PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to all the Canadians

Jetboatguru
11-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Tom Brown and all other upstanding Canadians,
I feel your pain in dealing with Kim Hanson. Some of the most illiterate jibberish to ever be uttered has come from his pie hole. This guy takes the cake. Please accept my condolensces to all of the good Canadians.

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 07:58 PM
It take's more than that to get me worked up, Donut Boy........( . )( . )....... :hammer2: Where else you going to go Tony ? Beside's Dunkin's

uclahater
11-29-2004, 08:12 PM
It take's more than that to get me worked up, Donut Boy........( . )( . )....... :hammer2: Where else you going to go Tony ? Beside's Dunkin's
KIMMY even though your drunk you should be able to come up with something other than the same old DONUT SHIT :idea:
Your starting to sound like YOU TE with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to be as dull and boring as that :yuk:
So pull Luckys Dick out of your mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a Rim Job while your Blowin him, and Jim Anderson is on top of luckys wife :confused: You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up there :notam:

Jetboatguru
11-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Kim you are the one that has to live with yourself. I am glad that I don't have people talking about me the way they talk about you and your daisy dukes. I do pity your wife and kids though. They must be pillers of patience and have incredible disguises when they go out in public you. Hats off to the Hansons.
I do want to thank you for all the entertainment you bring us when your name pops up.

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry to all to have to see this retard American , make fun of Canada and me! He's an illegal, family and all..thats how they got into boating and I think thats why he hate's " O B's " Lived on it toooooooo long! Thats why he like's the trailer now...I can see the trailer, full speed ahead......2' feet and coming in quick.....That was not to sink it! Taco Bell sound familiar Donut Boy!......... :D ......... ( . )( . ).......I see no end in it Guru! :D

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 08:25 PM
KIMMY even though your drunk you should be able to come up with something other than the same old DONUT SHIT :idea:
Your starting to sound like YOU TE with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to be as dull and boring as that :yuk:
So pull Luckys Dick out of your mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a Rim Job while your Blowin him, and Jim Anderson is on top of luckys wife :confused: You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up there :notam:
Get off his nuts hater, what is this pick on KIMMY NIGHT ?..........( . )( . )............

You Te
11-29-2004, 08:34 PM
Tom Brown and all other upstanding Canadians,
I feel your pie hole.
What a surprise Guru.
You Te

You Te
11-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Hater, you're out there. :hammer2:
You Te

Kim Hanson
11-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Kim you are the one that has to live with yourself. I am glad that I don't have people talking about me the way they talk about you and your daisy dukes. I do pity your wife and kids though. They must be pillers of patience and have incredible disguises when they go out in public you. Hats off to the Hansons.
I do want to thank you for all the entertainment you bring us when your name pops up. Are you on Drugs Guru ? Im done with you , you stupid...Big word's don't mean shit retard! Have you ever wondered why you aren't white? Where did you come from pentaco.............. ( . )( . ).......... :confused:

lucky
11-30-2004, 08:07 AM
Your starting to sound like me crying to my wife , with the same old boring shit :cry: :cry: And thats pretty hard to do ,since she's always at Rolands house !!! :yuk:
So pull Luckys Dick out of MY mouth and concentrate at the task at hand :devil:
I know thats going to be difficult since Luckys giving Jim Anderson a taco molesting lesson - while I'm masterbaiting to the sound of music , and Jim Anderson is on top of V drives ass as alwayz :confused: You guys must be having a fun game of Twister up IN there :notam: :eek: :eek:
hater - Do you always play pocket pull alone ? ya'd be money ahead if ya didn't invest in " vasiline , or should i say asiline ? late boyz :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
11-30-2004, 08:39 AM
:sqeyes: ANOTHER WORLD CLASS BENCH RACERS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

Jetboatguru
11-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Canada's most Illiterate (now referred to as CMI) has thrown the race card!! By far, the most ignorant, uneducated, androgynous (stop me if I lose you Kim) tool has sunk to new lows and called me a mexican. NICE!!!!! You have made it plenty difficult for us to read your posts and now you go to the "You must be from Pentaco" card? Again Mr Scarecrow, if you only had a brain. I can see you right now in your yellow piss stained tighty whiteys that have not been washed in 4 days, sitting in front of your computer. You have a beer in one hand while doing the Al Bundy with the other. Your hair is pulled back in a into a tight bun and you are seething. The family has slipped out the door and headed for Child Protective Services. The stack of bills that is unpaid is cluttering up your keyboard and this sends you into a rage.
KIM- "yip, i'm gunna fix pentaco donut tony (.)(.) he dum and piss me off. dam if i could only spell i would fix donut tony he cross line(.)(.) why my underwear stink? hey that stuff taste good i see i found new food in my daisy duke shorts. cant wait for marcy to trow away anuther pair of short shorts. Im feelin lucky today... gggrrrrrgglllggrrggll slurp slurp,(throw empty can of beer into pile of 650 other empties in the corner) " I bet Guru is a Havard Gradute. Hey wut kind of name is Scarlata? bet its pentaco (.)(.)
(telephone rings) "Hello Kim Hanson! No im not intrested (sp) in bein your show Jerry Springer. stop callin house you f uc ker (.)(.) wheres my beer?

Roland the Fisherman
11-30-2004, 11:05 AM
Canada's most Illiterate (now referred to as CMI) has thrown the race card!! By far, the most ignorant, uneducated, androgynous (stop me if I lose you Kim) tool has sunk to new lows and called me a mexican. NICE!!!!! You have made it plenty difficult for us to read your posts and now you go to the "You must be from Pentaco" card? Again Mr Scarecrow, if you only had a brain. I can see you right now in your yellow piss stained tighty whiteys that have not been washed in 4 days, sitting in front of your computer. You have a beer in one hand while doing the Al Bundy with the other. Your hair is pulled back in a into a tight bun and you are seething. The family has slipped out the door and headed for Child Protective Services. The stack of bills that is unpaid is cluttering up your keyboard and this sends you into a rage.
KIM- "yip, i'm gunna fix pentaco donut tony (.)(.) he dum and piss me off. dam if i could only spell i would fix donut tony he cross line(.)(.) why my underwear stink? hey that stuff taste good i see i found new food in my daisy duke shorts. cant wait for marcy to trow away anuther pair of short shorts. Im feelin lucky today... gggrrrrrgglllggrrggll slurp slurp,(throw empty can of beer into pile of 650 other empties in the corner) " I bet Guru is a Havard Gradute. Hey wut kind of name is Scarlata? bet its pentaco (.)(.)
(telephone rings) "Hello Kim Hanson! No im not intrested (sp) in bein your show Jerry Springer. stop callin house you f uc ker (.)(.) wheres my beer?
Mexican, MEXICAN?....And after all this time I thought you were a dirty stinking no damn good Italian Wop!

lucky
11-30-2004, 11:13 AM
WHAT I REALLY LOVE ABOUT BENCH RACING - IS THE ELIQUENT VOCABULAR ARAY OF DIFFERNT PEOPLE ! Let me exco'riate , Mr Mexican -(lol) you my friend are a diviate'!MR Kimmie's glamour is imperative to the essentializim of bench racing ! After all the infernal nature of him is quite entertaing- !!! :D :idea:
now pass the grey poupon - biatch

Rexone
11-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Would anyone like a pizza with that order of taquitos?

lucky
11-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Mexican, MEXICAN?....And after all this time I thought you were a dirty stinking no damn good Italian Wop!
Was he givin his name by marriage ? my wife is italian - by injection amm i mean haters wife - :D

Roland the Fisherman
11-30-2004, 02:41 PM
.....Senor Guru?

Jordy
11-30-2004, 07:41 PM
God, I didn't realize that Toney was a Mexican. I take back everything I said about those slow stinky smoke making outboards...
(just kidding suckers) :D

CrazyHippy
11-30-2004, 11:08 PM
They are only smokey when you are following one :D
Nevermind that explains the complaint... carry on
BJH :hammer2:

Jordy
11-30-2004, 11:11 PM
BJH :hammer2:
None to follow on my lakes. I can beat all the Skeeters and Rangers out here where I boat. :jawdrop: :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D :D

lucky
12-01-2004, 07:01 AM
Nevermind that explains the complaint... carry on
BJH :hammer2: hey bj did you have a nice thanksgiving ? glad you finialy took the time to come back and visit us lost lonley boys - been a while - so at thanks giving we oven roasted our turkey - and it smelled soooooooo wonderful - I heard you had a hell of a b- que :idea: gossip was you missed the lake - and wanted to feel all warm and fuzzy so you did your bird in a smokey weber - with just a hint of two stroke -- after you went to bed ..... :jawdrop: :D

BILLY.B
12-01-2004, 07:15 AM
(telephone rings) "Hello Kim Hanson! No im not intrested (sp) in bein your show Jerry Springer. stop callin house you f uc ker (.)(.) wheres my beer? This is some funny $hit. Hell the score must be 11 to 0 in favor of the v-drives. They can't win on water or on the computer.

You Te
12-01-2004, 08:04 AM
me a mexican.
Interesting, Guru is a bean wad. :messedup:
His name is really Tony Scarlonzo Pendayho.
Tony es chango de circo, mucho maricon.
You Te

egg beater
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Interesting, Guru is a bean wad. :messedup:
His name is really Tony Scarlonzo Pendayho.
Tony es chango de circo, mucho maricon.
You Te
I thought it was "super man Delone'" :D