PDA

View Full Version : which way does it hang?

badbrad
11-26-2004, 10:39 AM
which way does your toilet paper roll hang? :idea:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-26-2004, 10:40 AM
:shift: over :shift:

wildbillg
11-26-2004, 10:41 AM
over the top
:coffeycup

FMluvswater
11-26-2004, 10:44 AM
The correct way - over the top. (I know why HammerDown does it the wrong way and I forgive him. :wink: )

hoolign
11-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Over the top...then down the hall thanks to the goddamn cat! :burningm:

FMluvswater
11-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Over the top...then down the hall thanks to the goddamn cat! :burningm:
You're so cracking me up today! :D

Infomaniac
11-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Toilet paper - under
Dick - straight out, not long enough to hang. :cry:

rsoscia
11-26-2004, 10:59 AM
too the left

hoolign
11-26-2004, 11:01 AM
You're so cracking me up today! :D
Bloody cats gonna get cracked up once I catch the little bastard! ya know what his latest trick is?? well he usually wakes up around 5 then figures if he's up ..everyone should be up...he's been thrown off the bed so many times his name should be frisbee..now the little prick sneaks up under the end of the bed and hangs off my toes.....then the drag race is on..yesterday he got me good. I chased the bastard through the kitchen he lost traction on a corner smoked into the dogs water dish, pissed the dog off too... down the stairs into the basement with me and the hound in hot pursuit,, then poof...did the houdini on me and the dog.. wet dog...me in my boxers and that damn cat was probably just laughin his soon to be kicked ass off
:sqeyes:

FMluvswater
11-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Bloody cats gonna get cracked up once I catch the little bastard! ya know what his latest trick is?? well he usually wakes up around 5 then figures if he's up ..everyone should be up...he's been thrown off the bed so many times his name should be frisbee..now the little prick sneaks up under the end of the bed and hangs off my toes.....then the drag race is on..yesterday he got me good. I chased the bastard through the kitchen he lost traction on a corner smoked into the dogs water dish, pissed the dog off too... down the stairs into the basement with me and the hound in hot pursuit,, then poof...did the houdini on me and the dog.. wet dog...me in my boxers and that damn cat was probably just laughin his soon to be kicked ass off
:sqeyes:
Pussy whipped! :D :D :D :p :wink: LMAO!

Mrs.Racer277
11-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Over the top.

HOSS
11-26-2004, 11:15 AM
I`m a southpaw.

1stepcloser
11-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Under.

Tahiti350
11-26-2004, 12:05 PM
Where I am currently at, IF we have toilet paper, it's usually either on the floor, or on the back of the toilet, unless some dickhead shoves the whole roll in the crapper so it plugs up and overflows (and no I'm not at some F----'ed up frat house) this is your Taxes saving the world from terrorism. Here I have my ass on the line and some S__it head thinks its funny that I can't wipe.
GaryB> Tahiti350

badbrad
11-26-2004, 12:31 PM
bump

Keithb87
11-26-2004, 12:34 PM
Over...
and what is with the folded arrow in hotels?

looky_lou
11-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Over. :cool:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Over........... and thats some funny shit with your cat :p It must be very talented :D LOL

Rexone
11-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Toilet paper - under
Info I sincerly hope your confusion on this issue has no cross-over to engine assembly. :D

Infomaniac
11-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Info I sincerly hope your confusion on this issue has no cross-over to engine assembly. :D
Yes I am a very confused man, until I get my tools in my hand. :idea: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D
That is why I answered it both ways. Just not quoted both ways.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-26-2004, 02:11 PM
Over...
and what is with the folded arrow in hotels?
it is over with an arrow so you know the bathroom has been cleaned. :D

switchin'addiction
11-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Over the top per the wifey. I could really care less myself as long as you've got good spinability. :D

jdf
11-26-2004, 04:01 PM
don't care as long is it's in reach of the king's seat

Been there done that
11-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Over!

It's Only Money
11-26-2004, 04:28 PM
which way does your toilet paper roll hang? :idea:
Over the top.

a catered life
11-26-2004, 04:31 PM
:messedup: whos got time for a paper holder just keep 'em stacked up in the corner ready to go :redface:

MJ19
11-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Over...and if it's under then someone is busted :boxingguy
(fyi ~ etiquette books state the correct tp hang is over) :p

Rexone
11-26-2004, 05:16 PM
(fyi ~ etiquette books state the correct tp hang is over) :p
And we all know ***boat members are big on etiquette :D

MJ19
11-26-2004, 05:18 PM
And we all know ***boat members are big on etiquette :D
I'm just glad to see most HB members are wiping their a$$ :D

Rexone
11-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Careful what you assume.

Boy Named Sue
11-26-2004, 05:37 PM
I thought this was about something else and then it turned into something worse. After a few drinks I'm ready to participate.
1. Over the top. The other way just seems wrong.
2. acl - I got em on the holder and stacked at the ready, so when I run out after eating Taco Bell I don't have to do the Penguin Walk to the cabinet to get more.

Rexone
11-26-2004, 05:45 PM
so when I run out after eating Taco Bell I don't have to do the Penguin Walk to the cabinet
been there lmao. I stack extras whenever possible. The old boy scout theory, alway be prepared.
ok now that its established that over is overwhelmingly more popular (and proper etiquette) what brand and style of tissue do you prefer? :D
Please do not select Brawny HD roll towels as your favorite, those go in the kitchen.

Boy Named Sue
11-26-2004, 05:51 PM
I prefer Charmin Ultra. It is unbelieveable soft and absorbent but tends to tear through if I get to frisky. Then I have to clean my fingernails too. :(

FMluvswater
11-26-2004, 06:04 PM
been there lmao. I stack extras whenever possible. The old boy scout theory, alway be prepared.
ok now that its established that over is overwhelmingly more popular (and proper etiquette) what brand and style of tissue do you prefer? :D
Please do not select Brawny HD roll towels as your favorite, those go in the kitchen.
Safeway brand softly ultra double roll size .. tried a bunch of others like that one best. :D

MJ19
11-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Then I have to clean my fingernails too. :(
:eek: you literally made me dry heev...gag...you can't give those types of visuals to a pregnant woman! :D

MJ19
11-26-2004, 06:11 PM
what brand and style of tissue do you prefer?
The Kirkland BULK brand from Costco...the way Miller goes through it...it's the only way to go! :D

Boy Named Sue
11-26-2004, 06:19 PM
:eek: you literally made me dry heev...gag...you can't give those types of visuals to a pregnant woman! :D
Sorry, I didn't think the squeemish would be nosing around a TP thread. You probably shouldn't look at the legendary Thats Gross... thread about butthairs. While hysterically funny it is equally disgusting. But still real funny. Miller Genuine Draft?

Misogynist
11-26-2004, 07:14 PM
Over and Charmin.... I like the Double roll unscented... Sometimes I'll buy the Charmin Ultra... but it's so soft... I feel like I'm wiping with a cotton ball... I like a little more "traction" to my but wipe. :wink:

SoCal_fun
11-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Overthe top, drives me crazy that the Wife can't get it right!! Always puts it under! :hammer2: The wife just picks up whatever is onsale mostly.... :mad: :hammer2:
I like the strong good traction type myself!! :wink:

CrazyHippy
11-26-2004, 07:52 PM
I use the blue shop towels on a roll, and hang them under, makes for a much more controllable spin.
I find if you try to snap the wrist to get a decent spin w/ the roll over the top, it can "over spin" and then you end up w/ saggy tp, and you cant get saggy tp to spin properly.
BJH :crossx:

Boy Named Sue
11-26-2004, 07:58 PM
I would imagine the blue shop towels get more TRACTION, eh Misogynist?

Misogynist
11-27-2004, 07:12 PM
I would imagine the blue shop towels get more TRACTION, eh Misogynist?
That is when you know you are a true "confirmed batchelor"... When half the time you wipe your a$$ with paper towels... and the other half of the time you are wiping your mouth with toilet paper......... :cool: I've finally figured out to buy both at the store when I go shopping... but... I have to admit... I have used the blue shop towels once when I ran out of Charmin........ :squiggle: They are some scratchy sumbeeches....... :D

Rexone
11-28-2004, 02:21 AM
Over the top per the wifey. I could really care less myself as long as you've got good spinability. :D
I agree that great spinability is first priority for quick and efficient clean up. I've been considering building some billet tissue holders with roller bearing axles. Some nice earthtone anodize and powder coat colors to attract the female interest for the home, and some exotic candy colors for that bathroom at work that just screams bling while on the shitter. With automatic electronic warning system in the event the loader tries to install "under" and a backup solenoid to kick the spool out of warning isn't heeded.

Sleek-Jet
11-28-2004, 02:24 AM
The Kirkland BULK brand from Costco...the way Miller goes through it...it's the only way to go! :D
Miller does have a self proclaimed "clean hairy ass".
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31303&page=1
good reading to compiment this thread. :D
As for my preferance in TP, I stock whatever the company buys, usually Marthon (what a lovely name for toilet paper) 2 ply...