PDA

View Full Version : Curb feeler??? Why bother...

Jordy
04-17-2006, 10:53 AM
when your exhaust tip sticks out 8" past the sidewall of your tire anyway. Looks like a tripping hazard to me. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23curb.jpg

Biglue
04-17-2006, 11:06 AM
What exhaust did you go with Jordy? :crossx:

Jordy
04-17-2006, 11:09 AM
What exhaust did you go with Jordy? :crossx:
That's not my truck Lue. I actually kind of figured it was yours, with the exhaust and all, but the thing that really made me wonder if it was you was the landscaping equipment and magnets. :D :D :D

Biglue
04-17-2006, 11:14 AM
That's not my truck Lue. I actually kind of figured it was yours, with the exhaust and all, but the thing that really made me wonder if it was you was the landscaping equipment and magnets. :D :D :D
That's not my truck. My truck has the 4 pipes tail pipe y'd out from a single pipe on both sides. :D
I surely thought it was your truck since it had a Berkley Jet to hitch cover on it. :crossx:

lucky
04-17-2006, 11:21 AM
That's not my truck. My truck has the 4 pipes tail pipe y'd out from a single pipe on both sides. :D
I surely thought it was your truck since it had a Berkley Jet to hitch cover on it. :crossx:
well that would be ONE of the givaway's -- the other,--- it didn't have 32 of his cousins in the back ......

Jordy
04-17-2006, 11:26 AM
didn't have 32 of his cousins in the back ......
It was happy hour at one of my favorite Mexican food places so I just figured they got done landscaping and were cooking now instead. :D :D :D