PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

73kona455
11-22-2004, 09:17 PM
:sqeyes: :D :D :D guess this takes the little thieves out of the gene pool...lol :sqeyes:
BANGKOK (Reuters) - A Thai house painter cut off the penises of two teenagers with a knife after he found out they had stolen 50,000 baht ($1,250) of his savings from an ATM machine, police said on Saturday.
Manit Srithammathan, 40, told police the teenagers, now in hospital, deserved the punishment as they had betrayed his kindness in letting them stay at his Bangkok suburban house, they said.
"There's nothing they deserved more for stealing the money I saved that could have helped me get a job abroad," a police spokesman quoted him as saying.
The painter, facing charges of life-threatening assaults and unlawful confinement, said he could not control his rage as the boys, aged 14 and 15, refused to confess to the theft which he discovered after checking a video record kept by the bank.
Manit threw the severed penises into a canal before his neighbors tipped police off about the incident.

JetBoatRich
11-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Sems a little harsh :confused: he took the law into his own hands :hammer2:

topless
11-23-2004, 05:24 AM
He could have made life like sex toys out of them and recovered the money he lost. What an idiot. I know wsuwrhr would have bought them for his wife. :idea: :confused:

Desert Rat
11-23-2004, 07:23 AM
The world does not operate on our (western) principles. In alot of these countries where their life savings amount to a night on the town to us life is very cheap. I have spent some time in Asia and every time i went over for a period of time it made coming home that much sweeter! Theres no place like home :cool:

NOTALENT
11-23-2004, 07:30 AM
He could have made life like sex toys out of them and recovered the money he lost. What an idiot. I know wsuwrhr would have bought them for his wife. :idea: :confused:
haha..He Said they Were from "THAI"...dont know if that can be satisfying for you...but hey.. :D

spectratoad
11-23-2004, 07:31 AM
I agree DRat. It was harsh, by our standards. That could be a reason that alot of the world doesn't like us. We continue to try to force our standards and way of life everywhere else.
I have been to about 35 of our worlds countries and there is no place like home. :rolleyes:
At least this way those two cant breed and that stops that gene from going forward with these two. ;)