PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tom Brown!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to say happy anniversary.
It was one year ago this weekend that we were graced with your presence in Parker. You are a kick in the pants to say the least. :D
To all of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting Tom in person, he is just as freaky as he is online.
XOXOOXOX
Linda
:shift:

Tom Brown
11-24-2004, 09:12 AM
Meeting you and J was a highlight of the trip. You're great people. :cool:
Thank you for so generously showing us the Parker Strip in your beautiful boat. Also, I'd like to thank Makai for one of the best leg humps I've ever had.
Happy Thanksgiving. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 09:18 AM
well eventually I will meet this awesome man and I hope it is soon. ;)

BarryMac
11-24-2004, 09:23 AM
Lots of peeps from the boards wnna meet him, he is one of the funniest, most twisted individuals I have ever had the pleasure of posting with.
Hey Tom, if and when I meet you, I'll give ya a good hard kick in the junk, just the way you like it... :D :D
jet boats rule, tom has a little prop... :D

Tom Brown
11-24-2004, 11:40 AM
Lots of peeps from the boards wnna meet him...
That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I don't drink, smoke, or do anything. I usually have a good time when I go out but I don't anticipate being the life of any parties in the near future. It was a treat to meet some people from the forums, though.
Mr. and Mrs. Bordsmnj were particularly cool. RiverDave was great and really treated us to a wonderful time. STV_Keith is a super guy who I enjoyed meeting as well (although he hates my guts). Rexone treated us to a fabulous tour of his facilities and we went out for a great meal and conversation (sorry about overflowing the Rex Marine toilet, Mike. :( ). You Te and his wonderful wife let us stay at their place, showed us tons of cool outboard stuff, and brought me to a true understanding of my desire for large breasted women. Slowinhavasu is a really cool guy (but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to fight him the next time we meet). Kakris is and continues to be great... It was a pleasure meeting every one of you. :cool:
You know... now that I think about it, it's amazing how many people we met in a week. I thought we'd have more time to do and see stuff but a week goes by pretty fast. I'm not sure when I'll be down there next but it will definitely be in 2005. :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-24-2004, 11:42 AM
You're a fricken legend Tom! :)
Oh, and Makai sends her love :D

OGShocker
11-24-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm not sure when I'll be down there next but it will definitely be in 2005. :)
OP6C?????!!!! :supp: :idea:

Jbb
11-24-2004, 11:46 AM
The Legend Brown....... :D

OGShocker
11-24-2004, 11:48 AM
The Legend Brown....... :D
The Brown Legend from what Mike tells me... :D
Sorry Tom.. :redface:

Rexone
11-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Rexone treated us to a fabulous tour of his facilities and we went out for a great meal and conversation (sorry about overflowing the Rex Marine toilet, Mike. :( ).
Ah no worries Tom. I have a buddy with a large vacuum pump and pressure washer. He got the facilities right back to normal within a couple hours of your departure. Outside of the brown stains etched into the floor tile no one would ever know you were there.
It was a pleasure meeting you as well. :smile:

Tom Brown
11-24-2004, 12:15 PM
I almost forgot... I met DUCKY. :cool:
DUCKY is working on an exciting project and should have an announcement here very soon.
Hey DUCKY! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 12:23 PM
I hope we will be on that list soon. :)

Rexone
11-24-2004, 12:27 PM
I hope we will be on that list soon. :)
One word of advice MFV. There's some great floor tile sealant on the market now. I'd give it a try before Tom comes to visit. Bran acid definately leaves a mark.
:smile:

Tom Brown
11-24-2004, 12:28 PM
He got the facilities right back to normal within a couple hours of your departure.
Hey... how was I to know those tampons weren't of the flushable variety? :confused:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 12:29 PM
One word of advice MFV. There's some great floor tile sealant on the market now. I'd give it a try before Tom comes to visit. Bran acid definately leaves a mark.
:smile:
LMAO!! I will keep that in mind.. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey... how was I to know those tampons weren't of the flushable variety? :confused:
actually none of them are.. they just say that so we still have a job. ;)