PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Nortech 36' cat 164mph

hot_diggity_dog
11-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Here's a nice ride for under 500k
Bling is right there too at 160! Go Bling Bling :D
What would it take to get past the 165mph mark Greg????
Nortech 36' (http://www.baymarine.com/36nortechcat_cyclone.html)
HDD :cool:

Charley
11-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Nice.... I love the new avatar HDD! LMAO!

alfonzo
11-28-2004, 04:22 PM
HDD :cool:We did 160 with 5 people..maybe a couple less peeps and leave the purse at the dock.

hot_diggity_dog
11-28-2004, 04:24 PM
We did 160 with 5 people..maybe a couple less peeps and leave the purse at the dock.
I agree on less peeps but Bling needs the purse to hold his sack! ;) :D
Kinda of a small purse :idea:
HDD :D

phebus
11-28-2004, 04:34 PM
I agree on less peeps but Bling needs the purse to hold his sack! ;) :D
Kinda of a small purse :idea:
Very funny, LMAO. :D

DogHouse
11-28-2004, 05:22 PM
What would it take to get past the 165mph mark ????
Well judging from this pic:
http://www.baymarine.com/36nortechcat_cyclone6.jpg
I'd say it's gonna take some quad rotors!
:D

WetWillie
11-28-2004, 05:35 PM
I read somewere they pulled these motors and replaced them with 575's they also dropped the price!
Nice boat!

Phat Cat
11-28-2004, 07:42 PM
It has already been done and on 93 octane.

Charley
11-28-2004, 07:57 PM
It's funny.... I hate the paint.... the 2 best looking Nortechs I've seen are the all lambo Orange and Bling's all white tighty .......

Evo22
11-28-2004, 08:42 PM
yea I think the paint is way too much

WetWillie
11-28-2004, 09:26 PM
But we would all drive it if the oppertunity came knocking..

Bling Bling
11-28-2004, 09:27 PM
It will do it now. Like you said leave the purse on the dock. Really, and I'm not proud of this, everytime we went for the top end #, we had a problem. I know excuses excuses, but I think we got all the bugs out. And I don't need any of those kids blowers to do it. :D :D Phat cats first 36 went in the 160s, and I think his new one was close to 170. Were about the same in power, and I know I can throtle better then Bill and Randy. :D :D I think Cyclone with the want to be blower motors ran near 170 to :D . Here is the facts: a 36 Nor-tech is a big 36. If you put it next to a 40 Skater their close in size. Their Fast, comfortable, sweet body lines, and work great in rough as well as smooth water. HDD nut up and buy it. You would look great behind the wheel of a 36 Nor-tech. 10% for saturday! I'll PM you if I'm showing.

Havasu Hangin'
11-29-2004, 05:06 AM
Doesn't the new Phat Cat have a balast tank? :idea:

Bling Bling
11-29-2004, 07:33 AM
Doesn't the new Phat Cat have a balast tank? :idea:
I have one in mine, seems to help out in the ocean but I could not see using it for a top end run.

Roxysnow
11-29-2004, 08:18 AM
I caught the Performance Boat TV show yesterday and they aired the Cyclone. Bling, with a couple twist and turns to your rig, i'm sure your going to be faster. After that pass in Havasu, If you would have went balls outs, I'm confident you'd be faster. :2purples: Anyways, we were on State St. Saturday. Would have pm'd you but didn't have the laptop. Rained liked cats and dogs though!

Havasu Hangin'
11-29-2004, 08:28 AM
I have one in mine, seems to help out in the ocean but I could not see using it for a top end run.
I heard he wanted to keep his nose down?
The nose down at 160 MPH is probably a good thing...

hot_diggity_dog
11-29-2004, 08:46 AM
HDD nut up and buy it. You would look great behind the wheel of a 36 Nor-tech.
I was thinking real hard on how I could convince the wife to drop the pool and guest house project for a new bad ass boat!
Any suggestions LOL

OutCole'd
11-29-2004, 08:50 AM
I was thinking real hard on how I could convince the wife to drop the pool and guest house project for a new bad ass boat!
Any suggestions LOL
\
Trust me, even if she gives in and she forgets about the pool & guest house and you get the boat, you will still do the other projects soon.
Even when we win, we loose. :cry: :D

Three Days Only
11-29-2004, 03:31 PM
HDD.................either way your screwed!!!
Alimony and Child support is starting to look cheaper and cheaper every day isnt it!!

Three Days Only
11-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Cyclone shmiclone.................
Those dudes need to get over themselves. They aint all that!!!! TotalMP, is a blow hard over on OSO!!!!! 1200HP on pump gas my ass!! They need to get those little motors on a real dyno and stop living in dreamland!!

jackpunx
11-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Any suggestions LOL
Dude!.Do it! do it!
Now's the time.. Tell her that you will tell all your friends that she got it for YOU for Xmas
Oh.. you can get her a cabanna boy.. those are pretty cheap
maybe get her a full size dog.. she might like that too,..
what ever you do .. dont let her hang out with Jeff's wife.. she'll talk her out of it.. Send her out with Bre or Blingette... they will talk her into it.. :smile:

jackpunx
11-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Cyclone shmiclone.................
Those dudes need to get over themselves. They aint all that!!!! TotalMP, is a blow hard over on OSO!!!!! 1200HP on pump gas my ass!! They need to get those little motors on a real dyno and stop living in dreamland!!
AV gas comes out of a pump somewhere :D

Charley
11-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Any suggestions LOL
OKOK....This is what you do G ...... get 3 stiff lemon drops in ya.... then whip out yer pee pee and hold it in one hand and say "hunny, this is how it is, it's a package deal...you can either have this bad boy every night (shake it a lil) and a new Nortech in the garage, or a lousy pool and guest house, yer call babe....let me know in the morning"
You might laugh at this technique, but seriously try it dude, and make sure the guest house has a plasma screen and a dish that gets the spice channels, cause after your first 3 weeks living in it, you will wish you had planned for it in the first place :D :D

BoatFloating
11-29-2004, 04:44 PM
OKOK....This is what you do G ...... get 3 stiff lemon drops in ya.... then whip out yer pee pee and hold it in one hand and say "hunny, this is how it is, it's a package deal...you can either have this bad boy every night (shake it a lil) and a new Nortech in the garage, or a lousy pool and guest house, yer call babe....let me know in the morning"
You might laugh at this technique, but seriously try it dude, and make sure the guest house has a plasma screen and a dish that gets the spice channels, cause after your first 3 weeks living in it, you will wish you had planned for it in the first place :D :D
Charley, now that made we roll off the chair. Is this from experiance????
:jawdrop: How long did it take her to stop laughing???? :D

hot_diggity_dog
11-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Charley, now that made we roll off the chair. Is this from experiance????
:jawdrop: How long did it take her to stop laughing???? :D
Good one Charley LMAO :D :D

Phat Cat
11-29-2004, 06:54 PM
3do
It is quite possible to make 1200 hp on 93 octane. And I do agree with you that tmp is not making that much hp, they don't even have a dyno. Very few boats on the eastcoast run on 100+ octane do to the fact they we may burn over 500 gallons in a weekend. My Motors made 1200 hp on 93 octane and my speeds back it up.

boatslayer
11-29-2004, 07:02 PM
hey phat cat lets see a pic of ur boat

hot_diggity_dog
11-29-2004, 08:09 PM
Charley I just got done with your suggestion and it worked!!!! :hammer2: :eat: :jawdrop:
I was wondering if I could get some help from my Bro's to build the guest house, the garage is going to be cold until I get R Done. ;) :idea: :D
Why did I listen to Sir Charles??? :hammer2:

BoatFloating
11-29-2004, 08:22 PM
3do
It is quite possible to make 1200 hp on 93 octane. And I do agree with you that tmp is not making that much hp, they don't even have a dyno. Very few boats on the eastcoast run on 100+ octane do to the fact they we may burn over 500 gallons in a weekend. My Motors made 1200 hp on 93 octane and my speeds back it up.
I know big baller Bling burns about 300+ gallons on race gas during a typical weekend. :rollside:

hot_diggity_dog
11-29-2004, 08:25 PM
I know big baller Bling burns about 300+ gallons on race gas during a typical weekend. :rollside:
Rocky like they say
"Speed cost how fast do you want to go" ;)

BoatFloating
11-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Rocky like they say
"Speed cost how fast do you want to go" ;)
That's why you should buy his boat...... :idea:

Bling Bling
11-29-2004, 10:14 PM
3do
Phat Cat, you are my Nor-tech brother, but there is no way your making 1200 hp on pump gas. You tell your engine builder he needs to calibrate his dyno. And if you ask him who his set up for his new 1150s came from I bet you will find out it was from my engine builder. Except for heads we have dam near the same set up, except mine make 1102 on 107 octane. I've sat back for years and listen to the bullshit #s these engine builders are claiming. So here goes: you send one of your motors out here to my engine builder. (And I think you know who he is). If your motors make 1200 hp with the headers and flame arrestors that your running in the boat on a real dyno, I give you 5 grand, and I will go back on these boards and tell everybody I was wrong. If they don't, you only give me 3 grand. What do you say? No cheatin, carbs with a roots 1471 blower. Bill this is all in fun and games, no shot at you personally.

unleashed
11-29-2004, 11:16 PM
Phat Cat, you are my Nor-tech brother, but there is no way your making 1200 hp on pump gas. You tell your engine builder he needs to calibrate his dyno. And if you ask him who his set up for his new 1150s came from I bet you will find out it was from my engine builder. Except for heads we have dam near the same set up, except mine make 1102 on 107 octane. I've sat back for years and listen to the bullshit #s these engine builders are claiming. So here goes: you send one of your motors out here to my engine builder. (And I think you know who he is). If your motors make 1200 hp with the headers and flame arrestors that your running in the boat on a real dyno, I give you 5 grand, and I will go back on these boards and tell everybody I was wrong. If they don't, you only give me 3 grand. What do you say? No cheatin, carbs with a roots 1471 blower. Bill this is all in fun and games, no shot at you personally.
Damn this seems like a pretty good wager. Now I know how you make all your money Bling! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :mad:

phebus
11-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Damn this seems like a pretty good wager. Now I know how you make all your money Bling! :D
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :mad:
The Don King of D Row :D

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 11:25 AM
I pretty sure Keith Eickert knows how to calibrate his dynos. I am sure that our motors are pretty close spec wise .We did try a few new parts that made pretty good horsepower.Ask Carson if he has tried whipples dual cooler?When we started building the motors we were after 1125 to 1150 and at the end we came out a little better

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Hell why don't you fly to Florida next month and you can watch Keith make a pull and even bring one of yours if you like. I promise that I have the hp and I will take the bet. If their is a difference in dynos we will be able tell since you have a base line of what your motors pulled. :D

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Hell why don't you fly to Florida next month and you can watch Keith make a pull and even bring one of yours if you like. I promise that I have the hp and I will take the bet. If their is a difference in dynos we will be able tell since you have a base line of what your motors pulled. :D
I bet they won't put them Brummet motors thru the xray machine at the airport.
:220v: Running 93 octane in a big HP motor is like climb up Mt Everest with shoe laces..... It might work for a while but eventully something is gonna break.... :2purples:

jackpunx
11-30-2004, 11:53 AM
I bet they won't put them Brummet motors thru the xray machine at the airport.
:220v: Running 93 octane in a big HP motor is like climb up Mt Everest with shoe laces..... It might work for a while but eventully something is gonna break.... :2purples:
I tend to aggree with you Rock.. I think they can run a pull and probably adjust to hit big numbers on pump... but.. I dont think they will like it for long..
(from a guy that does not know much)..
Im hearing big numbers on pump for my motor.. but I will run AV for Insurance.. Plus .. I like the smell :wink:

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 12:13 PM
604 ci
18 degree Big chief heads
5 stage dry sumps
7 lbs of boost
28 degrees of timing
I believe that they will live. If I lived on a lake and didn't burn 400 to 500 gallons per weekend I would run av fuel. Boating is much different on the eastcoast as far as distances run

jackpunx
11-30-2004, 12:28 PM
604 ci
5 stage dry sumps
7 lbs of boost
28 degrees of timing
I believe that they will live. If I lived on a lake and didn't burn 400 to 500 gallons per weekend I would run av fuel. Boating is much different on the eastcoast as far as distances run
Not knocking your application at all.. As a matter of fact.. I think its bad ass..

ZBODaytona
11-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Even though I am new to the boards, I would have to agree with you phat cat. Hoping not to get destored around here, but I have seen a couple of motor builders that say the same thing. (Paull Paff is one) and Whipple is building a hemi that is cranking out similar numbers all on a recomended pump gas fuel.
Maybe one day Phat Cat I can run with you, though I can only go in the low 90's... Florida does offer some nice boating with longer runs...

Bling Bling
11-30-2004, 01:42 PM
I pretty sure Keith Eickert knows how to calibrate his dynos. I am sure that our motors are pretty close spec wise .We did try a few new parts that made pretty good horsepower.Ask Carson if he has tried whipples dual cooler?When we started building the motors we were after 1125 to 1150 and at the end we came out a little better
I thought Ron did your motors. Carson and Keith are pretty good buds, I'm sure there gonna have a good laugh with this. Carsons had me running the whipple coolers for a while now, but I don't think their the ones your using. Those #s are impressive, congrats.

F26
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
we saw this boat at the Tickfaw 200....very nice piece

scarabj
11-30-2004, 03:36 PM
hey phat cat lets see a pic of ur boatin key west

scarabj
11-30-2004, 03:41 PM
I thought Ron did your motors. Carson and Keith are pretty good buds, I'm sure there gonna have a good laugh with this. Carsons had me running the whipple coolers for a while now, but I don't think their the ones your using. Those #s are impressive, congrats.i was standing there with phat cat and eickert when this motor made 1204 on shell 93 i know this because i poured it in :)

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Bling
If I was running rons I would only be running 155 to 158 mph :D . I talked to Keith earlier and he said it was safe to bet pink slip for pink slip :D instead of cash.Anyway the ballast tanks don't do a whole bunch. How is the weather? :redface: :redface:

Jbb
11-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Bling
If I was running rons I would only be running 155 to 158 mph :D . I talked to Keith earlier and he said it was safe to bet pink slip for pink slip :D instead of cash.Anyway the ballast tanks don't do a whole bunch. How is the weather? :redface: :redface:
Bill.....May I borrow it for the Lake Allatoona Invitational? :)

hot_diggity_dog
11-30-2004, 05:22 PM
I thought Ron did your motors. Carson and Keith are pretty good buds, I'm sure there gonna have a good laugh with this. Carsons had me running the whipple coolers for a while now, but I don't think their the ones your using. Those #s are impressive, congrats.
All I have to say is congrats to both of you! :)
The Nortech 36 is a beautiful boat and those motors you guy's have in them, are just the icing on the cake. :clover: :D
Hot (They don't run these in Beaumont :wink: ) Diggity Dog :cool:

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 06:28 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372key_west_Small_.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372DSC00167_Medium_Small_.JPG
Very nice........You sure you can run that on the West Coast??? We only have 91 Octane here if not not lower at Arco???? :cool:

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 06:41 PM
When we role to Havasu I will bump up the boost, ;) timing and add some octane

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 06:43 PM
That will be fun to see your boat and Greg's out there. Let us know what your plans are. We will show you the D Row special...... :crossx: :cool:

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Greg
Said we should show up for Memorial Day

Mrs.RoxySnow
11-30-2004, 06:55 PM
grEat weekend to go but alot of inexperienced a$$holes on the water. Make a week stay out of it and run it hard during the week. I am sure D-row will show you how to kick it west style! :D

Jbb
11-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Maybe Sean will loan you a few Barrels of that NASCAR fuel.... :wink:

scarabj
11-30-2004, 07:06 PM
boatfloating how did you get the pics to come up? thanks james

Phat Cat
11-30-2004, 08:00 PM
What's the following weekend?

boatslayer
11-30-2004, 08:07 PM
ok memorial weekend the party is at naci

hot_diggity_dog
11-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Phat Cat...Check your PM
Phat Cat are you logged on River Rat Life. com??? :smile:
Special D-Row section for ya! :D

hot_diggity_dog
11-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Maybe Sean will loan you a few Barrels of that NASCAR fuel.... :wink:
Hey Brian are you coming to the picnic at Mohave too? :D

Bling Bling
11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Bling
You tell Keith if some 1100hp Brummett motors run the same mph or better then his 1200s, it will be a ugly day in the Eikert motor shop :D. Your right on that ballast tank. I felt a bit of difference in the ocean, but that was about it. It's cold, even in SB it's not getting past 60. I think I got that sterring problem fixed. I like to take my boat out and finally ring it out, but running it in this temp is cheating. Your paint schem looks great. When the time gets closer to you guys coming out, let me know how long your gonna stay, what you wanna see, and what type of boating you want to do. I've got 110 in my storage by the barrell, your covered on that. Plus, your gonna need to turn up the boost :D :D.

Charley
11-30-2004, 09:08 PM
I give you 5 grand, and I will go back on these boards and tell everybody I was wrong. If they don't, you only give me 3 grand. What do you say? No cheatin, carbs with a roots 1471 blower. Bill this is all in fun and games, no shot at you personally.
BLING WTF , lil "verification" phone call to brummet and yer balls suck up into yer Purse?

unleashed
11-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Wow, Im ashamed I've never seen Bling puss out so fast. Hey Phat Cat you da man!
Hey Bling you just let the Drow boys down!
Wow maybe it should be F-row for failure...or better yet GF-row for Gay failures!
Oh well I'll get over it!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

XtrmWakeborder
11-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Wow, Im ashamed I've never seen Bling puss out so fast. Hey Phat Cat you da man!
Wow maybe it should be F-row for failure...or better yet GF-row for Gay failures!
Deano
lmao what a good friend Deano...any pics of glamis from turkey weekend?

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 08:04 AM
Deano
That's GF for Gaylord Faulker........

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 08:07 AM
boatfloating how did you get the pics to come up? thanks james
You have to save them to the image center
Here (http://www.***boat.com/image_center) The copy properties and click the little yellow box with moutain below color and size on the reply screen. I hope this helps...

Three Days Only
12-01-2004, 09:34 AM
Phat Cat.............
Whatever you do, avoid the pump gas at Havi like the plague. Its hot as hell out there and most of the fuel is agriculture grade. Lake Havasu city is one of the spots they can dump that ag grade shit on. Run AV Gas from the airport or fuel from the barrels in Blings storage. At least at the airport you know that your getting good quality clean fuel, same with Blings storage although he is alittle stingy with his shit. Pumping pump gas in Havi might cause you to hear alittle ping ping pingin, and then the sound of one motor. I have had personel experience with bad gas there. Detonation is a bitch!!
PS......Blow the doors off old Greggy boy!!! He needs to be brought back down to earth, as his head is still real large!! LOL
Here's some recent photos:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/985montage_640x480-med.jpg

Bling Bling
12-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Hey Mr. Phat Cat.... Got a PM from someone wanting me to ask you about why your motors need to come out of your boat. Want to fill us in Mr. 1200 hp pump gas guy? :D

Bling Bling
12-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Phat Cat.............
Whatever you do, avoid the pump gas at Havi like the plague. Its hot as hell out there and most of the fuel is agriculture grade. Lake Havasu city is one of the spots they can dump that ag grade shit on. Run AV Gas from the airport or fuel from the barrels in Blings storage. At least at the airport you know that your getting good quality clean fuel, same with Blings storage although he is alittle stingy with his shit. Pumping pump gas in Havi might cause you to hear alittle ping ping pingin, and then the sound of one motor. I have had personel experience with bad gas there. Detonation is a bitch!!
PS......Blow the doors off old Greggy boy!!! He needs to be brought back down to earth, as his head is still real large!! LOL
Are you still stung about my 450 whooping your so called tricked out Banshee ass this last weekend?

unleashed
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Hey Mr. Phat Cat.... Got a PM from someone wanting me to ask you about why your motors need to come out of your boat. Want to fill us in Mr. 1200 hp pump gas guy? :D
Thats my boy. Thats more like it. You have restored my faith! :D
Deano

Phat Cat
12-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Easy answer, one of the dry sump pumps went out and the motor spun the rear main.But the pistons are still nice a pretty. When it broke all I could think about was did it go ping ping. That problem could have happened to anybody. :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-01-2004, 01:29 PM
The Hatfields and the McCoys

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Ahhh, hmmmmm.....That would be the Hatfields and the McCoys! I bring it up as I am kin to the Hatfields. Yep, I got hillbilly royalty in my blood :)
Hey SYA...what is up with the IDGAF in your avatar?
you are right I fixed it
I=I
D=Don't
G=Give
A=A
F=F**K :2purples:

Charley
12-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Thats my boy. Thats more like it. You have restored my faith! :D
Deano
Deano!! so now you are in the Purse hanging from Blings balls?

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Ahhh, hmmmmm.....That would be the Hatfields and the McCoys! I bring it up as I am kin to the Hatfields. Yep, I got hillbilly royalty in my blood :)
Hey SYA...what is up with the IDGAF in your avatar?
You can't be you have all your teeth.....
:)

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 03:52 PM
I said hillbilly royalty Rocky.
I thought that meant your house didn't have wheels......
:idea:

phebus
12-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Hence the Bullhead connection...... :D

Jbb
12-01-2004, 06:51 PM
a couple of running shots...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860nortech_running.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860nortech_running1.jpg

alfonzo
12-01-2004, 08:50 PM
That shiat is so frikin funny!!LMFAO!! :D :cry: :D

Three Days Only
12-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey Alfanzo.................Thank God For Fords!!!!!
Since Chevy's Suck!!!!!

Bling Bling
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Alfanzo.................Thank God For Fords!!!!!
Since Chevy's Suck!!!!!
Hey dumd ass, maybe if you had ford power you would'nt break your kid drives anymore?

Drive It Like You Stole It
12-02-2004, 03:29 PM
stupid azz chevy breakin down and costin me money - I HATE CHEVYS!!!
-the mrs.

Bling Bling
12-02-2004, 04:38 PM
stupid azz chevy breakin down and costin me money - I HATE CHEVYS!!!
-the mrs.
Once again look at the avatar, nothing will stop that thrasher. Motors don't work straight up & down mother hen! :yuk:

BoatFloating
12-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Once again look at the avatar, nothing will stop that thrasher. Motors don't work straight up & down mother hen! :yuk:
You are on a roll.......
I wonder if he uses 91 Octane?????
:)

WetWillie
12-02-2004, 08:16 PM
I just got the phone with my engine builder and he said he can get me 1000hp on 87 octane.. Ill keep you all posted! :jawdrop:
Opps he just called me back and said I had to add a bottle of that Kragen octane booster :D

Drive It Like You Stole It
12-02-2004, 09:55 PM
all i have to say is...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2162pac_ford-med.gif

alfonzo
12-02-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm not a hater.. I just think Fords are better.. :)

alfonzo
12-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Sorry I screwed that up....I KNOW Fords are better. thanks...and have a nice day. ;)

Bling Bling
12-03-2004, 12:37 PM
A true Ford fan is one that powers his play toys with Ford power. 3DO, Drive it like you stole it, Alf, your nothing but a ford pozer until you complete the package. Alf AKA tight wad Rob juinor you bought the Ford because it was 1300$ cheaper then the Chevy and your payment was 3$ less. Try the can of wd40 I sent you for your b-day on your wallet instead of your but cheeks.

CornWater
12-03-2004, 01:56 PM
A true Ford fan is one that powers his play toys with Ford power. 3DO, Drive it like you stole it, Alf, your nothing but a ford pozer until you complete the package. Alf AKA tight wad Rob juinor you bought the Ford because it was 1300$ cheaper then the Chevy and your payment was 3$ less. Try the can of wd40 I sent you for your b-day on your wallet instead of your but cheeks.
Note to self.. do not eat lunch in front of your computer and read the C&T section at the same time....Baker's on the monitor... could one of you ballers send your cleaning lady my way... :D :D :D

BoatFloating
12-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Note to self.. do not eat lunch in front of your computer and read the C&T section at the same time....Baker's on the monitor... could one of you ballers send your cleaning lady my way... :D :D :D
Sure Alf will be right over with his boat bitch rags.....
Oh and the WD40 too he needs you to help him with a little problem.
:messedup:

scarabj
12-03-2004, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=WetWillie]I just got the phone with my engine builder and he said he can get me 1000hp on 87 octane.. Ill keep you all posted! :jawdrop:
Opps he just called me back and said I had to add a bottle of that Kragen octane booster :D[/QUOTE 1000hp thats easy call eickert he can do that and you will not need any bs octane booster.

alfonzo
12-03-2004, 11:15 PM
IF you can figure out how to put a powerstroke turbo diesel in my CRF 450 frame...hit it.I'm not like you,BALLA SHOT CALLA!and it was 1250.00 less... and I never got the case of wd40,1000.00 was from my savings and the 250.00 was from the 25 times you insisted on paying for the blowjobs you gave me! don't be jealous cause I cut you off last month.wipe your chin off, you still have a little left on there.

Tom Slick
12-03-2004, 11:56 PM
IF you can figure out how to put a powerstroke turbo diesel in my CRF 450 frame...hit it.I'm not like you,BALLA SHOT CALLA!and it was 1250.00 less... and I never got the case of wd40,1000.00 was from my savings and the 250.00 was from the 25 times you insisted on paying for the blowjobs you gave me! don't be jealous cause I cut you off last month.wipe your chin off, you still have a little left on there.
Now that was the best shit I've read on here in a long time! :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 05:48 AM
Oh man...I think there's mutiny on the Blingcraft!
:cool:

alfonzo
12-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Oh man...I think there's mutiny on the Blingcraft!
:cool:No mutiny, he's just jealous cause I have a brand new bad ass truck,and its even got an electric rear window slider,witch his does not have.

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 10:32 AM
No mutiny, he's just jealous cause I have a brand new bad ass truck,and its even got an electric rear window slider,witch his does not have.
Good catch. That gizmo should help flag down the Chevy tow truck when you're broken down on the side of the road. :idea:
:D

alfonzo
12-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Good catch. That gizmo should help flag down the Chevy tow truck when you're broken down on the side of the road. :idea:
:DYou have a Chevy,don't you?..I know a guy with a little extra room on his NUTS if you want his #.

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 01:25 PM
You have a Chevy,don't you?..I know a guy with a little extra room on his NUTS if you want his #.
Naw...you better keep that number to yourself. When (not if) you need a tow...he can probably come and get you in his Chevy.
:cool:

alfonzo
12-04-2004, 02:23 PM
Naw...you better keep that number to yourself. When (not if) you need a tow...he can probably come and get you in his Chevy.
:cool:I have AAA. thanks though.

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 05:28 PM
I have AAA. thanks though.
No problem. I am here to help. :cool:
It must be tough to stay on his nutsack in cold weather, though. Better crank up the heater in that Ford before it falls apart like the rest of the truck... :notam:

DrewDown
12-04-2004, 06:13 PM
A true Ford fan is one that powers his play toys with Ford power. 3DO, Drive it like you stole it, Alf, your nothing but a ford pozer until you complete the package. Alf AKA tight wad Rob juinor you bought the Ford because it was 1300$ cheaper then the Chevy and your payment was 3$ less. Try the can of wd40 I sent you for your b-day on your wallet instead of your but cheeks.You can add reaper1 to the ford pozer list. I can't stand people that talk all that shit about chevys and then when it comes to there boat or rail they know what works best. :mad:

alfonzo
12-04-2004, 06:40 PM
No problem. I am here to help. :cool:
It must be tough to stay on his nutsack in cold weather, though. Better crank up the heater in that Ford before it falls apart like the rest of the truck... :notam:
Like I said, there is room on his nuts, or should I say, WAS, room on his nuts until you jumped on them and his little Chevy band wagon. :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Like I said, there is room on his nuts, or should I say, WAS, room on his nuts until you jumped on them and his little Chevy band wagon. :notam:
Actually, I though he was hanging on my nutsack... :idea:

Bling Bling
12-05-2004, 09:44 AM
I have AAA. thanks though.
Don't you mean you need AA? :D

Bling Bling
12-05-2004, 09:48 AM
No mutiny, he's just jealous cause I have a brand new bad ass truck,and its even got an electric rear window slider,witch his does not have.
There Ford goes again, putting little things in their to take your mind off what a guttless peice of shit it is.

alfonzo
12-05-2004, 10:06 AM
There Ford goes again, putting little things in their to take your mind off what a guttless peice of shit it is.Oh, I see you've changed your mind since you rode in it and said what a bitch'n truck it was. :hammerhea

Reaper1
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
You can add reaper1 to the ford pozer list. I can't stand people that talk all that shit about chevys and then when it comes to there boat or rail they know what works best. :mad:
Just remember what you drive for work. What gets the job done! What pays the bills. What people depend on everyday. That's right my little bro from the same Mo........................FORD.................. :lightsabe

Charley
12-05-2004, 09:07 PM
You can add reaper1 to the ford pozer list. I can't stand people that talk all that shit about chevys and then when it comes to there boat or rail they know what works best. :mad:
LMAO!! you say that as if boat motors are reliable!

DrewDown
12-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Just remember what you drive for work. What gets the job done! What pays the bills. What people depend on everyday. That's right my little bro from the same Mo........................FORD.................. :lightsabeThats right we traded in that slow ass gutless slug for a brand new crew cab long bed chevy. As the leases run up, I'll have the whole fleet changed over. BYATCH

alfonzo
12-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Thats right we traded in that slow ass gutless slug for a brand new crew cab long bed chevy. As the leases run up, I'll have the whole fleet changed over. BYATCH
My truck is far from guttless! and what the hell is an ass burglar?

DrewDown
12-06-2004, 10:26 PM
My truck is far from guttless! and what the hell is an ass burglar? Ass Burglar? If I told you, I wouldnt be a burglar. I'd just be another ass man. Did you get a diesel in your new rig?

Bling Bling
12-07-2004, 07:30 AM
My truck is far from guttless! and what the hell is an ass burglar?
Hey boy wonder, why don't you pull that gutless wannabe next to your idols truck. I'm sure you will get the meaning of gutless. Ass burglar, that's the guy behind you with your can of wd40 taking your blown out chocolate doughnut. :D

Three Days Only
12-09-2004, 10:26 AM
I seem to remeber a conversation I had with a gay guy the other day that stated "If I bought a new truck right now, It would be a Ford" figure it out focker, Fords kick ass.
Do I sense alittle bit of aggravation for the fact that Alf is stepping up and on his way to having you be his boat bitch. 40 Skater Alf, 40 Skater!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
11-13-2005, 06:50 PM
604 ci
5 stage dry sumps
7 lbs of boost
28 degrees of timing
??????????28 degrees of timing???????

skater40
11-14-2005, 08:24 AM
??????????28 degrees of timing???????
Way to conservative.High E.G.T.S nEEDS TO BE 32-34 GARY

KROOZIN
11-14-2005, 09:48 AM
For me, Baker recomends:
30degrees at 1200hp 92 octane max 6200rpm
34degrees at 1400hp 110 octane max 7000rpm :2purples: :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2005, 11:07 AM
For me, Baker recomends:
30degrees at 1200hp 92 octane max 6200rpm
34degrees at 1400hp 110 octane max 7000rpm :2purples: :D
...and smaller pullies? :supp:

KROOZIN
11-14-2005, 11:53 AM
...and smaller pullies? :supp:
1400hp numbers are the small pullies......haven't had the opportunity to hit 7000rpm though
Dec.3rd (??) might be the magic weekend, Keith's going to try and make it out for some "drive spacer testing" and top speed runs at Mead. I got the 37" 5-blades ready...
Need a rescue boat just in case...you want to bust out the Cig that weekend??

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2005, 12:50 PM
1400hp numbers are the small pullies......haven't had the opportunity to hit 7000rpm though
Dec.3rd (??) might be the magic weekend, Keith's going to try and make it out for some "drive spacer testing" and top speed runs at Mead. I got the 37" 5-blades ready...
Need a rescue boat just in case...you want to bust out the Cig that weekend??
That might be a tough weekend for a hall pass...but I think I am up for the challenge. Hey...how much could a a divorce cost anyway? :messedup:
Drag the Cig to Mead? :confused:

KROOZIN
11-14-2005, 02:06 PM
That might be a tough weekend for a hall pass...but I think I am up for the challenge. Hey...how much could a a divorce cost anyway? :messedup:
Drag the Cig to Mead? :confused:
If yer up for it... :cool: I have to tow from Havey too, it's a 2 hour trip.
Not positive that's the date yet, maybe 12/10
(waiting on Keith to confirm the date)
Shoot, maybe I can just rent a little boat on Mead :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2005, 02:18 PM
If yer up for it... :cool: I have to tow from Havey too, it's a 2 hour trip.
Not positive that's the date yet, maybe 12/10
(waiting on Keith to confirm the date)
Shoot, maybe I can just rent a little boat on Mead :idea:
I say we just "borrow" my friend's 40' Hallet that's sitting on a sling in Boulder... :idea:

KROOZIN
11-14-2005, 02:31 PM
now yer talkin' :devil: :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2005, 02:36 PM
now yer talkin' :devil: :D :D
How tough can it be to hotwire a Hallet, anyway? :devil:

KROOZIN
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
let's ask Insman.....he's good with electrical :cry: :p :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Just bring some spare circuit breakers? :supp:

Phat Cat
11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Way to conservative.High E.G.T.S nEEDS TO BE 32-34 GARY
About 1140 to 1150 on the EGT's. Don't need that much timing to make hp

INSman
11-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Oh, you two martha fockers !!!! :boxingguy :argue: :mad: :hammerhea
Yeah, thanks for the invite :messedup:

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2005, 05:10 AM
Don't hate the player...hate the game!
:notam:

Jbb
11-15-2005, 06:26 AM
About 1140 to 1150 on the EGT's. Don't need that much timing to make hp
Go on ....tell them what it did yesterday Bill...... :)

KROOZIN
11-15-2005, 06:40 AM
You're always invited.... ;)
just thought we'd jab ya in the ribs a few times first.. :D :D

KROOZIN
11-15-2005, 06:41 AM
Go on ....tell them what it did yesterday Bill...... :)
yeah, tell us :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2005, 06:43 AM
Yeah...you never know when your going to need someone to re-wire the boat!
220, 221...whatever it takes.

KROOZIN
11-15-2005, 06:45 AM
zzzzzz....tztztzt....pop...!!!....what was that??? Don't worry, just a few sparks, Insman is doing his thang :220v: :220v: :D

Phat Cat
11-15-2005, 06:46 AM
yeah, tell us :idea:
I will let the E dock boys tell you after Key West :eek:

Havasu Hangin'
11-15-2005, 06:53 AM
zzzzzz....tztztzt....pop...!!!....what was that??? Don't worry, just a few sparks, Insman is doing his thang :220v: :220v: :D
With INSman around...maybe you should up the fire coverage on your boat? :supp:
When he's not tracking down illegal aliens...maybe he can help you get a new policy? :idea:

KROOZIN
11-15-2005, 06:59 AM
oooooohhhhhh.....sounds like something good!!! :2purples: :2purples:
bring back some pics :wink: :cool:

INSman
11-15-2005, 08:15 AM
I am starting to feel just like a piece of meat to you guys :hammer2: :supp: :D

INSman
11-15-2005, 08:16 AM
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are !! :D

KROOZIN
11-16-2005, 07:28 AM
I am starting to feel just like a piece of meat to you guys :hammer2: :supp: :D
Jerky beef....!!???!?!? :wink: :D :D

Just Electric
11-16-2005, 02:04 PM
for that price u should get the girl driving the boat in the pic too

soupersonic
11-19-2005, 06:34 PM
ugly paint job, but cool boat
http://www.tmpsl.com/Boat.wmv

HP350SC
11-19-2005, 10:12 PM
On the power/octane thing, Merc. gets 1075hp out of a 557 @13lbs. boost on 92 octane. These are only the quad 2.3's, not 3.3's.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/1231DSC00952-1.jpg

Charley
11-20-2005, 08:23 AM
So whats the advance on the 1075? hmm

HP350SC
11-20-2005, 09:14 AM
ECU controlled, based on tables. Cylinders are controlled individually to optimize fuel, spark timing and knock control. Under ideal conditions, it does not need to make 13 lbs. boost to reach 1075hp. It has a boost bypass control valve that maintains 1075hp under any conditions.

KROOZIN
11-21-2005, 09:37 PM
well........ :notam:
how was key West??

Phat Cat
11-22-2005, 11:43 AM
The weather was great :) . But I Think the E-Dock boys had a rough day.

KROOZIN
11-22-2005, 02:52 PM
The weather was great :) . But I Think the E-Dock boys had a rough day.
who broke MTI or Skater? :cry:
got any pics worth sharing??

Jbb
11-22-2005, 04:45 PM
For the Birds....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860bird.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860bird1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860bird2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860birds3.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860birds4.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860birds5-.jpg

KROOZIN
11-22-2005, 05:26 PM
damn....looks like you'd have some scratches after all those claws :mad:
I heard Callan flipped Miss Longlite :cry:

Phat Cat
11-22-2005, 05:52 PM
None of the birds ended up surviving. Callan broke a sponson off on wednesday and then rolled on Saturday. The boat is slow and looked terrible running. You know that you are bad off when Big thunder is faster. Delo broke a motor in the Nor-Tech and Jim exploded one in his Skater.

Jbb
11-22-2005, 05:56 PM
None of the birds ended up surviving. Callan broke a sponson off on wednesday and then rolled on Saturday. The boat is slow and looked terrible running. You know that you are bad off when Big thunder is faster. Delo broke a motor in the Nor-Tech and Jim exploded one in his Skater.
Bird Killa......... :p ....Bang!
One day...I will talk you into Turbines.......and your attitude about them will change!..... :p

KROOZIN
11-22-2005, 05:59 PM
One day...I will talk you into Turbines.......and your attitude about them will change!..... :p
I think he was running V-12's, can't race with the turbines :D

KROOZIN
11-22-2005, 06:02 PM
AAhhhh, that sucks!! :mad:
Delo just had one rebuilt and Jim just had both gone through, I thought :cry:
and I thought I had all the bad luck :rollside:

Jbb
11-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Kroozin........
go to www.boatfreaks.org
register at the site....and look at 24 pages of Key West pics...

KROOZIN
11-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Kroozin........
go to www.boatfreaks.org
register at the site....and look at 15 pages of Key West pics...
cool, thanks!!! :cool:

Boatlesss
11-24-2005, 11:43 PM
One of the nose cones on Callan's boat came off on Tues. test. They were designed to be sacrificial in a blow over but apparently they were a bit too sacrificial in the rough water Tues.
On Wed. they had a fuel vent problem and lasted only a lap or so. On Sat. they rolled.
The boat is not slow; rather it does not have the same low end power as the Blower Motors that Big Thunder, Bud Select and DF Young has. Once Callan gets going it goes, but without the low end torque of a blower motor it suffered out of the turns.
They, (Callan) hooked, spun and rolled over while attempting to lap two slower boats in Mallory Square. They admitted they came in too fast for the turn. Not too much damage considering they went into the turn at 135.

Phat Cat
11-25-2005, 06:24 AM
[QUOTE=Boatlesss]One of the nose cones on Callan's boat came off on Tues. test. They were designed to be sacrificial in a blow over but apparently they were a bit too sacrificial in the rough water Tues.
On Wed. they had a fuel vent problem and lasted only a lap or so. On Sat. they rolled.
The boat is not slow; rather it does not have the same low end power as the Blower Motors that Big Thunder, Bud Select and DF Young has. Once Callan gets going it goes, but without the low end torque of a blower motor it suffered out of the turns.
They, (Callan) hooked, spun and rolled over while attempting to lap two slower boats in Mallory Square. They admitted they came in too fast for the turn. Not too much damage considering they went into the turn at 135.
The old boat was much more competetive last year with the exact same power. I believe they were leading the points after the first two days until the boat came a part. There is no doubt that once the v 12's go below 4000 rpm's they struggle . But the fact of the matter is that the old boat ran better.

Boatlesss
11-25-2005, 12:15 PM
Bacardi was leading the points after the first two days last year, although by a slim margin as they lost an engine in the second race. Callan only made a handful of laps in the first two races last year as they had engine problems in both.
Look at BTM this year, they were way faster than last year everything else being the same. Different water different year, different results. (Well they did blow another SSM#6 drive unit this year also)
Callan seems to belive the total opposite, else they would have fixed the old Tencara boat and raced it. They claim the new boat is faster with the same power.

Phat Cat
11-25-2005, 12:33 PM
The old boat was basically trashed. And they were slower at loto in the new boat

Boatlesss
11-25-2005, 07:18 PM
I think when they ran the high # at LOTO they were black flagged for rushing the start like Bacardi was doing.
What was the speed with the Tencara 203? They claim the new boat has reached 209 with the turbines. (Not in the standing mile)