PDA

View Full Version : Another one for sale

Ex PSI Canyon
11-28-2004, 10:34 AM
1972 Mandella with stroker small block, most everyone has seen this boat, Vale paint, bottom re-done, rigged by Jett performance "Dan Nelson" New disc brake trailer with swing-away tongue, stainless fenders, very nice boat. Make offer! I've been insulted many times so I'm used to it. You will not find a better riding small hull like this anywhere, probably because it weighs a ton but still manages in the 70's with no tune up. Has 250 B&M blower with 2 holleys, every hose and fitting is stainless. I am selling it to go racing the Hydro so help a Brotha out! Thanks, Matt

Kim Hanson
11-28-2004, 11:12 AM
That is really nice and clean, you shouldn't have a problem selling it..........( . )( . )......... ;)

Tahiti350
11-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Nice, but I'm sure it's well out of my price range.......
GaryB> Tahiti350

HotHallet
11-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Frank's old flatty. I know you probably hate hearing that. I rode in that boat a few years ago at the Classic Boat Beach Bash and it just plain flew. Bitchin boat. Is that your motor or his? I thought I remember him selling less motor.

flat broke
11-30-2004, 11:31 AM
Clean ride. From what I remember it's built like a tank so some of those "roundy round" crossovers might be interested in it.
Good Luck,
Chris

whiskey & water
11-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Where is the hydro parker at in the garage

Ex PSI Canyon
11-30-2004, 05:19 PM
I have a 4 boat garage. The Hydro is in there but not in the pic. Whiskey and Water, I am not getting any return phone calls from Darrin, he still has my block and it is supposed to be getting fixed and sent here, I'm getting a little uncomfortable, is he on the up and up? seems like a nice guy but he has my money and I have no motor, Just a little nervous! It seems you know him. Thanks, Matt

Ex PSI Canyon
11-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Yes it's Franks old boat and he spent a lot of his money and time on it, I love this boat but it has to go, the buyer on the Cole e-mailed me and that just fell through so now I need to sell 2 boats. the motor is not Franks, it's a 383 I built with Franks blower and carbs, the Mandella moves out pretty good.

whiskey & water
12-01-2004, 05:25 AM
PSi- I will check on it and see what's going on. He will not screw you. He bad with the phone. He lives 30 minutes from me and i have trouble with him calling me back. I will try to post you and update on what is going on. Hey congradulations on that boat. You got a nice piece. Just a little info on your boat. The last race at bakersfield, we put my motor in his boat which was a 440 bbc (427 bored 60 thousands) pushed the boat to a 6.98 at 164 mph. Motor is on alcohol with 10-71 had 38 degrees timing 23 percent over. This was the kill mode tune up but she held.

12-01-2004, 10:42 AM
I have a 4 boat garage. The Hydro is in there but not in the pic. Whiskey and Water, I am not getting any return phone calls from Darrin, he still has my block and it is supposed to be getting fixed and sent here, I'm getting a little uncomfortable, is he on the up and up? seems like a nice guy but he has my money and I have no motor, Just a little nervous! It seems you know him. Thanks, Matt
No need to worry about Darrin, he is as honest as the day is long.

repo man
12-01-2004, 12:02 PM
what are you asking?

Ex PSI Canyon
12-01-2004, 05:36 PM
I appreciate the reponse from you guys on Darrin, He e-mailed today and I will have this buttoned up in no time I hope. I was taken by surprise when a week had gone by, numerous phone calls and no response, I gave him the full amount without having most of the engine components when I picked up the boat. So I hope you guys can relate to my uncomfortable feeling of getting you know what without a jar of Vaseline. Thanks again, Matt
I would take 8K for the boat "I think thats pretty damn fair"

scottys
12-04-2004, 03:43 AM
I see the Hallett's still there.Let me know if that deal falls thru.

Ex PSI Canyon
12-04-2004, 05:01 AM
Scotty, It's not going to be there after Mo. He's bringing my check!

meatball
12-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Those motor mounts on the wall behind the boat, are those for a small Chevy and are those for sale?

Ex PSI Canyon
12-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Bbc Mounts

HM
04-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Oh sheet. I missed this! I was just going thru some old photos and thinking how much I missed this.