PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving in Glamis

essexjet
11-23-2004, 11:37 PM
I know that this post is a little late but just wondering how many people from here will be out there over the weekend. We will be heading out at 4am on Friday morning and staying until monday. Will be stay on gecko, so if any see's a white 04 superduty crewcab with essex sticker and an op6c in the back window, flag me down and have a brew with us.

Bense468
11-23-2004, 11:43 PM
leaving Friday and staying in Gecko.... :rolleyes: Must already have a rig out there if that is happening. Good luck finding a spot in gecko today let along Friday.

essexjet
11-23-2004, 11:51 PM
leaving Friday and staying in Gecko.... :rolleyes: Must already have a rig out there if that is happening. Good luck finding a spot in gecko today let along Friday.
well we have one person there trying to save a spot for four trailers......good luck with that. We'll see what happens

ITSALLGOOD69
11-24-2004, 07:14 AM
TAKING OFF TODAY AT 11:00 AND STAYING TILL SUNDAY! CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE DUNES!! :rollside:

sigepmock
11-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Leaving Thursday around 3pm. Staying till Monday. Camping on the other side of the north dunes but will make a couple trips down to the drags and hill. See ya there and be safe.
Chris

Big_Gunz_
11-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Also leaving Friday morning, 4am or so, staying until Sunday. Staying around wash 6 or 7. Will make a run to the sand drag, hope to see some of you out there.

Magic34
11-24-2004, 09:33 AM
I know that this post is a little late but just wondering how many people from here will be out there over the weekend. We will be heading out at 4am on Friday morning and staying until monday. Will be stay on gecko, so if any see's a white 04 superduty crewcab with essex sticker and an op6c in the back window, flag me down and have a brew with us.
James,
Have a good time. I'm out for Thanksgiving, but will probably do a Gordon's Well trip mid December, probably the weekend of the 17th.
Be safe, a do a run for me :cool:

bohica
11-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Just sitting here waiting for the kids to get out of school and were out of here. We'll be in wash 14 this weekend. :)

Mrs. casean
11-24-2004, 10:35 AM
Have fun everyone! And be SAFE!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

pops1
11-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Man I miss my Dirt Bike and the ALLNIGHT Sounds. Just figured at 63 I don't think I can keep going over the front bars and pull it off too many more times.
So this year I will park my Motor Home at Surf City, Look at the Pier, walk to the eat's and think Maybe Next Year I can be at GLAMIS.
All you People that invade that little town of 600 and make it sweel to 150,000 Crazy's, Enjoy youself's, Post on the walls @ Boardmanville, Light off a Mag. VW Block and Ride all Night. Best to you People you Family's and I will think no Wish I was with you. ENJOY! Dave

Big_Gunz_
11-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Just sitting here waiting for the kids to get out of school and were out of here. We'll be in wash 14 this weekend. :)
You going to be with the big Glamis-On-Line Crew again? Maybe I ride down and have a drink or two with you.

GrapeApe
11-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Bohica,
Say hello to the Crew, Copper, Kerin, Chummin, etc.. In case I dont run into you.. I will be staying over with Mikey, and Rubths at Gecko Loop..
*** Grape Ape ***