PDA

View Full Version : Open Topic Social Lounge (wtf?)

oldbuck40
11-30-2004, 08:47 AM
If This Is An Open Topic Lounge Then Why Cant We Pass On Greenies Or Give Out Red's And Listen To People Complain About It! What The Hell Does (open Topic) Mean Then If We Cant Talk Or Compalin About Somthing? Kinda Looks Like The Rule's Are A Little Two Sided!

Tom Brown
11-30-2004, 09:03 AM
I take it you miss signing negative rep with my name?

BarryMac
11-30-2004, 09:05 AM
Don't we all... :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-30-2004, 09:07 AM
why were they taken away .. why couldn't it just be made like a p.m so you know who sent it.. then we could see who the wusses were as appose to those that have courage to leave a neg rep and sign it. I sighned my one neg I sent but got no feed back on it. :220v: :p

HCS
11-30-2004, 09:12 AM
I liked sending unknown messages. Kinda cool.
It was also an easy way to say howdy or eat shit.

rrrr
11-30-2004, 09:20 AM
I believe he was signing them "The Canadian ass bandit" so all of our Northern neighbors could benefit from the return red chicklets.
:jawdrop: :D :D

oldbuck40
11-30-2004, 09:22 AM
like i said if its an open topic lounge then that should mean just that. not change the rules as you go!!!!!

HCS
11-30-2004, 10:02 AM
like i said if its an open topic lounge then that should mean just that. not change the rules as you go!!!!!
Seems they change the rules every week on here. :cry:
Oh well. :notam:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-30-2004, 10:09 AM
If This Is An Open Topic Lounge Then Why Cant We Pass On Greenies Or Give Out Red's And Listen To People Complain About It! What The Hell Does (open Topic) Mean Then If We Cant Talk Or Compalin About Somthing? Kinda Looks Like The Rule's Are A Little Two Sided!
since when cant you complain about things or topics, the only thing that has changed now is you cant hide behind a REP POST. Now you have to show yourself or shut up.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-30-2004, 10:13 AM
it's never stopped me.. :argue: :wink: :wink:

RiverDave
11-30-2004, 10:23 AM
**** the rep points.. Better off without them.
All it did was add about a 1000 useless threads to the board a week that start with....
"Some loser sent me a negative rep point"
then in the post..
"they didn't have the balls to sign it... blah blah blah.."
The board originally didn't have rep points, somewhere down the road we picked up the star system which was another useless thing that was shortly there after abandoned. I'm kinda surprised they even tried the rep point thing again after that experience.
I for one am glad to see ***boat BACK to the way that it was ORIGINALLY.. (disregarding newer software n what not)
RD

jackpunx
11-30-2004, 10:26 AM
why were they taken away .. why couldn't it just be made like a p.m so you know who sent it.. then we could see who the wusses were as appose to those that have courage to leave a neg rep and sign it. I sighned my one neg I sent but got no feed back on it. :220v: :p
Because to many people ran out of drama to post about.. it became an issue to them.. They need to be liked by everyone and when they are not ...they beg for it.. Its a joke.. I liked being able to let someone know that I dig the post.. or just to say hi or whatever.. There are so many attention whores on this board that I have to skip through the threads sometimes.. Whatever.. Sometimes its entertaining....
This is by far a personal attack to anyone.. Just calling it like I see it.. Its part of what make this board what it is..

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Because to many people ran out of drama to post about.. it became an issue to them.. They need to be liked by everyone and when they are not ...they beg for it.. Its a joke.. I liked being able to let someone know that I dig the post.. or just to say hi or whatever.. There are so many attention whores on this board that I have to skip through the threads sometimes.. Whatever.. Sometimes its entertaining....
This is by far a personal attack to anyone.. Just calling it like I see it.. Its part of what make this board what it is..
well said but quit skipping my posts.. LOL!! :) :wink:

topless
11-30-2004, 10:46 AM
I enjoyed the reps while they lasted. The red ones always made me laugh and the greenies always made me feel good. I don't know why people complained about them but even the unsigned ones were funny because they usually had nothing to do with the post that they were intended for. Oh well, back to being mean.................. :) OK, only kinda mean. :) :p

HCS
11-30-2004, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=RiverDave]**** the rep points.. Better off without them.
All it did was add about a 1000 useless threads to the board a week that start with....
That was Tom Brown. :skull:

jackpunx
11-30-2004, 10:48 AM
well said but quit skipping my posts.. LOL!! :) :wink:
LMAo.. You know Im always looking for pictures..lol..
You know I got your back.. and your front too..lol
Seriously.. its a joke that it was taken off.. or that it was ever an issue..I think the whole Beaumont deal was just so that people didn’t have to earn there rep points.. Its all good .. Nothing here has ever hurt me .. and I have always gotten support and information.. and made great friends.. so.. I take it all with a grain of salt.. Its a community.. We got Nerds, Assholes, No it alls, Drama Queens, Turd burglars in hiding (Rocky), Bench Racers (never show up to BBSP), Stalkers, Sluts, Man whores, Fake tits, Rich people, poor people , broke people, Boat lovers, Boat Groupies,... I have worn most of those masks at one time or another.. I think we all have.. Well.. Maybe Rocky is the only turd burglar.. But at least we have ONE in the group..lol.. On the other side.. I have seen and met some of the big hearted , honest, open, genuine.. the list goes on.. We show our ass a little. some of us share about our kids and loved ones successes and failures.. We are really lucky when you think about it.. and no matter what ..Nothing is bad.. its alllllll gooood :D
I just wonder what these people will complain about next?.. I say put it back.. and make it sign on its own.. At least it will give some people something to do..
:boxingguy :D

Ziggy
11-30-2004, 11:02 AM
**** the rep points.. Better off without them.
then in the post..
"they didn't have the balls to sign it... blah blah blah.."
The board originally didn't have rep points, somewhere down the road we picked up the star system which was another useless thing that was shortly there after abandoned. I'm kinda surprised they even tried the rep point thing again after that experience.
I for one am glad to see ***boat BACK to the way that it was ORIGINALLY.. (disregarding newer software n what not)
RD
The ones that always got me were " I need some green, someone send me rep points".
Why the hell ask for 'em??? :rolleyes: :confused:

Rexone
11-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Personally I'm a little upset they took all your guys rep points away.

Rexone
11-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Its not that big a deal actually. Now that I've figured out how to send private messages from your account.

1stepcloser
11-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh well, back to being mean.................. :) :) :p
Ooooh, promise? Hot Damn!! :jawdrop:
I gotta admit I had wood for you when you were mean. I would fantasize that you were really a sweetheart inside, you just needed some all night lovin' to bring it out, and we all knew that ** ****** wasnt the guy to do it. :D

topless
11-30-2004, 02:04 PM
Ooooh, promise? Hot Damn!! :jawdrop:
I gotta admit I had wood for you when you were mean. :D
You don't anymore???? you focker!!! :D

oldbuck40
11-30-2004, 02:08 PM
You don't anymore???? you focker!!! :Dhe's 1stepcloser to gettin his @zz kicked!

Keithb87
11-30-2004, 02:08 PM
What ???? :confused: So who won the popularity contest??? :confused:
I got to stop working these long hours.. I miss sooooooooo much :mad:

1stepcloser
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Well, that was a couple of years ago, my love, I had to get some relief.
To tell a secret...I find you even more erotic now....cause I know you have an evil streak inside :D

1stepcloser
11-30-2004, 02:16 PM
he's 1stepcloser to gettin his @zz kicked!
Ho-humm.....you dont frighten me. you are mere words, my good man, mere words.
Now go away and leave me to seduce the woman.

oldbuck40
11-30-2004, 02:17 PM
someone's allways jackin a thread,,i wont say mention any names cause i dont have any red to throw!!! damn damn damn :devil:

WUTWZAT
11-30-2004, 03:34 PM
since when cant you complain about things or topics, the only thing that has changed now is you cant hide behind a REP POST. Now you have to show yourself or shut up.
Exactly, and when you want something private, you send a private message to the intended reader and they know who sent it as well. Kinda keeps us all honest here.
Jason

WUTWZAT
11-30-2004, 03:35 PM
I jack'em every chance I get...... ;)
And yes I see the pun here too.
Jason

Tom Brown
11-30-2004, 03:37 PM
...I've figured out how to send private messages from your account.
They will probably be more civil than some of the PMs I've sent. :D
We'll have plenty of drama to chat about once I meat JBB and kick his ass. :mad:

rrrr
11-30-2004, 04:53 PM
They will probably be more civil than some of the PMs I've sent. :D
We'll have plenty of drama to chat about once I meat JBB and kick his ass. :mad:
Uh, how exactly are you going to "meat" him, and will cameras be present?
:eek: :eek: :2purples: :2purples:

hoolign
11-30-2004, 05:15 PM
someone's allways jackin a thread,,i wont say mention any names cause i dont have any red to throw!!! damn damn damn :devil:
Ok on to more important issues....Did you clear that avatar with clownpuncher??

MagicMtnDan
11-30-2004, 05:45 PM
Why can't everyone has 25,000 posts, 7,000 green chiclets and be the King of Beaumont too? Except for the newbies. They have to post twice before they could get all that "cool stuff."
Why ask why? Just read the posts, respond and post your own.
-It's all good!

oldbuck40
12-01-2004, 07:01 AM
Ok on to more important issues....Did you clear that avatar with clownpuncher??yep i sure did!!!he said the pasties were fine! very fine!!!!!!

topless
12-01-2004, 07:49 AM
yep i sure did!!!he said the pasties were fine! very fine!!!!!!
You avatar stealer!!!! That is going to cost you. :devil: