PDA

View Full Version : I just have to ask

Towndrunk
11-29-2004, 08:10 AM
These boats are huge and expensive. What kind of jobs do you guys have to be able to afford these toys? Man, I'd have a heart attack just trying to fill one up. Pretty tho
TD

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Feeling a bit nosey this a.m.? :hammerhea

Towndrunk
11-29-2004, 08:39 AM
Why not? :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 08:40 AM
I guess :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-29-2004, 08:46 AM
My boat is neither huge nor expensive.
I am a professional Javelin Catcher.

Towndrunk
11-29-2004, 09:02 AM
I just have wondered about the people in different boats and to me( and this is not to be mean) I think that these rather large vessels couldn't be practical unless, 1 You have way too much money, 2 A few friends got together and used them like time shares 3 You have way too much money! :shift: I dont think I'm jealous as I can't see myself owning one but I would like to ride in one. I'll keep my outboards and my v drive. Have a great day :eat:

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 12:00 PM
These boats are huge and expensive. What kind of jobs do you guys have to be able to afford these toys? Man, I'd have a heart attack just trying to fill one up. Pretty tho
TD
I sell crack but not to kids and sell illegal guns but WTF i still havent saved enough to buy jeffs boat :hammerhea LOL

Steamin' Rice
11-29-2004, 12:02 PM
I think that 90% of the people with these big boats are pimps and/or drug dealers.. About 5% of the people with the big boats have unlimited trust funds and feed themselves with silver spoons.. The other 5% probably work their asses off and choose to spend their money on a hobby that they enjoy..
I might have the above percentages mixed up a little bit.. :D :D :hammerhea

FastTimmy
11-29-2004, 12:08 PM
I price shopped a penis enlargment and found out the boat was cheaper!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-29-2004, 12:16 PM
You mean boating is cheaper than chicks!

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 12:31 PM
I found the same thing i guess its hard to go from 1 to 12" i thought it would easy and cheap guess not :D

Three Days Only
11-29-2004, 03:01 PM
The other 5% probably work their asses off and choose to spend their money on a hobby that they enjoy..
I might have the above percentages mixed up a little bit.. :D :D :hammerhea
The ones working there asses off never get to use their toys though. That suxs huh!!!
I just pimp out ILC, she brings in the big bucks

jackpunx
11-29-2004, 03:03 PM
The ones working there asses off never get to use their toys though. That suxs huh!!!
yep... I"ll send you a check next week..

Three Days Only
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
yep... I"ll send you a check next week..
Make it a big one, that stuff doesnt cum cheap!!!

jackpunx
11-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Make it a big one, that stuff doesnt cum cheap!!!
LMAO.. :D

Kilrtoy
11-29-2004, 03:43 PM
What is the going rate, I dont wantto undersell the misses. I want a Spectre too

jackpunx
11-29-2004, 03:45 PM
What is the going rate, I dont wantto undersell the misses. I want a Spectre too
send her over for a few hrs and I'll let you know.. :D

Charley
11-29-2004, 03:55 PM
My boat is neither huge nor expensive.
I am a professional Javelin Catcher.
This may be true but it is the only boat on the lake with it's own gravitational pull :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
11-29-2004, 05:42 PM
This may be true but it is the only boat on the lake with it's own gravitational pull :cry:
Yeah...if you ever come on board, we're gonna have to put you on one of those "kid leashes" so we don't lose you! :idea:
PS- I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat. I wonder how much Mrs. HH and the kids will go for on E-Bay?

Charley
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Yeah...if you ever come on board, we're gonna have to put you on one of those "kid leashes" so we don't lose you! :idea:
PS- I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat. I wonder how much Mrs. HH and the kids will go for on E-Bay?
BIG DOUGH!!$$$

Bling Bling
11-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Fast Timmy, funny shit.
Mainevent, how was the Rhino ride with you and the Mrs. off in the sand dunes friday night? It was great hangin with you 5, very kool family.
Steaminrice, I know alot of people who own large expensive boats. Lets say a scale of 30: 2 were drug dealers who in 5 months were busted because their small brain was the same brain that got them into dealing. 3 were silver spoons, and it was hard hatin on a guy that for his first boat ever owned he dropped a half million. The rest worked there asses off.
Towndrunk, go for a all day ride in one of these boats and you will understand why guys like myself spend 23% of their yearly income on their passion for boating!

MAINEVENT
11-29-2004, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Bling Bling]Mainevent, how was the Rhino ride with you and the Mrs. off in the sand dunes friday night? It was great hangin with you 5, very kool family.[QUOTE]
Which ride Oh the Rhino ;) LOL that thing is bad ass and thanx for letting us take it for a swirl It was very cool to hang out with you guys I cant tell you my daughter kept asking for your daughter on the way home it was kind of funny except when she said it...it kind of sounded like Mayison LOL Looking forward to next trip

Charley
11-29-2004, 10:46 PM
go for a all day ride in one of these boats and you will understand why guys like myself spend 23% of their yearly income on their passion for boating!
AHH Fock..... 23% ??? Toby is she still for sale?

Havasu Hangin'
11-30-2004, 06:43 AM
...guys like myself spend 23% of their yearly income on their passion for boating!
Shit...if I only spent 23%, that would give me $3,200/year on boating. :messedup:

Bling Bling
11-30-2004, 07:42 AM
I figured you 2 would run with the 23%.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-30-2004, 08:58 AM
well I think we are in the working our asses chasing turds all day 7 days a week 24 hours on call everyday.. what is it you do to where you do not want a big boat. ? ;) and what are you concidering big.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:
I like smaller boats myself. I like to ski. :wink:

MAINEVENT
12-01-2004, 08:09 AM
well I think we are in the working our asses chasing turds all day 7 days a week 24 hours on call everyday.. what is it you do to where you do not want a big boat. ? ;) and what are you concidering big.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:
I like smaller boats myself. I like to ski. :wink:
Well you can ski behing my little challupa anyday it would make my boat look hotter LOL
And i think everybody (well Me for sure) Love all these Big ass boats and admire the fact that peeps are willing to spend there dough on them :rollside: No matter what you do or dont....Just My .02

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Well you can ski behing my little challupa anyday it would make my boat look hotter LOL
And i think everybody (well Me for sure) Love all these Big ass boats and admire the fact that peeps are willing to spend there dough on them :rollside: No matter what you do or dont....Just My .02
well thank you.. but I know for a fact the little lady you have makes it look hot.. but maybe one day I will take you up on that ski. :cool:

MAINEVENT
12-01-2004, 08:46 AM
well thank you.. but I know for a fact the little lady you have makes it look hot.. but maybe one day I will take you up on that ski. :cool:
That would be hot a hot flag chick and a skier LOL :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-01-2004, 08:48 AM
That would be hot a hot flag chick and a skier LOL :D
maybe we can both ski at the same time.. naked.. :D

MAINEVENT
12-01-2004, 08:50 AM
maybe we can both ski at the same time.. naked.. :D
WOOOOHOOOOOO sounds good to me :idea: :supp: :D
TTYL

FastTimmy
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
No sausage, girls only :p

Kilrtoy
12-01-2004, 05:22 PM
No sausage, girls only :p
Is that why you wont take me for a ride

FastTimmy
12-02-2004, 07:50 AM
Is that why you wont take me for a ride
I didn't think you wanted to ride in a boat that always breaks :cry:
That's why we call them back tanners.....

Towndrunk
12-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Bling,
I couldn't imagine having enough money to be on your ride for a whole day.
Mrs Flyin Vee, I am a lowly nuclear worker. I like to relax letting it all hang out in a hydro or v-pad outboard. While not nearly as classy as your rides I still enjoy the thrill factor. I run in the 95-120 mph on less than 15,000 depending on which boat I'm in.
I know, I know, not an OUTBOARD!! I have had many v-drives but never a Jet. Something about that smokey haze in the mornings! :) :220v: