PDA

View Full Version : Base Jumpin Movie

Charley
11-28-2004, 11:05 AM
Holy Crap.... This is absolutely my new favorite home video... great footage, great music ... fun to watch
http://media.hugi.is/hahradi/fyndnar/jeb_2003big.wmv

Infomaniac
11-28-2004, 11:58 AM
I would love to do that.
"Where you came from" Is that New York talk?

Havasu Hangin'
11-28-2004, 01:33 PM
That is a great video.
That guy is a madman- I think Info should make him an honorary gearhead.
:cool:

Sleek-Jet
11-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Nice cover of "Nothing Else Matters"...
Doing that shit at night takes big harry balls... :sqeyes:

Cs19
11-28-2004, 07:28 PM
unreal..
I like how they dont just jump, gotta do a triple back flip or something, as if the jumps not enough.

Infomaniac
11-28-2004, 07:31 PM
Nice cover of "Nothing Else Matters"...
I can't believe I missed that the first time. That is my favorite song.
I had to watch it again to listen. I invited Info Jr. to watch it this time. When the tune started he said " Hey, thats Metallica" LOL

TIMINATOR
11-28-2004, 08:14 PM
When the boat thing gets boring, skydiving is IT! Try head-down at over 200 MPH! Been trying to get Squirtcha to go so we can "bond", don't think thats gonna happen! Base jumping is like a duel(gunfight), no second place winner. Night jumps are the best, as a matter of fact you can't get a "D" license from the USPA without night jumps and night relative work jumps. TIMINATOR

Sleek-Jet
11-28-2004, 08:36 PM
I still say you "meat missle" guys are half a bubble out of plumb.
I was all set to start flying for a jump zone in NM a couple years ago, but the place shut down after a jumper bounced (jumping from a visiting plane, he was doing a flip out the door and hit his head...). Since I had to wear a parachute, I was actually going to make a few jumps...

shaun
11-29-2004, 12:40 AM
I still think that has to be one of the stupist things people do but whatever makes ya pitch a tent.
I thought it was kinda funny the guy was saying it was a sketchy exit point but then he decides to do a back flip... i guess it wasnt sketchy enough for him.

TIMINATOR
11-29-2004, 06:43 AM
When the 9 sec. Pro-Street Nova, 7 sec Super E dragster, and 100+ mph Daytona don't get the juices flowing, then jumping is "it". My advice: do it once anyway, then you'll know. P.S. have it videoed so you can look again later.... P.S. it's like your first beer, first piece of tail,first time you were shot at, and the first car you rolled...all in the first 5 seconds out the door. Its not for everybody. TIMINATOR