PDA

View Full Version : Doug H

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 12:22 PM
I just want everyone to know that Doug and his wife came down from Kingman today to help me. I needed a hand installing my engine in my baot being that I am still recovering from that stupid Bells Palsey stuff. What a great guy he is. Thank you very much !!! It is so nice to have such great people here on this board !!!!
Thank you
Jim

eliminatedsprinter
11-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Wow, I didn't know there were 2 Doug H's. :wink:

looky_lou
11-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Way to go Doug! :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Way to help out a fellow HB member in need. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-26-2004, 01:19 PM
That was really cool :p How was your Thanksgiving turkey you were cooking???

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 02:18 PM
That was really cool :p How was your Thanksgiving turkey you were cooking???
Very good, sorry had to rest it wore me out installing the engine and it only took about a half hour. This shit has kicked my ass.
Now I feel like I have the flue. Just run down and tired.
Thank you Hot Boat members !!! Doug H !!!!
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 06:15 PM
:clover: I just want everyone to know that Doug and his wife came down from Kingman today to help me. I needed a hand installing my engine in my baot being that I am still recovering from that stupid Bells Palsey stuff. What a great guy he is. Thank you very much !!! It is so nice to have such great people here on this board !!!!
Thank you and thank you Doug H !!!!!!!!
Jim

Mrs CP 19
11-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Glad you got some help. Jill

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Glad you got some help. Jill
You know it kills me to ask for help !!!!
Jim

RiverKitty
11-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Doug Rocks!!!! :d

roostwear
11-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Kudos to Doug for helping out when needed. :cool:

SoCal_fun
11-26-2004, 07:52 PM
This is the same Doug????? J/K!!! J/K!!! :) Nice going Big Doug! :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 07:55 PM
This is the same Doug????? J/K!!! J/K!!! :) Nice going Big Doug! :D
Big Red Super Duty Doug H !!!!
What a great guy !!!
Thanks
Jim

Doug H.
11-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Larry, your killing me dude your killing me !!!.. I miss all you "Posse" peeps that's for sure but i have one up on you..........................................Iv'e got the river in my front yard if ya know what i mean !!!!!! :idea: any time i want to go, i go.
As far as helping people goes wheather they are board members or my students or athletes i love to be a productive citizen, i also would hope that if i were in need of help that you guys would be there for me !!!. It's nothing short of helping friends out, isn't that the way this world goes around (it's suppose to).
It was fun putting the ford in Jims boat all the while thinking that a big bad rat motor ( CHEVY ) would be a nice fit, but it's all good. He can probably beat me anyways, Jims sanger is a nice boat made up of yellow and browns with some gold hues, very pretty.
Jim will help me on my new truck so this will be a good trade off.. ;)

sanger rat
11-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Where are the pics?

Dusty Times
11-26-2004, 09:26 PM
Good to know someone from the boards is a great guy and lives in my hillbilly town. I think I've seen the red Super Duty (does it have rear trailing arms?) I have the other red one in Kingman. I remember yours now that I see the boat picture. Now that I see you are a teacher I know why I saw you headed to the river so many times this summer.
I went to school here and I hope you can instill some of your good nature in your students. Nice to know the faculty is improving.

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Where are the pics?
I am working on it !!!

Squirtin Thunder
11-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Larry, your killing me dude your killing me !!!.. I miss all you "Posse" peeps that's for sure but i have one up on you..........................................Iv'e got the river in my front yard if ya know what i mean !!!!!! :idea: any time i want to go, i go.
As far as helping people goes wheather they are board members or my students or athletes i love to be a productive citizen, i also would hope that if i were in need of help that you guys would be there for me !!!. It's nothing short of helping friends out, isn't that the way this world goes around (it's suppose to).
It was fun putting the ford in Jims boat all the while thinking that a big bad rat motor ( CHEVY ) would be a nice fit, but it's all good. He can probably beat me anyways, Jims sanger is a nice boat made up of yellow and browns with some gold hues, very pretty.
Jim will help me on my new truck so this will be a good trade off.. ;)
Doug,
I am so whiped out !! That tired me out big time. I have been working on it very slow today. Had to lift the motor up in the rear to change the two center front intake screws to 1/2" shorter ones. Almost done. Just need a fuel filter and 4' of line.
Thank you again and thank your wife too !!!
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
11-27-2004, 09:00 AM
:d

JetBoatRich
11-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Sounds like Doug, willing to lend a hand when he can :D way to go Doug. :D

Squirtin Thunder
11-27-2004, 09:40 PM
I just want this to stay up for a while so everyone can here about Doug H.
Thanks
Jim

Doug H.
11-28-2004, 08:15 AM
Jim, we can let this go already !!! no need to recirculate it, i do appreciate your kind words though. :D