PDA

View Full Version : drinke time

jdf
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
well it has been rain here like a cow pissing on flat rock in tx. so this has put my work to astand still so i think i will have rum and a little coke get a jump on being in the mood for the in-laws......bambam :eat: :cool:

MsDrmr
11-23-2004, 12:54 PM
well it has been rain here like a cow pissing on flat rock in tx. so this has put my work to astand still so i think i will have rum and a little coke get a jump on being in the mood for the in-laws......bambam :eat: :cool:
love the rain, buck up buckie and take it like a man :p :rollside:

Tequila-John
11-23-2004, 01:00 PM
I'll join ya bud.

Parker Dreamin
11-23-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll join ya bud.
come on bud... you have work to do, you cant join him.

rrrr
11-23-2004, 02:04 PM
We just had a bad storm come through, it had 70 MPH wind, rain, and hail. Lots of damage.
Looking at the radar now, jdf. You better get to the store and buy your supplies 'cause here it comes.

oldbuck40
11-23-2004, 02:09 PM
hey rrrr we got just a bunch of heavy rain here in town but i live a little west of here and i heard there was some hail out that way,hope it wasnt to bad i just got a new roof put on right b/4 we went to plowmans,,oh yea i went over the brazos sunday on 20 and man was it full and runnin fast.

R.A.D.man
11-23-2004, 02:32 PM
I'll participate in that. Suns out now in Austin but another round is coming tonight. I feel like the late night drunk coming out of the bar asking the drunk stranger if that is the sun or the moon? Stranger says "Hell I don't know, I'm not from around here."

oldbuck40
11-23-2004, 02:38 PM
rad man quit sending all that rain up 35 send it to east texas or back to the gulf

R.A.D.man
11-23-2004, 02:52 PM
I know, I know. When it is so wet outside, I get confused and drink til my insides are saturated then I loose my bearings and then I talk to the rain but I cannot tell it which way to go so I join it for another drink an make another attempt but it ultimately goes nowhere I want it to. Kinda like this post.

oldbuck40
11-23-2004, 03:00 PM
oh well have one for me too,,we are finaly seeing the sun and damn its bright for not seeing it in about two weeks,,but i think this thing is die'n down due to thanksgiving..but hang around it will get going again on monday. well im out of here its almost 5,,take care and see ya around the boards.

jdf
11-23-2004, 03:19 PM
rrrrrrr you guy's are taking alot ....thank god i don't clean racetrac store's any more had all of the one's from denton south to red oak east to tyler ..and they all hold water lake a mini lake....okay time to go to the beer store i live th the most wet county for it to be a dry one....

jdf
11-24-2004, 07:31 AM
boy does my head hurt think i will have some rum......

esabataj
11-24-2004, 07:49 AM
boy does my head hurt think i will have some rum......
That Rum will do it to ya everytime. :yuk:
Stick with my frozen magirita's and the heads better. Have to make you some when we meet up next year.
How's pebbles coming? The Snowman going to make it on time for ya?

jdf
11-24-2004, 07:57 AM
talked to tammy yesterdday garry shpoe to have it ready,,,,,thanks for the tape

esabataj
11-24-2004, 08:03 AM
talked to tammy yesterdday garry shpoe to have it ready,,,,,thanks for the tape
Anytime, Glad you enjoyed it. :cool: