PDA

View Full Version : I dont' care about rep points!!!!

totenhosen
11-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Why do you guys care so much what others think? I could care less because I jsut come here to have fun, read some posts, look at some nice pics. So with that Shoot me all the reds!!! ya bishes!

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-24-2004, 09:29 AM
I don't actually think people care too much.. I just don't like when people don't sign them.. I feel if you are going to give someone a neg. or poss. chicklett.. then at least be a man or woman and sign them. :wink:

BarryMac
11-24-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't actually think people care too much.. I just don't like when people don't sign them.. I feel if you are going to give someone a neg. or poss. chicklett.. then at least be a man or woman and sign them. :wink:
yeap, what she said...

MsDrmr
11-24-2004, 09:34 AM
ditto, if your big enough to dish em, then sign em :burningm:

thom
11-24-2004, 09:37 AM
Why do you guys care so much what others think? I could care less because I jsut come here to have fun, read some posts, look at some nice pics. So with that Shoot me all the reds!!! ya bishes!
i agree!!! do think this is why we are low on the rep points.. het tot shoot me some red and i send some your way.... i have more fun looking at the pics and getting info i need..

AzLakeLizard
11-24-2004, 09:38 AM
ditto, if your big enough to dish em, then sign em :burningm:
OK.. my bad! I have sent out some nice greenies.. (grey I guess) and posted a comment to go with .. didn't know that I had to fit my name in there also.. thought that happened automatically..silly me... Sorry about that!
SMILE and have a great day! :)

NOTALENT
11-24-2004, 10:03 AM
Damn This Thread Has Been Done over and over again. We all get the point that nobody Cares!!! :confused: but hey if u want red it's on the way :cool:

totenhosen
11-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Damn This Thread Has Been Done over and over again. We all get the point that nobody Cares!!! :confused: but hey if u want red it's on the way :cool:
Bring it on!