PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Plowman's Gang

oldbuck40
11-24-2004, 11:59 AM
hope you all have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving!
and Bert you and John dont eat too much! tell him i said hello.

jdf
11-24-2004, 12:19 PM
right back at you ...you might have to get a life jacket out if it keeps raining

oldbuck40
11-24-2004, 12:23 PM
right back at you ...you might have to get a life jacket out if it keeps rainingno rain here today!! just good ole sunshine and getting cold.

esabataj
11-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Wishing everyone a very warm and happy Thanksgiving.
Enjoy yourselves and have a good time but be safe.
:D

cookieman
11-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Well guys it is hard to believe that just a month ago we were at the river. Now comes Thanksgiving , then Christmas. Who knows before we know it we will be boating again. I know there are a few that go out on a sunny day and take the boat for a spin on the lake or river which can be a good thang because you most likely have the lake or river to yourself. No lake lice , no skiers, no boats (other than die hard fisherman) to cause rollers, why not just go for the gold and open it up. The only problem would be just think how you look with your parka,gloves, and ear muffs on in a ***boat. Oh well just waiting till spring or summer. You guys have a great turkey day and keep postin' so it will not be so boring for the winter. TTUL BILL "cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
11-24-2004, 05:10 PM
Back at ya Oldbuck and all plowmans peeps :cool:

Greaser
11-25-2004, 08:02 AM
hope you all have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving!
and Bert you and John dont eat too much! tell him i said hello.
Well thats a no brainer. Im already at my parents house lookin over the stove :hammerhea My mouth is already watering :)
Hope everyone has a fun and safe thanksgiving.

TexasJet
11-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Well it's over and once again I ate to much. Brought a bunch of food home. I'll be eating turkey sandwiches for a week at least. Went to lake Somerville for a looksee Friday, it's 9 feet over full pool. The only place to launch is Yegua. Right now (Sat. 10:54AM) in Katy the wind is blowing about 30 MPH, perfect boating weather, NOT. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Keep posting.