PDA

View Full Version : French Terrorism history.

KACHINA KEN
11-27-2004, 01:26 PM
in the wake of the "Oil for food Program" which looks like it has some serious implications of at the very least, fraud you only have to look into the past 20 years history to find cowardly acts such as the bombing of Greenpeace' "Rainbow Warrior" in which one Portugese photographer was killed after French commandos smuggled explosives into Auckland New Zealand onboard a domestic sailing ship and carried out this cowardly act.
July 10th 2005 will mark the 20th anniversary of this state sponsored terrorism, please don't forget.
http://www.geocities.com/shipwrecks_magazine/rainbow.htm

1978 Rogers
11-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Come on now, I think France has gotten a bad rap in the last 10, 20, 30, 60 years. What have they really done that was bad. :D Just kidding.

Boy Named Sue
11-28-2004, 05:54 PM
Come on now, I think France has gotten a bad rap in the last 10, 20, 30, 60 years. What have they really done that was bad. :D Just kidding.
Tricking foreigners into eating snails, frog legs, and fish carcasses. They do make good postcards though...

Forkin' Crazy
11-29-2004, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the link! :)

KACHINA KEN
11-30-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the link! :)
F'ed up isn't it? I'm no activist mind you but I could chew nails after I went through some of the stories on this whole deal, it was pre-meditated for more than 6 months at the least, it was sooo F'ed up.......And they got away with. Bastards!

Jeanyus
11-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Well thats no surprise. When you study a little history, you will discover that the first US casulties, in North Africa, were caused by pro Nazi French troops.
Thats right the French were fighting against Americans. When they saw the Nazis could loose they switched sides. French people harbor a lot of resentment as a result of WW II. After the war ended Americans were still in some danger in France, it wasen't the Germans either. The only time France was our alli was when America was fighting England, and only then, because they hate England. France has never really liked America, IMO. And I think we should fire a tomohawk missle at the UN and Chirac.