PDA

View Full Version : Martinez and Fishers peeps

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Hi All,
Wondering if any of you know of anything for Sale at either Fishers or Martinez right now.
Thanks,
gjb

Brady Bunch
11-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Are you looking for something to OWN, or to LEASE.

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking own, what in your opinion would be attractive in a lease?
GrapeApe, I still need to talk to ya about re-financing my pad, thinking I may pull some cash from it to hook a place up out there...
Is Martinez going to be private soon, similar to Hidden Shores???

tamalewagon
11-30-2004, 09:55 AM
I'm thinking own, what in your opinion would be attractive in a lease?
GrapeApe, I still need to talk to ya about re-financing my pad, thinking I may pull some cash from it to hook a place up out there...
Is Martinez going to be private soon, similar to Hidden Shores???
GJB...I was at Martinez in June and still heard different opinions about what might happen. We spoke to the guy that owns the land and he was extremely tight lipped about the future of Fishers. The guy I bought my boat from is selling his single-wide for around $90-95K. His name is Rex Carol. If you want I can dig up his phone number for you. His place is right on the water too with a huge balcony and private dock. I have seen some other listings that are just rediculous...$600-800K! :eek:

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 10:02 AM
GJB...I was at Martinez in June and still heard different opinions about what might happen. We spoke to the guy that owns the land and he was extremely tight lipped about the future of Fishers. The guy I bought my boat from is selling his single-wide for around $90-95K. His name is Rex Carol. If you want I can dig up his phone number for you. His place is right on the water too with a huge balcony and private dock. I have seen some other listings that are just rediculous...$600-800K! :eek:
Thanks Tamalewagon, I don't need to be on the water, it would be awesome but I really don't want to spend 90K for a place to sleep every other weekend.

tamalewagon
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Thanks Tamalewagon, I don't need to be on the water, it would be awesome but I really don't want to spend 90K for a place to sleep every other weekend.
No problem...just wanted to give you an idea of what's out there. I did a loan for a guy last spring to buy and place out there. It's a bit risky without knowing the future of Fishers, but then it may pay off ten-fold for you. :cool:

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 10:33 AM
No problem...just wanted to give you an idea of what's out there. I did a loan for a guy last spring to buy and place out there. It's a bit risky without knowing the future of Fishers, but then it may pay off ten-fold for you. :cool:
I was concidering pulling some equity out of my house to make the purchase, good idea???

GrapeApe
11-30-2004, 10:40 AM
I was concidering pulling some equity out of my house to make the purchase, good idea???
GJB, Right now there is nothing Less then 90k even in Pruitt... Ask Screaming Pete... You buy someones Lease to there land, and the Park Model Trailer.... I am not making a Decesion on what to do tell John (Martinez Owner) decides exactly what will be done. I dont reccomend buying any leases from People in Martinez (Like Me)... Fishers, I am not sure about... email me your Contact info regarding a Cashout Refi... jbrady@zerodownhomemortgages.com
*** Grape Ape ***

tamalewagon
11-30-2004, 12:33 PM
It really depends on how much of a risk you want to take at Fishers. After the land hits the market it will likely double in price. I understand that current leaseholders have first right of refusal on the initial price of land purchases. I would be happy to look at some loan scenarios for you at "***boaters" discount of course! I can also tell you if it's worth refinancing your current rate for savings or not.

Mandelon
12-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Why would the landowner sell the places for 1/2 of what they are worth? :confused: If he sells them, and then they double in value he left a lot of $$$$ on the table....why would he do that? Cuz he likes the lessees so much....?
Not trying to be a dick, (it comes easy for me) :notam: just wondering...... :smile:

GLDI8HR
12-02-2004, 11:24 AM
I know of two places in fishers for sale. I think one is about $40k. the other I don't know. If you want I can get some info for you. let me know.

BarryMac
12-02-2004, 11:26 AM
I know of two places in fishers for sale. I think one is about $40k. the other I don't know. If you want I can get some info for you. let me know.
Sure, if you wouldn't mind can you PM me the info...
thanks, gjb

tamalewagon
12-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Why would the landowner sell the places for 1/2 of what they are worth? :confused: If he sells them, and then they double in value he left a lot of $$$$ on the table....why would he do that? Cuz he likes the lessees so much....?
Not trying to be a dick, (it comes easy for me) :notam: just wondering...... :smile:
He will not sell them at .5 price. The INITIAL price will be at market value and within a year or so, you will probably see the prices double from where they started. Didn't think you were being negative, just didn't understand my .02. No harm no foul. :D

GLDI8HR
12-05-2004, 10:34 AM
Sure, if you wouldn't mind can you PM me the info...
thanks, gjb
Sorry it took so long. We where at disneyland the last couple of days. I did pm you with some info.

Mandelon
12-05-2004, 10:42 AM
He will not sell them at .5 price. The INITIAL price will be at market value and within a year or so, you will probably see the prices double from where they started. Didn't think you were being negative, just didn't understand my .02. No harm no foul. :D
Then he should wait a year... :D :hammerhea :D I'd like to buy one too.

TOBTEK
12-05-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi All,
Wondering if any of you know of anything for Sale at either Fishers or Martinez right now.
Thanks,
gjb
how about a place at HIDDEN SHORES?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_005-med.jpg
I'll throw in the full pad & canopy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_008-med.jpg
35ft w/three slides
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_007-med.jpg
view from the bedroom back into the living room
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135riverpic_005-med.jpg
view on to the NO-WAKE zone from the recliners in the living room
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/135riverpic_008-med.jpg
its all you IF you want it....I'll EVEN throw in a gallon of the SAUCE :)

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 06:13 AM
how about a place at HIDDEN SHORES?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_005-med.jpg
I'll throw in the full pad & canopy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_008-med.jpg
35ft w/three slides
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135hiddenshores_007-med.jpg
view from the bedroom back into the living room
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135riverpic_005-med.jpg
view on to the NO-WAKE zone from the recliners in the living room
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/135riverpic_008-med.jpg
its all you IF you want it....I'll EVEN throw in a gallon of the SAUCE :)
Toby,
Check your PM's...
Barry

TOBTEK
12-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Toby,
Check your PM's...
Barry
NO, you check yours :smile:

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 04:27 PM
NO, you check yours :smile:
back to ya... :D

WetWillie
12-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Toby you got me thinking???> But only if you stay down there! :argue:

TOBTEK
12-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Toby you got me thinking???> But only if you stay down there! :argue:
I'll stay "IF" you step up......im planning on swinging from your SAC all next season anyway :( Buy Caine's new place on the conner, you are sooooo money and you dont even know it! :squiggle:

WetWillie
12-27-2004, 09:05 AM
I keep getting this sinking feeling I am gunna tear off that drive. That corner lot has lots of parking :p Plus we can put Bunk beds in your room!!
Common talk me into it! Ill buy that cart off you if you spray it pink for the wife. Get myself a Rhino and call it good!!
;)

TOBTEK
12-27-2004, 12:20 PM
common you wussy.....there are MANY large boats like yours out there now....just not that expensive....you'd be king SHI--- out there! you just need to look where your going....period. I've been going there for the better part of 25 yrs, Never have had a problem.....think of the money (and time)you will save. And NO PROBLEM on the pink cart. Gonna do one shortly for the Girls in pink as well.....pink with pink pearl flames with a pink boa around the top, pink neon, and pink fluffy seats.......we can do up two :idea:
one more thought......YUMA is much more family friendly, and three hours closer.

BarryMac
12-27-2004, 01:16 PM
one more thought......YUMA is much more family friendly, and three hours closer.
Dat's da fact Jack, much more family oriented. I would just be scared to damage his bad ass boat on the shallow crap out there...

Mandelon
12-28-2004, 10:38 AM
Its all sandy bottom, running aground is just a nuisance, not a total loss. Trust me, I know..... :supp: Just a bitch to push it off.

BarryMac
12-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Its all sandy bottom, running aground is just a nuisance, not a total loss. Trust me, I know..... :supp: Just a bitch to push it off.
Yeap, been there done that. Did have to replace an impeller or two prematurely do to the sand landings... :jawdrop:

TOBTEK
12-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Dat's da fact Jack, much more family oriented. I would just be scared to damage his bad ass boat on the shallow crap out there...
thats why he needs to trade in the 29, on a KILLER 26! a 26 is great for Yuma or havazoo. How about a 05 F26 with a tcm900 EFI...and steel the #6 off your 29....yeah baby!!!! :idea: .....oh yeah, and use the LEFT OVER 40,000.00 dollars for the new house at HiddenShores...hmmmmmmmm

WetWillie
12-30-2004, 03:22 PM
That way if I ge stuck I can tie off to a bush or tree and pull myself out??
Im feeling lucky? :clover:

TOBTEK
12-31-2004, 07:39 AM
That way if I ge stuck I can tie off to a bush or tree and pull myself out??
Im feeling lucky? :clover:
its EVEN easier.....IF YOU LOOK WHERE YOUR GOING AND DONT RUN INTO THE SANDBARS! trust me....Ive been going there for over 20 years, you CAN see the sandbars.....go around them, not over them. Yuma=2.5 hour drive for the "B" family.....Havasu= 5-6 hour drive, Yuma/Hidden shores = family astmosphere. Hiddenshore = on the water homes, close to SD peeps, fills like your on vacation every weekend. The thing I dont like about getting a house in Havasu is loading up the boat and taking it miles back to the house. And being so far away from the water (unless you have quibic dollars for a house close) just a complete different filling being in HiddenShores, the Islander, crazyhorse...or buying a home away from the water.....