PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say THANKS.......

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 09:24 AM
To you guys for inviting us to the little dunes to hang with you for the Thanksgiving. You guys really hook up the food and do it like I have never seen before, you really go all out. I have some pics some to email and some that will just stay right here in our computer, lol.
The only thing is~I'm totally out of Band-Aids now :rollside:
Thanks for everything guys and girlies, Alex and I owe you all :rollside:

Blingette
11-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Hey girl,
It was nice to meet you and your family. You guys fit in so easily. I guess you are gonna have to become D row members. The girls had a good laugh when you left the Domino game and never came back. We kept wondering if we should wait. :confused: Look forward to seeing you again. This pic is for you Havasu Hangin :idea: :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC01149.JPG
Party inside.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC01150.JPG

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 09:47 AM
I have been waiting for you to put that pic up it was funny to see it in person I have to say.
I had to go to the bathroom and check on the kids and didn't feel so hot as I was on my way back to the motorhome, so I decided to stay in and try to recoup....the beer bong and then the ride on your rhino did me in. Domino's is a must next time I need to stay in for more than one turn next time, lol.
Thanks for having me you girls rocked, and your daugther is the bomb.

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 10:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1760DSC01149.JPG
Oh my god..... Let the comments begin. I did notice he didn't miss a drop. :messedup:
Co, I see you train wrecked instead of playing Mexican train. By the way how was the Rhino ride..... :mix: You guys are welcome any time..... Welcome to the dark side.... :D

Blingette
11-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey BF,
Great new signature. Did you think of that? ;)

phebus
11-30-2004, 11:22 AM
Doin' the Monica on him. :yuk:

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey BF,
Great new signature. Did you think of that? ;)
I came up with the line somebody told me I should go with it.....
;)

Drive It Like You Stole It
11-30-2004, 12:56 PM
hey colleen - im glad you guys caved and finally came over. it was great meeting you and like i said we will definitely keep in touch for the next trip. hope to see you guys again!
-the mrs.

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 03:07 PM
hey colleen - im glad you guys caved and finally came over. it was great meeting you and like i said we will definitely keep in touch for the next trip. hope to see you guys again!
-the mrs.
I talked to your husband today.....
Ouch!!!!! :sqeyes:

MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
I talked to your husband today.....
Ouch!!!!! :sqeyes:
What was the damage or outcome on that i was wondering but dont have his number :confused:

BoatFloating
11-30-2004, 06:13 PM
What was the damage or outcome on that i was wondering but dont have his number :confused:
Let's just says it's gonna cost more than a couple of broken Valve spring.....
:squiggle:

Drive It Like You Stole It
11-30-2004, 08:02 PM
yep - he's thinking that lots of stuff is damaged (rod bearing failed, rod was banging against crank, pistons slapped the valve/head) waiting for the bid from some motor guy in vegas :eek:
seeking donations... :p (just kidding)
-the mrs.

Bling Bling
11-30-2004, 09:12 PM
yep - he's thinking that lots of stuff is damaged (rod bearing failed, rod was banging against crank, pistons slapped the valve/head) waiting for the bid from some motor guy in vegas :eek:
-the mrs.
Maybe if he would quit doing the shit in his avatar, those problems would go away!

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Wow that is alot more than what the guys were talking about what could be wrong with it.
Tell him I feel for him guys really stress on that stuff. :frown:
Greg~LMAO

alfonzo
11-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Let's have it fixed by new years, mmmkay. hey BF, Danny bought a 70 today for 300.00. mint condition. I think he's hooked.

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 07:55 AM
Let's have it fixed by new years, mmmkay. hey BF, Danny bought a 70 today for 300.00. mint condition. I think he's hooked.
Sweet..... That's a steal of a deal.......
:rollside:

MAINEVENT
12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
-the mrs.
Damn :2purples: I knew it sounded just like my boat did when it blew the only difference is i was stupid and kept driving to get back.....BAD IDEA :(

FastTimmy
12-01-2004, 10:14 AM
You guys go to Dumont or where you out at Glamis???
Just wondering
Timmy

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Just wondering
Timmy
This past trip was Dumont. Looks like Glamis trip after 1st of the year.

MRS. MAINEVENT
12-01-2004, 10:18 AM
Just wondering
Timmy
Dumont but like Glamis too. How was your turkey day?

FastTimmy
12-01-2004, 03:25 PM
I hoped it was Dumont. I would have been pissed if you missed the Glamis party.
Actualy for the first time I had a awsome Turkey day. The girls went all out with the food while me and Coconut :D(My bud josh) and and my other bud Jeremy we set up a kick ass table with a canopy, hanging light the hole nine yards..It was cool.
How was your?????
Timmy