PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Keith At Conquest

Havasu Cig
11-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Wanted to publicly thank Keith at Conquest for taking us out on Saturday in a Top Cat. It was cold and windy and he took us out anyway. My friend wants one now after the way it handled the rough conditions. :shift:

Rev. Williams
11-29-2004, 10:52 AM
Hey Keith, if you read this thread shot me a PM.... I have a family member (my bro-in-laws mother) thats in the market for a deck boat. I'd like to get some info sent to me if you could.

CJ
11-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Sorry we missed you out there Chris. Chuck said you were there. My wife was in a hurry so I had to jet before getting a chance to say hi.
Cold weekend, eh?

bohica
11-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Top Cat's rock. Picked up a new one a few months ago, and I swear it handles the rough stuff better than my 34' Magic did. :D

stoker
11-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Top Cat's rock. Picked up a new one a few months ago, and I swear it handles the rough stuff better than my 34' Magic did. :D
When are you going to bring that Top Cat to Newport for a Cat run? ;)

Havasu Cig
11-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Sorry we missed you out there Chris. Chuck said you were there. My wife was in a hurry so I had to jet before getting a chance to say hi.
Cold weekend, eh?
Just a little cold, but still had a good time. I thought you guys would head down to the channel with Chuck, but I guess we will catch you next time. :cool:

Keith E. Sayre
11-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Thanks Chris for bringing them out. We also had a great time. Just think,
another 2 to 3 months and we'll have warm weather again! I love Havasu!
Thanks for the kind words about the boat Duane, sure glad that you like it.
Hope that everyone is having a great holiday season.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City
928-680-1400