PDA

View Full Version : Hey HH question for you??

WetWillie
11-25-2004, 10:41 PM
When is your boy gunna sell this to me? Isnt he ready to move up to something else? I can sell my boat real quick I have a buyer allready.... What do you think? Run it buy him. :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1815dcbboat09.jpg

TOBTEK
11-25-2004, 10:51 PM
did you rub the winning LOTO ticket last night?

WetWillie
11-25-2004, 10:55 PM
Plus I am just fishing...
You said you were buying my 29 big boy!! I figure that and the new house that you were Rolling large and in charge?

TOBTEK
11-26-2004, 07:38 AM
AHHHHHHH, NO! New house and wife no JOB= sell boat, sell trailer at river, sell ALL the carts.....and HOPEFULLY get to swing from your sack a few times next season :( being POOR sucks.

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Hey WW...I heard through the grapevine that it is up for sale.
How much do you wanna pay?

WetWillie
11-26-2004, 09:00 AM
Loaded question.. Whats he looking to get for it.. Do you talk to him often?
Can you ask him if he has any interest?

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2004, 09:10 AM
Loaded question.. Whats he looking to get for it.. Do you talk to him often?
Can you ask him if he has any interest?
Oh...there's interest. I haven't spoken to him in awhile...but the "Skater" word was mentioned for his next boat.
Just as a guess...I'd say he's probably looking for $10K for the boat (and $240K for the trailer ;) ). When he bought it, I think he spent over $220K just on the motors and drives.
I'll call him if you want (I don't charge much as a finder's fee ;) )...just say the word.

WetWillie
11-26-2004, 09:24 AM
For shits and Giggles just ask... I am interested in owning the worlds fastest bowrider. I will PM you my WL number he can call me.
What fuel does he burn in that sucker??
:confused:

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2004, 09:28 AM
What fuel does he burn in that sucker??
We were putting 91 in it with no problems. That boat runs like an animal.

WetWillie
11-27-2004, 09:28 AM
did you rub the winning LOTO ticket last night?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/318fourlotto.jpg
Dont tell anyone.. :clover:

Charley
11-28-2004, 10:25 AM
mega number is off dumbass..... get the joke right!
hehehe JK willy

WetWillie
11-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Its a European electrical plug to bitch! But whos looking that close?
X0X0X0 JK bigboy!

WetWillie
12-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Its in the back of ***boat Mag this month for $275k You want his number to negotiate for me? :notam:
I have his number now if you want it??
Were only a few thousand apart here.. :squiggle:

Havasu Hangin'
12-18-2004, 05:41 AM
Were only a few thousand apart here.. :squiggle:
Come to think of it...that focker never called me back. :idea:
I say you buy it WW...you will definately keep up with the big dogs.
:D

UnionJack
12-18-2004, 08:58 AM
so are you ready to buy?

WetWillie
12-19-2004, 08:52 AM
I would SERIOUSLY consider buying this boat if the price was right.
This was the boat that really got me thinking about the 29 in the first place.
I have heard it has had some issues but like I said if the price is right I just might. :idea:

Charley
12-19-2004, 03:53 PM
I would SERIOUSLY consider buying this boat if the price was right
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/hide.gif

BoatFloating
12-20-2004, 01:35 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/hide.gif
Charley, a man of few words these days.... :idea:

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Has he dropped the price on this sucker?? Im ready ?

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:21 PM
Well I know it turns sharp at high speeds!!!!! :D

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Should I even ask? :notam:

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Lets put it this way,that boat can take a sharp turn at speeds well.I'll tell ya someday.

XtrmWakeborder
01-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Get er done WW!

25Elmn8r
01-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Would this be the boat that took a sharp right behind Predator during one of the heatwaves?

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Would this be the boat that took a sharp right behind Predator during one of the heatwaves?
No that was the F-34 that threw a blade.

25Elmn8r
01-07-2005, 02:46 PM
No that was the F-34 that threw a blade.
I wondered what caused that. It was pretty crazy watching it happen, let alone being in the boat.

Charley
01-07-2005, 05:11 PM
I wondered what caused that. It was pretty crazy watching it happen, let alone being in the boat.
Actually JR is incorrecty .... no offense buddy...... Mike's boat lost a Bravo.. Dave was in the boat when this went down and I really wanted to know myself why the 34 looked like it hooked when it lost a drive! Well... he said that the boat didnt hook.... he said they were in the middle of a left hand turn at 140 mph when the drive gave way and they just went straight! from the video it look like they hook hard behind predator ...... I was like hmmm.... thats not how I remember it but after reviewing the tape sure enough they were in a turn/// makes perfect sense I have been in 2 cats at 100mph+ when a loss of power occurred and we just went perfectly straight..... one was my 26 and the other was 3 dumbasscommentsdailey's spectre..... both went straight .... anyways..... if anyone has the vide, post it and view it with that detail in mind, and make your own judgement.
PS that DCB was crawlin right up on predator whether the east coast boys wanna admit it or not! :wink:

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Charley is correct.I was thinking of somebody else that threw a blade,didnt affect the steering just vibrated really bad they said.

25Elmn8r
01-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Actually JR is incorrecty .... no offense buddy...... Mike's boat lost a Bravo.. Dave was in the boat when this went down and I really wanted to know myself why the 34 looked like it hooked when it lost a drive! Well... he said that the boat didnt hook.... he said they were in the middle of a left hand turn at 140 mph when the drive gave way and they just went straight! from the video it look like they hook hard behind predator ...... I was like hmmm.... thats not how I remember it but after reviewing the tape sure enough they were in a turn/// makes perfect sense I have been in 2 cats at 100mph+ when a loss of power occurred and we just went perfectly straight..... one was my 26 and the other was 3 dumbasscommentsdailey's spectre..... both went straight .... anyways..... if anyone has the vide, post it and view it with that detail in mind, and make your own judgement.
PS that DCB was crawlin right up on predator whether the east coast boys wanna admit it or not! :wink:
Charley, you are correct that they were in a sweeping left turn right on predator's but. From my angle, I couldn't tell if they were gaining or not, but they were definitely right there.
Now my question is which drive went? I could understand if the right drive let go and the left continued pushing to straighten the boat out and make it look like it turned right. But if the left drive let go, wouldn't it continue with the sweeping left turn?

25Elmn8r
01-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Here is a link to the video. You can hear them say that he is coming up hard on the right and then they cross over right after that. About 1:55 into the clip
http://www.american***boats.com/Video/Predator.wmv

DogHouse
01-07-2005, 08:51 PM
.... he said they were in the middle of a left hand turn at 140 mph when the drive gave way and they just went straight...that DCB was crawlin right up on predator whether the east coast boys wanna admit it or not! :wink:
Crawlin up on Predator @140? What, was Larry snoring on the sticks? Just playin wit da DCB "Racing" cat I suspect!
ps: Yes, I know, Magic, what Magic @140... :hammerhea

Charley
01-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Charley, you are correct that they were in a sweeping left turn right on predator's but. From my angle, I couldn't tell if they were gaining or not, but they were definitely right there.
Now my question is which drive went? I could understand if the right drive let go and the left continued pushing to straighten the boat out and make it look like it turned right. But if the left drive let go, wouldn't it continue with the sweeping left turn?
I honestly don't know what drive, but from my experience it probably didnt matter .... the boat will go fairly straight after losing either drive .... I'm specualting on this, but once Mike Defrese realized this he may have pulled the wheel to the nearest shore to get outta da way!
Crawlin up on Predator @140? What, was Larry snoring on the sticks? Just playin wit da DCB "Racing" cat
It's all good magic man..but ;) watch the Video..... Jeff(one of Peto's mechanics) is in the back and at 1:08 clues Peto and Smith in Via I-com that someones "coming up fast" then you will see the 34 back off a lil.... and you will see them pass another non poker run boat ... Accoriding to Dave, Defrese backed off the stix to pass the slower traffic(I commend him for that) and then around 1:40 he charges back up ..... and then loses the drive ... look closely.... Both boats were clearly in a turn .... I dont belive the 34 hooked hard.. I think it kept goin straight with maybe a lil help from the driver to get off the race track ;)
Side note: also look @ 44 seconds into it ... that boat Gary pulled away from I think was Bob Teague in a 36 skater with 1000's ...... now you have to assume by the look of things 1:44 into it that Drefre's 34 passed the Teague driven skater at some point too .... Predator is certainly a "bad to the bone" boat but the Defrese' 34 is a worthy opponent deserving of respect.
PS: Do you think that Traffic they passed was a magic? :jawdrop:

Reaper1
01-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Charley - The guys in the Magic's were on the sidelines watching a DVD and sipping on some Goose Bombers. We'll leave the racing to you speedy guys. :supp:

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Do you think that Traffic they passed was a magic? :jawdrop:
I will say that when "Team DCB" (Carlos, Chad and I) did it in his 26' (the one when Dave threw a blade)...there weren't that many boats in front of us at the Springs.
We were not that far behing the 36' canopied race Eliminator. I remember he was putting his air mask back on (after getting a card), and I was picking the bugs out of my teeth.
:cool:

WetWillie
01-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Damn Charley those are some good points.. Leason from all of this!! If your a big baller like you or Mr Defrese.. Dont skimp on the damn drives.. It would have been awsome if he had #6's to see what would have happened!! Amazing to me he built soemthing that fast and used bravos..
remmeber dont skimp on the drives.. :idea:
I honestly don't know what drive, but from my experience it probably didnt matter .... the boat will go fairly straight after losing either drive .... I'm specualting on this, but once Mike Defrese realized this he may have pulled the wheel to the nearest shore to get outta da way!
It's all good magic man..but ;) watch the Video..... Jeff(one of Peto's mechanics) is in the back and at 1:08 clues Peto and Smith in Via I-com that someones "coming up fast" then you will see the 34 back off a lil.... and you will see them pass another non poker run boat ... Accoriding to Dave, Defrese backed off the stix to pass the slower traffic(I commend him for that) and then around 1:40 he charges back up ..... and then loses the drive ... look closely.... Both boats were clearly in a turn .... I dont belive the 34 hooked hard.. I think it kept goin straight with maybe a lil help from the driver to get of the race track ;)
Side note: also look @ 44 seconds into it ... that boat Gary pulled away from I think was Bob Teague in a 36 skater with 1000's ...... now you have to assume by the look of things 1:44 into it that Drefre's 34 passed him at some point too .... Predator is certainly a "bad to the bone" boat but the Defrese' 34 is a worthy opponent deserving of respect.
PS: Do you think that Traffic they passed was a magic? :jawdrop:

Bling Bling
01-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Yea, but if it wasn't that corner breaking, would it of been the next... :D :D go bravos.

Charley
01-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I will say that when "Team DCB" (Carlos, Chad and I) did it in his 26' (the one when Dave threw a blade)...there weren't that many boats in front of us at the Springs.
We were not that far behing the 36' canopied race Eliminator. I remember he was putting is air mask back on (after getting a card), and I was picking the bugs out of my teeth.
Carlos is a fockin NUT!! I have seen some of yer video hehe

Charley
01-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Yea, but if it wasn't that corner, would it of been the next... :D
HMMM.....
Deano, Can I borrow 100k ... I think it's time to upgrade to 6's and Teague1200's
boy would we have an angry canadian if he got spanked by Teague motors :D :D oh and could you imagine the pouting from 3diggingoutmyoarscauseibrokeanotherdrive's
West Coast baby!!!!!!!

WetWillie
01-08-2005, 10:22 AM
What is Defrese running for motors?

Charley
01-08-2005, 10:22 AM
What is Defrese running for motors?
like you detuned 1200's

WetWillie
04-08-2005, 08:30 PM
This thing is still sitting there rotting away!! Tell him $200k and I will have the money for him in one week. Teague wants that motor gone!!
Call him and see were he is at with it?? What a waste to have it sitting there
sitting in the sun..
BIG Bottle of goose if you get it done :D

TOBTEK
04-08-2005, 08:42 PM
This thing is still sitting there rotting away!! Tell him $200k and I will have the money for him in one week. Teague wants that motor gone!!
sitting in the sun..
man....see how you are. IN 30 min's you cut me out of the deal....... :hammer2: Wheres lunch tomorrow? Rubios?? new chicken torta's sound yummy. Help me with Kevin and I'll fill up the tanks with race fuel in ONE OF YOUR 29's ;) :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
sitting in the sun..
I think he wants to sell it before he picks it up (motor warranty for the new owner?)
Just one bottle? You DCB guys sure are cheap with the non-DCB guys... :sleeping:

WetWillie
04-09-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok two BIG bottles of goose.. One for you and one for your ego... ;)
All you have to do is make one phone call and tell him its going to cost him
to have me put it all back together.... Whats his price to have me make it go away? :idea:
Toby offer is still on the table for you.. But as you said you have to many irons in the fire.. You will never call him! :jawdrop:

WetWillie
04-17-2005, 08:58 AM
http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/waste.jpg

UnionJack
04-18-2005, 09:25 AM
did you get it or what?

TOBTEK
04-18-2005, 09:55 AM
I know he's trying....BUT not YET ;)
I think he should leave well enough ALONE....its NOT like his is a clapper or anything :confused:

WetWillie
06-22-2005, 07:28 PM
:idea:

Goodtime$
06-22-2005, 08:00 PM
BOOM....
http://image02.webshots.com/2/4/45/66/93844566fDULnI_ph.jpg

WetWillie
06-23-2005, 08:17 PM
:2purples:

Jordy
06-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey, in that picture, I can't make it out, but what is that little center pod deal that hangs down between the drives??? :D :D :D

Jrocket
06-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey, in that picture, I can't make it out, but what is that little center pod deal that hangs down between the drives??? :D :D :D
Easy youngster,just because you finally got a boat that runs doesnt mean you can talk the big game already.Ease into it alittle.

Dave C
06-24-2005, 08:19 AM
uhhhhh.. actually by buying that boat, it does mean that he can talk all the trash he wants to.....
You need to read the rule book under "upgrading from bench racing status".... :wink:
Easy youngster,just because you finally got a boat that runs doesnt mean you can talk the big game already.Ease into it alittle.

Jordy
06-24-2005, 08:22 AM
uhhhhh.. actually by buying that boat, it does mean that he can talk all the trash he wants to.....
Not that my boats ever played into how much or little trash talking went on. ;) :idea: :D

Dave C
06-24-2005, 08:34 AM
true but according the the rules, all your trash talking is legit....
huh, rules, we don't need no stinking rules.... talk on, fawker. :D
Not that my boats ever played into how much or little trash talking went on. ;) :idea: :D

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 12:36 PM
You need to read the rule book under "upgrading from bench racing status".... :wink:
Well well..listen up here NEW guy.You might want to be alittle nicer to us in here,that is if you ever want to ride in a boat that will break the 70mph barrier! :D

Dave C
06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
listen here fawker, I ain't no newbie... junior post wh*re is more like it!!! :notam:
besides I got the checkbook.... errrrr I meant...... the tools and skills necessary to break 75 mph and I don't even need a mechanic to help me. :p :p
So I don't need you blinged-out fawkers. If I want to get my hair and nails done, I'll give ya a holla!! ;) ;)
Well well..listen up here NEW guy.You might want to be alittle nicer to us in here,that is if you ever want to ride in a boat that will break the 70mph barrier! :D
BTW JR how's your monster coming along? I am interested in hearing more about this, so get to typing....... NOW!!...

Jordy
06-24-2005, 01:31 PM
...the tools and skills necessary to break 75 mph and I don't even need a mechanic to help me. :p :p
I didn't know you had a Duramax. :D :D :D

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 01:31 PM
listen here fawker, I ain't no newbie... junior post wh*re is more like it!!! :notam:
besides I got the checkbook.... errrrr I meant...... the tools and skills necessary to break 75 mph and I don't even need a mechanic to help me. :p :p
So I don't need you blinged-out fawkers. If I want to get my hair and nails done, I'll give ya a holla!! ;) ;)
BTW JR how's your monster coming along? I am interested in hearing more about this, so get to typing....... NOW!!...
Kragens takes your checks still?
Give ma call when you need your nails done,I go to the custest little shop and the girls are just adoring to talk to.
My boat might be sold now...but the motor is coming along nice and slow,just as planned! :p

Dave C
06-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I just bought my duramax and it goes 90 (with the boat) .... ;)
lets see I got engine stands, pickers and air compressors, motors and parts in my garage.....
what brand of luxury sedan do you got in your garage???
or how much did you pay for your last service again????

Jrocket
06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
I just bought my duramax and it goes 90 (with the boat) .... ;)
lets see I got engine stands, pickers and air compressors, motors and parts in my garage.....
what brand of luxury sedan do you got in your garage???
or how much did you pay for your last service again????
Ive got all the tools needed.
Theres a 66 and 67 Nova SS in there and my wifes Audi S4,plus all my other toys.I stack them to make it fit! And a Mercedes on order...why do you ask?
Dont pay for services,I do them myself.
Im a very little guy that likes to think he's a big man in this world...thats why I buy big toys,makes me feel like Im better than everyone else! :D
You have a Duramax that goes 90mph?

KROOZIN
06-24-2005, 04:55 PM
My boat might be sold now...
????
What you got in the works? C'mon...must tell!!

Dave C
06-26-2005, 10:06 AM
JR..
Nova!! Youre alright in my book, except for the part about Audi & Mercedes, of course! ;)
I take back what I said about you, its only half true!! ;) ;)
Theres a 66 and 67 Nova SS in there and my wifes Audi S4,plus all my other toys.I stack them to make it fit! And a Mercedes on order...why do you ask?
Dont pay for services,I do them myself.
?

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 10:20 AM
BTW...I talked to Jimmy this weekend. With the new motor, he said he got 157MPH out of it a couple weeks ago.
Since he still wants to sell it...I'm gonna take a few pics next weekend.

Magic34
06-26-2005, 03:29 PM
BTW...I talked to Jimmy this weekend. With the new motor, he said he got 157MPH out of it a couple weeks ago.
Since he still wants to sell it...I'm gonna take a few pics next weekend.
How much???
Great quote in your sig by the way. :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 03:37 PM
How much???
Not sure what this week's price is.... :idea:
...probably north of $200K. I'll ask.
Great quote in your sig by the way. :D
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif

WetWillie
06-26-2005, 03:45 PM
Back off! Ill be out there this weekend with my check book! :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Back off! Ill be out there this weekend with my check book! :smile:
Uh, slow down there, turbo...the boat is here.
In fact, he is the first DCB owner I talked to that actually wants to make a Yardhouse run in his boat. I guess I'm gonna have to see if the ole Tugboat can give him a run for his money in the big lake.

WetWillie
06-26-2005, 03:54 PM
He is gunna drop it in Salt Water?? Unbelievable?? Take the tuna boat out!! That is what its made for! :rolleyes:

andy01
06-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Uh, slow down there, turbo...the boat is here.
In fact, he is the first DCB owner I talked to that actually wants to make a Yardhouse run in his boat. I guess I'm gonna have to see if the ole Tugboat can give him a run for his money in the big lake.
Let me know what evening you guys are going, I will probably go out in the morning but maybe I can meet up with you later when you show up. Are you here next weekend?

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 03:57 PM
He is gunna drop it in Salt Water?? Unbelievable?? Take the tuna boat out!! That is what its made for! :rolleyes:
Yeah...imagine that. A DCB owner that actually wants to use his boat, rather than sit and admire (the 12V socket) on the trailer or in the channel! :notam:
I think I can take him in 4-6 footers...

Havasu Hangin'
06-26-2005, 03:59 PM
Let me know what evening you guys are going, I will probably go out in the morning but maybe I can meet up with you later when you show up. Are you here next weekend?
Just bring yer running lights, smartass...
:notam:

andy01
06-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Just bring yer running lights, smartass...
:notam:
Okay.

Jordy
06-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Salty Kool-aid? Say it ain't so... now I have heard everything... :D :D :D