PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to fast for dinner and breakfast....

ROZ
11-24-2004, 12:25 PM
so I can eat like a savage come thanksgiving dinner :D
Anyone else have a thanksgiving dinner strategy? :D

Phat Matt
11-24-2004, 12:41 PM
Don't you eat like a savage daily? I think not eating is a bad stategy. Your stomach will shrink up and you won't be able to eat as much. You need to stretch it out and exercise it. :D
Here's what an eating champion does before his match..
...He is in constant training to expand his stomach capacity, so twice a week, he simulates a large quantity of food with healthy vegetables or fruit. Two or three days before a contest, he drinks a gallon of water at a time "to fool my stomach so I end up really hungry before a contest. Stay hungry and focused, that's my mantra."...
This dude can shove 2 hot dogs with buns in his mouth and swallow them without chewing. :2purples: :eat:
http://starbulletin.com/2004/08/04/features/art2b.jpg

Misogynist
11-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Roflmao.... I'm going over to a friend's home... so I'll have to behave.......... :hammer2:

Misogynist
11-24-2004, 12:49 PM
That guy was recently beat out by some skinny little Korean dude... go figure......... :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2004, 12:56 PM
LMAO, You go you savage! :D I didnt know we needed to strategize for to eat. :jawdrop: :D

NOTALENT
11-24-2004, 12:58 PM
You have to Eat alot of Food Today this way your stomach expands...and when u wake up tommorow u will be hungry...Always works. Otherwise u will only be able to eat a normal portion... :eat:

ROZ
11-24-2004, 01:12 PM
Don't you eat like a savage daily? [/IMG]
Only sometimes... I just finished eating a couple turkey burgers cooked from a small George Foreman grill here at my desk :D
I keep a .5 gal of French Vanilla ice cream in my little freezer... I just bought a can of Barts RootBeer and will make a Rootbeer Float for Desert :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Only sometimes... I just finished eating a couple turkey burgers cooked from a small George Foreman grill here at my desk :D
lmfao!! I hope your kidding. :) :p

ROZ
11-24-2004, 01:16 PM
lmfao!! I hope your kidding. :) :p
Nope... the entire upstairs smells like a restraunt :D

Phat Matt
11-24-2004, 01:22 PM
I keep a .5 gal of French Vanilla ice cream in my little freezer... I just bought a can of Barts RootBeer and will make a Rootbeer Float for Desert :D
I don't know what you are worried about. I hope whoever is having dinner with you brings extra food! :eat: :D