PDA

View Full Version : The French Piss Me off!!

Krumbsnatcher
11-24-2004, 08:50 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f13.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f1.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f2.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f3.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f4.bmp

Krumbsnatcher
11-24-2004, 08:50 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f5.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f6.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f7.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f8.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f9.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f10.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f11.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f12.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1821f13.bmp

Krumbsnatcher
11-24-2004, 08:51 AM
For the first time, AMERICA was seeking help from France . . but France has turned her back!!!
Please remember these Dead Americans when you go shopping, as the French seem to have forgotten them.
France has every right to disagree with America, but France has moved from simple dissent to active hostility toward America. France President Chirac warned East European nations that if they sided with the US, France would oppose their membership in the European Union. This very week, William Safire reported in the New York Times that France has been secretly helping to arm Iraq and has been helping Irag build long range missiles. These same missiles may NOW possibly be used against our own US soldiers. Just as France has exercised its right to disagree, all Americans can exercise their right to boycott and help countries that do not stand with us. French Products and Companies to Boycott:
Air France
Air Liquide
Airbus (airplanes in commericial use)
Alcatel
Allegra (allergy medication)
Aqualung - including: Spirotechnique, Technisub, US Divers and SeaQuest
AXA Advisors
Bank of the West (owned by BNP Paribas)
Beneteau (boats)
B! F Goodrich (owned by Michelin)
BIC (razors, pens and lighters)
Biotherm (cosmetics
Black Bush
Bollinger (champagne)
Car &Driver Magazine
Cartier
Chanel
Chivas Regal (scotch)
Christian Dior
Club Med (vacations)
Culligan (owned by Vivendi)
Dannon (yogurt and dairy foods)
DKNY
Dom Perigonon (champagne)
Durand Crystal
Elle Magazine
Essilor Optical Products
Evian
Fina (petroleum products) and Fina Oil (billions invested in Iraqi oil fields)
First Hawaiian Bank
George Magazine
Givenchy
Glenlivet (scotch)
Hennessy (liquor products)
Houghton Mifflin (books)
Jacobs Creek (owned by Pernod Ricard since 1989)
Jameson (whiskey)
Jerry Springer (talk show)
Krups (coffee and cappuccino makers)
Lancome - Le Creuset (cookware)
L'Oreal (health and beauty products)
Louis Vuitton
Marie Claire
Martel Cognac
Maybelline
Mephisto (shoes &clothes)
Michelin (tires &auto parts)
Mikasa (crystal and glass! )
Moet (champagne)
Motel 6
Motown Records
MP3.com
Mumms (champagne)
Nissan (cars - majority owned by Renault )
Nivea
Normany Butter
Parents Magazine
Peugeot (automobiles)
Pierre Cardin
Playstation Magazine
ProScan (owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Publicis Group (including Saatchi &Saatachi Advertising)
RCA (television &electronics - owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Red Magazine
Red Roof Inns (owned by Accor group in France)
Renault (automobiles)
Roquefort cheese (all Roquefort cheese is made in France)
Rowenta (toasters, irons, coffe makers )
Royal Canadian
Salomon (skis)
Sierra Software &Computer Games
Smart &Final
Sofitel (hotels, owned by Accor group)
Sparkletts (water, owned by Danone)
Spencer Gifts.
Sundance Channel
Taylor Made (gold clubs &equipment)
Technicolor
T-Fal (kitchenware
Total Gas Stations
UbiSoft (computer games)
Uniroyal (tires)
Universal Studios (music, movies and amusement parks - owned by Vivendi)
US Filter
Veritas Group
Veuve Clicquot Champagne
Vittel
Vivendi
Wild Turkey (bourbon)
Woman's Day Magazine
Yoplait (The French company Sodiaal owns a 50% stake)
Yves Saint Laurent
Zodia Inflatable Boats
Lastly, a French compay was awarded a $700 million plus contract to operate the 55 mess halls of our US Marine facilities. Call your congressman and ask that this be rescinded regardless of the cost. This is an absolute insult to our Marines.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Wow.........good post! While I have some issues with the war in Iraq, but our troops are there because they've been ordered by the Commander In Chief, and I support our troops 100%. I know it's short notice..........Turkey day tomorrow, but Christmas is still a ways away, I encourage all to look into adopting a military family that has a husband or father overseas for the holidays. It doesn't take much, just a lil love and some pocket change. I mean we all have the extra dough to buy and run these expensive toys. Help some of the military families out during these trying times.

miller19j
11-24-2004, 09:09 AM
I know it's short notice..........Turkey day tomorrow, but Christmas is still a ways away, I encourage all to look into adopting a military family that has a husband or father overseas for the holidays. It doesn't take much, just a lil love and some pocket change. I mean we all have the extra dough to buy and run these expensive toys. Help some of the military families out during these trying times.
How do you go about doing that? Sounds like a good idea

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 09:23 AM
How do you go about doing that? Sounds like a good idea
You can contact your local USO, and they can forward to a local organizer.

Jeanyus
11-24-2004, 09:29 AM
400,000 Americans were killed in France during WW II, hundreds of thousands were wounded, and millions fought to free France from Nazis, how quickly they forget. If the French want to find a reason to like America, all they have to do is take a walk through the cemetarys in France.
If you want to send a Christmas package to soldiers who are fighting overseas, go to this site. http://www.anysoldier.us/index.cfm
The gifts are good to help moral. Soldiers need support from Americans.With all the fighting going on right now, our soldiers need you.

jdogginla
11-24-2004, 09:37 AM
If you can't find a local military family to sponsor..........you can send care packages to our troops.
Again you can contact the local USO or two websites listed below
www.operationmilitarypride.org
www.opgratitude.com
:shift:

11-24-2004, 09:58 AM
GREAT POST....I couldn't agree more. Those cheese eating surrender monkeys forget who their friends are. If history repeats its self and it usually does I hope to god we don't shed another drop of American blood for these traitors. Let them go down next time. If it weren't for us they'd be speaking German and saluting Hitler's predecssor. :yuk:

Kurtis500
11-24-2004, 10:54 AM
But give the real citizens of France the benefit of the doubt. It was the French Underground that saved hundreds of our soldiers lives when caught behind enemy lines during WWII. Its was the underground that provided is with intel about the german forces. Pretty much saved our American asses in France.
Anyway, Its just a spin on things. Everytime I start to hate thier president or get pissed at the new coming from France about anti-Americian crap, I just remind myself about what I know regarding WWII and what the real people of France did for us.
Forensic
Not always. My grandpa's neighbor was a B-24 bombardier shot down over France. Once on the ground Frenchmen approached him and said they were 'free French'. They walked him right to the Germans and he spent 3 years in a POW camp. His anger against the Germans is almost gone, but he passionatly hates the french for thier treasonous part.
Remember, part of France was not occupied by the Germans because of a collaborating French 'Vische' government. We even fought with the French Navy IN WWII off the coast of Africa until a surrender was agreed upon.
Lastly, WE SAVED THIER ASSES. NOT the other way around. Collaboratoring French cost many thier lives. More people would have died without underground intel, but Germany's defeat was going to happen without a French Underground.
France could have avoided thier occupation if they had the balls to stand up to a international rule breaker when they had the chance. Remember, Hitler had 22,000 troops at one time with orders to retreat if the French resisted his occupation of the Rhineland which was against international sanctions. They stood by like they usually have done...and got what the deserved a few years later.
France IS the example of what happens when you ignore a growing threat.

1978 Rogers
11-24-2004, 11:13 AM
I've posted this one before. I don't expect much from France.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7905&stc=1

TheLurker
11-24-2004, 11:17 AM
For the first time, AMERICA was seeking help from France . . but France has turned her back!!!
Please remember these Dead Americans when you go shopping, as the French seem to have forgotten them.
France has every right to disagree with America, but France has moved from simple dissent to active hostility toward America. France President Chirac warned East European nations that if they sided with the US, France would oppose their membership in the European Union. This very week, William Safire reported in the New York Times that France has been secretly helping to arm Iraq and has been helping Irag build long range missiles. These same missiles may NOW possibly be used against our own US soldiers. Just as France has exercised its right to disagree, all Americans can exercise their right to boycott and help countries that do not stand with us. French Products and Companies to Boycott:
Air France
Air Liquide
Airbus (airplanes in commericial use)
Alcatel
Allegra (allergy medication)
Aqualung - including: Spirotechnique, Technisub, US Divers and SeaQuest
AXA Advisors
Bank of the West (owned by BNP Paribas)
Beneteau (boats)
B! F Goodrich (owned by Michelin)
BIC (razors, pens and lighters)
Biotherm (cosmetics
Black Bush
Bollinger (champagne)
Car &Driver Magazine
Cartier
Chanel
Chivas Regal (scotch)
Christian Dior
Club Med (vacations)
Culligan (owned by Vivendi)
Dannon (yogurt and dairy foods)
DKNY
Dom Perigonon (champagne)
Durand Crystal
Elle Magazine
Essilor Optical Products
Evian
Fina (petroleum products) and Fina Oil (billions invested in Iraqi oil fields)
First Hawaiian Bank
George Magazine
Givenchy
Glenlivet (scotch)
Hennessy (liquor products)
Houghton Mifflin (books)
Jacobs Creek (owned by Pernod Ricard since 1989)
Jameson (whiskey)
Jerry Springer (talk show)
Krups (coffee and cappuccino makers)
Lancome - Le Creuset (cookware)
L'Oreal (health and beauty products)
Louis Vuitton
Marie Claire
Martel Cognac
Maybelline
Mephisto (shoes &clothes)
Michelin (tires &auto parts)
Mikasa (crystal and glass! )
Moet (champagne)
Motel 6
Motown Records
MP3.com
Mumms (champagne)
Nissan (cars - majority owned by Renault )
Nivea
Normany Butter
Parents Magazine
Peugeot (automobiles)
Pierre Cardin
Playstation Magazine
ProScan (owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Publicis Group (including Saatchi &Saatachi Advertising)
RCA (television &electronics - owned by Thomson Electronics - France)
Red Magazine
Red Roof Inns (owned by Accor group in France)
Renault (automobiles)
Roquefort cheese (all Roquefort cheese is made in France)
Rowenta (toasters, irons, coffe makers )
Royal Canadian
Salomon (skis)
Sierra Software &Computer Games
Smart &Final
Sofitel (hotels, owned by Accor group)
Sparkletts (water, owned by Danone)
Spencer Gifts.
Sundance Channel
Taylor Made (gold clubs &equipment)
Technicolor
T-Fal (kitchenware
Total Gas Stations
UbiSoft (computer games)
Uniroyal (tires)
Universal Studios (music, movies and amusement parks - owned by Vivendi)
US Filter
Veritas Group
Veuve Clicquot Champagne
Vittel
Vivendi
Wild Turkey (bourbon)
Woman's Day Magazine
Yoplait (The French company Sodiaal owns a 50% stake)
Yves Saint Laurent
Zodia Inflatable Boats
Lastly, a French compay was awarded a $700 million plus contract to operate the 55 mess halls of our US Marine facilities. Call your congressman and ask that this be rescinded regardless of the cost. This is an absolute insult to our Marines.
I diddent see Gray Goose Vodka on that list and it is from the French! There are too many members on this forum drink it and there are many others just as good.
I have been boycotting French products for quite a while now!

1978 Rogers
11-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Some very good points...
Ya know. **** the French. I was trying to play devils advocate to start some dialog on it but there really is no getting around it.
The French Suck.
Forensic
I certainly can't argue with you. I 'd know why they think their so great. What's the deal.

Desert Rat
11-24-2004, 11:31 AM
If you want to send a Christmas package to soldiers who are fighting overseas, go to this site. http://www.anysoldier.us/index.cfm
The gifts are good to help moral. Soldiers need support from Americans.With all the fighting going on right now, our soldiers need you.
Check it out first. The news reported that the Military mail system was not going to deliver any packages overseas that were NOT posted to an individual. They feel its not worth the added risk of extra mail convoys to distrubute all the packages. Not my opinion just what I caught on the news.
Edit**** Had to add the "not"

1978 Rogers
11-24-2004, 11:33 AM
Check it out first. The news reported that the Military mail system was not going to deliver any packages overseas that were posted to an individual. They feel its not worth the added risk of extra mail convoys to distrubute all the packages. Not my opinion just what I caught on the news.
If it's true, that's too bad especially during the Holiday Season. Something from home sure means a lot to our soldiers over there.

Desert Rat
11-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Just what I heard on the news. yeah I think it sucks too.
Maybe a comment in your local newspaper asking for names and addresses of servicemen/women to to send "Care packages" to??

Krumbsnatcher
11-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Lets get the word out, I am fairly new to the board and do not post unless i have something to say or feel strongly toward the post.
thanks and have a great Turkey day, it is good to be an American, God bless our troops and our family's.

OGShocker
11-24-2004, 12:00 PM
I diddent see Gray Goose Vodka on that list and it is from the French! There are too many members on this forum drink it and there are many others just as good.
VOX! :D

Misogynist
11-24-2004, 12:16 PM
I have to laugh at the French.... Within the next twenty years... because of the French allowing Muslims to immigrate to their country... The true "French" will be outnumbered. The French like most native born Americans have a declining birthrate... The muslims on the other hand are breeding like flies. We will probably see in our lifetimes a western european country being ruled by "Sharia Law". ( muslim religious law ). The French born Muslims don't identify themselves as being "French"... They identify themselves as being "Muslim" that happened to be born in France. They have sealed their own fate by inviting that cheap muslim immigrant labor into their country...
Viva la France......... :devil:

Misogynist
11-24-2004, 12:41 PM
There is something disturbingly familiar between your post and whats happening here in So. Cal. :notam:
Forensic
Absolutely........... :cool:

Misogynist
11-24-2004, 12:46 PM
There is something disturbingly familiar between your post and whats happening here in So. Cal. :notam:
Forensic
The big difference here is the people running across our border "Want" to assimilate... They want a piece of the American pie... and if they become naturalized citizens... they can strive for it. Muslims on the other hand don't want to assimilate... they want everyone to conform to their way of life. It is written in the koran. I can hardly wait until the day the french fashion industry is forced to close because their clothing is deemed "indecent" by the ruling Mullah and all french women are forced to wear black robes that cover them from head to toe...... :220v: I bet the nudies on St Tropez will love that......... :p

Ion
11-24-2004, 01:57 PM
In a previous post I quoted a New York Times article that said the french ankle-grabbing a-holes were sharing info given them by our military officials re: our troop movements, etc, (strategic stuff) with Hussein loyalists / insurgents that resulted in many of our strikes being ambushed.
Oh...one more french thing to boycott: Grey Goose

little rowe boat
11-24-2004, 02:12 PM
The French are COWARDS and will always be COWARDS,they can kiss my red blooded AMERICAN ass.
It's always easy to recognize the French military,they are the ones with their arms in the air surrendering.
I wish our government would cut all political ties with them.They need us alot more than we will ever need them.

1978 Rogers
11-24-2004, 02:37 PM
I have to laugh at the French.... Within the next twenty years... because of the French allowing Muslims to immigrate to their country... The true "French" will be outnumbered. The French like most native born Americans have a declining birthrate... The muslims on the other hand are breeding like flies. We will probably see in our lifetimes a western european country being ruled by "Sharia Law". ( muslim religious law ). The French born Muslims don't identify themselves as being "French"... They identify themselves as being "Muslim" that happened to be born in France. They have sealed their own fate by inviting that cheap muslim immigrant labor into their country...
I think Germany will be having the same problem.

stoker
11-24-2004, 02:53 PM
I think Germany will be having the same problem.
I think we are having the same problem also. Check out the link.
http://www.reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=6911883

1978 Rogers
11-24-2004, 03:13 PM
I remember doing the Pledge in grade school. There were some kids that didn't do it because of belief or whatever. But to ban all kids from doing the Pledge is WRONG.

Newcastle
11-24-2004, 04:00 PM
So I'm new here and haven't posted anything yet...but this is a good thread. Thanks to Jeanyus for posting a link to send pkg's to soldiers. It all looks legit, but can you confirm that the Postal Service will send the package? I don't know a whole lot about the French's policies, but if what I read above what true, F'em. I'd like to shove this light saber right up their @55E5!!!! :sqeyes: :lightsabe

ROZ
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
Actually, you are very correct...Among the French Nationals(who I give the benefit of the doubt), they have not forgoton whose graves they navigate nor why. It is known through some circles that any support would have angered insergents who live throughout their country and were afraid of unrest... Then there's that whole food for oil scandle...
I still hear that some members of the EU want to ban to form a superpower... The good news is that no country is willing to give up any power individually to form such a real Union...
Also, I refuse to boycott any of the companies listed that actually employ Americans within our country... Jobs are scarce as it is these days...
BTW, I'm not of French decent.... I'm a good ol'e American( Mexican, Polish, Dutch) Republican :D