PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 12-04 in Havasu

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 01:06 PM
What is everyone doing before the light parade?
DMB

FRENCHIE
11-29-2004, 01:17 PM
a little run on the water...maybee to the springs for brunch...if weather is good!!! :D

dicudmore
11-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Prob a little boat ride :D

Boozer
11-29-2004, 01:31 PM
If I can get the boat re-propped in time I'll be on the water. If not I may take the bikes up with me and go for a ride out in the dessert with a few friends.

Havasu Luvr
11-29-2004, 01:36 PM
What is everyone doing before the light parade?
DMB
Matt,
Already have the boat in LHC. Saturday is up in the air :rolleyes: afternoon/evening looking for a piece of baech in the channel for some kabobs on the grill. Whats your plans?

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Pretty sure we are going to be in Up4River's boat, it has more wind blockage than either of mine. :( On Saturday we are heading down to the Springs for some eats and drinks and then cruising back to the channel to thaw out.
What time is everyone getting on the water?
HL - who are you going to have in your boat? Are you heading straight to the channel and that's it?
DMB

Havasu Luvr
11-29-2004, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=HL - who are you going to have in your boat? Are you heading straight to the channel and that's it?
DMB[/QUOTE]
Matt,
So far it is just Sandra, me and mike. I'll have room for any of your overage :D (ie, Michelle/Shonia) hint hint. :hammer2: Maybe I will tag along with your group for drinks (the springs) What time are you heading out?

That Guy
11-29-2004, 02:14 PM
We'll be cruising Sat. afternoon and then hanging in the channel late afternoon...as long as Mr. Weather cooperates....looking forward to it...... :D

Boozer
11-29-2004, 02:18 PM
It's going to be 64 degrees on saturday. Thank god for windhsields!

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 02:20 PM
Matt,
So far it is just Sandra, me and mike. I'll have room for any of your overage :D (ie, Michelle/Shonia) hint hint. :hammer2: Maybe I will tag along with your group for drinks (the springs) What time are you heading out?[/QUOTE]
To be honest I am not really sure. We will have no problems waiting though if you want to go together and head down to the springs, it will only get warmer. :mix: Let me talk to Up4River.
Michelle and Shona will not be in attendance but Sarah and Ani will. :p
DMB

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 02:22 PM
a little run on the water...maybee to the springs for brunch...if weather is good!!! :D
What time are you planning on heading down if the weather is good?
DMB

Bre
11-29-2004, 02:31 PM
Gonna take the boat down to the Springs for breakfast... then off to the channel to hang out all day :) See you guys there :cool:

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Gonna take the boat down to the Springs for breakfast... then off to the channel to hang out all day :) See you guys there :cool:
Pretty sure we are going to have the Whacker in full effect so if you don't see us on our beach at the Isle's then listen for us. Are you guys bringing the kids?
DMB

Bre
11-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Pretty sure we are going to have the Whacker in full effect so if you don't see us on our beach at the Isle's then listen for us. Are you guys bringing the kids?
DMB
Yep.... whole reason for going.... :)

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Yep.... whole reason for going.... :)
Does that mean no drinky drink?
DMB

Up 4 River
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
I say we are going to head down to the Springs for Lunch and then back to the channel for a day of horse shoes and drinks with friends.
U4R

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 03:39 PM
I say we are going to head down to the Springs for Lunch and then back to the channel for a day of horse shoes and drinks with friends.
U4R
It's about time, where you been? What time do you want to leave so we can meet some peeps?
DMB

cola
11-29-2004, 04:04 PM
We'll have the boat on the water. Parked on the island side. Can we have a fire in the channel. Will have a couple bottles of Goose or ? stop for a drink.
I will run Pegged on the boat if I get one in time.
Late, Mike

Up 4 River
11-29-2004, 04:05 PM
What do you say we meet who ever will be there at the springs at 12:30 on Staurday. That way we'll be back at the channel on the beach with a couple hours of daylight and then get ready for the evening festivities. ;)

Bre
11-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Does that mean no drinky drink?
DMB
Prob not for me :( At least until the kids go to sleep :sleeping:
Won't stop Andy though :rolleyes: :wink:

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 04:25 PM
What do you say we meet who ever will be there at the springs at 12:30 on Staurday. That way we'll be back at the channel on the beach with a couple hours of daylight and then get ready for the evening festivities. ;)
Sounds good to me and if anyone wants to drive down to the springs together they can meet us on my beach at the Isle's. Although we should get a head start if we are taking your boat. :p Just kidding bud.
DMB

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Prob not for me :( At least until the kids go to sleep :sleeping:
Won't stop Andy though :rolleyes: :wink:
I take it you guys aren't going to the red room then?
DMB

Havasu Luvr
11-29-2004, 04:34 PM
Although we should get a head start if we are taking your boat. :p Just kidding bud.
DMB
OUCH ! ! ! :cool: keep that up and you'll be looking for a ride :D Look for me in the channel on your way to the springs and I'll run with ya and buy you a round :cool:

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 04:37 PM
OUCH ! ! ! :cool: keep that up and you'll be looking for a ride :D Look for me in the channel on your way to the springs and I'll run with ya and buy you a round :cool:
Always new I like you HL. What time are you going to be up on Saturday and does your cell phone work there? (just in case)
DMB

Havasu Luvr
11-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Always new I like you HL. What time are you going to be up on Saturday and does your cell phone work there? (just in case)
DMB
Matt, I will be in LHC fri night and launching around 10am sat morning. I should be parked in the channel and watching for you to come by. I have never seen Rob's boat so make sure you get my attention :hammerhea You got my mobile# ? and yes it works in LHC.

dimarcobros
11-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Yes I have your number. Bobby has a 210 Halley that is white and red but I am sure we will get your attention.
DMB

waterwitch
11-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi guys...
Just an FYI...
Friday's Forcast 43/64
Saturday's forcast is 48/68
Should be nice as long as it's not
windy like today. BBBRRR!!

FRENCHIE
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
What time are you planning on heading down if the weather is good?
DMB
gotta talk to matt to confirm....but prob around noon or 12:30 sounds good for some brunch!! and a few blood mary's!!! will have me and Mrs French, matt and Goldi, Plya Plya and pssibly river kitty on board!!! :cool: :rolleyes:

DogHouse
11-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Look for a bunch of hooligans from AZ floatin somewhere down south of Steamboat in the late morning. Should be a bunch of cats hangin around lookin for trouble... :devil:
:D

Havasu Luvr
11-29-2004, 08:58 PM
Look for a bunch of hooligans from AZ floatin somewhere down south of Steamboat in the late morning. Should be a bunch of cats hangin around lookin for trouble... :devil:
Hey Brian,
Glad to see you're making this trip, even though it sounds like you are hang'n with the rough crowd :D doing kabobs again if I can get a light in the channel :rolleyes: How did that Cheetah turn out? (Shhhhhh) Is it going to make it's presense known this weekend?

DogHouse
11-29-2004, 09:07 PM
How did that Cheetah turn out? (Shhhhhh) Is it going to make it's presense known this weekend?
Man, you're asking all the tough questions... :hammerhea
Yes, fingers crossed, we're hoping for the best!

Bre
11-29-2004, 09:15 PM
I take it you guys aren't going to the red room then?
DMB
Don't think so. Just hang back at camp while the kids sleep. Not taking a sitter... and it really wouldn't be fair for just one of us to go. :D
I'd feel bad making Andy stay back at camp :idea: :D ;)

dimarcobros
11-30-2004, 04:56 PM
3 More Days!!!!
Dmb

phuggit
11-30-2004, 05:33 PM
Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Havasu Luvr
11-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Tick Tock, Tick Tock...
Hey Curtis,
you sure know how to make it feel like "Forever" :hammerhea

Havasu_Dreamin
11-30-2004, 07:22 PM
We'll have the boat on the water. Parked on the island side. Can we have a fire in the channel.
My understanding is that yes, you can have a fire, but it needs to be in a pit of some sort. I don't know if a fire ring consisting of rocks is satisfactory though. Most people get those round mesh enclosed things from Home Depot and just wheel them onto the beach.

phuggit
11-30-2004, 08:43 PM
HL,
We will be rollin in about 9ish on Friday night. If the patio lights are on you're welcome to come up for a drink. :wink:
You mind if we park our chairs near your boat/tunes on Saturday?

Craig
12-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Look for a bunch of hooligans from AZ floatin somewhere down south of Steamboat in the late morning. Should be a bunch of cats hangin around lookin for trouble... :devil::D
Should be fun, I got a new camcorder to try out. Get some good runs of folks making fly-by's and splice them all together :) If the waters good, we could see some good numbers from the little cats :smile: Oh yeah and Charlies new (to him) 28 Daytona tall deck ;)

Havasu Luvr
12-01-2004, 06:58 AM
HL, You mind if we park our chairs near your boat/tunes on Saturday?
No problem, more then "Welcome" I do not know where we will be parked but I will try to get on the island side early afternoon. Look for my boat. We should be getting into town around 9-10pm. Stopping fri night @ AVI for my shrimp dinner (buffet). How many peeps are you going to have in your group?

DogHouse
12-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Should be fun, I got a new camcorder to try out. Get some good runs of folks making fly-by's and splice them all together :) If the waters good, we could see some good numbers from the little cats :smile: Oh yeah and Charlies new (to him) 28 Daytona tall deck ;)
Hey Craig, we're staying at London Bridge Resort, pretty close to you guys I think. We'll be in town on Friday, trying to pick up Greg's new Cheeter... if it's done... long story! Anyways, I have Rick's cell # so we'll try and hook up with you guys for dinner and suds...
-brian :cool:

dimarcobros
12-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Only tow more days of work, and it can't come fast enough. :hammerhea
DMB

Craig
12-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Brian, we'll be in town by about 2 or 3 Friday afternoon. We're planning on going to the Golden Horseshoe about 7!

dimarcobros
12-02-2004, 05:00 PM
26 hours and we are off, can't wait. For all of you driving out tomorrow morning, drive safely.
DMB

12-02-2004, 05:57 PM
we are headed out in about 10 mins have a safety trip

Craig
12-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Ready to jam in about 14 hours, see eveyone there :D