PDA

View Full Version : For the troops...

Outnumbered
11-28-2004, 11:02 AM
This looks like a cool idea. Lets take a moment and a few bucks out of our pockets to do some good for the troops. We need to let these guys know that we appreciate their service. Pass this around.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,139717,00.html

Outnumbered
11-28-2004, 11:07 AM
http://www.treatsfortroops.com/

Outnumbered
11-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Wow, no replies :confused:
I know the name of the organization is a little corny but I think it is cool to cheer these guys up.
I'm gonna do it, anybody else in?
OL

Keith E. Sayre
11-28-2004, 08:47 PM
If anyone wishes to send a care package for Christmas but doesn't know who to send it to, please let me know. Nancy's son is in the Air Force in
Qatar and has a load of friends that would love anything that someone wants
to send. These boys and ladies fly in and out of some pretty hairy places in
Iraq on C 130's three or four times a week. I'll be happy to get names and
addresses to anyone that notifies me. These kids are fantastic people and
need our support. Thanks.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

LHC Kirby
11-28-2004, 09:21 PM
We live in a small gate guarded community of 64 homes - one of the young girls has a 19 year old Marine Friend who is in the 1st platoon A Company out of Camp Pendleton. We just sent off 36 packages for Christmas to those guys. We found that the EVERYONE was willing to help - just didn't know how - It is easy once you put effort into it. :)

Outnumbered
11-29-2004, 09:26 AM
bumpppppppppp

cdog
11-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Everone should send a little something. We have a friend that's there and we sent him powdered gatoraid, candy, cigars and baby wipes. Please do so also and let these guy's know you care about them. The yellow ribbions are just makin some company rich. If interested I can give you the address of where to send to our friends group. He's a AZ boy.

1978 Rogers
11-29-2004, 10:27 AM
My wife and I are going to do send something from the treatsfortroops. How could I not. That is a fantastic idea for Xmas. A couple years ago my sister & I gave to a local food bank instead of buy each other gifts. This is the least a person could do for our troops over seas.

OGShocker
11-29-2004, 10:40 AM
My company ordered and send 2000, LED flashlights to a group called the Blue Star Moms of Tulsa Oklahoma. Our friend is the mother of a boat driver for the "teams". She asked us for a donation and I was MORE than happy to help out. These items go directly to the "war zones" for our troops. It sure felt good doing a little something for those doing so much.

Outnumbered
12-03-2004, 08:40 PM
anyone???????????

78Anthonyjet
12-03-2004, 10:41 PM
My wifes work, my wife and I have adopted a group af troops in Iraq, and so far have sent about 100#'s of stuff that they want/need, from coffee, smokes, skin care stuff for the ladies and a sony playstion. We E-mail often and send them pretty much what they have asked for, except a Sponge Bob steering wheel cover because I can't find on to fit the hummer steering wheel. We have sent paper, pencils and pens, and some toys for the troops to give out to the kids. It just takes a little time, and a little money, but for what they are doing for us and our country, we don't feel that it is to much to ask and we are more then happy to do what ever we can do for them, and maybe make their lives a little more bearable.