PDA

View Full Version : My newest rep point.

topless
11-25-2004, 05:58 AM
I'm sooooo proud to announce that wsuwrhr gave me a red chicklett for my thread saying I was sick. He thinks I need to get a life. I only wish he would have signed it. I sign his when I give him red ones. :confused:

Blown 472
11-25-2004, 06:05 AM
You are a bad person, stop doing that. :rollside:

topless
11-25-2004, 06:06 AM
You are a bad person, stop doing that. :rollside:Then spank me.

Blown 472
11-25-2004, 06:10 AM
Then spank me.
Hehehehehe grab your ankles. :eek:

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 06:12 AM
Then spank me.
I am all ready come here sweet and lay down over my knees.

NashvilleBound
11-25-2004, 06:12 AM
How did you know it was him if he didnt sign it? Just curious...

Blown 472
11-25-2004, 06:14 AM
I am all ready come here sweet and lay down over my knees.
Hey, get lost, this is my chick. :D :D :hammer2:

topless
11-25-2004, 06:16 AM
Hey, get lost, this is my chick. :D :D :hammer2:
I think I'm in love. :D

hoolign
11-25-2004, 06:52 AM
Then spank me.
ever been slapped by a giraffe?
:D :D :supp:

Unforgiven
11-25-2004, 06:54 AM
I'm sooooo proud to announce that wsuwrhr gave me a red chicklett for my thread saying I was sick. He thinks I need to get a life. I only wish he would have signed it. I sign his when I give him red ones. :confused:
Well I voiced my opinion on some oil used in race motors and tune up in alcohol motors...I mean it's what we do ...but some no balls idiot gave me red and can't sign his name......hope to run into the a-hole at the track someday so I can really show him what I'm gonna do with the used oil :eat:
it's Thanks giving...why can't we all get along.....I'm going red sniper hunting

Forkin' Crazy
11-25-2004, 08:01 AM
I think they do it anonymously just to "get you goat" (nothing sexual intended, Tom). The more you bitch and whine, the more they got you!
Me, I don't give a fukk, probably why my rating is what it is. :argue:

waterwitch
11-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Just a thought Topless...
Maybe if you quit whinning about your
"rep points" he will stop giving you red.
You never know.. maybe someone else is
tired of reading your threads on rep points as
well. This is not a life changing forum. It's
Hot Boat. I promise you.. your life will go on
even with a red dot!
Not trying to be mean.. just a different view
on your matter. :smile:

LilHarley
11-25-2004, 08:45 AM
Ahhh don't think twice abouit it little girl, if they aren't signed, they don't mean anything. I got one when I posted in the political forum, unsigned, and all I did was laugh.
Hmmmm, now about that spanking ..... :devil:

topless
11-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Ahhh don't think twice abouit it little girl, if they aren't signed, they don't mean anything. I got one when I posted in the political forum, unsigned, and all I did was laugh.
Hmmmm, now about that spanking ..... :devil:I think it's funny. I need a spanking I think. :eek:

topless
11-25-2004, 08:59 AM
even with a red dot!
on your matter. :smile:Uhhh was I whining? I don't do that When did I start a thread about rep points until now? Go find it if you can. I was making a joke is all. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Oh, and here's some green for you. :2purples:

topless
11-25-2004, 09:01 AM
Shit!!!! I gave out too much to give ya any...I'll catch ya when I can. Happy Thanksgiving anyway. :)

LilHarley
11-25-2004, 09:03 AM
even with a red dot!
on your matter. :smile:
Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Maybe a coffee and chill pill will help. Never read where Topless was "whinning", just talking and laughing about it. But hey, whatever, it's Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day.
:D

waterwitch
11-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Nope.. right side of the bed. :D
It was just a thought.. I meant no
disrespect.. just a different view.
I have met Brian.. and found him to be
a kind man.
I wish everyone a safe and happy
holiday. We all have alot to be
thankfull for..

LilHarley
11-25-2004, 09:53 AM
LOL ... and I meant no disrespect either Jeff, just having fun! Now, if you could enlighten me how to get up on the right side of the bed, my wife would love you forever!!!!! :shift:

hoolign
11-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning! Maybe a coffee and chill pill will help. Never read where Topless was "whinning", just talking and laughing about it. But hey, whatever, it's Thanksgiving. Happy Turkey Day.
:D
Noooo...she was whining
:)

core attitude
11-25-2004, 10:41 AM
How did you know it was him if he didnt sign it? Just curious...
Ya, I'm curious myself......is there some way to ferret these out that you can share with those of us who don't know how? I know for some of us it's not as much about the red as it is about the comment. It sure would be nice to know who to address when they are unsigned.
Pete

wsuwrhr
11-25-2004, 10:40 PM
I haven't a need to issue negative rep to anyone,
Brian

topless
11-29-2004, 10:33 AM
I haven't a need to issue negative rep to anyone,
Brian
Thats why I love you sooooooooooo much! :D :D Too bad I have to send my love letters publicly now. ;)

PlyaPlya22
11-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Now there is no more chiclet at all??? Damn I have been gone for a while

Unforgiven
11-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Now there is no more chiclet at all??? Damn I have been gone for a while
I'll say you been gone for a while...you weren't at Topless and My wedding...but you can be around for the divorce!!! :jawdrop:

topless
11-29-2004, 11:38 AM
I'll say you been gone for a while...you weren't at Topless and My wedding...but you can be around for the divorce!!! :jawdrop:
You said divorce??????? What the hell went on while I was at the river? Did you have too much fun with the new MODEL? Well, you know that you owe me a third boat don't you? Oh by the way, we blew the motor in one of the boats so you're going to be busy fixing it for me......Sorry but what are husbands for? :squiggle:

Unforgiven
11-29-2004, 11:49 AM
You said divorce??????? What the hell went on while I was at the river? Did you have too much fun with the new MODEL? Well, you know that you owe me a third boat don't you? Oh by the way, we blew the motor in one of the boats so you're going to be busy fixing it for me......Sorry but what are husbands for? :squiggle:
Yea, I bet you felt real bad about "blowing" the motor...you probably said.."no big deal, my loved one will just build another one! Now give me another beer"

Unforgiven
11-29-2004, 11:52 AM
You can't touch the third boat...Thats business related...it's for taking sponsors and models to catalina for "business lunches"....I gotta teach Ben how to drive this thing.... :rolleyes:

topless
11-29-2004, 12:05 PM
Yea, I bet you felt real bad about "blowing" the motor...you probably said.."no big deal, my loved one will just build another one! Now give me another beer"
Ahhhhhhhhhhh so you had a spy out there did ya? :hammerhea I thought you trusted me. :2purples:

Unforgiven
11-29-2004, 12:12 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh so you had a spy out there did ya? :hammerhea I thought you trusted me. :2purples:
I do trust you....but I can't help I have friends at the river looking out for my motors.....

topless
11-29-2004, 12:18 PM
I do trust you....but I can't help I have friends at the river looking out for my motors.....
So you already knew about the motor?

Unforgiven
11-29-2004, 02:05 PM
So you already knew about the motor?
Thats why I went out shopping...for parts that is...

topless
11-29-2004, 02:06 PM
Thats why I went out shopping...for parts that is...
What a good hubby. :)