PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

460 jus getn it
11-28-2004, 09:30 AM
my passenger side window is gone :mad: . i have asshole neighbors across the street who think there drive way is a race track. early this morning one of them kicked up a rock(which is still next to my car) and shattered my window.im sick of people who dont belong in our country thinking they are still in mexico and can do what they want when they want. im half tempted to go over and kick someones ass. in my book there are two types of people from mexico, there are hispanics and there are scratch backs.im going to contact the landlord and tell them that someone better come out of pocket and pay for my damn window or shit is going to hit the fan................

Outnumbered
11-28-2004, 11:11 AM
my passenger side window is gone :mad: . i have asshole neighbors across the street who think there drive way is a race track. early this morning one of them kicked up a rock(which is still next to my car) and shattered my window.im sick of people who dont belong in our country thinking they are still in mexico and can do what they want when they want. im half tempted to go over and kick someones ass. in my book there are two types of people from mexico, there are hispanics and there are scratch backs.im going to contact the landlord and tell them that someone better come out of pocket and pay for my damn window or shit is going to hit the fan................
That does suck.
Better tell Jordy and he will let them know that bad shit doesn't happen on the East side and they need to move. :cool:
OL

HAULNZ
11-28-2004, 11:18 AM
That does suck.
Better tell Jordy and he will let them know that bad shit doesn't happen on the East side and they need to move. :cool:
OL
LOL :D

mike37
11-28-2004, 11:20 AM
do they have more than one family living in the house
if so you may be able to contact the code enforcement officer
and have them do something about it
do a little research see if every thing is to code over there
you may need to contact the building department to get the info

460 jus getn it
11-28-2004, 12:57 PM
do they have more than one family living in the house
if so you may be able to contact the code enforcement officer
and have them do something about it
do a little research see if every thing is to code over there
you may need to contact the building department to get the info
i think there is more than one family living but im not sure. there is allways parting and all kind of nonsense going on till all hours of the nite and all the local police do is go talk to them and 10 min later there back at it again. looks like i might have to start being the law in my nieghborhood

460 jus getn it
11-28-2004, 12:58 PM
That does suck.
OL
:D :D :D thats funny

ahhell
11-28-2004, 01:40 PM
time to start "sweetening" the gas tanks.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Sorry to hear about your window. That does suck :squiggle: . But what does the living style in Mexico have to do with that :notam: ? Sounds like any dumbfock couldn't kicked a rock? I'm Mexican and I've never kicked a rock into someone's window...so what kinda Mexican does that make me? I'm not hispanic (not from Spain) or a scratch back. Sounds more like you live in a piece of shiat neighborhood if what you say is true? Try making more money and moving to a better part of town. And by the way...I have a$$hole neighbors too. They stomp around and play their f'ed up music too loud and cause fires in our bushes because they throw their cig butts over the balcony...and they're white, tattooed lowlifes. But what can I do? I live in an apartment...whose fault is that? Yep, mine. :notam:

mevale
11-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your window. That does suck :squiggle: . But what does the living style in Mexico have to do with that :notam: ? Sounds like any dumbfock couldn't kicked a rock? I'm Mexican and I've never kicked a rock into someone's window...so what kinda Mexican does that make me? I'm not hispanic (not from Spain) or a scratch back. Sounds more like you live in a piece of shiat neighborhood if what you say is true? Try making more money and moving to a better part of town. And by the way...I have a$$hole neighbors too. They stomp around and play their f'ed up music too loud and cause fires in our bushes because they throw their cig butts over the balcony...and they're white, tattooed lowlifes. But what can I do? I live in an apartment...whose fault is that? Yep, mine. :notam:
Amen !!

mike37
11-28-2004, 04:54 PM
i think there is more than one family living but im not sure. there is allways parting and all kind of nonsense going on till all hours of the nite and all the local police do is go talk to them and 10 min later there back at it again. looks like i might have to start being the law in my nieghborhood
ya thats normal for the police you need to talk to the code enforcement officer
he will have info on city codes the normal cops dont have that info
your code enforcement officer may be a cop or part of the building dep
here we have both

phebus
11-28-2004, 05:02 PM
With that attitude, I think there is a better chance they threw the rock then there is their tire kicked it up.

Tom Brown
11-28-2004, 05:12 PM
Beautifully said, IN2-IN2MX. :cool:
By the way, you're hot! :D
Sorry about your window, jgi.

HOSS
11-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Go kick someone`s ass. Yes, it does make you feel better. Disturbing the peace is an easy rap to beet. Simple battery ain`t shit but a few hours of anger managment classes. Aggravated battery meens someone has to place phone calls on your behalf and make a few business meetings. If they don`t show up in court then its dropped.
The law. Its so funny how its able to not only bend but can actually be twisted. :crossx:

a catered life
11-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Beautifully said, IN2-IN2MX. :cool:
By the way, you're hot! :D
amen to that and the hot part too :devil: .
and trust me they didnt kick it they threw it. :eek: but you gotta change that attitude i had my window broke out from some young black trash visiting some young white trash across the street great neighbor hood just got one piece of trash thats makes it hard for everyboby else just like frenchies car sometimes jealous people make life a bit** didnt call names didnt assume didnt call cops just got even real even ending result great neighborhood watch among 12 great neighbors

Desert Rat
11-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Shit I live in LA county area (Antalope Vally) and have a house on the block that has 18+ adults living in it I live in an area that is zoned horse property, 1 acre lots... They turned the horse tack room into living quarters and have about 6-8 guys living in it. The county won't do shit about it. We have been told that that is to many for the size house at approx 1600sq ft but we get no help, People come and go at all hours. No they are not Mexican... They are Guatamalan. They hang lanndry on their fence to dry. It is a nice area and not a cheap area so they need the whole family to make the payment. We have talked to them but that goes in one ear and out the other. Theywere burning their garbage in the front yard for a while but we got them to stop that. If any one has any input I would appreaciate it!!

mike37
11-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Shit I live in LA county area (Antalope Vally) and have a house on the block that has 18+ adults living in it I live in an area that is zoned horse property, 1 acre lots... They turned the horse tack room into living quarters and have about 6-8 guys living in it. The county won't do shit about it. We have been told that that is to many for the size house at approx 1600sq ft but we get no help, People come and go at all hours. No they are not Mexican... They are Guatamalan. They hang lanndry on their fence to dry. It is a nice area and not a cheap area so they need the whole family to make the payment. We have talked to them but that goes in one ear and out the other. Theywere burning their garbage in the front yard for a while but we got them to stop that. If any one has any input I would appreaciate it!!
im telling ya call and ask for the code enforcment officer he can and will do somthing

Sleek-Jet
11-28-2004, 06:34 PM
Call INS to, those white and green trucks driving around helps with unrully behaviour... :D

uclahater
11-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Try making more money and moving to a better part of town. And by the way...I have a$$hole neighbors too. They stomp around and play their f'ed up music too loud and cause fires in our bushes because they throw their cig butts over the balcony...and they're white, tattooed lowlifes. But what can I do? I live in an apartment...whose fault is that? Yep, mine. :notam:
I live in a very nice community, and never had a problem till My budy who is MEXICAN decided to rent out his house to a family of Mexicans. A nice young couple with 2 kids filled out all the paper work, and everything was great Oh they forgot to mention that her DAd, and his Dad were going to live there also with there girlfriends and kids. Now we have people Partying in the driveway leaving beer bottles on the wall, and playing there boom boom music till 2 a.m.
When we moved here we payed twice what the average house was at the time, and have never had a problem till they moved in :burningm: :burningm:
My neighbor told my budy that my complaints were because I didnt like MEXICANS :burningm: My budy who is MEXICAN proceeded to tell him that the reason why we didnt like him was because of what they were doing not because of race seeing as him and I are great friends along with the neighbor 2 doors down who is MEXICAN.
So what does where you live with have to do with the trash that moves in next to you. Nothing if you have 4 incomes you can qualify for alot of house :idea:
I've lived up here for 15 years, and in the last 3 the population has become over 50% Hispanic., and our crime is out of control. My kids are the minority now. My mexican friends kid is made fun of cause he dosnt know spanish, and wont join there gang at age 10. I move this Friday out of state, and whats funny is 2 of my mexican friends are looking at the same place :idea: So they can get away from all the mexicans that are taking over.
Theres good and bad in all RACES
SO IM taking your advice, and moving to a better place
Jim

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 09:05 PM
im telling ya call and ask for the code enforcment officer he can and will do somthing
I agree...I would call.

460 jus getn it
11-28-2004, 09:26 PM
ok let me refraze my self.im half mexican. so race doesnt play into this at all i have delt with these assholes for a while. and it hasnt been just them yhere have been alot of others before them. i cant change who the landlord rents too. everytime they enter there drive way they spin there tires and kick up rocks every time. yea i do live in a shit neighbor hood and in trying to change that. but this doesnt excuse the fact that they dont have respect for others. i will get incontact with code enforcement officer and see what happens..............

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 09:34 PM
ok let me refraze my self.im half mexican. so race doesnt play into this at all i have delt with these assholes for a while. and it hasnt been just them yhere have been alot of others before them. i cant change who the landlord rents too. everytime they enter there drive way they spin there tires and kick up rocks every time. yea i do live in a shit neighbor hood and in trying to change that. but this doesnt excuse the fact that they dont have respect for others. i will get incontact with code enforcement officer and see what happens..............
Ok, that is another story altogether. Believe me. I hate my piece of shiat neighbors. They could care less about the other people that live near them. They blast their music and have very loud parties until 4 am. They have zero respect and I don't think it has anything to do with their race...they're just jerks! You are totally right about it not being fair that they don't have respect...but when people rent they don't care of their homes/apartment...they have no concept of keeping a place up because they haven't worked hard to purchase it. It really does suck. And yes, there are many people of Latin descent that are not really helping (it is embarrassing!). BUT there are also white people, African Americans, Asians and other minorities (almost now majority) that do that kinda stuff.
I wish you luck with the enforcement officer. Maybe if you take pics of how they keep up their home or how many peeps they have living there it may help the case.

Kilrtoy
11-28-2004, 10:04 PM
I dont know why you are getting so upset Jessi (IN2-IN2MX) you are whiter than I. You live in a snotty WHITE neighborhood, cuz you dont want to live around mexicans.
You came over my house at midnight(FRIDAY) and raised hell til 3AM. Im sure my neighbors love me now and then you speed away in that 05 duramax supped up with EDGE juice leaving a cloud of smoke. :D :D :D :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 10:10 PM
I dont know why you are getting so upset Jessi (IN2-IN2MX) you are whiter than I. You live in a snotty WHITE neighborhood, cuz you dont want to live around mexicans.
You came over my house at midnight(FRIDAY) and raised hell til 3AM. Im sure my neighbors love me now and then you speed away in that 05 duramax supped up with EDGE juice leaving a cloud of smoke. :D :D :D :D :D :D
:p Thanks for blowing my cover...again! Damn dude, that's twice in 1 weekend. :rollside:
Oh, and by the way...I am not whiter than you. I speak Spanish :D

Kilrtoy
11-28-2004, 10:21 PM
SPANISH =NO
SPANGLISH=YES,
Dont the home girls call you COCONUT

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 10:36 PM
SPANISH =NO
SPANGLISH=YES,
Dont the home girls call you COCONUT
:confused: Que?

Kilrtoy
11-28-2004, 10:41 PM
COCONUT
Brown on the outside
WHITE ON THE INSIDE
And Yvonne says you keep white up in ya all the time.... :p

AMC-Nut
11-28-2004, 10:52 PM
Either way, since I live in Arizona, I think I can say that there are entirely to many illegal aliens (not the green ones) in this state, Mexican or not. Which most don't follow the laws, because they can't read them or are just to hard headed. It pisses me off a little that I can't go to Pipe Organ Park anymore without getting gutted in my sleep. When I go now I take my hound dog and my .454 Casale, which I have had to fire a warning shot with. GO HOME AND COME BACK THE LEGAL WAY!

IN2-IN2MX
11-28-2004, 11:03 PM
COCONUT
Brown on the outside
WHITE ON THE INSIDE
And Yvonne says you keep white up in ya all the time.... :p
LOL! That's funny. What can I say...I like the white meat :p

dmontzsta
11-28-2004, 11:26 PM
I live in a very nice community, and never had a problem till My budy who is MEXICAN decided to rent out his house to a family of Mexicans. A nice young couple with 2 kids filled out all the paper work, and everything was great Oh they forgot to mention that her DAd, and his Dad were going to live there also with there girlfriends and kids. Now we have people Partying in the driveway leaving beer bottles on the wall, and playing there boom boom music till 2 a.m.
When we moved here we payed twice what the average house was at the time, and have never had a problem till they moved in :burningm: :burningm:
My neighbor told my budy that my complaints were because I didnt like MEXICANS :burningm: My budy who is MEXICAN proceeded to tell him that the reason why we didnt like him was because of what they were doing not because of race seeing as him and I are great friends along with the neighbor 2 doors down who is MEXICAN.
So what does where you live with have to do with the trash that moves in next to you. Nothing if you have 4 incomes you can qualify for alot of house :idea:
I've lived up here for 15 years, and in the last 3 the population has become over 50% Hispanic., and our crime is out of control. My kids are the minority now. My mexican friends kid is made fun of cause he dosnt know spanish, and wont join there gang at age 10. I move this Friday out of state, and whats funny is 2 of my mexican friends are looking at the same place :idea: So they can get away from all the mexicans that are taking over.
Theres good and bad in all RACES
SO IM taking your advice, and moving to a better place
Jim
I am not exagerating when I say that my son is the ONLY "white boy" in his class, there are 28 kids, 1 white 26 mexican and 1 black. How about that? :D
He looks white, although he is a 1/4 mexican.
I am with you on the minority thing, I was also the minority growing up.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Damn ty!!! You let the julios break your window :sqeyes: I will just have to roll over there and square things up for ya :DI promise that I will not throw or kick a rock in the window! I will punch out windows :devil: Just point me in ther right direction;) I am sure glad that all the mexicans over here are cool. Hell they even brought me a plate of food last night with a beer :D Then again my hood is alot friendlier than yours! My neighbors party hard but they respect us. Just wait brotha, when that motor is dropped in that hull and we fire it up...........Start that biaaaatch every morning at 6am and wake everyones ass up :D Screw it I will bring my boat over this week and fire it up at 6am :D can you say DRY HEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fourspeednup
11-29-2004, 06:50 PM
Well shiat! maybe I should just come on over with my party crew and hang in front of their house until 4AM blasting Metallica, Slipknot, etc. get a mosh pit going and break some stuff. We can show those fockers how to throw a REAL party! Dobson Style! :D
Have you considered arming yourself and "inviting" a few into your house? :devil:

flatnfast
11-29-2004, 06:58 PM
These MEXICANS you are talking about know how to work the system. They all use to be on the west side and take down those neighborhoods, now they are buying in higher class hoods and turn the garages into 2 bedrooms then have 1 family per bedroom, that house now turns into 5 bedrooms with 20 people and the enforcement cannot do anything about it becaue it is one family (all with the same last name) Now you have 10 kids who treat your yard like theirs and cant understand you when you tell them not to play in your yard, not to mention now you have 5-10 extra cars parked all over. It will never end....., Dont get me wrong there are alot of good nice ones i would like to live next to and there are lowlifes in every race, but it seems everywhere you turn now the Illegal Mexicans are the ones taking advantage of our hospitality in the U.S.A

mike37
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
These MEXICANS you are talking about know how to work the system. They all use to be on the west side and take down those neighborhoods, now they are buying in higher class hoods and turn the garages into 2 bedrooms then have 1 family per bedroom, that house now turns into 5 bedrooms with 20 people and the enforcement cannot do anything about it becaue it is one family (all with the same last name) Now you have 10 kids who treat your yard like theirs and cant understand you when you tell them not to play in your yard, not to mention now you have 5-10 extra cars parked all over. It will never end.....
believe it or not you cant have your brothers sister and cousins living with you
single family home means that husband and wife and there kids
are family
no one els but if you have room you wont get bothered
you can have somthing dun about the problem depening on your aria may take more calls
beleve me I have them next to me and when they sart parking there shit all over and making nois all the time the call goes out
and they start thining out but every so oftin gota make the call to keep them in line

a catered life
11-29-2004, 07:50 PM
?????? move maybe i live in av too.

460 jus getn it
11-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Well shiat! maybe I should just come on over with my party crew and hang in front of their house until 4AM blasting Metallica, Slipknot, etc. get a mosh pit going and break some stuff. We can show those fockers how to throw a REAL party! Dobson Style! :D
Have you considered arming yourself and "inviting" a few into your house? :devil:
thats what im talking about your allways welcome in my hood :D :D :D

fourspeednup
11-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Nice...I love my area. Could have sworn I saw my house on COPS last night :D
Dobson District for life! :hammer2:

460 jus getn it
11-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Nice...I love my area. Could have sworn I saw my house on COPS last night :D
Dobson District for life! :hammer2:
hey i love my area too just minus the illegals :2purples: :2purples:

SHOTKALLIN
11-29-2004, 09:28 PM
This really puzzles me. i live in moreno valley. i thought that this town was shiit and really was considering a move. i owned a really nice house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city. i sold my house ,but, i chose not to sell it to an older black couple with teenage kids based on thier appearance. they appeared to be ghetto trash. i didn't want to piss off my neighbors. i decided to sell to a young latino couple because they appeared to be decent folk. there must be 3-4 families living in that house now. not only that,the grass is knee high and dead. cars are parked everywhere. i'm scared to go say hi to my old neighbors.
i regret not selling to the older black couple even if he was an ex-ganster type. he might have kept up the house because he said it was his dream house.
this low interest rate has made alot of people money but it has also ruined alot of decent neighborhoods. its not just renters. its people with renter type mentality that sucks.
i bought a brand new home in Moreno Valley, again i have been lucky. i have great neighbors of all races.
by the way I'm black.

Racer277
11-29-2004, 09:50 PM
by the way I'm black.
LOL, Wish you wouldn't have put that last part in SK, I like it when people jump to conclusions!
:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2004, 10:00 PM
This really puzzles me. i live in moreno valley. i thought that this town was shiit and really was considering a move. i owned a really nice house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city. i sold my house ,but, i chose not to sell it to an older black couple with teenage kids based on thier appearance. they appeared to be ghetto trash. i didn't want to piss off my neighbors. i decided to sell to a young latino couple because they appeared to be decent folk. there must be 3-4 families living in that house now. not only that,the grass is knee high and dead. cars are parked everywhere. i'm scared to go say hi to my old neighbors.
i regret not selling to the older black couple even if he was an ex-ganster type. he might have kept up the house because he said it was his dream house.
this low interest rate has made alot of people money but it has also ruined alot of decent neighborhoods. its not just renters. its people with renter type mentality that sucks.
i bought a brand new home in Moreno Valley, again i have been lucky. i have great neighbors of all races.
by the way I'm black.
Damn, your black!!!! hmmmmmmmm.................SO AM I :D :D :D Well......half ;)
(justy kiddin' withya brotha, but I really am half black)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Holla atcha boa;) You bring your crew and I will bring mine. My crew loves artillary :D :D :D Maybe we can blow empty rounds in the air :D :D Shit they light fire works..........
Westwood style in the hizouse :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-29-2004, 10:04 PM
LOL, Wish you wouldn't have put that last part in SK, I like it when people jump to conclusions!
I think he was clarifying thiongs so that people wouldnt take the race issue in the wrong direction;) Well thats how I took it;)

mike37
11-29-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm American

dmontzsta
11-29-2004, 10:09 PM
by the way I'm black.
Hi neighbor, I live in MoVal also. :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-02-2004, 08:23 PM
next time i'll leave that part out. i like how you think. i love to stir the pot! :D