PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Kings Beat LA Lakers...

Dr. Eagle
11-26-2004, 10:23 PM
At STAPLES no less...
Admittedly a close game... but the KINGS are VICTORIOUS... :D

MagicMtnDan
11-27-2004, 06:56 AM
Actually the Kings beat the "Kobes" - I don't consider them the Lakers anymore. Not since Jerry Buss dumped Shaq and Phil and decided to pay Kobe a mega-fortune (while he was still up for rape) and turned his team over to Kobe to act as player-GM.
I'm hoping the Kobes lose EVERY GAME they play. Jerry Buss is an even bigger asshole than I thought he was. Ever since Jerry West left town the Lakers have been going down.
This year my favorite team is the one playing the Kobes.

cc322
11-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Kings win :) :) :) but it dosent have the same felling as the last few years.

HCS
11-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Actually the Kings beat the "Kobes" - I don't consider them the Lakers anymore. Not since Jerry Buss dumped Shaq and Phil and decided to pay Kobe a mega-fortune (while he was still up for rape) and turned his team over to Kobe to act as player-GM.
I'm hoping the Kobes lose EVERY GAME they play. Jerry Buss is an even bigger asshole than I thought he was. Ever since Jerry West left town the Lakers have been going down.
This year my favorite team is the one playing the Kobes.
That's how I feel about the Lakers!
THEY SUCK! :D :D :D :D

dmontzsta
11-27-2004, 09:45 AM
I really thought the Lakers were going to win. I was pissed when the queens crept back to steal the win, oh well...I think we will still come out ahead of them at the end of the season.
Rudy T really needs to play Walton, Medvedenko and Divac more, the Lakers really have alot of depths over alot of teams, believe it or not they are deep and have great bench players, they just dont get used much.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2004, 11:45 AM
I really thought the Lakers were going to win. I was pissed when the queens crept back to steal the win
LMAO... how does it feel to have your vaunted "team" beat by a bunch of "queens"?
Lakers are toast, they suck and the Kings aren't a lot better this year. Just not a lot of depth on either team...

Krazy K
11-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Where are all the Laker fans now??
I'm hearing them falling off the bandwagon.... :wink:

OutCole'd
11-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Still a fan here. Maybe they won't have the best season, but either will a whole bunch of other teams.
Only one team can be the winner. It's easy to bash the Lakers, who's your favorite team? Are they going to win the Championsip this season??
I like them more now than before. I think they have a much better bench and will do fine.

IN2MX
11-27-2004, 03:44 PM
LAKER fan here. I wont hide.
The simple fact is this.....They had Shaq and Phil last year and did not win the championship. They sorrounded Shaq and Kobe with 2 all-stars, did not win the championship.
They had Shaq, Kobe, and Phil the year before that. They did not win the champinship.
They needed a change.
I love Shaq, more than Kobe. They did not like each other and were not going to play with each other any longer. And, even if they could have resolved thier differences, with both of their salaries the Lakers could not afford a good bench. So, whether you like Jerry Buss or not, when you have two of the best players in the league that you have to get rid of at least one, it's going to be a tough decision to make. Fans would have been unhappy eithier way.
Shaq was 32 going on 33. He repeatedly came into the last few seasons over weight and out of shape. He missed 1/3 of the season for the previous three season's due to injury.
Kobe is 26. He is young and immature but is talent wise one of the best, if not the best, shooting gaurd's in the league, with multiple championship experiance and is a PROVEN winner in the big games.
The Lakers are a better team now all around. They are quicker with a much deeper bench. Its is a Re-Building year, which all teams go through, and they need a quality center. Divac and Mihm wont be able to do it, and I am not sure Tomjonivich will be the man for long, but thats what happens when you rebuild a dynasty.
Shaq, Kobe, Fox, Horry, and Fisher couldnt go for ever.

Krazy K
11-27-2004, 04:39 PM
Still a fan here. Maybe they won't have the best season, but either will a whole bunch of other teams.
Only one team can be the winner. It's easy to bash the Lakers, who's your favorite team? Are they going to win the Championsip this season??
I like them more now than before. I think they have a much better bench and will do fine.
Look at where I live. Sometimes it's hard being a Blazers fan...what with all the riff raff we had. Finally rid of Oyentel Woods. We're working on getting Vince Carter for Derek Anderson and Shariff Abdur-Rahim. Management has gone through some major changes. It's going to take a little while to get back on track. Blazers-Lakers has been a rivalry for a long time. I've never really liked the Lakers, even when I lived down there...
Right now, it's hard to pick who is going to win it all!!

dmontzsta
11-27-2004, 05:24 PM
LMAO... how does it feel to have your vaunted "team" beat by a bunch of "queens"?
Lakers are toast, they suck and the Kings aren't a lot better this year. Just not a lot of depth on either team...
heh, I dont exactly call 3 points a beating. Lakers were up for a majority of the game and should have won. I dont think the kings are better this year at all, the Lakers are still not playing at full potential I think the kings are and they BARELY won and let the Lakers have most of the game. Once we get some more experience (yes, the kings have been a team for years) it is on.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2004, 05:31 PM
heh, I dont exactly call 3 points a beating. Lakers were up for a majority of the game and should have won. I dont think the kings are better this year at all, the Lakers are still not playing at full potential I think the kings are and they BARELY won and let the Lakers have most of the game. Once we get some more experience (yes, the kings have been a team for years) it is on.
Never said it was a beating, but it was a "W" for the kings and a "L" for the Lakers...
We'll see how your prognostication works out as the season progresses. I think both teams are shells of their past forms... and they won't go far in the playoffs...
But for now... kings are ahead of the Lake show in the standings...

THOR
11-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Dr.
I think the 9 rings weighed them down.
How many rings do the Queens have? LMAO.
Win one then talk.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Dr.
I think the 9 rings weighed them down.
How many rings do the Queens have? LMAO.
Win one then talk.
LMAO... how many you think they're gonna with without Shaq? :squiggle:

beer hunter
11-27-2004, 08:40 PM
LMAO... how many you think they're gonna with without Shaq? :squiggle:
Probably not to many :cry: