PDA

View Full Version : 49ers vs Dolphins

HCS
11-28-2004, 09:24 AM
I have 4 free tickets with parking for the game today.
The Niners are 1 and 9.
The Dolphins are 1 and 9.
I think I'll throw the tickets away. Anyone want to go to the stupor bowl? :D :hammerhea
Sanfransico weather, clear cold and 30mph winds. :eek:

Dawn Patrol
11-28-2004, 09:37 AM
That would of been a good ticket years back, But I don't think you could give those away today.

Racer277
11-28-2004, 09:40 AM
Little more notice, I'd have paid for them. :eek:

slink
11-28-2004, 10:04 AM
Damn, if I wasn't in SOCAL I would take you up on it. GO FINS (at least I'm not a fair weather front runner ;) )

Charley
11-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Damn, if I wasn't in SOCAL I would take you up on it. GO FINS (at least I'm not a fair weather front runner ;) )
YEAH ANOTHER DOLPHINS FAN!!

HCS
11-28-2004, 11:00 AM
Little more notice, I'd have paid for them. :eek:
I got them from my work at the last minute. No one wanted them. :rolleyes:
If both teams had some kind of a record it would have been a no brainer.
I just can't see making the drive and sitting in the cold for a non game. :squiggle:

HCS
11-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Also there upper reserve. 256$ worth of tickets. Still have time to make the game. :shift:

slink
11-28-2004, 11:12 AM
YEAH ANOTHER DOLPHINS FAN!!
Cool Charley, that makes two of us who aren't afraid to wear teal and orange :mix:

JetBoatRich
11-28-2004, 11:14 AM
Battle for the cellar for those two teams :yuk:

HCS
11-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Battle for the cellar for those two teams :yuk:
Were going for the draft pic. :hammer2:
The Dolphins have the most to gain. Looks like their getting Ricky back next season and possibly 1st round draft pick. They could trade Ricky and still be sitting good. :idea:

slink
11-28-2004, 11:51 AM
The Dolphins have the most to gain. Looks like their getting Ricky back next season and possibly 1st round draft pick. They could trade Ricky and still be sitting good. :idea:
From everything I've seen is Ricky will be traded if you puts down the pipe, Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor had some pretty hard words for him. My prediction for next year, Ricky is traded to Chargers for Drew Brees and Fins sign Edgrin James from Colts via free agency.

Dr. Eagle
11-28-2004, 12:03 PM
This hasn't been a good decade so far to be a 9ers fan... oh well, we can harken back to our glory days just like all those Lakers fans... LOL... :)

HCS
11-28-2004, 12:12 PM
This hasn't been a good decade so far to be a 9ers fan... oh well, we can harken back to our glory days just like all those Lakers fans... LOL... :)
Yes. I do have my Joe Montana shrine in my office. A sybol of perfectionism. :cool:

DAB
11-28-2004, 08:15 PM
From everything I've seen is Ricky will be traded if you puts down the pipe, Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor had some pretty hard words for him. My prediction for next year, Ricky is traded to Chargers for Drew Brees and Fins sign Edgrin James from Colts via free agency.
How did you get a hold of my X-mas list?? Another fan here... yes even at 1-9..but as I've said every year(normally in Dec) for a while now, wait til spring training...

slink
11-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey Dave, welcome aboard the 2-9 bandwagon :)

DAB
11-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey Dave, welcome aboard the 2-9 bandwagon :)
Been on this one a while... you remember when we all posted our teams the beginning of the season? Well who woulda known it would be this bad....