PDA

View Full Version : Raider Fans shooting blanks!@%

jdogginla
11-23-2004, 07:50 PM
K.....so the Raider fans that shot me red chicklets for saying your team sucks and my Chargers Rule, need to know that you're red chicklets aren't even red. You're shooting blanks.......just like your sorry ass team! So here I'm giving all other Raider Nation Homo's a chance to make up for your stupidity.
I am a RAIDER HATER! Always have been and ALWAYS will be! Your team sucks A$$, as does your owner!
GO Chargers!
Let it rain red..........lil bitches!

THOR
11-23-2004, 07:56 PM
Ahhhhh, Raider nation hopefuls. Gotta love the guys in the spiked shoulder pads and painted faces. Halloween has come and gone Raider nation, but you still suck. Represent fellons, represent. :)

Boozer
11-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Go Broncos!!!!

Brady Bunch
11-23-2004, 08:44 PM
I am a San Diego native and Bolt fan for life baby. :D :D

Boy Named Sue
11-23-2004, 11:01 PM
K.....so the Raider fans that shot me red chicklets for saying your team sucks and my Chargers Rule, need to know that you're red chicklets aren't even red. You're shooting blanks.......just like your sorry ass team! So here I'm giving all other Raider Nation Homo's a chance to make up for your stupidity.
I am a RAIDER HATER! Always have been and ALWAYS will be! Your team sucks A$$, as does your owner!
GO Chargers!
Let it rain red..........lil bitches!
Kiss my prickly Raider loving nut sack! :hammer2:

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 06:25 AM
I know I called you Raider Nation Bitches out...........but have the nut sack to sign your fricken red chicklett. Is that how you guys do it?
Oh and a question for you silver and black.........Are you guys ever going to really live up to "Commitment To Excellence". LOL.....hahahaha

THOR
11-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Those are the same hopeful/dreamers that wear make up and shoulder pads with spikes. Why would they sign. If the Faiders were winning now, they would be all over here. I find it really funny you dont see a lot. Just criminals with Raider stickers on their blinged out rides. Represent fellons, represent.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Come out come out where ever you are......... :sleeping:
Am I gonna have to call out the Laker Fans next.........Go Clippers!!@$ :hammer2:

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 08:44 AM
Or how about Dodger Fans.............. :messedup: GO PADRES!

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 08:49 AM
$hit...............I hijacked my own fricken thread.
Back to the original topic! RAIDERS SUCK ASS :lightsabe

tamalewagon
11-24-2004, 09:53 AM
CHARGERS

Red Eye
11-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Ahhhhh, Raider nation hopefuls. Gotta love the guys in the spiked shoulder pads and painted faces. Halloween has come and gone Raider nation, but you still suck. Represent fellons, represent. :)
If your going to call us felons at least learn how to spell it correctly.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Red eye........I don't think you all are felons........I just think you guys SUCK ASS.
Oh and can I assume that you are the latest to leave me red and not sign it :hammer2:

Ziggy
11-24-2004, 11:52 AM
CHARGERS
Yeah, what he said :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-24-2004, 11:53 AM
GO CHARGERS!!!!!
I grew up in SD and will always be a Chargers fan and a Raider hater. I was just brought up that way!!!
:rollside:

Desert Rat
11-24-2004, 11:59 AM
So does the fact that your team (Chargers) happen to be winning for the first time in quite a few years make you a person better then somebody that happens to like another team? :confused: If we all liked the "Bolts" (gay name by the way) then who would you tell to suck ass? Just wondering? By the way I don't hate the Chargers just not my team of choice. I do happen to think Marty Shottenhimer is a dick head tho.... :D

Red Eye
11-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Red eye........I don't think you all are felons........I just think you guys SUCK ASS.
Oh and can I assume that you are the latest to leave me red and not sign it :hammer2:
Actually I was commenting on Thor's thread not yours.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 12:40 PM
So does the fact that your team (Chargers) happen to be winning for the first time in quite a few years make you a person better then somebody that happens to like another team? :confused: If we all liked the "Bolts" (gay name by the way) then who would you tell to suck ass? Just wondering? By the way I don't hate the Chargers just not my team of choice. I do happen to think Marty Shottenhimer is a dick head tho.... :D
Ahhh no..........I Cheer and Scream for my teams whether they suck or not. My Clippers have sucked year in and year out, and that's my squad. I have the same feeling towards Raider Fans as I do towards Laker Fans. NOT ALL but most I see or come across, only show there colors and bring out there jerseys and flags when appropriate. Did you see a Lakers flag on any cars in LA during round 1 or 2 of the playoff's last year. NOPE........why cause everyone and their mother thought the Lakers would LOSE in those early rounds. ONLY after they made it to the finals did the flags appear. And the flags dissappeared after they went down 0-3......LOL. The original purpose of this thread was to all the Raider Fans that come out of the closet and then disappear.......then shot me with Blank Red chicklets for being a San Diego fan and didn't have the balls to sign. So I called em out...........
Ps.......you do know that this is the SandBox and don't take it too seriously right? :messedup:
Anyways..........Back to the RAIDER BASHING!

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2004, 01:03 PM
GO CHARGERS!!!!!
I grew up in SD and will always be a Chargers fan and a Raider hater. I was just brought up that way!!!
:rollside:
All girl you sure know how to hurt a guy. lol :yuk: :p Dont tell me your a UCLA fan too. :rollside:
Raiders need to rebuild like the Chargers have been doing for the past 8 years or so. :yuk: :cool:

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 01:04 PM
All girl you sure know how to hurt a guy. lol :yuk: :p
Raiders need to rebuild like the Chargers have been doing for the past 8 years or so. :yuk: :cool:
Ahhh.......we've been rebuilding for 10, LOL :rollside:

HCS
11-24-2004, 01:09 PM
All girl you sure know how to hurt a guy. lol :yuk: :p Dont tell me your a UCLA fan too. :rollside:
49ER'S turn. Were going for #1 in the draft so we can trade it away.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 01:11 PM
49ER'S turn. Were going for #1 in the draft so we can trade it away.
I hate to tell you.........and you probably already know, but you guys are S.O.L for the next couple of years. You guys are paying so much money for guys that aren't even there any more it's ridiculous. You may not have the money to sign a #1 pick! :confused:

HCS
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
I hate to tell you.........and you probably already know, but you guys are S.O.L for the next couple of years. You guys are paying so much money for guys that aren't even there any more it's ridiculous. You may not have the money to sign a #1 pick! :confused:
I think I'll root for Hmmmmm................Seattle. :notam:

AquaBoogie
11-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Raiders will always suck!

THOR
11-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Okay, your are felons. Represent felons, represent.

tamalewagon
11-24-2004, 01:36 PM
Yeah, what he said :D
Ya...what he said I said...I'll say again!
CHARGERS!

Red Eye
11-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Okay, your are felons. Represent felons, represent.
???

Boy Named Sue
11-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Go Raiders!
Go Bears, Bengals, Bills!
Go Chargers? Nah. :sleeping:
Thanks for the kiss JDogg. I warned you it was going to be prickly!