked her autographed t-shirt Billy! :sleeping:

biesemeyer34
11-23-2004, 04:30 AM
You should not have mentioned Swortnegger's name on your post jerkster , now v-drive will think he has to be the gov. of California too. Don't feel bad Jerry, males usually put on a few pounds when they get hitched. some don't even need to get married to gain weight , LIKE ME. Jimmy D. Hit the spa and quit dancing with the tri-pod!

CircleJerk
11-23-2004, 07:35 AM
Ya, what he said!