http://www.ezstep-services.com/bt4.JPG
http://www.ezstep-services.com/bt5.JPG
http://www.ezstep-services.com/bt6.JPG

supersoaker509
11-22-2004, 07:55 PM
http://www.ezstep-services.com/htm1.JPG

PC Rat
11-22-2004, 07:59 PM
I see why he doesn't need a double bolted bowl - he's only got 35psi of bowl pressure :rollside:

supersoaker509
11-22-2004, 08:11 PM
http://www.ezstep-services.com/htm2.JPG
http://www.ezstep-services.com/htm3.JPG

steelcomp
11-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Man, that's a lot of hardware to only go 145. :rolleyes: With all that I'd say he's about 30 mph off the mark.

likwidsukr
11-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Man, that's a lot of hardware to only go 145. :rolleyes: With all that I'd say he's about 30 mph off the mark.
So far you have had negative comments to all the posts Ive seen you in. God it must be hard to make friends when your head is up ur azz :hammerhea :hammerhea

PC Rat
11-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Wow Steel - I think you just got served. :devil:

Psycho Squid
11-22-2004, 10:59 PM
I wonder what the power to weight ratio is vs hp / pump eff. Drag co-eff.
Ha! Ha! Take that............. :confused: :D

Psycho Squid
11-22-2004, 11:01 PM
Oh yea.............Great job Frank wish I could have been there.
Skee. :cool:

fat rat
11-23-2004, 03:12 AM
http://www.ezstep-services.com/htm2.JPG
http://www.ezstep-services.com/htm3.JPG
What kind of times were these Guy's running.?

steelcomp
11-23-2004, 06:36 AM
So far you have had negative comments to all the posts Ive seen you in. God it must be hard to make friends when your head is up ur azz :hammerhea :hammerhea
So far?? Hmmm. You've read how many of my posts? Was what I said wrong?
Put the pipe down liquidfocker...your heart can't stand it. Do you always just come off and attack someone you don't know just because they posted something you don't like? Talk about having your head up your ass. If making friends would include someone like you....I'll pass, thanks.

DUECE'SDAD
11-23-2004, 07:52 AM
Opinions are like assholes, And thats what gets everyone into trouble
Cant you guys get along ! ! !

superdave013
11-23-2004, 08:22 AM
good to see a saftey cell in that boat. I've got some pics of the old one from a few years ago after they wadded it all up. It was an open boat too!
145 in a blown fuel jet, bad ass for sure but the RD express and a few others were running that fast years ago in blown gas jet.
Nice pics
I bet those HTM's shocked a few people when their time's were posted.

likwidsukr
11-23-2004, 10:52 AM
So far?? Hmmm. You've read how many of my posts? Was what I said wrong?
Put the pipe down liquidfocker...your heart can't stand it. Do you always just come off and attack someone you don't know just because they posted something you don't like? Talk about having your head up your ass. If making friends would include someone like you....I'll pass, thanks.
LMAFO that was not an offer.
I have read enough of your "posts"
Seems like you argue with everybody. Just squeeze reeaal hard to get over your nose and Im sure it will pop out..
Sorry did I hurt your feelings? :boxed: LMAO

likwidsukr
11-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Opinions are like assholes, And thats what gets everyone into trouble
Cant you guys get along ! ! !
And if assholes could fly this would be an Airport. I usally dont flame actually never but The last three or four posts Ive read from said guy are all neg BS to other people here and they where just trying to help. I love opinions he said his I said mine. No reason to cry over it move on I did.

hot_rod
11-23-2004, 03:51 PM
A few more for the I/O guys
We know you go both ways, don't try to hide it. :2purples:

likwidsukr
11-23-2004, 04:07 PM
We know you go both ways, don't try to hide it. :2purples: :2purples: :)

fat rat
11-23-2004, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=superdave01
I bet those HTM's shocked a few people when their time's were posted.[/QUOTE]
I heard they were fast.........what kind of times?

supersoaker509
11-23-2004, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=superdave01
I bet those HTM's shocked a few people when their time's were posted.
I heard they were fast.........what kind of times?[/QUOTE]
They were running 12.50s at 95mph.

supersoaker509
11-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Just sent Mike T the video, hopefully he can make it work on here, im not quite that good yet. Im :confused:

steelcomp
11-23-2004, 08:21 PM
And if assholes could fly this would be an Airport. I usally dont flame actually never but The last three or four posts Ive read from said guy are all neg BS to other people here and they where just trying to help. I love opinions he said his I said mine. No reason to cry over it move on I did.
First of all, I've NEVER posted here in this thread...this was a first, (and last...you're way too friendly for me) and second, who the f uck cares WHAT you think? If assholes could fly you'd have wings on your head!! Anything "neg BS" I've written, as you so call it, was just to make sure some arrogant dumbshit like you wasn't trying to tell someone else how to put a square peg in a round hole. If I see bad info, I like to try and help others avoid problems from bad advice. No one was talking to you in the first place so WTF is your problem anyway? Sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings. Here...let me give you a little tissue so you can wipe your runny little nose. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'll say it again...that looks like a lot of expensive hardware to be going 145. I didn't say it was bad, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's a beautiful boat, although I was kinda wondering about the 35 lbs bowl pressure, too. Is that a problem?
I believe the mark for BFJ is somewhere up in the 170+ range, set by Mr. Place himself. I also don't think I'd be running a tunnel of any kind...Daytona, Papp/Edge, Cheyenne...any of them that fast. IMO they like to fly too much...too many blow overs. Since you're taking it upon yourself to "straighten me out" maybe you can comment on that?

likwidsukr
11-24-2004, 05:10 AM
First of all, I've NEVER posted here in this thread...this was a first, (and last...you're way too friendly for me) and second, who the f uck cares WHAT you think? If assholes could fly you'd have wings on your head!! Anything "neg BS" I've written, as you so call it, was just to make sure some arrogant dumbshit like you wasn't trying to tell someone else how to put a square peg in a round hole. If I see bad info, I like to try and help others avoid problems from bad advice. No one was talking to you in the first place so WTF is your problem anyway? Sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings. Here...let me give you a little tissue so you can wipe your runny little nose. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'll say it again...that looks like a lot of expensive hardware to be going 145. I didn't say it was bad, I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. It's a beautiful boat, although I was kinda wondering about the 35 lbs bowl pressure, too. Is that a problem?
I believe the mark for BFJ is somewhere up in the 170+ range, set by Mr. Place himself. I also don't think I'd be running a tunnel of any kind...Daytona, Papp/Edge, Cheyenne...any of them that fast. IMO they like to fly too much...too many blow overs. Since you're taking it upon yourself to "straighten me out" maybe you can comment on that?
LOL Thats it .... :sleeping:

likwidsukr
11-24-2004, 08:33 AM
First of all, I've NEVER posted here in this thread...this was a first date, (and last...you're way too manly for me) and second, who the f uck cares that Im a Dumdass? If assholes could fly I would have wings on my head!! Anything "neg BS" I've written, as you so call it,Is because Im a Tool ask anyone. If I see bad info, I must of wrote it. No one was talking to you in the first place so WTF is your problem anyway? Sounds like you're the one for me. Here...let me give you a little kiss cuz i'm gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcomp
Blown...you have given your hand away countless times. People don't make these accusations about you just because...you've painted a very clear picture of yourself over and over again. Look in the mirror.....see what we see. You aren't fooling anyone, except maybe yourself. What and who you are isn't some big mystery so quit trying to pretend that you're anything more than what we tell you we see. It's you that has painted the picture...like the rest of us...few of us here know one and other...we only know who we are by virtue of how we present ourselves here. If you don't like what we see in you, or if you think our opinion of you is inaccurate..that's your fault. Our perception of you, what you stand for, what you represent, and our opinion of you is exactly as you represent yourself, so quit acting like "we don't know you". We know you perfectly.
BY FLIGHT RISK
Ya know steel comp read your post and speak for yourself I do not agree with the crap you spew so dont include me as we!! Why do you not answer his question Holy Moly you seem to feel anyone elses opinion is un american and as you say traitorous?? Who are you to judge?? Steel comp needs to lay the bottle down prior to posting, hours before posting or dont post at all!!
Nuf said :cry:

promod
11-24-2004, 09:18 AM
yaw need to take a chill pill, must not have nothing else to do

likwidsukr
11-24-2004, 09:26 AM
yaw need to take a chill pill, must not have nothing else to do
LOL Grant Im bored. Can you tell :devil:

steelcomp
11-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Wow...that's some pretty convincing stuff there, 'sucker. You must be a freekin detective!! Out of over 1100 posts you dig up 2...and don't even know what they were about. Flytrisk is just another dumbshit like you and has gotten a lot worse from others in that thread, not just me, and Blown and I go back and forth all the time. Nice try, but pretty weak.
So what does any of this have to do with what I posted about the boat?? Or are you one of those wannabes that really dosen't know his ass from a hole in the water and can't have an intelligent conversation about anything?
I don't know what your problem is or why you decided to jump my shit, but you really need to get a grip...maybe get out of the backwoods more often. It'll do you some good. You just have to remember to play nice, and mind your own business.
Now be a good boy and go back to your cabin, your sheep, your horses or cows or whatever it is you breed with, 'cause you're lookin pretty stupid here. If you have something to say about what I posted regarding the boat, fine. Step up. If you're just an angry little boy looking for a fight, find someone else's time to waste, and step aside, spectator.
"nuff said" :D :coffeycup
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcomp
Blown...you have given your hand away countless times. People don't make these accusations about you just because...you've painted a very clear picture of yourself over and over again. Look in the mirror.....see what we see. You aren't fooling anyone, except maybe yourself. What and who you are isn't some big mystery so quit trying to pretend that you're anything more than what we tell you we see. It's you that has painted the picture...like the rest of us...few of us here know one and other...we only know who we are by virtue of how we present ourselves here. If you don't like what we see in you, or if you think our opinion of you is inaccurate..that's your fault. Our perception of you, what you stand for, what you represent, and our opinion of you is exactly as you represent yourself, so quit acting like "we don't know you". We know you perfectly.
Nuf said :cry:

sdpm
11-25-2004, 09:04 AM
Hi Pro Mod, do you know or have you heard of anyone selling a pro mod boat. I'm looking for a Kurtis 501 with or w/o motor. If you or any one you might know hears of anything please let me know. Thanks Neil #737 HIGH MAINTENANCE

promod
11-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Hi Pro Mod, do you know or have you heard of anyone selling a pro mod boat. I'm looking for a Kurtis 501 with or w/o motor. If you or any one you might know hears of anything please let me know. Thanks Neil #737 HIGH MAINTENANCE
have ya looked at dragboats.com yet if ya have don't know of any right now but if i here i give ya a hollar
promod

likwidsukr
11-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Now be a good boy and go back to your cabin, your sheep, your horses or cows or whatever it is you breed with, 'cause you're lookin pretty stupid here. If you have something to say about what I posted regarding the boat, fine. Step up. If you're just an angry little boy looking for a fight, find someone else's time to waste, and step aside, spectator.
"nuff said" :D :coffeycup
God this coming from a guy In 3 months posts 1144 times looks like you are the one stuck in the Cabin with sheep cuz Ya sure aint got a REAL life or are still living with your daddy?
Now I'm sure you have plenty of time for a comeback since all ya got is time. In the meantime go have a http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484iconsex-dirtysanchez.gif with your Life Partner. :sqeyes: :coffeycup

steelcomp
11-25-2004, 08:33 PM
God this coming from a guy In 3 months posts 1144 times looks like you are the one stuck in the Cabin with sheep cuz Ya sure aint got a REAL life or are still living with your daddy?
Now I'm sure you have plenty of time for a comeback since all ya got is time. In the meantime go have a http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3484iconsex-dirtysanchez.gif with your Life Partner. :sqeyes: :coffeycup
BBBbwwwaaaahhhaahahhahhahhahh!
Dude, you jus Crack me UP!!!!
You're jus so FUNNY!!! oh Lord, my side hurts!! Please stop...no more. You win!!! You win!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!

likwidsukr
11-25-2004, 08:38 PM
BBBbwwwaaaahhhaahahhahhahhahh!
Dude, you jus Crack me UP!!!!
You're jus so FUNNY!!! oh Lord, my side hurts!! Please stop...no more. You win!!! You win!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
:D That was funny chit
Have a good Thanksgiving. :D

boatslayer
01-02-2005, 12:35 PM
hey Neil , whats up its casey .. i just looked on dragboats.com and there are a couple of kurtis 501's on there and they look like there in good condition ,,,
the ones i saw had no motor ,,,, so ur moving mike up to the promod class this year?