PDA

View Full Version : Please help if you can!!

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 02:55 AM
I've got to get rid of these tires, they are off of my Excursion and i have no use for them they have approx, 3k on them i'll take 450.00 for the set rims and tires but i am flexible with the price, i slso have the stuff from when they did my lift, can have that too, will work with Excursions and F-250's
Thanks MikeVG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/85dsc_550-med.jpg

Rod-64
11-25-2004, 04:38 AM
Spam on Thanksgiving................TSK TSK!!
J/K
Happy Turkey Day! :D

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 04:46 AM
Rod it is with great regret that i Spam on a Day of eating, sleeping and watching Football, not to mention watching the wife and Sister in Law do all the clean up...... Wait till you see what i have up my sleeve/garage for X mas and New Years.... J/K of course. MikeVG

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 05:43 AM
I've got to get rid of these tires, they are off of my Excursion and i have no use for them they have approx, 3k on them i'll take 450.00 for the set rims and tires but i am flexible with the price, i slso have the stuff from when they did my lift, can have that too, will work with Excursions and F-250's
Thanks MikeVG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/85dsc_550-med.jpg
Tell me more about what you have ; sizes and what else you have.
Thanks
Jim

Mardonzi
11-25-2004, 07:26 AM
AZLL wants to know if you deliver??

Bre
11-25-2004, 08:01 AM
We have the same rims and tires with less than 5K miles on them that are also just sitting in our garage. If anyone wants them PM me too. Thanks.

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 08:05 AM
We have the same rims and tires with less than 5K miles on them that are also just sitting in our garage. If anyone wants them PM me too. Thanks.
Bre you and Andy just gonna stay home, or are ya going somewhere??

Bre
11-25-2004, 08:08 AM
Bre you and Andy just gonna stay home, or are ya going somewhere??
We are going to my Grandmas in La Habra..... but we don't have to be there til 2pm. Then Fri. and Sat we are putting up our Christmas lights... and Sunday I Will be turning 23... so hopefully Andy has something cool planned for me :( :D

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 08:10 AM
We are going to my Grandmas in La Habra..... but we don't have to be there til 2pm. Then Fri. and Sat we are putting up our Christmas lights... and Sunday I Will be turning 23... so hopefully Andy has something cool planned for me :( :D
I'm sure he has something special in mind...I would :idea:
In case I don't talk to you then....Happy thanksgiving and Happy Birthday

Bre
11-25-2004, 08:12 AM
I hope so. I at least want to go out to eat or something :( :) I already got my present a few months ago.... so I am not expecting much ;)

Bre
11-25-2004, 08:12 AM
And thank you!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving BRE you thread Jacker :D , Hope you guys have a good one, MikeVG
My tires and rims are from my Excursion, they are what came with the "Limited" version, Firestone R4S 265/75 R16, got the lug nuts and the covers for then too, also have the front end parts they took off to put the lift on, springs, shocks, mounts, Mike VG

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 10:06 AM
And Happy Early Birthday Bre hope you get/got what you want. MikeVG

Bre
11-25-2004, 10:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving BRE you thread Jacker :D , Hope you guys have a good one, MikeVG
My tires and rims are from my Excursion, they are what came with the "Limited" version, Firestone R4S 265/75 R16, got the lug nuts and the covers for then too, also have the front end parts they took off to put the lift on, springs, shocks, mounts, Mike VG
Sorry... thought it was a perfect thread to throw it in...since it looks like more than one person is interested :D
Happy Thanksgiving to your family too :smile:

Bre
11-25-2004, 10:07 AM
And Happy Early Birthday Bre hope you get/got what you want. MikeVG
Thank you!!! :) I got a 3K computer for my b-day and Christmas. Sounds pretty good to me :D :wink:
I just got it a lil early.... 3 months early :D

Mr.Havasu
11-25-2004, 11:02 AM
I need new tires on my F-350 Dually. I currently have 235/85/R16 and need 6 tires. Do you think your tires will work? if they will I'll buy both of yours since I need 6 tires I'll have 2 spares. Let me know if you know if they will work. Bre are yours Firestones as well?
Thanks,
John

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 11:08 AM
W-25, not sure if they'll fit the rears but the fronts should work out OK, but i'll check anyway , look for a PM later, Happy T DaY MVG

Mr.Havasu
11-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, I'm pretty sure they will work in the front but I want to check with the tire store to see if the rears will work. Hopefully Bre's are the same and I can pick up both sets.
Have a nice Turkey day, I'm going to RiverDaves to eat some turkey, talk to you tomorrow.
John

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 11:43 AM
I always give the parts back to my customers also. Are you sure you want to get ride of those parts ??? How much lift did you go with ???
Happy Thanksgiving
Jim
BTW- I may be interested in the tires

phebus
11-25-2004, 12:10 PM
I'll hop on this thread as well. I have the take off wheels from our Yukon XL. Set of four for sale, cheap. They are 16", and would dress up a stock set up nicely. High offer gets them, PM me if interested.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/175359_1.jpg

Bre
11-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, I'm pretty sure they will work in the front but I want to check with the tire store to see if the rears will work. Hopefully Bre's are the same and I can pick up both sets.
Have a nice Turkey day, I'm going to RiverDaves to eat some turkey, talk to you tomorrow.
John
Yes ours are the same ones :)

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 01:01 PM
Yeah they might be the same but they look better with you around them then i do w mine :D
MVG

JustMVG
11-25-2004, 01:03 PM
I always give the parts back to my customers also. Are you sure you want to get ride of those parts ??? How much lift did you go with ???
Happy Thanksgiving
Jim
BTW- I may be interested in the tires
Went with the Fabtech 6 inch, had the work done at Action Motorsports in Corona, now i'm looking for some place to do the "leveling , an add a leaf or something to bring the rear up, make it look level. Any ideas or places near me.... Fontana area> Mike VG
And Happy T day to ya Jim

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 01:23 PM
I can have it done in one day for you !!!!
Just have to come to The Bullhead Area.
Just adding a leaf will make the truck very stiff, most people don't like that so I have a different way of doing it that makes my customers very happy.
Jim

JustMVG
12-02-2004, 06:03 AM
Well i am bumping this back up and lowering the asking price to 375.00.
They'd make a great HannaKwanzaaXmas gift!!!!
Mikey