PDA

View Full Version : The Sandbar is or is'nt an open topic lounge?

oldbuck40
11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
if the sandbar is an open topic lounge and that means you can talk about anything,then why were the rep points taken off? that is a (open topic) is'nt it? if some of the peeps here dont like what others are saying about bad rep points then they should move on! hot boat you took some of the fun out of this site. dont let a few whine bags ruin our fun. put the greenie's back up.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2004, 07:08 PM
it must be really boring in texas if you are that upset about the chiclets :argue:

Rexone
12-06-2004, 08:29 PM
you guys are crackin me up. where are your chicklets :confused:

oldbuck40
12-07-2004, 09:37 AM
it must be really boring in texas if you are that upset about the chiclets :argue:not just in texas! look at the boards winter is here and bam no chicklet drama,,i could care less about them,but i was like now there is no snipeing or nothing happening here on the boards..i know its all just a bunch of bs anyway but damn guys let these people liven it up again,,and yea make it sign your name when you send a red one

Devilman
12-08-2004, 05:32 PM
I'll be damned! Been away only a week and everything goes to hell! No rep point system anymore?!?! How's anybody gonna know how to function? I know it doesn't really mean anything anymore (the REAL purpose was lost long ago, correct me if I'm wrong) but I was still digging on it!!! Way high on the entertainment factor cause where else could we go for all the "Saved by the Bell" + "Night at the Roxbury" action! How will we know who to trust! :)

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:30 PM
it must be really boring in texas if you are that upset about the chiclets :argue:
well damnit, I am that upset about the chiclets, don't you know thats how I knew my life was worth living, my life was nothing before greenies, how with them gone, I am lost, confused and suicidal, I don't know if I can continue on with my life here at ***boat,,,,I just dont' know what to do,,,, :rolleyes: :D

joeygo
12-16-2004, 05:10 PM
look I still have mine :D :D :D

Rexone
12-16-2004, 05:13 PM
damn look at that. and you even gained one. :D

joeygo
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
yup! pretty soon I'll be up to 4. Just a matter of time before I catch and pass you. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

MsDrmr
12-27-2004, 08:02 PM
I had lots before they took them off :cry: :cry: :cry: