PDA

View Full Version : Went to

Roland the Fisherman
11-29-2004, 08:20 AM
The Parker/Bluewater boat races over the T-day weekend......everybody was there.....but V DRIVES RULE and the rest of you fags.....what a puss!
:D

lucky
11-29-2004, 08:26 AM
The Parker/Bluewater boat races over the T-day weekend......everybody was there.....but V DRIVES RULE and the rest of you fags.....what a puss!
:D can you say - parking lot :D

uclahater
11-29-2004, 09:40 AM
:D
Roland I think your a race behind :idea: We invited you to the Phoenix race, and you didnt show(something about having to find your wife) :D
We have lost many friends, and another one this year to Parker :( :( IM done going to Parker, and have decided not to run my boat there either :idea: :angry2: :angry2:

Roland the Fisherman
11-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Roland I think your a race behind :idea: We invited you to the Phoenix race, and you didnt show(something about having to find your wife) :D
We have lost many friends, and another one this year to Parker :( :( IM done going to Parker, and have decided not to run my boat there either :idea: :angry2: :angry2:
Uh...I was there on sat. only and truth be told it was a fairly bad turn out.
Are you serious about a death? Who and what day? :frown:
The only decent show was put on by the GN boys.

uclahater
11-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Uh...I was there on sat. only and truth be told it was a fairly bad turn out.
Are you serious about a death? Who and what day? :frown:
The only decent show was put on by the GN boys.
Gus Schade in the ss741 boat died on friday afternoon

Moneypitt
12-04-2004, 07:00 PM
I posted this over at RRL/circle races: We started Friday morning with 9 PS/SS in PS class and went down hill from there.... Most of the SSRA guys don't come to the TG race, no money!
S&S, I know you were asking about the crackers, but I can relate the not so good results from the PS ranks. The 30 boat was scratched prior to the drivers meeting due to a, shall we say, driver problem...The 52 boat of the Allertons broke a rocker nut and related valvetrain hardware while warming up on the trailer, fixable, but needing a teardown to find the missing pieces. Friday's last qualifier saw the 89 boat window the pan, and take out the block, I think we lost a wrist pin boss. Weekend over. The final Friday never made it through the first turn, 6 boats were really tight coming down the straight, too tight to all get turned in unision, and Hal Jones, (24) and Jeff Wooten (346) got together. It looked really bad, but the drivers came through with bumps and bruises. Not so good for the boats, Hal's boat was destroyed, the 346 boat drove over the deck and pretty much ripped it to shreads, the beautiful brand new 346 sustained alot of damage as well, but seemed to be repairable, and was headed to Phoenix for evaluation and repair. A re start of this heat, consisting of 4 SS boats, as all the PS boats were out, made it through the 1st turn with Gus in the lead in the 741 boat. He hit a hole and the boat became airborne, spining over and throwing Gus out. The boat landed upright on the water and continued down the course, stopping up right. Rescue was right there, 20-30 seconds max, but Gus was gone. This suspended racing for the day, (Friday). This was just the PS/SS boats, and there were several,(way too many) other flips, maybe someone else can relate those racers problems............MP

BILLY.B
12-06-2004, 06:51 AM
:D Like we thought......The wifey wouldn't let you go to Phoenix with us. Maybe the next time you can get a porch pass, seeing as the wife has moved to St George( with Hater) it might be easier. You know that face to face thing makes it tough on guys like you. :wink: :wink:

Roland the Fisherman
12-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Like we thought......The wifey wouldn't let you go to Phoenix with us. Maybe the next time you can get a porch pass, seeing as the wife has moved to St George( with Hater) it might be easier. You know that face to face thing makes it tough on guys like you. :wink: :wink:
Hater and I have it all worked out, we will do a wife "return" at the next race. He will bring Luckys back and I will bring his back and Brad Pitt will bring mine back. Got any more sisters Billy?
On another note, very sorry to here of the loss on friday. :(

lucky
12-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Hater and I have it all worked out, we will do a wife "return" at the next race. He will bring Luckys back and I will bring his back and Brad Pitt will bring mine back. Got any more sisters Billy?
On another note, very sorry to here of the loss on friday. :( that sounds like a plan cause i know none of you guys can "drive " worth a shiat - :D

Roman 1
12-06-2004, 03:00 PM
that sounds like a plan cause i know none of you guys can "drive " worth a shiat - :D
:sleeping:
R1 :notam: