PDA

View Full Version : ONE F'D up thanxgiving!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:38 PM
Well so i was out side playing darts with the father inlaw, and pulled the new LEX out so we had room in the garage, when i noticed a wierd line on the hood of the LEX!!! :confused:
after going over for a closer look i realized we got our first scratch...........about a two foot long scratch across the hood......DONE BY A KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE KEYED IT LAST NIGHT WHEN WE PARKED OUTSIDE A LOCAL CLUB WE WENT TO!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
iVE BEEN PISSED ABOUT IT ALL DAY, CANT EVEN BUFF IT, ITS DOWN TO THE BASE.....AND HAS A TERRIBLE DEEP LIP!!!!!! What the Fu#k is wrong with some people????????? just had to vent, and anyone got any hook ups or estimates of what this might cost to get done if i dont go my insurance route!!??? :confused:

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry Frenchie, that really sucks...............but it is a car, and it can be fixed.................. :wink:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry Frenchie, that really sucks...............but it is a car, and it can be fixed.................. :wink:
I KNOW THAT S THE BOTTOM LINE....BUT RIGHT NOW THAT ISNT HELPING!!!! :mad: LATER IT WILL !!!! :(

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 07:43 PM
Sorry to hear that!!!
What a bunch of stupid **** head basturd son of a bitchs that suck cock for a living and like because they take it in the ass and so they take it out on others that work hard all day and earn every dime.
Does that help
Jim

IN2-IN2MX
11-25-2004, 07:44 PM
:220v: Fockers! That blows! People can be so mean. Same thing happened to me when I got my car. Sorry Frenchie :frown:

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 07:44 PM
I KNOW THAT S THE BOTTOM LINE....BUT RIGHT NOW THAT ISNT HELPING!!!! :mad: LATER IT WILL !!!! :(
Sweetheart, my point was that you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy and a little scratch on you car isn't the end of the world. It can be fixed :clover:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Sorry to hear that!!!
What a bunch of stupid **** head basturd son of a bitchs that suck cock for a living and like because they take it in the ass and so they take it out on others that work hard all day and earn every dime.
Does that help
Jim
NOW SOMEONES FEELING ME!!!!!

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Sweetheart, my point was that you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy and a little scratch on you car isn't the end of the world. I can be fixed :clover:
I KNOW , I KNOW!!!! :frown: :mad:

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 07:49 PM
I KNOW , I KNOW!!!! :frown: :mad:
:wink:
:hammerhea
XOXO

NashvilleBound
11-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Sweetheart, my point was that you and your loved ones are all safe and healthy and a little scratch on you car isn't the end of the world. It can be fixed :clover:
Exactly what I was thinking.

THOR
11-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Exact same thing happend to my Expedition in the grocery store parking lot. I would love to catch one of those punks that do it. That would be some fun $hit.

burtandnancy
11-25-2004, 07:53 PM
No, its more than a car! It's your car and no one has the right to deface it, and expecially if its a Lexus. I get too close to my cars too, and if we find an alpha beta rash, or scratch or door ding, we take care of it. Nancy's last ding on her 430 cost over $1500 to take care of (we don't use insurance for these) and a week of lost use. These guys who don't respect others people property ought to be ... I just don't what...

THOR
11-25-2004, 07:54 PM
A Lexus is better than my car? :)

wildbillg
11-25-2004, 07:55 PM
Happend to me too
Had my Brand New 79 Trans Am and some AZZ used a key right thru the wing decal on the hood all the way to the metal.
Yes it is just a can and yes it will be fixed......

Debbolas
11-25-2004, 07:57 PM
well, at least it wasn't your boat :wink: lol

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Happend to me too
Had my Brand New 79 Trans Am and some AZZ used a key right thru the wing decal on the hood all the way to the metal.
Yes it is just a can and yes it will be fixed......
IT JUST BRINGS YOUR WHOLE DAY DOWN...JUST LIKE IF IT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT!!!! :mad: :frown:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 07:58 PM
well, at least it wasn't your boat :wink: lol
i thought about that one also!!! ;)

LilHarley
11-25-2004, 08:00 PM
More and more, it seems people want to try and diminish what others have because of jealousy. That $ucks, Frenchie!

ColeTR1
11-25-2004, 08:00 PM
about a two foot long scratch across the hood......DONE BY A KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the Fu#k is wrong with some people????????? :confused:
The lowest type of scum does shit like that! Sorry. :mad:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:03 PM
More and more, it seems people want to try and diminish what others have because of jealousy. That $ucks, Frenchie!
we even parked literally five feet from the front door, under fully lit area...the # 1 spot!!! the wifey says she felt worse we even parked there as opposed to out in the middle of the parking lot!!! :confused: :jawdrop: :frown:

MagicMtnDan
11-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Now that's way worse than red chiclets. Sorry to hear about it Frenchie. Hope you get it fixed like new and you don't let it disrupt your life anymore.

SandbarScot
I bought my wife a Lexus IS300 two Christmases ago. A couple months later some tard keyed the whole right side, down to the metal.
We have auto club insurance. Surprisingly, they sent us to Rancho Ford in Temecula. I guess they have a killer body/paint shop. They paint matched the graphite color (charcoal gray) perfectly. You can't tell it has been repainted.

steelcomp
It dosen't matter what kind of a car is, although it's probably WHY it got keyed...point is, it's a level of cowardis and disrespect that there isn't much lower than. Jealousy is a destructive emotion, and when it manifests itself in the destruction or vandalism of other's property, that's about as low as it gets. It's sucks when we work hard to enjoy the nice things we have, and some loser who's pissed off at his childhood decides you're the one who's going to be responsible tonight! I'd be pretty PISSED too.
Chicken S hit.
Sorry for that, Frenchie. :coffeycup 'at sucks.

Sleek-Jet
11-25-2004, 08:10 PM
A Lexus is better than my car? :)
Just what I thought LOL....
I can't afford a Lexus, but the new paint on the Cutlass will be priceless as far as I'm concerned. I'd be as pissed as Frenchie if that happened to me...

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
It dosen't matter what kind of a car is, although it's probably WHY it got keyed...point is, it's a level of cowardis and disrespect that there isn't much lower than. Jealousy is a destructive emotion, and when it manifests itself in the destruction or vandalism of other's property, that's about as low as it gets. It's sucks when we work hard to enjoy the nice things we have, and some loser who's pissed off at his childhood decides you're the one who's going to be responsible tonight! I'd be pretty PISSED too.
Chicken S hit.
Sorry for that, Frenchie. :coffeycup 'at sucks.
your explanation is perhaps the most rational ive heard yet...you hit the nail on the head!!!! Its one of those things i guess that im so shocked about....because in 30 years ive never had it happen, and then it hits and finaly happens to ya!!!!
Until it happens to you, or me i should say, you dont realisze like you how much hard work, and $$ have been put forth to enjoy nice things, and someone takes a part of that from you...its just not right!!
i spent 4 hours last week waxing it and cleaning, and was very proud of the job i did, and then shhh like this happens and its really emotionally frustrating!!! and angering!! :lightsabe

steelcomp
11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
any chance of figur :idea: ing out who dunnit? :burningm:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:13 PM
any chance of figur :idea: ing out who dunnit? :burningm:
negative, as we were with about 20 friends last night...pre celeb thanxg!!!! several hundred people going in and out of the club!!! no clue!!??

steelcomp
11-25-2004, 08:15 PM
your explanation is perhaps the most rational ive heard yet...you hit the nail on the head!!!! Its one of those things i guess that im so shocked about....because in 30 years ive never had it happen, and then it hits and finaly happens to ya!!!!
Until it happens to you, or me i should say, you dont realisze like you how much hard work, and $$ have been put forth to enjoy nice things, and someone takes a part of that from you...its just not right!!
i spent 4 hours last week waxing it and cleaning, and was very proud of the job i did, and then shhh like this happens and its really emotionally frustrating!!! and angering!! :lightsabe
Having said all that, and you know we agree,
Keep it in perspective, bud. :wink:

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Maybe it was done well by acedent kind of like a dumb drunk bitch falling over her heels and using the hood to catch her fal or someone was so horny they crisend your car hood for you.
Just thoughts I hate to think that someone did this intentionally but it has happend before.
And if I ever find that son of a bitch that had no ****ing balls I will string him up by his toes and let a goat suckle on his dong for a month.
Just venting for you
Jim

steelcomp
Cameras, videos, whitnesses? Is it worth trying, or just deal with it and let it go. :idea:
Probably the latter.

FRENCHIE
Having said all that, and you know we agree,
Keep it in perspective, bud. :wink:
yup , new day tomorrow!!! :cool:
feel bad more prob because its primarily my wifeys car...early xmas pres and she loves it....and now i feell like she gots a flawed present for a while!!!! :rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Cameras, videos, whitnesses? Is it worth trying, or just deal with it and let it go. :idea:
Probably the latter.
im gonna actually call up tomorrow and ask the owner.....as he is a friend of a friend.......and might have a camera out front!!!

steelcomp
Maybe it was done well by acedent kind of like a dumb drunk bitch falling over her heels and using the hood to catch her fal or someone was so horny they crisend your car hood for you.
Just thoughts I hate to think that someone did this intentionally but it has happend before.
And if I ever find that son of a bitch that had no ****ing balls I will string him up by his toes and let a goat suckle on his dong for a month.
Just venting for you
Jim
Jees, Thunder...sometimes!! I'm ROTFLMFAO!!!!

FRENCHIE
Just venting for you
Jim
nice put together!!! ;) :lightsabe

steelcomp
11-25-2004, 08:19 PM
im gonna actually call up tomorrow and ask the owner.....as he is a friend of a friend.......and might have a camera out front!!!
Good luck, but don't let it win!! :D :lightsabe (you know what I'm sayin.)

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Jees, Thunder...sometimes!! I'm ROTFLMFAO!!!!
That was my point exactly
Jim

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Good luck, but don't let it win!! :D :lightsabe (you know what I'm sayin.)
....true , true!!! :hammer2: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:28 PM
That was my point exactly
Jim
your mail box is full....empty!!!! :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Got it emptied

FRENCHIE
11-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Got it emptied
10-4 over and out for the night!!! :cool:

11-25-2004, 09:12 PM
at least you still got your boat :( :cry:

Phat Matt
11-25-2004, 09:31 PM
IT JUST BRINGS YOUR WHOLE DAY DOWN...JUST LIKE IF IT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT!!!! :mad: :frown:
It happened to my boat at the sandbar except it got rebarred. :sqeyes: It sucks but there is nothing you can do about it except move on with it.

DansBlown73Nordic
11-25-2004, 09:57 PM
That really SUCKS....Im sure it was some ASSHOLE who owns nothing. They were jealous of what you have and what they don't..... :sqeyes: That would be really cool if it was video taped. :D

Kilrtoy
11-25-2004, 10:07 PM
Donttake this wrong LEON, but were you taking up more than one spot or parked so someone couldnt use the spot nextto you.
My friend has a 2004 430 and he always takes up two spots, Because he doesnt want door dings. I always tell him one day your car is gonna be trashed when you come back. Im NOT saying you did this , but people get pissed.....
Sorry to hear this Leon, it sucks, it has happened to me by a jealous co-worker

Kachina26
11-25-2004, 10:30 PM
Call me tomorrow Leon, I will talk to Jesus about it for you. No, I ain't gonna pray about it! He's our painter ! Seriously, call me.

Squirtin Thunder
11-25-2004, 10:46 PM
That really SUCKS....Im sure it was some ASSHOLE who owns nothing. They were jealous of what you have and what they don't..... :sqeyes: That would be really cool if it was video taped. :D
And they were having nasty sex on the hood !!!!

Mrs.Racer277
11-25-2004, 11:01 PM
That sucks! Sorry to hear about the new car. :frown:

LBZROCKS
11-26-2004, 12:33 AM
umm...i think i'd a$$ kick someone over that...that is not cool..at all.. :mad:

Misogynist
11-26-2004, 12:42 AM
I have to work on customers flawless cars all day long... and people wonder why I like to drive ugly crap. I have two cars.. a 87 firebird (crap)... and a 91 Hyundai ( less crappy)... but... I don't give a shiz about their paint or body.. I just spent 100 dollars having a tiny ding massaged out of a customer's Aston Martin because some dumbsh!t other customer dinged it IN MY PARKING LOT. :sqeyes:

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Donttake this wrong LEON, but were you taking up more than one spot or parked so someone couldnt use the spot nextto you.
My friend has a 2004 430 and he always takes up two spots, Because he doesnt want door dings. I always tell him one day your car is gonna be trashed when you come back. Im NOT saying you did this , but people get pissed.....
Sorry to hear this Leon, it sucks, it has happened to me by a jealous co-worker
na we were def in single spot, actually next to handicap on the right and walk way to the club on the left!!!! :confused:

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Call me tomorrow Leon, I will talk to Jesus about it for you. No, I ain't gonna pray about it! He's our painter ! Seriously, call me.
ill call ya later on then!! ;)

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 06:02 AM
umm...i think i'd a$$ kick someone over that...that is not cool..at all.. :mad:
............ :jawdrop: you replied to a thread!!??....hmmmmm :idea: ;) :D

ahhell
11-26-2004, 06:54 AM
a guy i know does side jobs here inthe desert...he uncurled my Camaro door for a couple hundred and has done a trunk lid "key job" for a buddy at work and it looks great!!! lmk

PHX ATC
11-26-2004, 07:49 AM
Trade it in on a new one.
Simple. :messedup: :D

HammerDown
11-26-2004, 08:26 AM
we even parked literally five feet from the front door, under fully lit area...the # 1 spot!!! the wifey says she felt worse we even parked there as opposed to out in the middle of the parking lot!!! :confused: :jawdrop: :frown:
Some people see that as a "look what we got" type of thing...belive it or not that invites problems.
Sometime it's difficult having a nice vehicle (and being proud of it)...just for the simple fact...people get envious because you have and they don't.
Same reason I never park my Vette out of sight.
Or...you messed with someones woman...and it's pay back :D

spectras only
11-26-2004, 09:52 AM
Frenchie , sorry about your car ,however you got of easy. You've mentioned it never happened to you before. These things happen ALWAYS.When I got my new car ,just 2 weeks later some turd at my work [ no assigned stalls :mad: ] backed into it ,never leaving a note. This is small potato compared to the loss of my Moto Guzzi ,a 750 Honda and a Corvette in an arson fire a while ago. The pricks set 8 garages ablaze in the area during halloween . I HATE HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEN ! This happened in the late 70's and still hurts :burningm: :mad: . Just trying to ease your pain ;) . M.....fkers :D

Excessive Force
11-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Totally sux about your car, sounds intentional. Wait till you have a car stolen. You'll swear you've been raped. :lightsabe

hoolign
11-26-2004, 10:07 AM
Well so i was out side playing darts with the father inlaw, and pulled the new LEX out so we had room in the garage, when i noticed a wierd line on the hood of the LEX!!! :confused:
after going over for a closer look i realized we got our first scratch...........about a two foot long scratch across the hood......DONE BY A KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE KEYED IT LAST NIGHT WHEN WE PARKED OUTSIDE A LOCAL CLUB WE WENT TO!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
iVE BEEN PISSED ABOUT IT ALL DAY, CANT EVEN BUFF IT, ITS DOWN TO THE BASE.....AND HAS A TERRIBLE DEEP LIP!!!!!! What the Fu#k is wrong with some people????????? just had to vent, and anyone got any hook ups or estimates of what this might cost to get done if i dont go my insurance route!!??? :confused:
It's f uckin bullshit..and I can relate, when they quit making the trans ams and camaros, I went to our dealership, to get one, I ended up getting the last black ram air t/a in Canada, ha d to wait a month to have it shipped from the east coast. it got here with 16 km's on it, i took off the original tires and bagged them for storage, it sat in my garage for a year, it came out for the occaisional rip( 1 year...200 km's)..the woman took it to the mall, parked as far away from anyone as possible, came back and a big fu ckin scratch down the drivers reaR 1/4 PANEL, now it was only 500 bucks to have fixed but when you go through such lenghts to keep somthing mint and some jelous coc k sucker has to wreck it cause he's to broke to buy one...if i'da cought the bastard I would have drove that key into his eyes! :mad:
your car should'nt cost that much to fix...but the point is why should you have to cause of some ass hole :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 04:28 PM
It's f uckin bullshit..and I can relate, when they quit making the trans ams and camaros, I went to our dealership, to get one, I ended up getting the last black ram air t/a in Canada, ha d to wait a month to have it shipped from the east coast. it got here with 16 km's on it, i took off the original tires and bagged them for storage, it sat in my garage for a year, it came out for the occaisional rip( 1 year...200 km's)..the woman took it to the mall, parked as far away from anyone as possible, came back and a big fu ckin scratch down the drivers reaR 1/4 PANEL, now it was only 500 bucks to have fixed but when you go through such lenghts to keep somthing mint and some jelous coc k sucker has to wreck it cause he's to broke to buy one...if i'da cought the bastard I would have drove that key into his eyes! :mad:
your car should'nt cost that much to fix...but the point is why should you have to cause of some ass hole :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
exactly!!!! :mad: :wink:

It's Only Money
11-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Man that's major Focked up dude. I hate a$$holes that do that $hit.

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Man that's major Focked up dude. I hate a$$holes that do that $hit.
and there is plenty out there!!! :yuk:

Kilrtoy
11-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Totally sux about your car, sounds intentional. Wait till you have a car stolen. You'll swear you've been raped. :lightsabe
TOTALLY AGREE, Hopefully that will not happen to anyone here

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 06:54 PM
TOTALLY AGREE, Hopefully that will not happen to anyone here
yea.....hopefully!!! :jawdrop: ;)

Misogynist
11-26-2004, 07:01 PM
My neighbor bought a new "Prius"... one of the hybred cars... less than a week after delivery it was "keyed" in front of a restaurant. Took it in and had it repaired... One month later someone backs into it in a parking lot and splits. Again... that is why I love to drive crap...... :220v: I don't even bother to lock my doors... there is nothing in the car to steal and it costs more for the broken window than what the car is worth... If they really want to steal it... They are going to take it anyway... :hammerhea

mike37
11-26-2004, 07:02 PM
damn thats some F.uckt up shit sorry man I know how it feals to have some a hole F up your stuff

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 07:06 PM
damn thats some F.uckt up shit sorry man I know how it feals to have some a hole F up your stuff
like debbolas said it coulda been the boat!!! that would of put me over the top!!! :mad: :notam:

mike37
11-26-2004, 07:14 PM
like debbolas said it coulda been the boat!!! that would of put me over the top!!! :mad: :notam:
now the if it was the boat that would require some one to die
check with some of the car lots ore some of the forum members that work at car lots they have guys that can fix it right and for a lot less than a body shop

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 07:16 PM
now the if it was the boat that would require some one to die
check with some of the car lots ore some of the forum members that work at car lots they have guys that can fix it right and for a lot less than a body shop
yea monday i will be on it!!!! :wink: :cool:

HBjet
11-26-2004, 08:40 PM
That sucks, but it happens...
Not even 2 months old MissHBjets car was keyed on 2 doors and 1 fender.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20keyed.jpg
I would have rather had the new car stolen then to see this.
HBjet

FRENCHIE
11-26-2004, 08:44 PM
That sucks, but it happens...
Not even 2 months old MissHBjets car was keyed on 2 doors and 1 fender.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20keyed.jpg
I would have rather had the new car stolen then to see this.
HBjet
dont it make ya sick!!?? you know how i feel then!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea:

steelcomp
11-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Frenchie...anything on finding out who might have done it???
Damn, you guys...that shiot just never happens up here wher I am...seriously. Hate to see it. It just sucks. Frenchie's got a good handle on it, though. :wink:

a catered life
11-27-2004, 05:34 AM
dam frenchie that blows sorry to hear the bad news i was in the same position with my new 03 pinto last year just got it waxed and some one keyed it at the local walmart dam as*ho***. my insurance agent gave me a can of spray paint and told me to go for it. if you look at it in the moonlight you cant even tell the orginial color was orange. :hammerhea just joking frenchie thought some humor would make you feel better remember this world is full of jealous, cowards that pride their life on destruction of others people stuff be glad the ass didn't do more than the hood i have seen worse

FRENCHIE
11-27-2004, 08:22 AM
Frenchie...anything on finding out who might have done it???
Damn, you guys...that shiot just never happens up here wher I am...seriously. Hate to see it. It just sucks. Frenchie's got a good handle on it, though. :wink:
no word...but got some hookups for p[aint job!!! :wink:

FRENCHIE
11-27-2004, 08:22 AM
dam frenchie that blows sorry to hear the bad news i was in the same position with my new 03 pinto last year just got it waxed and some one keyed it at the local walmart dam as*ho***. my insurance agent gave me a can of spray paint and told me to go for it. if you look at it in the moonlight you cant even tell the orginial color was orange. :hammerhea just joking frenchie thought some humor would make you feel better remember this world is full of jealous, cowards that pride their life on destruction of others people stuff be glad the ass didn't do more than the hood i have seen worse
spray paint!!!?? :( :cry: :p :p :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
11-27-2004, 08:51 AM
:D LOL :D
Orange is a nice color :2purples:

a catered life
11-28-2004, 05:36 PM
spray paint!!!?? :( :cry: :p :p :wink:
spray paint of course but if i had a 03 pinto that would be something to worry about :supp: lol

jbtrailerjim
11-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Tell me about it. The wifes car car got stollen last year and it was a real shitty feeling.
Frenchie, sorry about your wife's car. That really suck's!!

FRENCHIE
11-28-2004, 06:06 PM
5 days later....im pretty much over it now!!!

Kachina26
11-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Tell me about it. The wifes car car got stollen last year and it was a real shitty feeling.
Frenchie, sorry about your wife's car. That really suck's!!
I had a piece of crap stolen and it felt like I got kicked in the nads!

FRENCHIE
11-28-2004, 06:24 PM
I had a piece of crap stolen and it felt like I got kicked in the nads!
oh it hurts!!!! :notam:

Kachina26
11-28-2004, 07:06 PM
The worst part was that I got the piece of crap back! Just weird when you know that someone else was driving your car.

FRENCHIE
11-28-2004, 08:58 PM
The worst part was that I got the piece of crap back! Just weird when you know that someone else was driving your car.
i hear ya!!! :notam:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Just got back from our vacation and had to let you know that our RENTAL CAR got keyed the morning that we left! I took it back today and they didn't mention it, so I'm sure hoping I don't get a $1000 tag on my credit card a month or so from now. Dummy me for being cheap and not wanting to buy the $25/day extra insurance.

FRENCHIE
11-29-2004, 06:30 PM
Just got back from our vacation and had to let you know that our RENTAL CAR got keyed the morning that we left! I took it back today and they didn't mention it, so I'm sure hoping I don't get a $1000 tag on my credit card a month or so from now. Dummy me for being cheap and not wanting to buy the $25/day extra insurance.
betta keep dem fingers crossed!!! :eek: :wink:

a catered life
11-29-2004, 07:46 PM
so what did the painter say frenchie?

a catered life
11-29-2004, 07:47 PM
i still got half of the can leftover its all yours if you want :p

FRENCHIE
11-29-2004, 07:56 PM
so what did the painter say frenchie?
today and tommorow...too busy with end of month!!! will get on it wed or thus hopefully, although gettn the windows tint on thus....and off to havasu on friday!!??? :(

mike37
11-29-2004, 08:01 PM
havasu wish I could make it well have a brew for me
http://1000smilies.com/animated/beerpull.gif

a catered life
11-29-2004, 08:05 PM
today and tommorow...too busy with end of month!!! will get on it wed or thus hopefully, although gettn the windows tint on thus....and off to havasu on friday!!??? :(
cool brotha throw one back for me :D :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-29-2004, 08:47 PM
It would have been worth it if you could have seen him do it. never fucck with a mans automobile. :D

Midlife Advantage
11-29-2004, 09:31 PM
that sucks ass Frenchie, nothing more frustrating than a chicken shit little pussy taking his frustrations out on your vehicle. Guess you gotta just thank God for all the good things you have in life and try and turn your cheek to this one. (as though I could!)

FRENCHIE
11-30-2004, 05:59 AM
that sucks ass Frenchie, nothing more frustrating than a chicken shit little pussy taking his frustrations out on your vehicle. Guess you gotta just thank God for all the good things you have in life and try and turn your cheek to this one. (as though I could!)
yea....now its been a week i can think rationally again1!! :notam:

FRENCHIE
11-30-2004, 06:00 AM
havasu wish I could make it well have a brew for me
http://1000smilies.com/animated/beerpull.gif
i will!!! no catalina for you on the 11th??? :frown: :p :D

FRENCHIE
11-30-2004, 06:00 AM
cool brotha throw one back for me :D :D :D
or two or three!!! :hammer2: :wink: :hammer2:

mike37
11-30-2004, 06:24 AM