PDA

View Full Version : OB's at Phoenix......

BILLY.B
11-28-2004, 02:16 PM
There were two Ob's at Phoenix and for the life of me I can't figure out why You-Te wasn't there. I mean these guy's were running 94 mph which I felt was really respectable, but from what i've been reading on the bench racer forum he would of cleaned there clocks. Oh thats right Roland was out of town for the weekend and couldn't drive the "Moisture Missle", maybe next year if it's running :D :D .

Rexone
11-28-2004, 02:55 PM
They actually race those smokey things :confused:

Jordy
11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
If you can call 94 mph racing. :hammer2: :eek: :cool:
I think they were lining them up with the PWC's after all the FAST boats were done. :D

Tom Brown
11-28-2004, 03:05 PM
Where's Kim Hanson when you need him? :confused:

Jordy
11-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Drunk, passed out face down in the snow perhaps? :jawdrop: :D

Kim Hanson
11-28-2004, 03:07 PM
You have a dual smokey thing Mike :frown: I would hate to be behind you :D .........( . )( . )............Well some use them to fish Mike, I use mine to troll :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-28-2004, 03:10 PM
If you can call 94 mph racing. :hammer2: :eek: :cool:
I think they were lining them up with the PWC's after all the FAST boats were done. :D
So where would you be Jordy, bringing up the rear to the lake lice ?.......( . )( . )..........

Jordy
11-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Alternate answer:
Women's clothing, shopping for shorts for next Spring's Havasu trip. :D

Kim Hanson
11-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Drunk, passed out face down in the snow perhaps? :jawdrop: :D
Jordy we don't have snow yet, I heard it was in Cali and it a good place for it too stay.........( . )( . )............ :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Alternate answer:
Women's clothing, shopping for shorts for next Spring's Havasu trip. :D
Jordy, **** off! I did like you guys do and just cut off some old geeky looking pants close to my ankles, if needed I can use one of the legs as shit wipe, in case of an emergency :eek: .......( . )( . )........

Tom Brown
11-28-2004, 03:21 PM
I like to mix in a little red or green colored TC-W3 for the holidays. :cool:

Jordy
11-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Jordy, **** off!
Damn, a little senstive today Kim??? I'm just playing with ya. No need to get your wife's panties all bunched up under her shorts that you're wearing. :D :D :D

Dirk Jones
11-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Jordy, **** off! I did like you guys do and just cut off some old geeky looking pants close to my ankles, if needed I can use one of the legs as shit wipe, in case of an emergency :eek: .......( . )( . )........
Another quality post Kimmy. U still can't seem to figure it out!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-28-2004, 05:51 PM
I was also in attendance documenting (for all of time) the incredible display of OB power intimitidating the rest of the field with 69 to 94 mph passes. I thought You te was there :confused:
We ran into some guy that said he went to school with you te. Quite the story teller this character....All I have to say is,,, UT, say isn't so.... :confused:
Jerry ;)

V-DRIVES RULE
11-28-2004, 06:15 PM
U-T SPOTTED!!!http://www.motorsportspictures.com/ihba/finals_04/images/IMG_0357.JPG

You Te
11-28-2004, 06:54 PM
There were two Ob's at Phoenix and for the life of me I can't figure out why You-Te wasn't there. I mean these guy's were running 94 mph which I felt was really respectable, but from what i've been reading on the bench racer forum he would of cleaned there clocks. Oh thats right Roland was out of town for the weekend and couldn't drive the "Moisture Missle", maybe next year if it's running :D :D .
Yes Billy, I would clean their clocks.
Hey Billy, I have some moisture for you big boy. :jawdrop:
You Te

You Te
11-28-2004, 07:03 PM
I was also in attendance documenting (for all of time) the incredible display of OB power intimitidating the rest of the field with 69 to 94 mph passes. I thought You te was there :confused:
We ran into some guy that said he went to school with you te. Quite the story teller this character....All I have to say is,,, UT, say isn't so.... :confused:
Jerry ;)
Hey Jerry,
What speed did your tub run? I know, you had the fasted turning reels on your Video machine.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Why thank you, but you could not have run into anyone I went to school with, cause..................................... I never went to school!!!!!
When the drags blow out........the K's bounce about.
You Te

You Te
11-28-2004, 07:06 PM
U-T SPOTTED!!]
Not me, I run Mercury.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Hey Jerry,
Why thank you, but you could not have run into anyone I went to school with, cause..................................... I never went to school!!!!!
You Te
All those years of therapy to erase the pain and memory of an awkward childhood foiled by one measely post in bench racers. Sorry T, I had no idea. LMAO :D
Jerry

BILLY.B
11-29-2004, 06:17 AM
U-T SPOTTED!!!http://www.motorsportspictures.com/ihba/finals_04/images/IMG_0357.JPGYou know I thought this was U-T at first but then I noticed that this hull had alot better attitude and it was off the trailer and on the water and not stuck in the garage, plus it made it the whole 1/4 mile without stopping to have lunch, cruise around the island, cruise to the damn before racing....I guess U-T was running scared :(

You Te
11-29-2004, 07:29 AM
I had no idea. LMAO :D
Jerry
Yes Jerry, that seems to be the general consensus with regards to your life. :hammer2:
Where is roman when you need him. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

You Te
11-29-2004, 07:32 AM
You know I thought this was U-T at first but then I noticed that this hull had alot better attitude and it was off the trailer and on the water and not stuck in the garage, plus it made it the whole 1/4 mile without stopping to have lunch, cruise around the island, cruise to the damn before racing....I guess U-T was running scared :(
So now you get it Billy, I am a pleasure boater not a racer.
You Te

CrazyHippy
11-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Ahhh yes.. spending all weekend at the lake, and less than 5 minutes running :sleeping: If i want to do that, i'll hang out in needless (not miss spelled):jawdrop: :D
BJH :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
11-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Ahhh yes.. spending all weekend at the lake, and less than 5 minutes running :sleeping: If i want to do that, i'll hang out in needless (not miss spelled):jawdrop: :D
BJH :cool:Please dont cruise your tub there youll just EMBAR-ASS yourself [not mispelled] there are more pass's run in one day than your whole whacker party event!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

vishus
11-29-2004, 12:34 PM
there were five (5) OBs total at the IHBA finals. the little cat is running an older circle boat class ob and was in the points lead for RR class (RR class is 12sec or slower, consistency is the name of that game..)
this one in the picture ran well...
I am a fan of ALL boats, but I run an OB. The BEST bang for the BUCK. Even HB has stated numerous times, an OB on a MODVP tunnel/ALLISON, will give you the best speed for the dollar...
maybe next year I will take my RIOT/2.5 combo and see how it does with the JET heavy RR class at IHBA...
sid

V-DRIVES RULE
11-29-2004, 01:01 PM
LETS get one thing straight we dont like no STINk'IN whackers ! there slow they smell and kim,-u-t own them theres nothing cool about a whacker chicks hat'em just like there owners thats why they dont hang out in PUBLIC!! class over take over ROMAN :hammer2: :hammer2:

Tom Brown
11-29-2004, 01:10 PM
...chicks hat'em...
VDR, if you're so sharp on the subject of chicks, why are you still living in your parent's basement?

lucky
11-29-2004, 01:13 PM
they did work well in normandy as ground cover :idea:

V-DRIVES RULE
11-29-2004, 01:23 PM
VDR, if you're so sharp on the subject of chicks, why are you still living in your parent's basement?they have to take a number to get a ride in wild thing! Tom i moved to the GARAGE!

Roland the Fisherman
11-29-2004, 01:46 PM
they have to take a number to get a ride in wild thing! Tom i moved to the GARAGE!
Now if I were not a good friend of UT's, I would post something right here like "Moved to the Garage eh? Is that so UT can screw your sorry ass without having to leave the property?" But I won't cuase that would be mean to both sides, and that would be just stupid. :squiggle:

Tom Brown
11-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Tom i moved to the GARAGE!
Ahhh... a garage queen. Now that is something us outboard guys can understand. :D

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 03:30 PM
LETS get one thing straight we dont like no STINk'IN whackers ! there slow they smell and kim,-u-t own them theres nothing cool about a whacker chicks hat'em just like there owners thats why they dont hang out in PUBLIC!! class over take over ROMAN :hammer2: :hammer2:
It take someone with big balls to own and drive a whacker, its a ****ing family boat that does it all......Plus lay out spankings, vishus picture proves it! Or was that other guy caught up in the smoke :D First sign you are the loser.........( . )( . ).........How did you get back out of that toilet, shit I flushed it twice to make sure you were going out to the river with the rest of the turds.......... :notam:

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Ahhh... a garage queen. Now that is something us outboard guys can understand. :D
Now I know why he hates me, I don't need glass to go ripping ...Chop is my friend! I can take more than 1 girl with me at a time ( 3 ).......yes , they come and ask me for rides ( v-drive ..they don't like to get that wet, water wet that is! ) I have a water queen, not a trailer queen or garage queen! :D ......( . )( . ).......
I have to say though if you are bunged up from too many Bran Muffins, 2 ft. chop in my flatty with take care of that and your filling and you will have big balls when done due to that slamming them on the seat affect, I allways thought it was cause they looked scary, now I know........ :D

uclahater
11-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Where was Stoker 2001 :confused: I thought he was MR. 10 second, who cuts perfect lights, and puts all the Big Blocks on the trailer :confused: Mr I never get beat at CFW the video angle is lieing :hammer2:
All these claims of 120 plus outboards and we never saw 1 :jawdrop:
Since Outboards are the most economical source of HP :supp: Shouldnt there be alot more of them out there :eat:
Spew Te you could dominate out there kinda like BBSP :hammer2: :hammer2:

Jordy
11-29-2004, 03:46 PM
they come and ask me for rides ( . )( . ).......
Hey Kim, your daughters don't count in this contest. :D

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Hey Kim, your daughters don't count in this contest. :D
Thats not my daughters Jordy, they don't like all that noise they said! :sleeping: Its the girls friends that like to try them both out and they go back to the Whacker :confused: .........Bring the blue boat and its all good, bring the v-drive and shit hits the fan Marcy don't even want to ride in it anymore..tooo scary she said :confused: 90 isn't scary at all..........( . )( . )........... :chi:

Roman 1
11-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I am a fan of ALL boats, but I run an OB. The BEST bang for the BUCK. Even HB has stated numerous times, an OB on a MODVP tunnel/ALLISON, will give you the best speed for the dollar...
So UT has the points lead in the river racer class with seriously boring consistancy. :sleeping:
Listen up string puller,, you can buy a 90 mph big block flatty out of the boat trader nearly every week for 5 to 6 g's. The 120 plus mph flats will run you close to the price of a stock 2.5 efi minus boat!!!! If you want to go faster there is still plenty more to be had reasonably. If you want to break 120 in a wacker you will drop 30 gs minimum & still ride by yourself cause nobody wants to be seen in a gay ass, egg beatin, piss pottin, wacker strapper! (except Lucky)
***boat wouldn't include comparos of flattys since most people are either too skeered to own them or (like You te) just plain wimps!
Sorry for that anvil of reality you just got slammed with but someone had to do it.
RC :shift:

Jordy
11-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Thats not my daughters Jordy, they don't like all that noise they said! :sleeping: Its the girls friends that like to try them both out and they go back to the Whacker
Aren't there laws against that shit in Canada Kim??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I was merely pointing out that it wasn't like pulling a boat load of strange out at the lake. If you take them with you, it really doesn't count as a boat load of girls that you picked up. ;)

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Aren't there laws against that shit in Canada Kim??? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I was merely pointing out that it wasn't like pulling a boat load of strange out at the lake. If you take them with you, it really doesn't count as a boat load of girls that you picked up. ;)
Jordy **** man, I'm married with three girls...I don't need to pick up girls anymore,Marcy said so :D oh...you can have strange, those bitch's freaked me out before! In the partying days :D Maybe I need a tattoo before Havasu :notam: .......( . )( . )........ :messedup:

You Te
11-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Tom i moved to the GARAGE!
That's funny VDR, I was told you still live in the closet. :eat:
You Te

uclahater
11-29-2004, 08:58 PM
You Te
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

You Te
11-29-2004, 08:59 PM
there are more pass's :220v: :220v: :220v:
VDR, we all know about the pass's you guy's make at each other in the parking lot.
You Te

You Te
11-29-2004, 09:11 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Sleeping around again Hater? :2purples:
You Te

Roman 1
11-29-2004, 09:17 PM
You Te
Getting your hopes up Te? :D Too bad so sad :(
Roman wins as usual! :cool:

You Te
11-29-2004, 09:19 PM
So UT has the points lead in the river racer class with seriously boring consistancy. :sleeping:
Listen up string puller,, you can buy a 90 mph big block flatty out of the boat trader nearly every week for 5 to 6 g's. The 120 plus mph flats will run you close to the price of a stock 2.5 efi minus boat!!!! If you want to go faster there is still plenty more to be had reasonably. If you want to break 120 in a wacker you will drop 30 gs minimum & still ride by yourself cause nobody wants to be seen in a gay ass, egg beatin, piss pottin, wacker strapper! (except Lucky)
***boat wouldn't include comparos of flattys since most people are either too skeered to own them or (like You te) just plain wimps!
Sorry for that anvil of reality you just got slammed with but someone had to do it.
You can do this and you can do that.................all this coming from a guy that can't do nothing. :eek: :eek: :eek:
You Te

You Te
11-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Getting your hopes up Te? :D Too bad so sad :(
[SIZE=7 :cool: [/SIZE]
I've got something up for you roman. :hammer2:
You Te

Roman 1
11-29-2004, 09:28 PM
I've got something up for you roman. :hammer2:
You Te
I think I'll join the thousands of men before me in rejecting you. It must suck to allways come up short [literally]. Don't worry Te, I'm sure your imaginary friend will start talking to you again soon.
BWAAAHAHAHAHA....Roman wins again! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
11-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Holy Shit,
Roman owns you You Te!! He is kicking your ass as usual but really landing the big one on your chin with his nuts...
ROMAN WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Love the comebacks Uncle Tony
"I have a bully for you"
"I've got something up for you Roman"
Please throttle back the personal bashing Uncle Tony, this is only fun and games but you seem to be bringing out the heavy artillery :notam: :notam:
You and your 3rd grade little buddy Hanson have had enough of abuse for the night. Maybe it is best for you to click off the computer and go fire up your Dungeons and dragons game. Good night Dragon slayer.

You Te
11-30-2004, 07:36 AM
Holy Shit,
Roman owns you You Te!! He is kicking your ass as usual but really landing the big one on your chin with his nuts...
ROMAN WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Love the comebacks Uncle Tony
"I have a bully for you"
"I've got something up for you Roman"
Please throttle back the personal bashing Uncle Tony, this is only fun and games but you seem to be bringing out the heavy artillery :notam: :notam:
You and your 3rd grade little buddy Hanson have had enough of abuse for the night. Maybe it is best for you to click off the computer and go fire up your Dungeons and dragons game. Good night Dragon slayer.
I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve with you big block guy's, am I hitting to close to home.
So Tony, lets get a motel room and I'll land a big one for you. :hammer2: :hammer2:
You Te

Jordy
11-30-2004, 07:43 AM
So Tony, lets get a motel room and I'll land a big one for you. :hammer2: :hammer2:
You Te
aka http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum2/birry.gif
:D :D :D

lucky
11-30-2004, 07:52 AM
RC :shift: that was the first boat i went in - still in moms belly - Name slap happy ! 73 with a 135 on it - the sound of the motor put me to sleep :D Ohh and the only thing i want to be seen on is ....... Your wifes face ... while i'm giving her a dose of (pep of my jiz balls ) to sooth her up set stomach --- later :D

STVBOY
11-30-2004, 12:03 PM
God dam you are dum!! You guys always compare your used shit to a price of a new outboard. If thats the case go price a brand new motor from chevy that will make your boat run over a hundred and a brand new vdrive and tell me how much it will cost then. You can easily rebuild a 2.5 for under a couple thousand no problem. :D
So UT has the points lead in the river racer class with
seriously boring consistancy. :sleeping:

Roland the Fisherman
11-30-2004, 12:26 PM
God dam you are dum!! You guys always compare your used shit to a price of a new outboard. If thats the case go price a brand new motor from chevy that will make your boat run over a hundred and a brand new vdrive and tell me how much it will cost then. You can easily rebuild a 2.5 for under a couple thousand no problem. :D
Yea.....what he said!

You Te
11-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Yea.....what he said!
I've noticed that before but I did not want to break their little hearts with the truth.
I guess sooner or later the truth was bound to come out.
You Te

Roman 1
11-30-2004, 09:39 PM
The writings on the wall stdsissyboy, our used shit will spank your new or used shit at a fraction of the cost...plain simple fact. Lets set up a race with say a $5000 spending ceiling. Top speed or drag, you name it.
$R1$

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 09:58 PM
The writings on the wall stdsissyboy, our used shit will spank your new or used shit at a fraction of the cost...plain simple fact. Lets set up a race with say a $5000 spending ceiling. Top speed or drag, you name it.
$R1$
You can't even spank your own ass! :( ..........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

You Te
11-30-2004, 10:01 PM
You can't even spank your own ass! :( ..........( . )( . ).......... :idea:
Way to go Kim, I just spit my water out all over the computer. LMAO!!!!
You Te

Jordy
11-30-2004, 10:03 PM
Way to go Kim, I just spit my water out all over the computer. LMAO!!!!
You Te
So let me get this straight, you spit when Kim spanks her own ass??? Interesting??? No. Bothersome??? Oh yeah. :hammer2: :idea: :D :supp:

You Te
11-30-2004, 10:28 PM
So let me get this straight, you spit when Kim spanks her own ass??? Interesting??? No. Bothersome??? Oh yeah. :hammer2: :idea: :D :supp:
Let's see Jordan, spit and spank get's you straight. :confused:
I'll make sure not to turn my back on you young man.
You Te