PDA

View Full Version : Daryl Strawberry

Cas
11-30-2004, 08:00 AM
is on the Hall of Fame ballot!!!!???
They must be getting desperate

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 08:03 AM
that's ridiculous, a three time drug offender banned from Baseball and Pete Rose the greatest hitter of all time no where to be found, guess cocaine isn't as bad as gambling... MLB makes me shake my head...

purrfecttremor
11-30-2004, 09:22 AM
that's ridiculous, a three time drug offender banned from Baseball and Pete Rose the greatest hitter of all time no where to be found, guess cocaine isn't as bad as gambling... MLB makes me shake my head...
what the hell are they thinking.he doesnt deserve even to be in that catagory.wow whats wron with mlb?straws quite a roll modle for our kids!

HCS
11-30-2004, 10:12 AM
Sure it's not the crack hall of fame?
I don't get it either. :confused:

purrfecttremor
11-30-2004, 10:30 AM
F Strawberry...Doesn't deserve it and he is an ex-Dodger :)
yea hes an ex dodger but what the hell did he ever do for us?oh just got a fricken brain storm how about steve howe in the crack hall of fame!hes a real roll modle.

Havasu_Dreamin
11-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Strawberry is a LOSER! If Pete Rose is banned from the HOF, Strawberry should be as well!

HOSS
11-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Strawberry is a LOSER! If Pete Rose is banned from the HOF, Strawberry should be as well!
AGREED

schiada96
11-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Let me ask a question a pitcher throws a chair in the stands and breaks a womans nose. A felony. Reduced to a misdemenor sp? Now a fan at the basketball game throws a chair and they throw the book at him charging him with a felony. How come it's that way?

HCS
11-30-2004, 12:03 PM
One word. "Money."

Havasu_Dreamin
11-30-2004, 12:04 PM
Let me ask a question a pitcher throws a chair in the stands and breaks a womans nose. A felony. Reduced to a misdemenor sp? Now a fan at the basketball game throws a chair and they throw the book at him charging him with a felony. How come it's that way?
Just becasue he ahs been charged with a felony does not mean it will not be reduced to a misdemeanor by the time they go to trial or to avoid a trial all-together.

little rowe boat
11-30-2004, 12:12 PM
Amen to that.