PDA

View Full Version : 1999 GMC Spam...For real this time!

HighRoller
11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
After a slight title snafu between Oregon and California, the truck is REALLY for sale this time...I promise!
1999 GMC Sierra (New body style) SLE Ext cab short bed in Arctic white
5.3 Vortec V8 w/Flowmaster exhaust and K&N filter
Tow package, premium 16" alloy wheels, Lumar tinted windows
Charcol grey interior is in showroom condition, power everything, fold up rear bench seat, full size center console.
98K freeway miles, still in excellent condition.
HB.com forum member price is $13,000. Check my gallery in the image center for more photos you can click on to expand and see the truck up close. PM or Email for more details/photos. I have to come to SoCal to pick up my new truck so delivery can be arranged if needed.

HighRoller
12-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Bump. New price.

HighRoller
12-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I'm open to any suggestions, questions or comments that might help me sell faster. Am I crazy trying to sell it during the holidays?

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 03:03 AM
After a slight title snafu between Oregon and California, the truck is REALLY for sale this time...I promise!
1999 GMC Sierra (New body style) SLE Ext cab short bed in Arctic white
5.3 Vortec V8 w/Flowmaster exhaust and K&N filter
Tow package, premium 16" alloy wheels, Lumar tinted windows
Charcol grey interior is in showroom condition, power everything, fold up rear bench seat, full size center console.
98K freeway miles, still in excellent condition.
HB.com forum member price is $13,000. Check my gallery in the image center for more photos you can click on to expand and see the truck up close. PM or Email for more details/photos. I have to come to SoCal to pick up my new truck so delivery can be arranged if needed.
Freeway miles
Can you please enlighten us us to the name of this freeway in LAUGHLIN.... :eat: